29. IND- Mike Martin DT Michigan
30. GB- Peter Konz C Wisconsin
31. CLE(Via ATL)- Devin Taylor DE S Carolina
32. NE- TJ Mcdonald S USC

55. NO- Travis Lewis OLB Oklahoma
63. ATL- Vinny Curry DE Marshall

Pat Sims 90
09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
The Bengals just locked up Whitworth till 2015 and the Bengals will still have Andre Smith so i don't see a OT in the 1st. QB, RB, DE, CB, or S would be better postions to take.

Matthew Jones
09-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Some observations that you may find useful:

Matt Barkley is generally considered a better prospect than Landry Jones, but it's possible things could change during this upcoming season.

Tennessee has Derrick Morgan and Jason Jones as their defensive ends so it might be a little bit unrealistic to go with Coples there. Maybe someone like Jeffery considering their only weapon at WR is a head-case.

Stephon Gilmore is a lot higher than I've seen him elsewhere. I haven't evaluated him closely enough yet to know whether that's too high for him, but Dre Kirkpatrick seems to be the consensus #1 guy.

Jerel Worthy might be a little high, and isn't really a realistic pick there considering Arizona runs a 3-4 defense with Calais Campbell and Darnell Docket as their starting ends. I don't see him as a nose tackle at all.

Ray-Ray Armstrong is more of a second to third-round prospect, and he's also suspended for the first few games of the season.

I'm not sure Xavier Rhodes declares as a sophomore. He has more to gain by returning to school.

I don't think the Jets would go with Trent Richardson in the first. They have Shonn Greene on roster, and they're expecting big things from him. Maybe if he's a huge disappointment.

The Eagles are going to a zone blocking scheme under Mudd, so a big guy like Osemele isn't really their MO anymore. I'd look for a more athletic guy.

I've seen varying reports on where Mike Martin's draft stock is, and some have him in the fourth round of so. #29 is probably too early.

For the Patriots, I'd love Upshaw assuming the team was looking to stay in a 3-4 defense. Devin Taylor would also be really appealing there. It's probably too early for T.J. McDonald, who I see going somewhere in the mid-second or so at this point. Maybe Ryan Broyles?

hawkeye123
09-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Good SF pick.

Vaylor
09-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Some observations that you may find useful:

For the Patriots, I'd love Upshaw assuming the team was looking to stay in a 3-4 defense. Devin Taylor would also be really appealing there. It's probably too early for T.J. McDonald, who I see going somewhere in the mid-second or so at this point. Maybe Ryan Broyles?

Ugh. Another undersized WR?

Unbiased
09-02-2011, 11:02 PM
I've always thought of Jared Crick as a 3 technique in a 4-3 so I'm not sure what the Jags would do with him.

holt_bruce81
09-03-2011, 04:29 AM
Love love love the Rams pick. I think you have Landry Jones way to high.

prock
09-03-2011, 05:57 AM
I am fine with any offensive lineman.

CJSchneider
09-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I could handle Lewis at #53.

cmarq83
09-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Ugh. Another undersized WR?

The Patriots are what they are at this point. If they're picking a WR that early they're probably trying to replace Branch or Welker. Broyles is like a younger Branch, and would be a perfect successor there. The offense is all about intelligent receivers running crisp routes, and then running after the catch. Broyles would play a bigger role in that offense than somebody like Floyd.

Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski, and Taylor Price are the big receivers for the offense for the long term.

fenikz
09-04-2011, 03:58 PM
ARZ- Jerel Worthy DL Michigan St

...wha

TACKLE
09-04-2011, 05:04 PM
BAL- Marcus Forston DT Miami

...wha

shylo3716
09-04-2011, 07:08 PM

...wha

I scratched my head many many times...... Ngata & Mount Cody

essential
09-05-2011, 02:41 AM
the Bills aren't bad enough to have the first overall pick ... unfortunately. that said i'd do backflips if we got Luck, but Jonathan Martin or Matt Kalil somewhere in the mid-late top 10 seems more likely.

vidae
09-05-2011, 10:10 AM
ARZ- Jerel Worthy DL Michigan St

...wha

...wha

KC- Alamede Ta'amu NT Washington

...wha

gsorace
09-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Why do people keep giving the Jets RBs in their mocks?

Hurricanes25
09-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Why do people keep giving the Jets RBs in their mocks?

Yeah, I don't quite understand the Jets taking a WR in the first round. We have more pressing needs at OLB, WR, and S.

drd23
09-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Reilly Reiff would be the pick for the Ravens. Oher is not a LT (signing McKinnie and moving Oher back to RT confirms as much) so a long term LT is needed