27. HOU- DE Jared Crick NEB
28. NE(F/NO)- DT Brandon Thompson CLEM
29. DAL- OG David Decastro STAN
30. NE- S TJ McDonald USC
31. GB- OG Cordy Glenn UGA
32. BAL- LB Dont'a Hightower BAMA

vidae
09-30-2011, 10:06 AM
I'd much rather have Matt Barkley or Robert Griffin over Landry Jones.

Giantsfan1080
09-30-2011, 10:39 AM
We just signed a new C in FA this year to a 5 year deal. It's extremely unlikely we take another in the draft even though he can be moved.

Hurricanes25
09-30-2011, 12:13 PM
I really like Ta'amu but after taking Kenrick Ellis and Muhammad Wilkerson in last year's draft, I doubt be go DL again in the first round. The Jets really need a pass rusher so Upshaw would be a better pick there.

Menardo75
09-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Great 49er pick.

prock
10-01-2011, 07:25 AM
Diggin Martin. Not a Barkley fan eh?

shylo3716
10-01-2011, 08:06 AM
What was the deciding factor that Barkley stays?

Hines
10-01-2011, 08:11 AM
I like Datko, but I like Gilmore, Kelechi, Glenn, and Decastro more.

shylo3716
10-01-2011, 08:14 AM
*No Barkley*
WHY!?

10. DEN- RB Trent Richardson BAMA
Finally someone takes my views into consideration....Thank You!

12. STL- CB Morris Claiborne LSU
Could be, but if you have a Michael Floyd waiting there to be your #1 guy you don't pass on him.

14. TB- WR Michael Floyd ND
No CB? Ronde is getting older by the 3 & outs, Aqib is ever so troublesome.

16. TEN- LB Manti Te'o ND
Jeff Fuller should be the guy, they need another weapon opposite of Britt.

Every great player needs a heir apparent....Ray Ray will have no problem whatsoever grooming Hightower to take over....Love it!

Constructive feedback in Bold

TheFinisher
10-01-2011, 08:51 AM
I left Barkley out because by the time he has to declare I believe he'll be no better than the #4 QB.

shylo3716
10-01-2011, 08:59 AM
I left Barkley out because by the time he has to declare I believe he'll be no better than the #4 QB.

Well how do you take in on my constructive feedback?

TheFinisher
10-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Well how do you take in on my constructive feedback?

Yea I could see the scenarios you put down playing out, but at the same time I felt the players I mocked to STL, TB, and TEN were better values while still filling a top need.

shylo3716
10-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Yea I could see the scenarios you put down playing out, but at the same time I felt the players I mocked to STL, TB, and TEN were better values while still filling a top need.

Thank you for acknowledging

CashmoneyDrew
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Don't agree with Shylo. LB and Interior o-lineman are by far our biggest needs right now. Good pick.

Matthew Jones
10-01-2011, 12:02 PM
The Patriots have a lot of depth at DT so I think they might look elsewhere, although Thompson seems like a pretty good value. I'll focus on him during the game today. T.J. McDonald is a huge reach.

Pat Sims 90
10-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Anything in the secondary is a good pick for the Bengals.

Rosebud
10-01-2011, 05:20 PM
We just signed a new C in FA this year to a 5 year deal. It's extremely unlikely we take another in the draft even though he can be moved.

Especially when we' got two former all-pro caliber guards at the spots right now, Diehl and Snee, with a really talented kid waiting to push Diehl over to RT.

derza222
10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm with 'Canes on the Ta'amu pick. Really interesting player but I think with those Wilkerson, Ellis, and DeVito the future of the DL is pretty much set. I wouldn't have any problem with it if they went for another defensive lineman, just not sure how likely it is. Pass rusher, receiver, offensive line, safety, and even corner would be more likely IMO.

49erNation85
10-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Nice pick for sf.

redbills
10-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Good Bills pick

TheFinisher
10-02-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm with 'Canes on the Ta'amu pick. Really interesting player but I think with those Wilkerson, Ellis, and DeVito the future of the DL is pretty much set. I wouldn't have any problem with it if they went for another defensive lineman, just not sure how likely it is. Pass rusher, receiver, offensive line, safety, and even corner would be more likely IMO.

Yea I wasn't sure where they were playing Ellis, I figured DE.

I just saw you guys get gashed last week in Oakland and helping out with the run D was fresh on my mind lol. Thought you could use an upgrade over Pouha, he's never impressed me and NT is so important in the 3-4.

TheFinisher
10-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Especially when we' got two former all-pro caliber guards at the spots right now, Diehl and Snee, with a really talented kid waiting to push Diehl over to RT.

I switched Brewster with Osemele thinking he can be a stud at RT or pretty solid at LT.

Robcards
10-04-2011, 11:50 AM
*No Barkley*

1. SEA- QB Andrew Luck STAN
2. IND- OT Matt Kalil USC
3. KC- QB Landry Jones OKLA
4. JAX- WR Alshon Jeffrey SCAR
5. MIA- QB Robert Griffin BAY
6. MIN- OT Jonathan Martin STAN
7. CAR- WR Justin Blackmon OK St
8. CIN- CB Dre Kirkpatrick BAMA
9. CLE- DE Quinton Coples UNC
10. DEN- RB Trent Richardson BAMA
11. ARI- OT Riley Reiff IOWA
12. STL- CB Morris Claiborne LSU
13. CLE(F/ATL)- LB Vontaze Burfict ASU
14. TB- WR Michael Floyd ND
15. PHI- LB Luke Keuchley BC
16. TEN- LB Manti Te'o ND
17. CHI- WR Jeff Fuller TAMU
18. WASH- CB Janoris Jenkins UF
19. SD- OLB/DE Brandon Jenkins FSU
20. NYJ- NT Alameda Ta'amu WASH
21. SF- CB Alfonzo Dennard NEB
22. PIT- OT Andrew Datko FSU
23. DET- LB Zach Brown UNC
24. BUF- OLB/DE Courtney Upshaw BAMA
25. OAK- CB Stephon Gilmore SCAR
26. NYG- OT Kelechi Osemele ISU
27. HOU- DE Jared Crick NEB
28. NE(F/NO)- DT Brandon Thompson CLEM
29. DAL- OG David Decastro STAN
30. NE- S TJ McDonald USC
31. GB- OG Cordy Glenn UGA

I feel how you feel about Barkley with Landry Jones... Jones is slipping while Barkley and RGIII are going up in value...

Anyway here's my comments. As a Jets fan I agree they will take a NT with their 1st pick, don't agree with missing the playoffs though :)

Houston does not need a DE and Crick is NOT going to slip to 27th the guy is a stud. If you saw the game with Pittsburgh you'd know their d-line is not what needs help =)
Really think Jacksonville will be 4th? Also I think KC is more likely to stick with Cassel than Indy is to stick with Painter.
Minnesota needs a WR way more than Carolina does. Also at this rate Blackmon will be rated even higher than Jeffery come draft time.
Coples down to 9th? Really? Just because GT had 2 guys dive into his knees every play doesn't mean his value is slipping. The guy is a stud and will be top 5.
Burfict is the 4th ILB currently behind Kuechly, Te'o, and Hightower... why the huge leap?
Janoris Jenkins is North Alabama not Florida now, and is a thug, and won't go in the first round and certainly not before Alfonzo Dennard.
I don't think TB drafts WR again. LB or O-line makes more sense.
Giants need LB help a lot more than o-line help.