4. Minnesota Vikings - Matt Kalil, OT, USC

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor

6. Seattle Seahawks - Matt Barkley, QB, USC

7. Denver Broncos - Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Quinton Coples, DE, UNC

9. Arizona Cardinals - Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

10. Carolina Panthers - Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina

11. Cincinnati Bengals - Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

12. Cleveland Browns - Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona St.

13. Philadelphia Eagles - Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

14. Dallas Cowboys - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina

15. Cleveland Browns f/Falcons - Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

16. Chicago Bears - Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia

17. New York Jets - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

18. Oakland Raiders - Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

20. Pittsburgh Steelers - David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

21. San Francisco 49ers - Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech

22. New York Giants - Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame

23. Tennessee Titans - Peter Konz, OC/OG, Wisconsin

24. San Diego Chargers - Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida St.

25. Washington Redskins - Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M

26. Buffalo Bills - Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

27. Houston Texans - Robert Lester, S, Alabama

28. Detroit Lions - Andrew Datko, OT, Florida St.

29. Baltimore Ravens - Michael Brewster, OC, Ohio St.

30. New England Patriots f/Saints - Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers

31. New England Patriots - Kheeston Randall, DT, Texas

32. Green Bay Packers - Nick Perry, OLB, USC

Matthew Jones
10-08-2011, 12:23 PM
I think it would be a big mistake for Landry Jones and Robert Griffin to go ahead of Matt Barkley. ASide from that, the top half of the first round looks pretty good, although I'm not sure the Eagles will draft a linebacker. Te'o I could see, Kuechly not so much. I doubt Riley Reiff makes it that far down. I could see Philadelphia or Cleveland taking him. I'd also be pissed if the Jets got him. I think it's a little too early for Jayron Hosley. T.J. McDonald is ahead of Robert Lester right now in terms of draft stock. Kheeston Randall's stock is in free-fall with only five tackles and none for a loss coming into this game, right now I'd say his stock is more towards the third round. Where are Brandon Thompson and Jerel Worthy?

Hurricanes25
10-08-2011, 12:27 PM
17. New York Jets - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

Different than the usual but I really like the pick. The Jets o-line has been preety bad this year and Rieff would help us a lot.

vidae
10-08-2011, 12:28 PM
I loves me some RG3.

derza222
10-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Yeah I'm with 'Canes I'd definitely approve of going OL.

Razor
10-08-2011, 01:00 PM
I think it would be a big mistake for Landry Jones and Robert Griffin to go ahead of Matt Barkley. ASide from that, the top half of the first round looks pretty good, although I'm not sure the Eagles will draft a linebacker. Te'o I could see, Kuechly not so much. I doubt Riley Reiff makes it that far down. I could see Philadelphia or Cleveland taking him. I'd also be pissed if the Jets got him. I think it's a little too early for Jayron Hosley. T.J. McDonald is ahead of Robert Lester right now in terms of draft stock. Kheeston Randall's stock is in free-fall with only five tackles and none for a loss coming into this game, right now I'd say his stock is more towards the third round. Where are Brandon Thompson and Jerel Worthy?

I'm really not a big fan of Barkley. As for Kheeston Randall, I wanted to mix things up a bit there. I like his fit and his versatility. He also has considerable upside to his game. He hasn't been dominant this year, but I don't put too much stock into stat lines. I don't think it's too early for Hosley, but that's just my opinion. Robert Lester and TJ McDonald are two different types of safeties, and I thought that Lester would help Houston out more than McDonald. No Thompson and Worthy? That's right. I don't think Thompson is more than a 4-3 run stopping NT, and Worthy seems to be a bit too inconsistent for my taste. I get that he's talented and all, but right now I think he's a 1C-2A type of player.

Matthew Jones
10-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm really not a big fan of Barkley. As for Kheeston Randall, I wanted to mix things up a bit there. I like his fit and his versatility. He also has considerable upside to his game. He hasn't been dominant this year, but I don't put too much stock into stat lines. I don't think it's too early for Hosley, but that's just my opinion. Robert Lester and TJ McDonald are two different types of safeties, and I thought that Lester would help Houston out more than McDonald. No Thompson and Worthy? That's right. I don't think Thompson is more than a 4-3 run stopping NT, and Worthy seems to be a bit too inconsistent for my taste. I get that he's talented and all, but right now I think he's a 1C-2A type of player.

"Hasn't been dominant" is a nice way off putting it. He's been invisible. That'd be like saying Vernon Gholston hasn't been dominant so far in the NFL. Danieal Manning has played the vast majority of his snaps at FS this year, so I think the Texans will probably be looking for more of a strong safety. Brandon Thompson is known for his quickness and penetration more than his two-gapping ability. He's a pure three-technique, not a nose tackle.

Robcards
10-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Reiff plays LT, D'Brickashaw Ferguson also plays LT. Not happening man. Jets sign a RT in free agency and draft a NT or LG in the first round (Worthy, Chapman, Ta'amu at NT or Glenn or DeCastro for LG).

Hurricanes25
10-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Reiff plays LT, D'Brickashaw Ferguson also plays LT. Not happening man. Jets sign a RT in free agency and draft a NT or LG in the first round (Worthy, Chapman, Ta'amu at NT or Glenn or DeCastro for LG).

Reiff could easily be moved to RT.

Robcards
10-08-2011, 04:02 PM

I don't know where to start.

1. Barkley is worlds better than Landry Jones and RGIII will have to continue the pace he's going at currently to pass Barkley by draft time, or run a 4.3 or lower 40 at the combine, or Barkley needs to tear his ACL.
2. There are no 1st round worthy safeties in this draft class, and if there are it will either be McDonald or Barron, not Lester.
3. Brandon Thompson is typically considered to be a pass rushing 4-3 DT, not a run stopper, although he is good against the run as well, I think any 4-3 DT that rushes the passer is considered a pass rushing DT, so not sure where you heard that he's just a run stopping "4-3 NT" as you put it, which doesn't even exist, NT is a term used for 3-4 defenses, not 4-3 lol
4. Randall will not go before Thompson and Worthy, unless they both tear their ACL. Period. It's ok to not put much stock into stat lines, but ONLY if the player has already established himself as a top prospect (like Coples, I think he will still be drafted top 5 even though he hasn't been getting the stats this year), the only way guys jump from 3rd round projections to 1st round is by dominating, which you said Randall hasn't been! The combine and pro days won't move someone up that high, Paea broke the record for most bench presses at the combine last year and his value hardly moved, think he went up from early 4th to mid 3rd.

Robcards
10-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Reiff could easily be moved to RT.

Still think it's a position the Jets try to get from free agency or trades rather than draft. NT or LG 1st round OLB 2nd round make the most sense.

Hurricanes25
10-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Still think it's a position the Jets try to get from free agency or trades rather than draft. NT or LG 1st round OLB 2nd round make the most sense.

It's possible we address RT in free agency but it's hard to say right now that it's something we should do. We don't know who will be available or may want to sign with us. Right now RT is a need so there should be no problem if a RT is mocked to us.

Razor
10-08-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't know where to start.

1. Barkley is worlds better than Landry Jones and RGIII will have to continue the pace he's going at currently to pass Barkley by draft time, or run a 4.3 or lower 40 at the combine, or Barkley needs to tear his ACL.
2. There are no 1st round worthy safeties in this draft class, and if there are it will either be McDonald or Barron, not Lester.
3. Brandon Thompson is typically considered to be a pass rushing 4-3 DT, not a run stopper, although he is good against the run as well, I think any 4-3 DT that rushes the passer is considered a pass rushing DT, so not sure where you heard that he's just a run stopping "4-3 NT" as you put it, which doesn't even exist, NT is a term used for 3-4 defenses, not 4-3 lol
4. Randall will not go before Thompson and Worthy, unless they both tear their ACL. Period. It's ok to not put much stock into stat lines, but ONLY if the player has already established himself as a top prospect (like Coples, I think he will still be drafted top 5 even though he hasn't been getting the stats this year), the only way guys jump from 3rd round projections to 1st round is by dominating, which you said Randall hasn't been! The combine and pro days won't move someone up that high, Paea broke the record for most bench presses at the combine last year and his value hardly moved, think he went up from early 4th to mid 3rd.

Thank you for that impressive display of idiocy. I am forever grateful that I will never meet you. When I say nose tackle I of course mean the tackle that lines up at 1-tech which clearly you're the only one confused about. And since when is Mark Barron a first round prospect? Child please. Also, I love how people tend to fall in love with USC or ND QBs. Sure, Barkley is talented. But he's not an elite prospect. Also, Mel Kiper seems to agree with me that Landry Jones is a better prospect than Barkley (I've had Jones ranked higher than Barkley since forever btw). RGIII might not be as polished as Barkley, but I'd take his playmaking ability over another bland overrated USC QB any day. As for Randall, like I said. I wanted to mix things up a bit. Randall has everything BB looks for, and he might not seem like great value there but he allows BB to play either the 3-4 or 4-3, and he the size, strength and athleticism to take on both guards and tackles in the NFL. Randall is pretty much pure upside at this point, but we've seen players like that going in the first before. Also, it's early in the process. Stating you opinions as fact this early seems pretty ******* dumb.

akvikefan89
10-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Thumbs up for the Vikes.

Pat Sims 90
10-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Love Claiborne to the Bengals.

Robcards
10-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you for that impressive display of idiocy. I am forever grateful that I will never meet you. When I say nose tackle I of course mean the tackle that lines up at 1-tech which clearly you're the only one confused about. And since when is Mark Barron a first round prospect? Child please. Also, I love how people tend to fall in love with USC or ND QBs. Sure, Barkley is talented. But he's not an elite prospect. Also, Mel Kiper seems to agree with me that Landry Jones is a better prospect than Barkley (I've had Jones ranked higher than Barkley since forever btw). RGIII might not be as polished as Barkley, but I'd take his playmaking ability over another bland overrated USC QB any day. As for Randall, like I said. I wanted to mix things up a bit. Randall has everything BB looks for, and he might not seem like great value there but he allows BB to play either the 3-4 or 4-3, and he the size, strength and athleticism to take on both guards and tackles in the NFL. Randall is pretty much pure upside at this point, but we've seen players like that going in the first before. Also, it's early in the process. Stating you opinions as fact this early seems pretty ******* dumb.

WOW MEL KIPER AGREES WITH YOU! LOL I've heard enough out of you, that's ridiculous to back yourself up by saying Mel Kiper agrees with you. Good lord, Mel Kiper has been wrong so many times I don't even know why he has a job. If anything I'd be happy when Kiper disagrees with me! And I didn't state my opinions as fact I simply used fact to back up my opinions what have you done aside from calling me an idiot and saying Mel Kiper agrees with you? Randall is pure upside at this point and what are Thompson and Worthy? Sacks of meat? There's a reason why these players are widely rated higher than Randall on everyone's boards.

Did I say Barron was a first round prospect ever? I said there are no first round safeties in this draft class. Learn to read before you call someone an idiot.