PDA

View Full Version : RaiderNations 2012 Mock Draft 7.0

RaiderNation
10-11-2011, 01:16 PM
No explanations this time, I have some school work that I need to complete. Questions and comments are always welcomed...

1 Miami Dolphins- Andrew Luck QB Stanford*
2 St. Louis Rams- Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma State*
3 Indianapolis Colts- Matt Kalil OT USC*
4 Denver Broncos- Matt Barkley QB USC*
5 Arizona Cardinals- Jonathan Martin OT Stanford*
6 Jacksonville Jaguars- Quinton Coples DE UNC
7 Minnesota Vikings- Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina*
8 Carolina Panthers- Morris Claiborne CB LSU*
9 Philadelphia Eagles- Vontaze Burfict LB Arizona State*
10 Kansas City Chiefs- Landry Jones QB Oklahoma*
11 Seattle Seahawks- Robert Griffin QB Baylor*
12 Cleveland Browns- Riley Reiff OT Iowa*
13 Dallas Cowboys- Dre Kirkpatrick CB Alabama*
14 Chicago Bears- David DeCastro OL Stanford*
15 New York Jets- Devin Taylor DE/OLB South Carolina*
16 Cleveland Browns(f/ATL)- Michael Floyd WR Notre Dame
17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jayron Hosley CB Virginia Tech*
18 Cincinnati Bengals- Trent Richardson RB Alabama*
19 New York Giants- Jerel Worthy DT Michigan State*
20 Tennessee Titans- Luke Kuechly LB Boston College*
21 Houston Texans- TJ McDonald SS USC*
22 Oakland Raiders- Zach Brown LB UNC
23 Pittsburgh Steelers- Jared Crick DL Nebraska
24 Washington Redskins- Manti Teo LB Notre Dame*
25 Baltimore Ravens- Courtney Upshaw OLB Alabama
26 San Francisco 49ers- Alfonzo Dennard CB Nebraska
27 San Diego Chargers- Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB Florida State*
28 Buffalo Bills- DJ Fluker OT Alabama**
29 New England Patriots(f/NO)-Melvin Ingram DE South Carolina
30 Detroit Lions- Janoris Jenkins CB Northern Alabama
31 New England Patriots- Michael Brewster C Ohio State
32 Green Bay Packers- Brandon Thompson DL Clemson

T-RICH49
10-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I personally have RG3 rated slightly above Jones but right posistion

RaiderNation
10-11-2011, 01:32 PM
I personally have RG3 rated slightly above Jones but right posistion

It's almost to close to call between the 2, but I think Jones is a better fit for you guys.

shylo3716
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Is Lamar Miller the hardest prospect to find a projection for, because I am starting to think so.

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Richardson is a good pick.

vidae
10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
It's almost to close to call between the 2, but I think Jones is a better fit for you guys.

It is close, and I have RG3 just slightly ahead too, but the position is right and I can't be too mad at that! Nice mock!

SickwithIt1010
10-11-2011, 03:01 PM
More than happy with that pick for the eagles. Burfict, Kuechly, and Te'o are all fine by me.

RaiderNation
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Is Lamar Miller the hardest prospect to find a projection for, because I am starting to think so.

As I said in the other thread I do think he is a late 1st round prospect at this time. But there isn't a big need for RBs in the NFL at this point in the season. If I were to add a 2nd round he would be in the first 5-10 picks for sure

cmarq83
10-11-2011, 03:34 PM
29 New England Patriots(f/NO)-Melvin Ingram DE South Carolina
31 New England Patriots- Michael Brewster C Ohio State

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

bruschis4all
10-11-2011, 03:43 PM
I enjoy your mocks Raidernation. Condolences on the loss of Al Davis. He was an icon to all Raider fans. Very important to all fans of old AFL teams. I'm a Pats fan of course. The ironic thing is that this allows the Raiders to move forward and become a better team.

As an FYI. I believe the Pats are going to switch back to the 3-4 next year. Belichick mentioned on Sirius today. The new arrivals and limited off-season meant it would be easier to go with the 4-3 most of them were used to. I do like Melvin Ingram. But, if you ever to one with trades. He's going to shock everyone and trade up for a change. Courtney Upshaw is my pick. I can live with Brewster. But, FS is a bigger need. What do you think of TJ McDonald? I'm usually in bed by the time those West Coast games start. Haven't seen USC yet. I'll catch them Thur against Cal.

RaiderNation
10-11-2011, 03:58 PM
I enjoy your mocks Raidernation. Condolences on the loss of Al Davis. He was an icon to all Raider fans. Very important to all fans of old AFL teams. I'm a Pats fan of course. The ironic thing is that this allows the Raiders to move forward and become a better team.

As an FYI. I believe the Pats are going to switch back to the 3-4 next year. Belichick mentioned on Sirius today. The new arrivals and limited off-season meant it would be easier to go with the 4-3 most of them were used to. I do like Melvin Ingram. But, if you ever to one with trades. He's going to shock everyone and trade up for a change. Courtney Upshaw is my pick. I can live with Brewster. But, FS is a bigger need. What do you think of TJ McDonald? I'm usually in bed by the time those West Coast games start. Haven't seen USC yet. I'll catch them Thur against Cal.

Thank you sir.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots did move back to the 3-4, the defense needs to generate a pass rusher so Upshaw could be a logical fit. As some scouts say Ingram might be able to play OLB in a 3-4, so at this point I wouldn't rule him out either.

McDonald is by far the top safety prospect for this draft, having the ability to FS or SS in the NFL. He is the standout prospect on USC's defense and from all the games I've watched of theirs it is pretty obvious he is the most talented DB on the field. Also doesn't hurt to have bloodlines of a Pro Bowler either.

Thecollegedropout
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM
I don't blame you putting the best available OLB for the Jets but man Michael Floyd is a beast and is what the Jets need so badly. Maybe its because I have seen all of his college games and all but he would be so good for Sanchez and such a player that I would be kinda bitter sweet to pass him up.

The offense just needs more help than the defense so much that barring a big FA signing, that the offense needs to get address in round 1, whether that be a RT or WR.

Hines
10-11-2011, 09:10 PM
I like Crick, but the Steelers need a NT, not another DE.

Matthew Jones
10-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Pretty good Patriots draft but I think Brewster is a reach. I'd rather have Peter Konz there.

indyfan1985
10-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Great pick for the Colts in getting their stud LT. Adding Kalil would be kind of like what the Lions are doing at DL, but instead we are doing it with OL by adding young great talent on this OL.

2nd round give us TE Dwayne Allen or a trade up a few spots for NT Brandon Thompson.

hawkeye123
10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
I can dig the niners pick.

49erNation85
10-12-2011, 01:35 AM
Yup nice 9ers pick!

FootballGod
10-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Love the Bengals pick!!! I can only hope that Richardson lasts that long.

K Train
10-12-2011, 10:04 AM
no thanks to crick....dennard or teo for sure there, possibly brewster

RaiderNation
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Love the Bengals pick!!! I can only hope that Richardson lasts that long.

I have Richardson as a top 10 prospect but there just arent many teams with RB as a huge need. He is a perfect fit for you guys though, he could turn out to be the best RB in the AFC North.

DeepThreat
10-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Good picks for the Browns.

Unrelated to Cleveland's picks, I really think Michael Brewster is overrated. As an Ohio State fan, I see him every week, and I wouldn't consider drafting him before the 3rd round.

FootballGod
10-12-2011, 11:40 AM
I have Richardson as a top 10 prospect but there just arent many teams with RB as a huge need. He is a perfect fit for you guys though, he could turn out to be the best RB in the AFC North.

Richardson would come in as a rookie and compete with Ray Rice as the #1 RB in the AFC North. I completely agree.

prock
10-12-2011, 02:08 PM
I dig the value on Jeffry there.

teb
10-18-2011, 05:01 AM
I like this team, and I always support it.
Cleveland Browns Jerseys (http://www.diyjerseys.com/cleveland-browns-c-2_11.html)

OSUGiants17
10-18-2011, 05:51 AM
You honestly think we take a DT round one? Won't happen espcially with kuechly on the board who is almost a lock for us. Werthy isn't even BPA either

ChicagoBearsVet23
10-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Kuechly or Floyd would be the Bears pick