PDA

View Full Version : So Where Are All the Kolb and Newton Haters Today???

Iamcanadian
09-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Oh, it is so quiet I can hear a pin drop!!!

Razor
09-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Right here. Kolb still sucks and Newton will still be a monumental bust. Why do you feel the need to create a thread like this? It's pathetic...

VAfy-ya
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
I mean really, who gloats after one week of football?

SubNoize
09-12-2011, 10:49 AM
you obviously did not watch the game, stop looking at the stat line like everybody else and watch the god damn game before you crown 2 players who benefited from some of the worse secondary play i have ever seen. most of kolbs yards came from recievers making plays after the catch, and minus one big play late, he neglected to get the ball to his best wideout for most of the game. newton benefited from having steve ******* smith on a ROOKIE. i dont care how great you think peterson is going to be, but the dude isnt revis right now. both qbs showed some promise, but they are a far cry from being elite, or even above average. lets see you make this thread next week after both qbs face much better defenses.

Saints-Tigers
09-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Kolb still blows, hahahaha. Hope all the draft picks are worth going 8-8 and 9-7 and proclaiming that you were right about him being worth it.

CashmoneyDrew
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
A) Wrong forum
B) I can't wait until I'm old and crazy and people just chuckle at my senility.

Scott Wright
09-12-2011, 12:13 PM
I certainly haven't changed my opinion of Newton. I always said there would be flashes of brilliance just like there were with Vince Young, who won Rookie of the Year. It was fun watching Newton yesterday and I am certainly rooting for him, but it's only one game.

As for Kolb, I thought he looked good and was everything Arizona was hoping for.