03. Chiefs: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
04. Dolphins: Matt Barkley, QB, USC
05. Broncos: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
06. Jaguars: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
07. Browns: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
08. Buccaneers: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
09. Panthers: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
10. Bears: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
11. Bengals: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami Fl.
12. Cardinals: Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
13. Vikings: Reily Reiff, OT, Iowa
14. Falcons: Brandon Jenkins, DE, Florida State
15. Steelers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
16. Jets: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
17. Seahawks: Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
18. Giants: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
19. Cowboys: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
20. Bills: Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
21. Redskins: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
22. Titans: Cordy Glenn, OG, Georgia
23. Eagles: Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
24. Patriots: Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State
25. Lions: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
26. Raiders: Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
27. 49ers: Jared Crick, DL, Nebraska
28. Ravens: Andrew Datko, OT, Florida State
29. Patriots (f/Saints): Donte Paige-Moss
30. Texans: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
31. Packers: Josh Champman, DT, Alabama
32. Chargers: Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia

vidae
10-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Great KC pick.

Thecollegedropout
10-10-2011, 04:15 AM
As a Jets and Irish fan, I would be absolutely livid to see Michael Floyd get passed up for a guard that we don't need as Slauson hasn't been bad and Moore has been very good.

Can live with a RT but we also can use a WR or OLB. Floyd would be a home run pick, especially with Mason and Burress being so old and FA's to be.

Razor
10-10-2011, 04:23 AM
24. Patriots: Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13567961/jizz-in-my-pants-jewish_large.jpg

29. Patriots (f/Saints): Donte Paige-Moss

I really don't like DPM in the first any more. While he is talented he hasn't showed me the atleticism needed to succeed in the NFL this year. If he rebounds, sure why not? But at this point I'd rather go in a different direction here. Center or DT could be nice. Good Patriots mock none the less.

DiG
10-10-2011, 07:44 AM
blah not crazy about michael floyd. go ahead and give floyd to the jets and give us decrastro! te'o would be nice as well.

WT01
10-10-2011, 09:11 AM
The Seahawks don't need another DT whose main strength is stopping the run. They already have that in Brandon Mebane. They need a DT who can give them interior pressure on the opposing team's QB. Since there aren't any next year that are worth a first rounder, then they could use a LB, seeing as how two of their starters (OLB LeRoy Hill and MLB David Hawthorne) are both free agents after the season.

RaiderNation
10-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Ta'amu makes sense if we get rid of Henderson(which could happen), but as of now I wouldn't say a NT is a need. I like him though and wouldnt be surprised if he were a Raider by the draft. A CB or WLB would make more sense though

Hurricanes25
10-10-2011, 12:43 PM
I like DeCastro to the Jets. Slauson is more of a backup and Moore is aging. Like thecollegedropout said, WR, OLB, andRT are possibilities as well.

rockio42
10-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Can't actually see RG3 going in the top 3, and three QBs in the first 4 picks is just hard to grasp. (for me, but I like to gutsy call). I like the Rams pick, whether it's Alshon or Blackman, I'm happy.

fear the elf
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
One problem. The Falcons don't have a pick and I doubt the Browns take TWO DE's in the 1st round!

Babylon
10-10-2011, 01:37 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13567961/jizz-in-my-pants-jewish_large.jpg

I really don't like DPM in the first any more. While he is talented he hasn't showed me the atleticism needed to succeed in the NFL this year. If he rebounds, sure why not? But at this point I'd rather go in a different direction here. Center or DT could be nice. Good Patriots mock none the less.

I'd almost rather see an OLB who can get to the QB and also drop into coverage, that LB group, especially without Mayo, is borderline terrible.

T-RICH49
10-10-2011, 01:47 PM
I Like RG3 but I got him behind Barkley and Luck.so if Barkley is there then that'd be my pick

cmarq83
10-10-2011, 02:38 PM
If you replaced DPM with Melvin Ingram this would be an incredible Patriots mock.

Pat Sims 90
10-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Don't see Miller jumping up that high in the draft. If the Bengals take a RB in the 1st it will prolly be Trent Richardson.

Robcards
10-10-2011, 03:06 PM
As a Jets and Irish fan, I would be absolutely livid to see Michael Floyd get passed up for a guard that we don't need as Slauson hasn't been bad and Moore has been very good.

Can live with a RT but we also can use a WR or OLB. Floyd would be a home run pick, especially with Mason and Burress being so old and FA's to be.

As a jets fan I would be livid if they wasted their first round pick on a wr. LG and NT are bigger needs. Jets probably sign a WR in free agency. OLB is the 2nd round pick with Curry and Taylor currently proected for 2nd round. I'd be content with DeCastro although I think he's a RG, Glenn who normally plays LG is currently playing LT for Georgia now. I think NT makes the most sense for round 1 but DeCastro is a fine pick

shylo3716
10-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Don't see Miller jumping up that high in the draft. If the Bengals take a RB in the 1st it will prolly be Trent Richardson.

You should be happy to have Miller Time!

shylo3716
10-10-2011, 06:37 PM
05. Broncos: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
I believe they go RB. McGahee is 30 and Moreno has not lived up to expectations.
08. Buccaneers: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
I don't know why he is so high on your board, but I love this pick. Do you have him rated this high off of Saturday's performance?
11. Bengals: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami Fl.
I know I am biased, but this really makes sense to have him this high.
19. Cowboys: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
No CB?
23. Eagles: Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
Finally someone other then an Eagles fan gets the memo.
25. Lions: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Very ideal to go this route since their secondary does not have a legit star.

No Kirkpatrick, Hosley, Gilmore?
Constructive criticism in Bold

Pat Sims 90
10-10-2011, 06:51 PM
You should be happy to have Miller Time!

No because he does not fit the Bengals style. Richardson fits them better then Miller does. Bengals like Big Physical Backs.

Thecollegedropout
10-11-2011, 03:13 AM
As a jets fan I would be livid if they wasted their first round pick on a wr. LG and NT are bigger needs. Jets probably sign a WR in free agency. OLB is the 2nd round pick with Curry and Taylor currently proected for 2nd round. I'd be content with DeCastro although I think he's a RG, Glenn who normally plays LG is currently playing LT for Georgia now. I think NT makes the most sense for round 1 but DeCastro is a fine pick
They used a 3rd rounder in 2011 on Kenrick Ellis as their NT so I think they will not address that until maybe the later rounds. Pouha and Devito are well liked by the coaching staff and have been pretty good for the most part. Not superstar like sure but they fit the mold of Ryan's defense.

We can use a big time WR target and while yes there may be some targets come free agency, I think if you can get 1 of the big 3 WRs in this class(Blackmon, Jeffrey or Floyd) you go and do it. Then again I am someone who's watched all of Floyd's games and am really in love with him as a prospect so maybe there's a hint of Irish love in there. He's just such a tough mismatch for many corners to deal with and has looked NFL ready since 2009.

I don't think Slauson is THAT bad....he just does not look good when a rookie center who is overmatched on this level has to play next to him. He has been certainly more good than bad. Not worth replacing him with a 1st rounder. Now if you want to replace Wayne Hunter with a RT in the 1st or 2nd round, we are in agreement.

I think the need has to go as followed: WR, RT, OLB, S, O-Line Depth(OG), NT

txparkes49x
10-11-2011, 01:59 PM
Great pick for the Niners.