PDA

View Full Version : How has Alfonzo Dennard performed so far?

bucfan12
10-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Just a question. I've been slacking due to work so I didn't know Dennard returned vs Wyoming in a limited basis.

How did he do against Wisconsin?

princefielder28
10-08-2011, 08:01 PM
I was not impressed with Dennard's performance against the Badgers...it's going to be tough to gauage where he's at because the Big Ten doesn't have too many good passing attacks in the conference so I'm not sure how much he'll actually be tested

bucfan12
10-08-2011, 08:26 PM
ehh, I think you do have to take into the effect that he is coming back from a leg injury, so he may not be 100%. He's a tough player and probably just wanted to get back in time for this game, even though he wasn't at the top level of his play.

Ozzy
10-09-2011, 06:37 AM
He looked much better against Ohio State last night but Ohio State has no receiver to be scared or at all. Dennard is very smooth in coverage, knows the game, is athletic enough and sound at tackling, but again his effortless coverage skills that can blanket a receiver are impressive. But his lack of elite athletic ability will keep he lower in the 1st round or high in the 2nd I feel.

Babylon
10-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Not worried about his lack of elite athletic ability, which very few corners have. When healthy he's as good as anyone in this class at the corner.