28. Detroit Lions select Chase Minnifield, CB Virginia

29. Baltimore Ravens select Donte Paige-Moss, DE/OLB UNC

30. New England Patriots from New Orleans Saints select Manti Te’o, LB Notre
Dame

31. New England Patriots select Devin Taylor, DE South Carolina

32. Green Bay Packers select Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB West Virginia

Matthew Jones
10-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Patriots landing Te'o would be a dream come true but that's very wishful to say the least.

K Train
10-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Much rather have decastro, minnifield, teo, or brewster to the steelers

AntoinCD
10-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Patriots landing Te'o would be a dream come true but that's very wishful to say the least.

It may be a long shot but I think Burfict goes higher based on upside and Kuechley to a team like TB seems like a match made in heaven. The perceived need for LBs like Te'o has gone down significantly, especially with the proliferation of the 34 so I think he may take a bit of a slide.

He's definitely a player who should go higher but falls due to positional value.

Pat Sims 90
10-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Kirkpatrick is a good pick.

TheMatriculator
10-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Matt Barkley is indeed a good pick for the Chiefs. Thanks!

Robcards
10-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Coples won't be on the board when the Jets pick, and even if he was he wouldn't fit the Jets scheme at all, and the Jets don't need a DE. NT and LG are the Jets 1st round pick possibilities.

bored of education
10-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Good pick for kC sir

AntoinCD
10-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Coples won't be on the board when the Jets pick, and even if he was he wouldn't fit the Jets scheme at all, and the Jets don't need a DE. NT and LG are the Jets 1st round pick possibilities.

Year after year we see so called top prospects fall in the draft. Coples could be that guy this year.

And while the Jets have other needs, he is BPA quite comfortably and the Jets need a difference maker in the pass rush. As for scheme fit, are you telling me a guy like Rex Ryan couldn't find a spot for someone as talented as Coples?

cmarq83
10-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Love Te'o but I agree with others that he won't be there, and if we're going the South Carolina defensive end route, I'd prefer to go with Ingram because he is actually good instead of merely looking the part like Tayor does.

Go_Eagles77
10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
2 1st round guards in a row sounds depressing as hell, but it's a legit possibility so I can't knock it.

vidae
10-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Great KC pick.

Robcards
10-07-2011, 11:12 AM
Year after year we see so called top prospects fall in the draft. Coples could be that guy this year.

And while the Jets have other needs, he is BPA quite comfortably and the Jets need a difference maker in the pass rush. As for scheme fit, are you telling me a guy like Rex Ryan couldn't find a spot for someone as talented as Coples?

No to both statements. Unless he gets injured the most I see him falling is 10-15 range. Also he just wouldn't fit in our scheme at all. The Jets don't have "pass rushing DEs" we have 3 run stopping DTs pretty much on the line, and I really don't see Coples moving to 3-4 OLB in the NFL he's too big for that. As much as I like the player, I really don't see any use for him on the Jets.

T-RICH49
10-07-2011, 11:24 AM
LOVE KC's pick

Robcards
10-07-2011, 11:43 AM
LOVE KC's pick

Lol you Chiefs fans really hate Cassel huh? Hey I'm the GM of the Jets you're the GM of the Chiefs, I offer you Sanchez for Cassel straight up, do you take it? If not, then why won't the Jets trade up and draft Barkley or Jones?? If yes, have fun with him he's all yours buddy Jets will take Cassel to the super bowl lol

nepg
10-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Lol you Chiefs fans really hate Cassel huh? Hey I'm the GM of the Jets you're the GM of the Chiefs, I offer you Sanchez for Cassel straight up, do you take it? If not, then why won't the Jets trade up and draft Barkley or Jones?? If yes, have fun with him he's all yours buddy Jets will take Cassel to the super bowl lol
They've grown completely irrational when it comes to Cassel.

vidae
10-07-2011, 12:02 PM

It's not that we hate Cassel.. it's that he has shown the inability to win a game with his arm and his decision making and going through progressions is completely lacking.

And if you want Cassel? He is all yours. I'd rather play out the rest of the season with Stanzi. He can go through progressions and doesn't lock down on a single receiver. But no, keep Mark Sanchez. He's poop.

They've grown completely irrational when it comes to Cassel.

We're the irrational ones? You're nothing but a troll and you blame the offensive problems on everyone BUT Cassel. We're the ones being rational about the kind of player he is and can be, you're not.

Stop listening to this guy about the Chiefs. He's a Patriots fan and obviously has no clue what the Chiefs a) have or b) need.

Menardo75
10-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Defensive line is not a need for San Fran CB or Safety are top priorities.