1. Seahawks - Andrew Luck QB Stanford
2. Jaguars - Quinton Coples DE North Carolina
3. Bengals - Matt Kalil OT USC
4. 49ers - Matt Barkley QB USC
5. Panthers - Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina
6. Dolphins - Landry Jones QB Oklahoma
7. Raiders - Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama
8. Bills - Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
9. Redskins - Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St.
10. Cardinals - Riley Reiff OT Iowa
11. Broncos - Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St.
12. Titans - Vontaze Burfict LB Arizona St.
13. Vikings - Luke Kuechly LB Boston College
14. Browns - Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
15. Chiefs - Morris Claiborne CB LSU
16. Giants - Brandon Thompson DT Clemson
17. Texans - Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M
18. Buccaneers - Stephon Gilmore CB South Carolina
19. Ravens - Donte Paige Moss LB North Carolina
20. Bears - Mike Brewster C Ohio St.
21. Rams - Trent Richardson RB Alabama
22. Lions - Jayron Hosely CB Virginia Tech.
23. Cowboys - Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska
24. Colts - Jared Crick DT Nebraska
25. Jets - Bruce Irvin DE/LB West Virginia
26. Chargers - Brandon Jenkins LB Florida St.
27. Eagles - Zach Brown LB North Carolina
28. Browns - Chase Minnifield CB Virginia
29. Packers - Courtney Upshaw LB Alabama
30. Steelers - David Decastro G Stanford
31. Patriots - Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
32. Patriots - Kelchi Osemele OT Iowa St.

vidae
09-09-2011, 11:40 PM
For the Chiefs, CB is the deepest position on this roster. LB/OT/even Trent Richardson would be better picks.

Pat Sims 90
09-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Bengals wont take a OT in the 1st round they just gave Whitworth a new deal and we will still have Andre Smith on the roster. Barkley or Kirkpatrick would be alot better picks.

marshallb
09-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Ouch, that's a tough situation for the Vikings to be in: Kalil, Martin, and Reiff at OT gone, Jeffery and Blackmon gone at WR, and also to a lesser extent, Worthy gone at DT. Kuechly is an ok pick, but I'd rather see a CB, like Gilmore or Claiborne or Hosley.

Matthew Jones
09-10-2011, 06:27 AM
Osemele is not a fit for New England's zone blocking scheme whatsoever. I'm not sure they'd draft a guy with three DUIs either, although I would cry tears of joy if they drafted Michael Floyd. A safe bet for #32 might be a defensive lineman of some sort.

shylo3716
09-10-2011, 07:32 AM
I can deal with the fact that there will only be 1 RB and that's if Trent falls that late. Decent projection for him, because that's what I see all along.

STsACE
09-10-2011, 03:00 PM
I need a wet nap after seeing that for the Browns

prock
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Ouch, that's a tough situation for the Vikings to be in: Kalil, Martin, and Reiff at OT gone, Jeffery and Blackmon gone at WR, and also to a lesser extent, Worthy gone at DT. Kuechly is an ok pick, but I'd rather see a CB, like Gilmore or Claiborne or Hosley.

Took the analysis out of my mouth

DiG
09-12-2011, 01:52 PM
id damn love blackmon in DC. just the type of receiver we need.

killxswitch
09-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Hard to critique this one, there's no way the Colts will pick anywhere near 24th next year.

AntoinCD
09-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Floyd would be a real nice pick but he would need a glowing report from Charlie Weis. But BB has shown a strong tendency in the past to draft players who played under some of the coaches he has worked with.

Osemele doesn't make sense to me. If you think he would play OT it is redundant as the Pats should have two young bookends for years in Solder and Vollmer. Then at OG they have one of, if not, the best OGs in the game in Mankins and Im sure they are hopeful that Marcus Cannon can step in at RG.

If they go offensive line I would prefer a OC like Peter Konz as Koppen will need replaced sooner rather than later.

Although as ROP said a defensive lineman is always a smart pick, particularly since the starting Pats defensive line averages out at about 31 years old.

monson
09-12-2011, 08:34 PM
I think that all mocks should at least come with a suggestion for who the Pats trade one of their first round picks to and why.