PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things I know

cvv84
09-25-2011, 06:32 PM
1) Aaron Rodgers gives us the opportunity to win any game any week.

2) Our running game needs to remain a timeshare.

3) We need to be able to run the ball better in the redzone.

4) Randall Cobb needs to become more involved in the offense, he's just way too talented and electric. I'd like to see him running the ball a bit too.

5) Our secondary needs to step up. That includes everyone from Tramon to Woodson to Peprah. We're giving up way too many big plays.

6) Morgan Burnett is going to be a stud. Complete player who has become alot more physical this year. Still needs improvement but the skills are there.

7) We desperately need someone opposite of Clay Matthews. And that's an understatement.

8) Penalties need to be cleaned up.

9) Re-sign Jermichael Finley sooner rather than later. He's just way too talented and his price is only going to rise. If he's healthy in 2-3 weeks lock him up.

10) While we've played sloppy defense and don't look like a Superbowl Champion team, we are 3-0 and thats the most important stat. However we need to clean things up and improve or its going to be a short run in trying to defend our title.

10a) I'm going to next weeks game so GO PACKERS!

BloodBrother
09-25-2011, 06:37 PM
Bright side is this team seems to get better as the season goes on

agreed on everything here. REally like what I'm seeing from Burnett lately. If he can continue to improve each week, he'll help mitigate the loss of Collins a bit. HE's got a lot of the same attributes.

The D really played better in the 2nd half, but they sorely need more production opposite Clay. The secondary looks worse when the QB has all day to throw. Pass rush needs to step it up. I really hope Neal returns by midseason and provides that interior rush. A healthy and fresh Neal in the 2nd half of the season could be huge

PackerLegend
09-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Finely needs to be locked up now... If he gets away I might have to shoot someone. Injurys happen, everyone was questioning Rodgers durability early on after he got hurt alot barely playing. Now hes missed what? 1 game... Finely is way to talented and makes it way to tough on defenses to let him go anywhere.

Overall good list

bigboiajhawk
09-30-2011, 10:16 AM
1) Aaron Rodgers gives us the opportunity to win any game any week.

2) Our running game needs to remain a timeshare.

3) We need to be able to run the ball better in the redzone.

4) Randall Cobb needs to become more involved in the offense, he's just way too talented and electric. I'd like to see him running the ball a bit too.

5) Our secondary needs to step up. That includes everyone from Tramon to Woodson to Peprah. We're giving up way too many big plays.

6) Morgan Burnett is going to be a stud. Complete player who has become alot more physical this year. Still needs improvement but the skills are there.

7) We desperately need someone opposite of Clay Matthews. And that's an understatement.

8) Penalties need to be cleaned up.

9) Re-sign Jermichael Finley sooner rather than later. He's just way too talented and his price is only going to rise. If he's healthy in 2-3 weeks lock him up.

10) While we've played sloppy defense and don't look like a Superbowl Champion team, we are 3-0 and thats the most important stat. However we need to clean things up and improve or its going to be a short run in trying to defend our title.

10a) I'm going to next weeks game so GO PACKERS!

I agree with everything on here, and I bolded the ones I think are of note.

1) AROD is the best QB in the league right now, we just need to make sure he doesn't get sacked too much.

7) Just not getting enough out of Walden, he has been okay, but nothing special. I am really hoping So'oto will get a shot at rushing the passer every once in a while.

9) Just pay the man already, every week he plays the price on his contract goes up, he clearly brings this offense to a whole new level.

10) We are 3-0 and haven't played with even minimal mistakes on offense and defense.

Now I have one more:

How much our run game has improved this year since TJ Lang took over. IDK if Colledge were here if the run game would be as successful, but the whole OL has looked 100 times better than previous years in terms of the run game.