PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning and Peyton Manning....

GiantRutgersFan
03-25-2007, 04:08 PM
between the superbowl and last night on Saturday Night Live, it looks like Eli is pissed off that Peyton is getting all these accolades

When they showed the Manning family at the Superbowl, you could see Eli just standing there looking conflicted when the rest of the family was going crazy.

I think its thrown some gasoline onto the fire in his belly

Damix
03-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Eli always looks the same, probably looked like that in his wedding photos as well.

I love how people say when they are winning it shows his 'poise' but we are losing they blame him for not being fired up. Idiot analysts

hugegmenfan
03-25-2007, 04:30 PM
please giant rutgers fan- stop making all these minor threads, just put it in the team discussion

Go_Eli
03-25-2007, 04:48 PM
please giant rutgers fan- stop making all these minor threads, just put it in the team discussion

Whats the freakin point of having an ENTIRE FORUM dedicated solely to the New York Giants and not using it?!?!

Jeez, let that thing die already. It'd be such better discussion there if that thing was locked up.

GiantRutgersFan
03-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Whats the freakin point of having an ENTIRE FORUM dedicated solely to the New York Giants and not using it?!?!

Jeez, let that thing die already. It'd be such better discussion there if that thing was locked up.

yea I agree with that one. Especially when people start discussing major trades in there instead of in new topics....

Go_Eli
03-25-2007, 04:52 PM
yea I agree with that one. Especially when people start discussing major trades in there instead of in new topics....

Exactly. If we don't use this forum, why don't we just tell Scott to prohibit new threads in the forum and let us go back to the old format?

hugegmenfan
03-25-2007, 05:18 PM
basically because its an insignificant thread and really doesnt deserve its own:
Eli has a relaxed personality- what else it new?
its a short comment that could just go right in the team discussion thread, thats all, no harm no foul

Go_Eli
03-25-2007, 05:30 PM
basically because its an insignificant thread and really doesnt deserve its own:
Eli has a relaxed personality- what else it new?
its a short comment that could just go right in the team discussion thread, thats all, no harm no foul

It also seems like every freakin thread you just tell us to go to the discussion thread.

hugegmenfan
03-25-2007, 06:55 PM
It also seems like every freakin thread you just tell us to go to the discussion thread.

no- the 2007 draft thread is fine, the mock/offseason is fine- a lot of others about possible FA signings is fine
all im saying is to create a thread about eli's possible feelings towards peyton's SNL hosting

ricky bobby
03-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Eli always has that blank stare on his face, with his mouth open. He's a robot.

Forenci
03-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Eli always looks the same, probably looked like that in his wedding photos as well.

I love how people say when they are winning it shows his 'poise' but we are losing they blame him for not being fired up. Idiot analysts

Wow, I don't think anyone could've said it better. Very true.

It's funny how many analysts are so easily swayed and two-faced. One minute Eli Manning is a hero after the Eagles game at the beginning of the season and now he's envious of his brothers accolades because he'll never get any? Or some bogus non-sense like that.

Doesn't seem to have any logic if you ask me.

..Also, from what I saw, and not that it matters, he seemed to having a good time, particularly when Peyton was making fun of their mother.

eacantdraft
03-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Eli is always be in the shadow of not only his brother, but Roelisberger and Rivers as well. And he will be until he starts performing more consistantly.

Eli has no one to blame, but himself. You know the old adage "Be careful of what you wish for, you may get it"?

Eli got what he wished for. Except he ended up in an organization that is exactly the same thing he claimed he wanted to get away from.