Kansas City @ Indianapolis
Arizona @ Minnesota
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco
NY Jets @ New England
San Diego @ Denver
Green Bay @ Atlanta

Monday
Chicago @ Detroit

Big game for the Steelers this week. Harrison is out for a few weeks with broken eye bone. Timmons will start at OLB and Foote will take Timmons' spot. This sucks.

When the games get posted on the forum for the Pick'em, I'll post the games.

Discuss.

ElectricEye
10-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Patriots Jets is always good stuff. The Jets look like a wounded team right now....but I'm not counting them out of it by any means. I have a hard time believing they're the type of team that loses 3 straight. Too much respect for that coaching staffs ability to motivate their players. Plus, there's still the massive taste of ass in my mouth from the last time we met. Very important for us to get a win against them and the first division win of the year.

49erNation85
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Looking for another 49ers win this next Sunday and most improved year for us,looking forward to winning the division if we keep it up!

tjsunstein
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Green Bay/Atlanta on Sunday Night Football. Let's see how Atlanta responds after being embarrassed in the playoffs in the dome by the Pack. I expect a chippy game.

V.I.P
10-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Gonna be a good one in San Fran this weekend.

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Woo! We're taking our 31st ranked defense against Detroit on MNF! I'm sure that will help us to improve!

CC.SD
10-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Looking forward to the SD/Denver game. I'm tentatively optimistic if only because the defense seems to be playing well, even through a ton of injuries. Going into the bye week at 4-1 would be very very smooth relative to the last few years.

Rookie Marcus Gilchrist has been getting praised a lot for getting his first start/interception and playing well the last few weeks so I'm sure he's due to get targeted and blown up.

V.I.P
10-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Peyton Manning erection to Curtis Painter getting sacked by Adrian Clayborn...

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/Bucs/manninglol_medium.gif

Peyton Manning erection to LeGarrette Blount's game winning TD run....

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/Bucs/peytonbucs.gif

CC.SD
10-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Gentlemen, I give you the Mercedes Benz Superdome, home of the NO Saints

Da-Phins
10-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Even though its their by week, the Dolphins will still find a way to lose and Marshall will continue to find a way to drop a endzone throw.

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Even though its their by week, the Dolphins will still find a way to lose and Marshall will continue to find a way to drop a endzone throw.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/04/dolphins-start-looking-for-qbs-as-fears-about-henne-rise/

And hey, David Garrard or Jake Delhomme might be your QB afterwards...fun stuff right?

Da-Phins
10-04-2011, 12:55 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/04/dolphins-start-looking-for-qbs-as-fears-about-henne-rise/

And hey, David Garrard or Jake Delhomme might be your QB afterwards...fun stuff right?

Ha. I doubt it. It appears both those guys have already turned us down. I dont blame them for not wanting to play for this mess right now.

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Ha. I doubt it. It appears both those guys have already turned us down. I dont blame them for not wanting to play for this mess right now.

At least Andrew Luck can't turn you down...

...or well, he could I guess. Pull an Eli or just decide to go back to school....again.....

Da-Phins
10-04-2011, 01:01 PM
At least Andrew Luck can't turn you down...

...or well, he could I guess. Pull an Eli or just decide to go back to school....again.....

DONT YOU EVER TOY WITH A DOLPHINS FAN EMOTIONS LIKE THAT!

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Even if, god forbid, Luck turns you down in one way or another, you should still draft a QB high. After years of dumping 2nd round picks into the position, it's time to take a shot on a true franchise guy. Barkley, Jones or Griffin may not be Luck, but they're better than all the Hennes, Becks, Whites, Culpeppers, Feeleys and Feidlers combined.

Da-Phins
10-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Even if, god forbid, Luck turns you down in one way or another, you should still draft a QB high. After years of dumping 2nd round picks into the position, it's time to take a shot on a true franchise guy. Barkley, Jones or Griffin may not be Luck, but they're better than all the Hennes, Becks, Whites, Culpeppers, Feeleys and Feidlers combined.

Yeah, this team has been through so much BS at QB since Marino left. Hope to God whoever the next coach is will know how important having a franchise QB is and will go after one in the 1st round next year. Unlike this current regime who thinks a LT is way more important then drafting a franchise QB.

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, this team has been through so much BS at QB since Marino left. Hope to God whoever the next coach is will know how important having a franchise QB is and will go after one in the 1st round next year. Unlike this current regime who thinks a LT is way more important then drafting a franchise QB.

To be fair, Matt Ryan was the top QB that year and was probably the weakest #1 QB prospect in the last decade or so. (Maybe right on par with Alex Smith.)

So you can't blame them too much for passing on a QB then.

Not to mention Parcells was in charge, and Parcells would rather trot our has-beens like Bledsoe, Testeverde and Brad Johnson while he develops UDFAs.

Who was his guy with the Jets in the late 90s? He was developing someone behind Testeverde...but the name is escaping me. It was definitely before Pennington...as soon as someone says the name it'll hit me.

Edit: It was Glenn Foley.

Pat Sims 90
10-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Dalton vs Gabbert this week.

General Zod
10-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Colts at home vs the Chiefs.

Could this win number 1 for the Indianapolis Painters?

http://www.vigilantsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Curtis-Painter-hair.jpg

Hines
10-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Games are added.

Raiderz4Life
10-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Patriots Jets is always good stuff. The Jets look like a wounded team right now....but I'm not counting them out of it by any means. I have a hard time believing they're the type of team that loses 3 straight. Too much respect for that coaching staffs ability to motivate their players. Plus, there's still the massive taste of ass in my mouth from the last time we met. Very important for us to get a win against them and the first division win of the year.

I picked NE to win, mostly because you got Tom Terrific and Welker and Ridley seems to be stepping up. Plus GRONK!!. But I also have a very very hard time seeing NYJ dropping 3 in a row. Was really tearing into me because, well EE, your defense sucks big the big one and if Oak had a competent QB it probably would have been a tighter game.

Still think Imma stick with my NE pick.

Thecollegedropout
10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Ehh I don't know man. This game has 46-23 written all over it.

If the Jets do not play good, the Pats are going to run the score up on them after what happened in the divisional round game last January. This could be almost as ugly as the 45-3 drubbing if the Jets play the way they did on Sunday.

With Bryan Thomas gone(Not that he was that great anyway), the Jets pass rush is going to be brutal....and Tom Brady is going to pick the team apart and go after the guy who called him an asshole in Cromartie. Deion Branch is going to have a good game. Might be a 400 yd passing game from Brady.

As for the Jets offense.....yeah Vince Wilfork will abuse the middle of the line unless Mangold is back. Pats will throw Ninkovich(sp) on Wayne Hunter and he will get 2 sacks on Sanchez.

holt_bruce81
10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey the Rams cant lose this week.

vidae
10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Colts at home vs the Chiefs.

Could this win number 1 for the Indianapolis Painters?

We have absolutely no run game to speak of, and the easiest way to beat Cassel is to double Bowe and watch him dribble down his leg.. so I don't think it's a slam dunk for the Chiefs by any means.

Tamba is going to get his though against that OL. It could be a career day.

Flyboy
10-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Hoping we're able to pull at the divisional win on the road and continue keeping pace in the NFC South. Looking forward to see our defense against Cam.

RufusMcDaniel
10-04-2011, 06:13 PM
My teams are pretty much undefeated when I am in attendance, Titans....don't disappoint me!

SuperMcGee
10-04-2011, 06:34 PM
My teams are pretty much undefeated when I am in attendance, Titans....don't disappoint me!

So you don't go to a lot of Leafs-Sabres games then, huh?

jrdrylie
10-04-2011, 07:11 PM
I had a dream about the Chicago-Detroit game last night. Stafford threw for over 600 yards and Cutler threw 5 INTs. I really hope that doesn't happen. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me.

RufusMcDaniel
10-04-2011, 07:24 PM
So you don't go to a lot of Leafs-Sabres games then, huh?

Hey now...we've won the last 3 I believe! Actually I've only been to one Leafs-Sabres game, this one

VV6JfS89z30

Best game ever!

T-RICH49
10-04-2011, 07:33 PM
We have absolutely no run game to speak of, and the easiest way to beat Cassel is to double Bowe and watch him dribble down his leg.. so I don't think it's a slam dunk for the Chiefs by any means.

Tamba is going to get his though against that OL. It could be a career day.

same can be said for Freeney and Mathis though

BeerBaron
10-04-2011, 07:35 PM
I had a dream about the Chicago-Detroit game last night. Stafford threw for over 600 yards and Cutler threw 5 INTs. I really hope that doesn't happen. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me.

That would be the worst night imaginable for me...ugh.

I had a dream once where we lost to the Browns 13-12 in a Superbowl, and the league had like 1000 teams in it.

jrdrylie
10-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Interesting story from Colorado about Kyle "6-21 for the last 27 games" Orton. I thought Orton should have been benched before the season even started. I guess the media around Denver is starting to think the same thing.

http://www.gazette.com/sports/orton-126173-griese-cqkyle.html

scottyboy
10-05-2011, 05:52 PM
if the giants lose to the seahawks...well i will not be very happy at all

Brodeur
10-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Gonna be a good one in San Fran this weekend.

No it won't. The 49ers/Bucs are the two worst 3-1 teams ever.

bored of education
10-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holt_bruce81
10-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Lol Bradley Fletcher tore his ACL in practice today.

Soooo rams top two corners are done for the year and their number one receiver

Brodeur
10-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Lol Bradley Fletcher tore his ACL in practice today.

Soooo rams top two corners are done for the year and their number one receiver

Andrew Luck......Matt Kalil............WHOLE FUCKLOAD OF PICKS SWEEPSTAKES WINNER!!!!

CC.SD
10-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Andrew Luck......Matt Kalil............WHOLE FUCKLOAD OF PICKS SWEEPSTAKES WINNER!!!!

This reminds me, does Jason Smith still want to assault the competition? Talk about talking your way into a job, what's going on here.

Splat
10-05-2011, 07:39 PM
same can be said for Freeney and Mathis though

Mathis maybe.

asdf1223
10-05-2011, 08:12 PM
The Rams have lost their top 3 corners and have the Packers on the schedule next. Its just not their year I guess.

bucfan12
10-05-2011, 08:47 PM
So, Roddy White claimed that last year, the Falcons were the better team that day when the Packers blew them out of the water at home in the playoffs, 48-21 I believe.

Hmm, I wonder if Aaron Rodgers can top that by himself? Because every smack talk towards his team seems to motivate him into playing out-of-his mind good.

V.I.P
10-05-2011, 09:10 PM

Our 3rd string LT > Jeff Backus

Brodeur
10-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Our 3rd string LT > Jeff Backus

Stafford >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Freeman.

SuperMcGee
10-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Demetrius Bell won't play this week, so 4th round pick Chris Hairston will start at left tackle. Even with no Trent Cole... eep.

bucfan12
10-05-2011, 09:20 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Favre-on-Rodgers-8216-He-fell-into-a-good-sit;_ylt=AhCTiVF6dWFL0JnWC9zjGdQ5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp8696

Geez, what's with everyone taking jabs at Aaron Rodgers these days?

bucfan12
10-05-2011, 09:22 PM

I know right? Young teams aren't supposed to win games.

Pat Sims 90
10-05-2011, 09:56 PM

Yea the Bengals were suppose to go 0-16.

Brodeur
10-05-2011, 10:20 PM

Yes, age has everything to do with the fact that the Bucs barely beat a pathetic Colts team at home.

tjsunstein
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM
So, Roddy White claimed that last year, the Falcons were the better team that day when the Packers blew them out of the water at home in the playoffs, 48-21 I believe.

Hmm, I wonder if Aaron Rodgers can top that by himself? Because every smack talk towards his team seems to motivate him into playing out-of-his mind good.
I don't even think that Roddy White believes himself. If they weren't the best team that day, they definitely aren't this time around with Finley back. I think this becomes a chippy game between the Falcons' LB and secondary and Finley. I can't see Driver or Jennings doing anything to provoke them but the Falcons are going to come out pissed off.

You really can't give Rodgers any bulletin board material. If anyone watched the America's Game, you would have noticed that Rodgers uses every single thing to motivate him. He doesn't forget where he's been and what he's had to do to get where he is, and that's what drives him each week to get better, and he has.

tjsunstein
10-05-2011, 10:37 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Favre-on-Rodgers-8216-He-fell-into-a-good-sit;_ylt=AhCTiVF6dWFL0JnWC9zjGdQ5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp8696

There's a fun article written in response to this in the Packers/Falcons thread in the Packers team board. Check it out.

Bengalsrocket
10-06-2011, 01:10 AM

I seriously believe it's because he's a young QB with a Superbowl ring already.

You either win the Superbowl when you're young like Brady, Roethlisberger and Rodgers and then you're hated for being so successful so quickly or you deserved it for carrying your team for many years after finally winning it like Peyton Manning, John Elway or Steve Young.

Then there is everyone in between like Eli, Brees and Dilfer. I think since so few people expected them to win their Superbowls when they did, they don't really get hated or anything :P

Ness
10-06-2011, 01:36 AM

That article struck me as a writer just trying to make something out of nothing really. What Favre said didn't strike me as leaving a bad taste in anyone's mouth. Some people are just trying to make a quick buck.

Ness
10-06-2011, 01:38 AM

There have been worse 3-1 teams, trust me I would know.

Ness
10-06-2011, 01:39 AM
The Lions haven't been 4-0 since Billy Sims was a rookie. Wow.

Bucs_Rule
10-06-2011, 04:51 AM
That article struck me as a writer just trying to make something out of nothing really. What Favre said didn't strike me as leaving a bad taste in anyone's mouth. Some people are just trying to make a quick buck.

I didn't see much either. The writer is interpreting Farve saying Rodgers had a great situation as an slight, yet does anyone think the Packers aren't a great supporting cast? They have one of the best receiving core in the NFL. No they don't have anyone on the path to HOF, that's true about almost every team.

The defense is also great. If the Packers didn't have a great defense last year they never would have made the playoffs.

Ness
10-06-2011, 05:46 AM
Everything Favre said was on point. Rodgers did fall into a great situation, but at the same time he is also a great player. Favre says exactly this. And Favre saying that he was surprised it took them so long is in due respect for Rodgers and the rest of the Packers. That dumb writer was just trying to stir the pot. This is why I hate a lot of what I read from sportswriters.

bucfan12
10-06-2011, 10:01 AM
I still think Farve should have worded it differently. He should have just said he was surprised it didn't take him longer.

Aaron Rodgers, the way he's playing, is on his way to becoming a much better player than Brett Favre was, in all due respect. Favre was a great player, but man, Rodgers accuracy, timing, and chemistry with his WRs is down right nasty.

Splat
10-06-2011, 10:10 AM
It's becoming harder and harder to believe that Farve used to be my favorite non Chiefs player in the NFL.

BeerBaron
10-06-2011, 10:18 AM
It's becoming harder and harder to believe that Farve used to be my favorite non Chiefs player in the NFL.

It's sad that he's destroying his rep a bit, but a lot of us, and especially the media, seem to be prisoners of the moment.

His accomplishments shouldn't be tarnished because he's coming off as an idiot now. He still holds every major career passing record, started every game for what...18 1/2 years?, won one Superbowl, played in another and came close a few other times.

Rodgers has started for about 1/5 the time Favre has. He has a long long way to go yet before he's even close to that category.

Normally the opposite of this seems to happen with all time great players. They're remembered as being even BETTER than they were by future generations and that no modern players can compare.

killxswitch
10-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Go Chiefs!!!

Complex
10-06-2011, 12:11 PM
What team should I pick for my survivor pool? I used the steelers,titans and TB.

bantx
10-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Chargers! no mo slow starts!

tjsunstein
10-06-2011, 12:16 PM
What team should I pick for my survivor pool? I used the steelers,titans and TB.
New Orleans, New England, New York Giants, or Green Bay.

AntoinCD
10-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Pats look like they will have Hernandez, Haynesworth and Mike Wright back for this game. All 3 could have huge impacts.

Hernandez should take the burden off Welker and Gronk and the two guys on the D line will at least help with the rotation.

Vollmer missed practice again so we may see Solder at RT once more. I'm more worried about Matt Light holding up than Solder at this point though.

killxswitch
10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Why are the Pats so bad on defense? Seems like they have good players at every level.

Ellis, Wilfork, Haynesworth, and Carter are older but all are talented.

Spikes and Mayo are two of the best young LBs in the game. Ninkovich is solid, as is Guyton. Or, at least they used to be.

McCourtey and Chung are rising young stars, Bodden is a solid corner, Dowling is a 1st rounder.

Is my perception of their talent off? Why are they so bad?

Halsey
10-06-2011, 01:03 PM
I don't tka ehte time to scout offensive lineman, but from what I'm hearing/reading, it may be time to start talking about Jason Smith(Rams) as a major bust.

AntoinCD
10-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Why are the Pats so bad on defense? Seems like they have good players at every level.

Ellis, Wilfork, Haynesworth, and Carter are older but all are talented.

Spikes and Mayo are two of the best young LBs in the game. Ninkovich is solid, as is Guyton. Or, at least they used to be.

McCourtey and Chung are rising young stars, Bodden is a solid corner, Dowling is a 1st rounder.

Is my perception of their talent off? Why are they so bad?

Man for man the Pats could rival most teams in terms of talent. However they don't have a difference maker outside of Wilfork really. McCourty has the potential, as does Chung. Mayo is a great leader and good at diagnosing plays but he has yet to become the big playmaker he is capable of.

Then of course you have the old chestnut of the pass rush. BB has also been a coverage guy who likes to manufacture a pass rush. It just isn't happening and hasn't for about 4 or 5 years.

They really are one or two guys away from being great but who knows if they'll ever get them.

The one thing I will say is, the Pats give up huge yardage and are poor at 3rd down, however they are very good in the redzone.

BeerBaron
10-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Pats are 20th, tied with the Bears, in scoring defense. And we're 32nd and 31st respectively in total defense.

Brodeur
10-06-2011, 01:19 PM
I don't tka ehte time to scout offensive lineman, but from what I'm hearing/reading, it may be time to start talking about Jason Smith(Rams) as a major bust.

- Certain Lions fans wanting Aaron Curry in January-March
- Certain Lions fans and media wanting Lions to take Jason Smith in April

MATT ******* STAFFORD, **** YOU YOU STUPID BITCHES WHO WANTED US TO TAKE CURRY OR SMITH.

CC.SD
10-06-2011, 01:25 PM
- Certain Lions fans wanting Aaron Curry in January-March
- Certain Lions fans and media wanting Lions to take Jason Smith in April

MATT ******* STAFFORD, **** YOU YOU STUPID BITCHES WHO WANTED US TO TAKE CURRY OR SMITH.

Don't forget the Sanchez contingent.

Ness
10-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I still think Farve should have worded it differently. He should have just said he was surprised it didn't take him longer.

Aaron Rodgers, the way he's playing, is on his way to becoming a much better player than Brett Favre was, in all due respect. Favre was a great player, but man, Rodgers accuracy, timing, and chemistry with his WRs is down right nasty.

That would have been worse if he had that. Because then the media would be saying that Favre doesn't think Rodgers is that good or whatever. Really, Favre can't win in either scenario.

Ness
10-06-2011, 01:28 PM

Really? Favre in the 90's was a lot different than Favre in the 2000's. And I don't think a lot of people remember how dominant he was. Especially during that four year stretch from around 1995-1998. He still made some boneheaded mistakes, but he was very, very good.

Matthew Jones
10-06-2011, 01:40 PM

Absolutely. Well below average.

Brodeur
10-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Bernard Berrian threatened to sue Kissing Suzy Kolber for a joke post about him the other day. What a piece of **** cuntbag.

V.I.P
10-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Yes, age has everything to do with the fact that the Bucs barely beat a pathetic Colts team at home.

Brody you never came off as the trash talking type. 4-0 (for the first time in your life) must have you feeling pretty damn good..

BeerBaron
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Bernard Berrian threatened to sue Kissing Suzy Kolber for a joke post about him the other day. What a piece of **** cuntbag.

I enjoy that "cuntbag" does not get censored.

Also, fun note on Berrian, he (I think this was before this most recent week) had the leagues worst catch/target ratio. It was something like 2 catches to 17 targets. No one else was even close to that bad.

I hope the Vikings are enjoying that investment...

vidae
10-06-2011, 03:29 PM
Go Chiefs!!!

How dare you?! You shut your face!

J-Mike88
10-06-2011, 09:31 PM
I enjoy that "cuntbag" does not get censored.

Also, fun note on Berrian, he (I think this was before this most recent week) had the leagues worst catch/target ratio. It was something like 2 catches to 17 targets. No one else was even close to that bad.

I hope the Vikings are enjoying that investment...
LOL, they surely have not gotten their money's worth.
They had better success with #7 overall pick in 2005 (ahead of Rodgers and Demarcus Ware), Troy Williamson.

Hell, I think they could do better than 2 for 17 throwing to Usain Bolt as a pure deep threat.

Still, I like the Grapes chances this week against Kevin Kolb's Birds.

yo123
10-06-2011, 09:35 PM
No. Berrians first season with us was worth a million times more than Williamson's entire career.

killxswitch
10-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Man for man the Pats could rival most teams in terms of talent. However they don't have a difference maker outside of Wilfork really. McCourty has the potential, as does Chung. Mayo is a great leader and good at diagnosing plays but he has yet to become the big playmaker he is capable of.

Then of course you have the old chestnut of the pass rush. BB has also been a coverage guy who likes to manufacture a pass rush. It just isn't happening and hasn't for about 4 or 5 years.

They really are one or two guys away from being great but who knows if they'll ever get them.

The one thing I will say is, the Pats give up huge yardage and are poor at 3rd down, however they are very good in the redzone.

So you guys have a bend-but-don't-break 4-3 defense that gives up lots of yards but bucks up in the redzone, a ridiculous stat-happy aerial passing attack that overpowers most opponents, and a good-enough running game.

The Pats have become the 02-07 Colts. LOL.

BeerBaron
10-07-2011, 09:15 AM
So you guys have a bend-but-don't-break 4-3 defense that gives up lots of yards but bucks up in the redzone, a ridiculous stat-happy aerial passing attack that overpowers most opponents, and a good-enough running game.

Huge key difference: The Colts had a pass rush and could decently defend the pass.

Also, has anyone else seen the previews ESPN has for (I think) Sunday Countdown? Saying that they're going to focus on Vince Wilfork, calling him 325 pounds?

Bulllllllllll ****. If Wilfork is 325 then Ted Washington was anorexic.

killxswitch
10-07-2011, 09:18 AM
I agree Wilfork is in no way 325. Fat Albert looks fit and trim standing next to him.

Not really related, but I find this picture funny.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/169/009/Haynesworth-Wilfork_display_image.jpg

Matthew Jones
10-07-2011, 09:19 AM

I've been trying to repress these exact thoughts lately.

killxswitch
10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
I've been trying to repress these exact thoughts lately.

Oh, and you guys have had quick playoff exits lately, too. Vintage Colts!

JBCX
10-07-2011, 12:06 PM
New England will either win a close, lower-scoring affair or lose outright to the Jets. The Jets defense will make Brady look mortal, and Sanchez will have a career day once again against the terrible Patriots pass defense.

I like NYJ +9 ALOT in this game.

nepg
10-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I agree Wilfork is in no way 325. Fat Albert looks fit and trim standing next to him.

Not really related, but I find this picture funny.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/169/009/Haynesworth-Wilfork_display_image.jpg
Albert also isn't all that fat (for a lineman) anymore and he's like 5 inches taller than Wilfork.

BeerBaron
10-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Haynesworth is listed at 350:
http://www.nfl.com/player/alberthaynesworth/2505019/profile

Maybe someone switched their weights around. I think it's pretty clear from that picture that Wilfork, while much shorter, is definitely more rotund than Albert.

Nikolas
10-07-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm predicting a Wilfork pick-6 against the Jets.

nepg
10-07-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm predicting a Wilfork pick-6 against the Jets.
No doubt. Big Fork is going to lead the league in INTs!

V.I.P
10-07-2011, 01:52 PM
No doubt. Big Fork is going to lead the league in INTs!

I wanna see him play some man coverage instead of just sitting in a zone. He definitely has potential to be a top 5 coverage man in this league though.

CC.SD
10-07-2011, 07:14 PM
I wanna see him play some man coverage instead of just sitting in a zone. He definitely has potential to be a top 5 coverage man in this league though.

His jam at the line is indescribable.

Brodeur
10-07-2011, 07:42 PM
I guess we will see who truly is the cover guy this week, Joe McKnight or Vince Wilfork.

BeerBaron
10-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Joe McKnight:

Career TDs: 0
Career QB Pressures: 1

niel89
10-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Joe McKnight:

Career TDs: 1
Career QB Pressures: 1

Edited for accuracy. He had that kickoff return last week. Big week for him.

BeerBaron
10-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Offensive TDs was the intent, but you are correct.

Rosebud
10-08-2011, 06:03 PM
So do other teams usually have their schedules go pretty much the same each season in terms of level of difficulty? The giants always have 2 or 3 tough games early and the rest are winnable until the last third/quarter of the season where our injuries combine with a tougher schedule to tank our season. Like, every damn year our schedule ends up going like that...makes me so ******* antsy during these early winnable games...

ATLDirtyBirds
10-08-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm going to need to get really ****** up before this game tomorrow night. It could get ugly quick.

Breed
10-08-2011, 10:54 PM
If we lose to the Bills, we are no longer a dreamy football organization.

BeerBaron
10-08-2011, 10:59 PM
I'm going to need to get really ****** up before this game tomorrow night. It could get ugly quick.

I'll be right behind you on Monday night most likely...

killxswitch
10-08-2011, 11:05 PM

At least you get all day to get there! I'd have to start at 6 to be really ready for the Colts/Chiefs sh*tfest tomorrow.

Caddy
10-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Haynesworth is listed at 350:
http://www.nfl.com/player/alberthaynesworth/2505019/profile

Maybe someone switched their weights around. I think it's pretty clear from that picture that Wilfork, while much shorter, is definitely more rotund than Albert.

The word rotund does not get used enough these days.

BeerBaron
10-08-2011, 11:48 PM
The word rotund does not get used enough these days.

It was literally the best word I could think of to describe Wilfork's body type.

Brodeur
10-08-2011, 11:54 PM
It was literally the best word I could think of to describe Wilfork's body type.

dZqo4OZ0Pqs

gpngc
10-08-2011, 11:55 PM
I'll be at the Giants game. T-Jack to Rice > Montana to Rice.

BeerBaron
10-09-2011, 12:00 AM
He's a special kind of fat, where just calling him "fat" doesn't do him justice.

Nalej
10-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Wilfork Island vs Revis Island

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4705578/video-wilfork-island-vs-revis-island

nepg
10-09-2011, 02:31 AM
I had high hopes that I wouldn't have to stream or go to the bar to watch the Pats tomorrow since the Chiefs play early... After checking The506... NOPE!

My reaction:
fn1ncpCJvVY

(btw, this is how I've said "Denver Broncos" since this episode originally aired - no one gets it =[ )

BeerBaron
10-09-2011, 08:34 AM
I get it. That's how I always say "The Denver Broncos" too...

That's my 3rd favorite episode.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Five thoughts on the games today:

1. This is a make-or-break game for the Steelers. They're missing a lot of players, and I'm not sure how two-dimensional their offense will be without Mendenhall. Casey Hampton isn't a very good nose tackle anymore, but they're going to miss him when they're trying to stop Chris Johnson. The run defense has looked terrible so far this year, and without James Harrison things could get ugly. The Titans have played substantially better than the Steelers this year, but for some reason I think Pittsburgh takes this one. Call it a hunch, but they need it and they're at home.

2. Look for the Eagles to score an upset over the Bills this week. They're desperate and even without Trent Cole and Jason Peters, I think they can pull it off. The Bills brought their "A" game against the Patriots, but choked against the Bengals last week. They will be able to establish the run against Philly, but I don't know if their defense can come up with enough stops to win this one. If the Eagles lose, they might be too far back to recover in the division.

3. I'm not sure how big of an impact Al Davis' death is going to have on the Raiders/Texans game. If you're in the NFL, you'd better be prepared to give 100% every week. Relying on external motivation is the mark of a poor football team. The Raiders couldn't pull off a win over the Patriots last week in Oakland, and now they have to travel to Houston to play a team with a comparable offense and a better defense. I just don't see them pulling out a win this week, even if the Texans are missing Andre Johnson.

4. I think this is going to be Minnesota's first win of the season. Missing Antoine Winfield is going to hurt, but the key matchup for me here is Arizona's offensive line against Minnesota's defensive line. If I'm Kevin Kolb, I'm having nightmares about Jared Allen lined up opposite Levi Brown, who's been the worst starting tackle in the league for a while. Brown is one of the worst top-five picks I can remember. How does he still have a job?

5. The toughest game for me to decide on this week was the Buccaneers at 49ers game. The 49ers are overrated after sneaking out of Philly with a win they didn't deserve, and the Buccaneers are overrated after barely edging Indianapolis. Josh Freeman hasn't taken the big step forwards that I expected him to. I ended up taking San Francisco on a gut feeling, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs were able to pull out a win. It should be a close game.

Go_Eagles77
10-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Before this season I was looking forward to it more than any football season in recent memory. Now I'm dreading watching the eagles play the bills with a strong possibility they'll be 1-4 after today. Funny how that works.

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Marcus Trufant and Mike Williams both inactive for the Seahawks. Walter Thurmond and Ben Obomanu will start in their places.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Marcus Trufant and Mike Williams both inactive for the Seahawks. Walter Thurmond and Ben Obomanu will start in their places.

Who is Walter T? Is he good?

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Who is Walter T? Is he good?

He has potential to be very good. He was drafted in the 4th round last year out of Oregon, where he tore his knee up really bad his senior year. He was projected to be a 1st round pick before the knee injury. He's shown flashes so far with the Seahawks.

Trufant hasn't been playing very well the last few years, so I'm excited to see what Thurmond can do as a starter.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-09-2011, 11:09 AM
He has potential to be very good. He was drafted in the 4th round last year out of Oregon, where he tore his knee up really bad his senior year. He was projected to be a 1st round pick before the knee injury. He's shown flashes so far with the Seahawks.

Trufant hasn't been playing very well the last few years, so I'm excited to see what Thurmond can do as a starter.

I hope we target him! Who plays the other side today? You have Walter T and who is the other CB? I wonder if he will covers Nicks or Manningham.... Who is your nickel CB?

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 11:19 AM
I hope we target him! Who plays the other side today? You have Walter T and who is the other CB? I wonder if he will covers Nicks or Manningham.... Who is your nickel CB?

Former CFL'er Brandon Browner is starting on the other side. Big guy, listed at 6'4", biggest problem for him is that he is sometimes too physical, gets called for 1 or 2 penalties a game, otherwise he's been decent.

Richard Sherman, rookie 5th round pick out of Stanford will be the nickel. Another tall guy at 6'3".

High hopes, low expectations for this group of corners.

Hopefully the best safety duo in the NFL can help them out.

Hines
10-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I might have a premature death if the OL doesn't block today.

scottyboy
10-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Former CFL'er Brandon Browner is starting on the other side. Big guy, listed at 6'4", biggest problem for him is that he is sometimes too physical, gets called for 1 or 2 penalties a game, otherwise he's been decent.

Richard Sherman, rookie 5th round pick out of Stanford will be the nickel. Another tall guy at 6'3".

High hopes, low expectations for this group of corners.

Hopefully the best safety duo in the NFL can help them out.

How would our safeties help out your corners?

Rosebud
10-09-2011, 11:36 AM

Post-game tips?

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 11:39 AM

No no no, I'm talking about Kam Chancellor and Earl Thomas.

yo123
10-09-2011, 11:41 AM

I wouldn't have admitted that if I were you.

Although I do like Earl Thomas.

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't have admitted that if I were you.

Although I do like Earl Thomas.

Kam Chancellor is having a better year than Earl Thomas.

And BTW, John Lynch is the guy that said it first.

scottyboy
10-09-2011, 11:44 AM
I like Earl Thomas too. but then for like 5 minutes, I was like, who the eff starts opposite Earl? Because we have Grant.
Kam Chancellor is...uhm. I dont even know what word to use to describe him

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Not just yet. Potential, yes. Right now, no.

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Usually I'd watch the Red Zone channel when the Packers aren't on but I think I'm going to stick it out through a majority of the Bills/Eagles. A lot of indications there.

BeerBaron
10-09-2011, 11:49 AM
I normally watch Red Zone online, but every feed I can find has been awfully buggy the last two weeks....

I'll probably switch between Pit/Ten and Phi/Buf since those are who I get on TV.

Complex
10-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Streams have been laggy this year.

yo123
10-09-2011, 11:51 AM
I usually really don't like watching sports on my computer anyway, but yeah they've been unwatchable this year.

General Zod
The Vikes made Bernard Berrian inactive today. They say its disciplinary from his tweeting earlier this week. But I also believe being the NFLs worst WR might also have something to do with it.

Matthew Jones
I normally watch Red Zone online, but every feed I can find has been awfully buggy the last two weeks....

I'll probably switch between Pit/Ten and Phi/Buf since those are who I get on TV.

I'm jealous, FOX is showing the Giants/Seahawks here over Bills/Eagles.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 11:52 AM
Streams have been laggy this year.

I can't stand streams. I'd rather watch a lesser game on my TV than watch a better game on a stream to be honest.

Jvig43
10-09-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm jealous, FOX is showing the Giants/Seahawks here over Bills/Eagles.

Seriously both the 1 games here are terrible. I couldn't care less about Seahwaks/steelers or Giants/Seahawks.

yo123
10-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Just be thankful you don't get Vikings/Cardinals.

yo123
10-09-2011, 11:55 AM
The Vikes made Bernard Berrian inactive today. They say its disciplinary from his tweeting earlier this week. But I also believe being the NFLs worst WR might also have something to do with it.

I can't think of one good reason that he's still on the team. It's just really mind boggling at this point. You would think with how unbelievably useless he has been he wouldn't get any leeway at all off the field.

tjsunstein
I usually really don't like watching sports on my computer anyway, but yeah they've been unwatchable this year.
It really has seem to be impossible to find a stream that is tolerable with not just football but any sport. I would rather bite the bullet and spend the money at the bar, even if just ordering food and not wasting their time, to watch a clear game. I do like to have a cpu nearby (no iphone for me), and obviously the bar is no place for that and I'm not getting directv.

XxXdragonXxX
NFL Mobile on verizon, NFL Red-Zone streaming on my phone while I watch whatever game is on TV.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 11:56 AM
I can't think of one good reason that he's still on the team. It's just really mind boggling at this point. You would think with how unbelievably useless he has been he wouldn't get any leeway at all off the field.

I'm not sure either. Addition by subtraction.

Brodeur
10-09-2011, 11:57 AM

This is what happens when you sue KSK. Also, Steelers/Titans and Panthers/Saints, I'm so excited...

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:01 PM
I really don't like when one of the games televised literally doesn't interest you at all. Pittsburgh/Tennessee? Not my kind of game. Although, I'm rooting for Tennessee.

Eagles lose in Buffalo today.

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Last time the Seahawks won a game in New York, 1983.

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Heyward-Bey was targeted on the first offensive play for Oakland. RIP Al Davis.

Brodeur
10-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Good start for Cam.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:05 PM
What happened to Pittsburgh's run defense this year?

XxXdragonXxX
Tarvaris likes the no huddle because he doesn't like thinking.

tjsunstein
Good start for Cam.
I don't know how the Newton backers will defend that one but they'll find a way.

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:07 PM
The Saints literally ran the same play on the goal line that they did last week on the Graham TD. Instead they went underneath to Collins this time, who was more open last week.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Costly penalty for Pittsburgh there.

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Textbook illegal hit by Kenny Phillips.

1st and 10 at the Giants 11 for Seattle.

tjsunstein
Philadelphia didn't get the first there but the refs gave it to them.

I like the challenge from Buffalo.

yo123
Ponder plz.

Brodeur
10-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Pitt's defense sucks.

Jvig43
I don't know how the Newton backers will defend that one but they'll find a way.

Since when do we count interceptions against ROOKIE quarterbacks.

Actually I think someone literally said that.

LonghornsLegend
George Wilson is a baller.

Matthew Jones
Great throw by Matt Hasselbeck. Makes me nostalgic for when Boston College had some actual talent at quarterback.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
George Wilson is a baller.

George Wilson is the man, I got to meet him at Bills camp this year. Very, very personable with the kids there.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Dumb penalties on the Titans so far.

XxXdragonXxX
10-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow Tarvaris....really?

Gets away with intentional grounding because he threw it at Lynch who was laying down.

And TD to Ben Obomanu on the next play.

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Started Sproles over Jones-Drew.

Vickception.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:14 PM
James Inferior strikes again!

BeerBaron
Has there been a play without a flag yet in this game? Good god...btw, Steelers are awful.

Brodeur
Awwwwwwww come on, hang on to it Nate.

marshallb
how was that not holding in the end zone?

tjsunstein
Does Hasselbeck want any more time back there?

LonghornsLegend
10-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Vickception.

I think I'm gonna have to switch from this to the Saints game. They have been calling guys the wrong name all game, circling the wrong players, wtf?? **** is annoying.

asdf1223
Seahawks score a TD with a hurry up offense. Wonder which Giant will get "injured" on the next drive.

BeerBaron
I can't stand streams. I'd rather watch a lesser game on my TV than watch a better game on a stream to be honest.

You live in the market of your favorite team though. Without streams, I would only have seen one Bears game all year so far.

FuzzyGopher
Somehow McNabb has managed to get worse as the season goes on.

ElectricEye
10-09-2011, 12:16 PM
God damn Woodley....

Go_Eagles77
10-09-2011, 12:16 PM
Holy **** Brian Billick sucks.

Brodeur
10-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Curtis Painter MVP.

tjsunstein
Why doesn't Minnesota just hand it off to Peterson again? What was their angle with the split back set?

BeerBaron
Steelers managed to clamp down in the red zone, but the Titans had their way with them all the way up the field prior.

Now comes the #1 defense in league onto the field.

Hines
This game is more than likely going to depress me.

Matthew Jones
Curtis Painter MVP.

I can't even remember who the QB was before him. Seems like he's been doing it so long.

LonghornsLegend
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Eagles run D is lollzz

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:18 PM
I think I'm gonna have to switch from this to the Saints game. They have been calling guys the wrong name all game, circling the wrong players, wtf?? **** is annoying.
Avant is Steve Smith.
They circled a called another Bills DB, George Wilson.
And I've actually listened for a solid 2 min. There have probably been more.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-09-2011, 12:19 PM
**** all of you complaining about streams. That's how I have to watch about 12 Falcons games a year.

Matthew Jones
How many defensive tackles has Andy Reid already mentally drafted?

Hines
Antonio ******* Brown.

tjsunstein
10-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Jason Campbell missed Schilens on a flee flicker. Wide open.

Matthew Jones
**** all of you complaining about streams. That's how I have to watch about 12 Falcons games a year.

You guys need to pony up for the Sunday Ticket or whatever, that's just turrible. Just turrible.

bernbabybern820
Campbell overthrows a wide open receiver on a flea flicker.

I hate him so much.

Hines
I'd give it to AP every single play if I were the Vikings.

J-Mike88
10-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Somehow McNabb has managed to get worse as the season goes on.
7-0 Vikings.
Second half still looms....

tjsunstein
I'd be the same way (Packers fan in Philadelphia market) but thankfully I'm finally 21 so bars are a realistic option. That and the Packers have been drawing primetime games lately.

General Zod
wow Frazier, handing the ball off to Peterson works. who'd of thunk it?

Go_Eagles77
10-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Eagles Defense tackling fail.

tjsunstein
I really, really hope Buffalo wins.
Eagles can't stop the run.
Can't cover the middle of the field.
Or tackle.

XxXdragonXxX
Exact opposite of the 1st 4 weeks. Seahawks offense looks good, defense looks trbl.

J-Mike88
TD BILLS!

Nightmare for Philly, again.
Spend some more money.
Maybe Cliff Lee will help.

yo123
I'd give it to AP every single play if I were the Vikings.

But Musgrave has to mix it up so he feels smart.

J-Mike88
10-09-2011, 12:23 PM
I really, really hope Buffalo wins.
Eagles can't stop the run.
Can't cover the middle of the field.
Or tackle.
But they can sign free agents as well as anyone. Give them that.

NY+Giants=NYG
Exact opposite of the 1st 4 weeks. Seahawks offense looks good, defense looks trbl.

HAHA, that's opposite for us too. We expect the offense to take a while and our defense to be stout. That damn no huddle is a pain in the buttock!

Matthew Jones
I see Saunders hasn't stopped underachieving since arriving in the NFL. He still looks like he weighs 280.

Go_Eagles77
Well this is depressing.

tjsunstein
TD BILLS!

Nightmare for Philly, again.
Spend some more money.
Maybe Cliff Lee will help.
That still stings for us Phillies fans...

ATLDirtyBirds
Mike Wallace is really ******* good.

J-Mike88
10-09-2011, 12:24 PM
You guys need to pony up for the Sunday Ticket or whatever, that's just turrible. Just turrible.
Or find a sportsbar, Buffalo Wild Wings type of place, where they have em all on. Come on!

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Or find a sportsbar, Buffalo Wild Wings type of place, where they have em all on. Come on!

Seriously. You guys need to step your football-watching game up!

ATLDirtyBirds
10-09-2011, 12:25 PM

I'd be the same way (Packers fan in Philadelphia market) but thankfully I'm finally 21 so bars are a realistic option. That and the Packers have been drawing primetime games lately.

Money, money, money.

FuzzyGopher
10-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Kevin Kolb roflcopters.

scottyboy
I want a Jake Ballard jersey

FuzzyGopher
Adrian Peterson will steal your soul.

KCJ58
AJ Green Touchdown

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:27 PM
How you know A.J. Green is elite: he makes Andy Dalton look good.

yo123
Adrian Peterson. Wow. When he gets a head of steam just don't try.

Brodeur
Money, money, money.

dlCYAbvDhKw

Hines
10-09-2011, 12:28 PM
AP is the ******* man!

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Adrian Peterson <33333

General Zod
Peterson could have a huge day, 2 TD already. But I suspect Musgrave/Frazier will stop giving him the ball and have McNabb throw the ball 50 ******* times.

Matthew Jones
Come on Eagles, you gotta kill Buffalo's momentum so the Pats can retake first place!

Rosebud
10-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Plus I like to work out to the giants games, they seem to do better than when I'm out drinking.

XxXdragonXxX
Seahawks have penaltiezzzz.

J-Mike88
Great work by Kevin Kolb today.
0-4, a Int, and Vikings up 14-0 again.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:30 PM
This has gotta be Hines Ward's last season. He's not even one of the three best receivers on the team anymore.

ATLDirtyBirds
Ha, Patrick Peterson wanted absolutely nothing to do with AD on that last TD run.

Hines
Antonio ******* Brown.

Oh, and Max Starks has looked good in one series than J Scott has in 16 games starting for the Steelers.

DcmRulz
10-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Heath Miller TD

Hines
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh

BeerBaron
The Titans defense is overrated.

yo123
Brian Robison has been a beast this year. And Kolb is turrible.

Jvig43
Vick ******* blows.

djp
What time to the Cardinals get to the Metrodome? They've got some high school team out there wearing their jerseys right now.

Matthew Jones
10-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Janikowski money from 54!

BufFan71
Vick with two INTS in the first quarter

J-Mike88
Peterson could have a huge day, 2 TD already. But I suspect Musgrave/Frazier will stop giving him the ball and have McNabb throw the ball 50 ******* times.
No, Peterson will get the ball 12 times in the 2nd half, every play of the half, it will be four 3 & outs, and the media and fans will ***** that he ran the ball too much to try and preserve a big lead.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Glenn Dorsey i forgot about you. How has he played this year?

Basileus777
At least Vick is still better than Kolb.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-09-2011, 12:33 PM
And can anyone ******* stop George Wilson? The man is an animal.

General Zod
Dont rip on Kolb, he is going to lead the Cards back in the 4th for the win.

prock
54 yards? The Leg thinks it's a chip shot.

BeerBaron
10-09-2011, 12:34 PM
At least Vick is still better than Kolb.

Never touch former Eagles QBs.

However, in Vick's case, they normally at least go somewhere else besides Philly before they start to suck.

tjsunstein
My fantasy team is really enjoying AP.

J-Mike88
Vikings fans boo McNabb after 2nd down....

yo123
Peterson has 2 TDs already and we line up in the shotgun on 2nd and goal from the 4. Are you serious?

XxXdragonXxX
Chris Clemons with the sack/fumble, Seahawks recover at the Giants 12.

Clemons is a beast.

Brodeur
Asante getting punked by Stevie.

soybean
10-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Brian Cushing is a beast.

tjsunstein
McNabb rushing TD.
The Cardinals are terribad.

J-Mike88
McNabb runs in TD on 3rd down.... Viking fans love him now.
21-0 Grape Apes.

ATLDirtyBirds
Good work Arizona.

prock
I think it's pretty clear that AD is the best running back in the league.

General Zod
Id rather have McNabb run the ball then pass it. lol

21-0 Vikes.

XxXdragonXxX
3 guys dropped an INT on that one for the Giants.

BeerBaron
Asante getting punked by Stevie.

Soon, God will tell Stevie to dive into Asante's knee.

KCJ58
10-09-2011, 12:36 PM
marshawn lynch loses the football

ATLDirtyBirds
Osi is a force.

Malaka
<3 Michael Boley on the recovery! Making up for the dropped INT!

Matthew Jones
McNabb runs it in. Peterson owners everywhere are furious.

marshallb
McNabb runs in TD on 3rd down.... Viking fans love him now.
21-0 Grape Apes.

No, no, not at all. Still hate his ***** ass.

General Zod
Viking fans love him now.

um...yeah thats not going to happen..