Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa
Minnesota @ Chicago

Monday
Miami @ NY Jets

Discuss.

tjsunstein
10-11-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm actually kind of nervous for this STL game if Steven Jackson is back to 100%.

diabsoule
10-11-2011, 02:37 PM
If I'm Atlanta I'm nervous about Carolina. They've been in every game and I haven't been impressed with ATL at all this year. I'm picking Carolina to upset the Falcons.

MetSox17
10-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Does it seriously bother that sometimes other people make the game day thread? I mean, do you wake up and think to yourself "holy ****, i need to make the game day thread on dc"?...

nepg
10-11-2011, 02:43 PM
If I'm Atlanta I'm nervous about Carolina. They've been in every game and I haven't been impressed with ATL at all this year. I'm picking Carolina to upset the Falcons.
I think it actually hurts Atlanta to be at home because 1. their fans suck so it's not really homefield advantage anyway and 2. Carolina might just run them off the field on the turf.

Hines
10-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Does it seriously bother that sometimes other people make the game day thread? I mean, do you wake up and think to yourself "holy ****, i need to make the game day thread on dc"?...

No it doesn't bother me. If other people want to do it, they can. I have said that many times. I make it every Tuesday. If it isn't up by Tuesday afternoon/night, I make it. Has been that way for the past few seasons.

Xonraider
10-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Hopefully we can pull off the win at the black hole and go up 4-2... that would be great considering we have two divisional games coming up against KC and Denver, both very winnable (and hopefully we will win) which would put us at 6-2 by the time we face San Diego

hawkeye123
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
SF vs DET. Time to see who's for real.

MetSox17
10-11-2011, 03:26 PM
SF vs DET. Time to see who's for real.

Well, the Lions have already shown they are for real. San Fran hasn't beat an actual team yet.

Borat
10-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Well, the Lions have already shown they are for real. San Fran hasn't beat an actual team yet.

True. They haven't lost to an actual team either.

MetSox17
10-11-2011, 03:45 PM

Pretty sure that's more of an insult to them.

BeerBaron
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Haha, Bears in another prime time game. I bet NBC can't wait for flex scheduling to start.

T-RICH49
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
man the bye week sucks...even if the Chiefs have for the most part too

MetSox17
10-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Haha, Bears in another prime time game. I bet NBC can't wait for flex scheduling to start.

I'm gonna be tempted to use an eye dropper with sulfuric acid on myself if i have to be subjected to more Bears-offense awfulness. It's like god dropped a deuce, poked it around with a stick and decided to make that J'Marcus Webb.

VernonLawson89
10-11-2011, 04:36 PM

Meh, the Lions have only one win over a team w/ a winning record (Tampa is 3-2)

They haven't really played anybody good either...

BeerBaron
10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm gonna be tempted to use an eye dropper with sulfuric acid on myself if i have to be subjected to more Bears-offense awfulness. It's like god dropped a deuce, poked it around with a stick and decided to make that J'Marcus Webb.

And Jared Allen is having a ridiculous year...Webb will barely even be a turnstile for him.

Ness
10-11-2011, 04:54 PM

Eh. Who is the toughest team they played? Dallas? Tampa? Our opponents have a better combined record than Detroit's I think. Detroit still has to go toe to toe with the Packers twice and other teams like San Diego, New Orleans and Atlanta. They have a really tough road ahead.

MetSox17
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
And Jared Allen is having a ridiculous year...Webb will barely even be a turnstile for him.
I foresee a lot of this:
3yM0_GYu_No

Eh. Who is the toughest team they played? Dallas? Tampa? Our opponents have a better combined record than Detroit's I think. Detroit still has to go toe to toe with the Packers twice and other teams like San Diego, New Orleans and Atlanta. They have a really tough road ahead.

Dallas is much better than anyone the 49ers have beat, and they actually lost to them. Chicago is a decent team as well. Tampa Bay still gave a **** when they lost to the Lions. Their body of work just seems a lot better to me, and the way they have been playing, they look like a 5-0 team. The 49ers don't look like a 4-1 team.

Raiderz4Life
10-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Detroit has Megatron

/Discussion

Rabscuttle
10-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Detroit has Megatron

/Discussion

Goldson is going to hit him so hard his mother is going to retroactively miscarry.

General Zod
10-11-2011, 05:32 PM

Maybe we'll get a double derrr face from Frazier and Lovie both?

VernonLawson89
10-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Detroit has Megatron

/Discussion

Should've been a Raider

Raiderz4Life
10-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Should've been a Raider

SHould have been. Every time I see him...I love watching him do his thing but I also feel a sharp pain in my heart. Oh what could have been. I had Calvin photoshoped into an Oakland uni that year as well.

Nalej
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Miles Austin, Dez Bryant and Jason Witten are going to give me nightmares all week.

Ness
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I foresee a lot of this:
3yM0_GYu_No

Dallas is much better than anyone the 49ers have beat, and they actually lost to them. Chicago is a decent team as well. Tampa Bay still gave a **** when they lost to the Lions. Their body of work just seems a lot better to me, and the way they have been playing, they look like a 5-0 team. The 49ers don't look like a 4-1 team.

Says who? Dallas hasn't done anything remotely impressive. The Eagles even though they're 1-4, could beat Dallas who is prone to late game meltdowns. They're playing like a 8-8 team right now, and we really just let that game slip away. We're a kick at the end of regulation away from being 5-0. So spare me.

Tampa Bay just got owned plain and simple. They came in 3-1 and got beat soundly and were never in the game from kickoff to finish.

Doesn't matter though. San Francisco keeps proving folks wrong so whatever.

How is San Francisco not playing like a 4-1 team? They're been competing in every single game and are in the top ten for points scored and allowed.

Breed
10-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Rex Grossman will beat us.

Flyboy
10-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Tampa Bay might have some injury issues going into the game (Blount & McCoy) - can't overlook them and hopefully end this 3-week roadtrip with all wins.

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Rex Grossman will beat us.

More like Ryan Torain, Tim Hightower, and Roy Helu will beat the Eagles.

RealityCheck
10-11-2011, 07:13 PM
So the Niners are the NFL's Boise State?

And good luck Cowgirls, Welker's going to go berserk on you.

Ness
10-11-2011, 07:52 PM
I just thought of something. The Thanksgiving Day game with the Lions is actually going to be worth watching this year.

yo123
10-11-2011, 07:57 PM
I just thought of something. The Thanksgiving Day game with the Lions is actually going to be worth watching this year.

Not just worth watching, it might be the most anticipated game of the season at that point.

V.I.P
10-11-2011, 08:10 PM

Yeah, but Mia vs Dal will be pretty ******* boring.

tjsunstein
10-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Not just worth watching, it might be the most anticipated game of the season at that point.
This, can't think of a game I'd rather see other than Packers/Patriots but that's obviously not on the schedule.

V.I.P
10-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Bucs’ Tanard Jackson reinstated after one-year suspension
This makes up for LeGarrette Blount being injured.

BeerBaron
10-11-2011, 09:08 PM
This, can't think of a game I'd rather see other than Packers/Patriots but that's obviously not on the schedule.

You just want to pad your offensive stats.

Borat
10-11-2011, 09:16 PM
This makes up for LeGarrette Blount being injured.

??? Is Tenard Jackson going to play RB?

V.I.P
10-11-2011, 09:28 PM
??? Is Tenard Jackson going to play RB?

haha no... I mean like we lose a play maker, but get another one back.

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2011, 09:30 PM
haha no... I mean like we lose a play maker, but get another one back.

Yea but i doubt he does anything right out of the gate.

49erNation85
10-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Agree the det game.I'm glade I am now off work for a month and it is time for serious football watching before I head off to winter work at big Sky Mt.

TimD
10-11-2011, 09:36 PM
edit: oops mason trade already posted in news thread

SickwithIt1010
10-11-2011, 09:48 PM
More like Ryan Torain, Tim Hightower, and Roy Helu will beat the Eagles.

This.

If we lose to the Skins, it will most certainly not be because of Rex Grossman throwing against our secondary. It will be our lack of stopping the run.

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Marvin Lewis can tie Sam Wyche as Winningest Coach in Bengals Franchise History with win over the Colts. It makes me sad that Marvin could be consider the Bengals best coach of all time.

SickwithIt1010
10-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Marvin Lewis can tie Sam Wyche as Winningest Coach in Bengals Franchise History with win over the Colts. It makes me sad that Marvin could be consider the Bengals best coach of all time.

Theres a different between "winningest" and "best".

Pat Sims 90
10-11-2011, 10:16 PM

That is why i said he could be. Some Bengal Fans will say so but I have always thought he was a terrible coach.

Raiderz4Life
10-11-2011, 11:23 PM

To ppl who know yes there is a difference. For the vast majority... if you win you must be the best!!!!

Bengalsrocket
10-12-2011, 01:20 AM
That is why i said he could be. Some Bengal Fans will say so but I have always thought he was a terrible coach.

terrible? I don't know about that. He's probably just below average in my opinion. I know he's only had 2 play off seasons, but we do play in one of the tougher divisions over the course of his tenure.

Anyways, I'm guessing we lose to the Colts, just because it feels like a team we should beat and that generally means we won't :P

Breed
10-12-2011, 03:22 AM
Rams will beat the Pack

tjsunstein
10-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Rams will beat the Pack
Good thing you said it, because now I know it will absolutely not happen.

JBCX
10-12-2011, 07:32 AM
San Fran has maybe the best defense in the NFC right now. Their LBers are total studs and may be the best set of 3-4 LBers in the NFL.

They have the best rushing defense in the NFL and without a doubt will shut down any kind of ground game the Lions attempt to establish, so the Lions' ability to score points will be almost entirely up to Pettigrew/Megatron.

I think San Fran has a very legit. chance to give the Lions their first loss. It should be close either way, imho.

Also, the Patriots-Cowboys game will be highly competitive and the Cowboys have a very good chance to defeat the Pats. It goes without saying that the porous Pats defense will give up 30+ points to the Cowboys, and Rob Ryan might just pull enough rabbits out of his hat to rattle Brady often enough to keep the Pats from scoring 30 points, which would equate to a 'Boys victory.

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 08:08 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/12/raiders-g-m-search-begins/

Oh, my, god...poor, poor Raiders if this happens. It would literally be the only way to get worse than old Al as a GM.

To the extent that the Raiders will gravitate toward folks with ties to the organization, names to watch could include John Madden, Matt Millen (who as Peter King reported over the weekend turned down an offer to work for the team after being fired by the Lions), and Sean Jones (whom we’re told was at one point under consideration for a front-office job).

No freaking way.

I don't understand things like this sometimes....the guy was literally the WORST EVER at his job, yet he could get another shot.

Literally, no other football GM has EVER had as bad of a record or put a worse product on the field than Millen, yet HE MIGHT GET ANOTHER GOD DAMN JOB DOING THE SAME ******* THING.

Is the talent pool for GM qualified persons really that bad?

I can say this, and feel comfortable saying it, that most reasonable posters form this message board could do a better job than Matt Millen.

nrk
10-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Says who? Dallas hasn't done anything remotely impressive. The Eagles even though they're 1-4, could beat Dallas who is prone to late game meltdowns. They're playing like a 8-8 team right now, and we really just let that game slip away. We're a kick at the end of regulation away from being 5-0. So spare me.

Tampa Bay just got owned plain and simple. They came in 3-1 and got beat soundly and were never in the game from kickoff to finish.

Doesn't matter though. San Francisco keeps proving folks wrong so whatever.

How is San Francisco not playing like a 4-1 team? They're been competing in every single game and are in the top ten for points scored and allowed.

Don't you know that teams stop caring when they're 3-1 and just give up? What a ludicrous statement.

49ers are OT away from being 5-0. The Lions are OT away from losing to the Vikings. I'd take the 49ers curb-stomping win over Tampa over any of the Lions wins. Their schedules haven't been too different from each other.

What I'd like to see is the Lions play better in the first half. They're not always going to come from behind for the win.

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 08:32 AM
******* end of page monster...my rant will not go unheard!

Oh, my, god...poor, poor Raiders if this happens. It would literally be the only way to get worse than old Al as a GM.

No freaking way.

I don't understand things like this sometimes....the guy was literally the WORST EVER at his job, yet he could get another shot.

Literally, no other football GM has EVER had as bad of a record or put a worse product on the field than Millen, yet HE MIGHT GET ANOTHER GOD DAMN JOB DOING THE SAME ******* THING.

I can say this, and feel comfortable saying it, that most reasonable posters form this message board could do a better job than Matt Millen.

General Zod
10-12-2011, 08:42 AM
NFL network should create some kind of a reality tv game show, the winner of the show would be rewarded GM of the Raiders.

TimmG6376
10-12-2011, 10:07 AM

No freaking way.

Whatever happened to accountability? I mean sure people deserve second chances but he was solely responsible for the first 0-16 season in NFL history. Who else could be that bad at their job and get hired somewhere else?

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 10:13 AM
Whatever happened to accountability? I mean sure people deserve second chances but he was solely responsible for the first 0-16 season in NFL history. Who else could be that bad at their job and get hired somewhere else?

That's the sports world for you. Second chances are one thing, but you should only get them if you at least showed some level of competency the first time through.

Matt Millen was the worst GM in modern sports history. Without question in football at least.

But, rather than give a shot to some up and comer who may or may not be terrible, sports teams would seemingly rather retread the same old guys, regardless of how bad they were in previous stops.

CC.SD
10-12-2011, 10:18 AM
If the Raiders were smart they'd make a serious run at Cowher. Tell him they're building a running game, the meddling of Al is gone, and they have a solid defensive base to mold. Glory of the raiders rah rah and all that.

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
If the Raiders were smart they'd make a serious run at Cowher. Tell him they're building a running game, the meddling of Al is gone, and they have a solid defensive base to mold. Glory of the raiders rah rah and all that.

Whoever they get will inherit Hue Jackson, who I assume will play a part in hiring the new GM.

That article says that Hue and the new GM will be on equal footing when it comes to decision making, and Cowher would almost certainly want full control.

scottyboy
10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Fred Jackson is going to butt **** the giants :/

jrdrylie
10-12-2011, 10:39 AM

Millen was bad, but I'm pretty sure this guy is the worst talent evaluator of all time.

http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/McDumb_1.jpg

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 10:52 AM
McD was awful for 2 years. Millen had what, 7? 8? And at no point in there did he do anything to show he ever deserves another job in the sport.

At the very least, McD can be a solid offensive coordinator as long as all personnel decisions are made by someone else.

Raiderz4Life
10-12-2011, 10:55 AM
God plz no..i don't wanna go back to sucking

jrdrylie
10-12-2011, 11:22 AM
McD was awful for 2 years. Millen had what, 7? 8? And at no point in there did he do anything to show he ever deserves another job in the sport.

At the very least, McD can be a solid offensive coordinator as long as all personnel decisions are made by someone else.

Millen was bad. The Lions had the worst 8-year record in NFL history if I remember correctly. But Millen did have some decent picks.

2001: Jeff Backus and Dominic Raiola- Neither are Pro Bowlers (in fact Jeff Backus sucks). But they've been starters there for a decade.
2002: Kalimba Edwards and Andre Goodman- Once again, neither were great. But they both were decent contributors for five or six seasons.
2003: Boss Bailey and Cory Redding- Boss Bailey was decent. Cory Redding was very good and then traded for Julian Peterson
2004: Roy Williams- He was actually very good with the Lions and then was traded for a 1st, 3rd, and 6th.
2005: Bad. Very Bad
2006: More Bad. Ernie Sims is the best pick from this draft
2007: Calvin Johnson- One of the best receivers in the league.
2008: Cliff Avril- A third round pick who has been the best defensive end from the draft that had three DEs go in the top-ten.

Look, I'm not saying Millen is good. But at least there were some high points. There was nothing but low from McDaniels. Try to trade Cutler for Cassel. Trade Cutler for Orton and a bunch of picks. Use one of those picks on a defensive end that doesn't fit your scheme. Trade a future 1st for a corner back who doesn't even last three seasons with your team. Use a second round pick on a blocking tight end. Trade back a few times in the first round, only to select Demaryius Thomas (with Dez Bryant on the board) and trade back in and draft Tebow. The only reason McDaniels didn't suck for longer is that Denver was smart enough to fire him.

Notredameleo
10-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Millen was bad, but I'm pretty sure this guy is the worst talent evaluator of all time.

http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/McDumb_1.jpg

haha, comical

Breed
10-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Good thing you said it, because now I know it will absolutely not happen.

It seems like a trap game

Complex
10-12-2011, 11:37 AM

Why? it looks like Hue Jackson is going to be a good coach and I think Cowher is so overrated as a coach.

diabsoule
10-12-2011, 02:29 PM
AdamSchefter:
Falcons coach Mike Smith said WR Julio Jones will not play Sunday versus Carolina due to his hamstring injury.

CC.SD
10-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Why? it looks like Hue Jackson is going to be a good coach and I think Cowher is so overrated as a coach.

Make Cowher the GM, I don't think he would even want to coach. Hue Jackson is nothing, if anything he is showing some really bizarre signs between guaranteeing the division and crying on the field.

diabsoule
10-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Make Cowher the GM, I don't think he would even want to coach. Hue Jackson is nothing, if anything he is showing some really bizarre signs between guaranteeing the division and crying on the field.

What's wrong with crying? Dick Vermeil cried all the time.

BeerBaron
10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
I'd prefer crying to the "Derr...that can't be right. I don't remember them scoring so many TDs...that must be a mistake. I'm going to take a timeout, look at the scoreboard some more, then challenge the scoreboard" face.

http://extrapoint.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/smith.jpg

Raiderz4Life
10-12-2011, 03:58 PM
and Rex guarantees the division all the time too.

CC.SD
10-12-2011, 04:30 PM
lol BB has a point I guess it's better to cry than not understand the game...Rex's guarantees are not a great thing either IMO. Vermeil earned the right to cry and even he took some crap for it. Because he's a grown man crying...

my point is Cowher would be a better option than Jackson. Is that really controversial?

Rabscuttle
10-12-2011, 04:46 PM
As much as I hate the Raiders and think the city should be walled off and turned into an outdoor prison, sentencing those miscreants to a life with Millen would be cruel and unusual punishment. Just waterboard them and confine them to their Walmarts.

SuperMcGee
10-12-2011, 08:30 PM
The line held up as well as I could hope last week. Hairston wasn't awful, with assistance from Fred Jackson. Doesn't get any easier against the Giants. Bell is out, once again, but we are still the least sacked team in the league. Defenses have only sacked Fitz 3 times in 5 games, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes. We'll need our makeshift receiver corps to be able to get open with the threat that passrush poses. Not sure how confident I am of that, but very intrigued as to how they'll be lining up. In Chan, I trust.

bucfan12
10-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Dang, just saw on SOUND FX the game winning TD that Cassell threw. Guy was wide open and somehow he underthrew him. If that colts rookie DB just turned around, it would have been picked.

Complex
10-12-2011, 08:58 PM

His friend and Mentor Al Davis died the day before and they won the game for him maybe that is why he was crying?

GM? I don't think Cowher even picked his players in Pitt. What wrong with guaranteeing the division? its not like they were 1-15 or something.

LonghornsLegend
10-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Millen was bad. The Lions had the worst 8-year record in NFL history if I remember correctly. But Millen did have some decent picks.

Some decent picks? That's what you call that list? Your reaching. Your trying to rate McDaniels off of 2 seasons. I bet if he had 8 years of high 1st rders and multiple mid round picks he'd eventually get ONE good player too. Trying to make a case for a few average players out of 8 years is pointless.

bucfan12
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Millen did draft Calvin Johnson. Lions should thank him for his love for WRs. Since out of the 4 he drafted in round 1, he atleast got 1 right

V.I.P
10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Da'Quan Bowers will get his first start this weekend... at defensive tackle... I know Gerald McCoy is injured, and we really don't have any depth behind him, but really??? Adrian Clayborn moving inside would make a lot more since but uhhh whatever.

bucfan12
10-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Da'Quan Bowers will get his first start this weekend... at defensive tackle... I know Gerald McCoy is injured, and we really don't have any depth behind him, but really??? Adrian Clayborn moving inside would make a lot more since but uhhh whatever.

He's not starting at DT VIP. He's going to be in the rotation. ESPN Pat Yasinksas , or whatever his name is, reported it after the news conference. He'll see more snaps at UT, but the majority of the snaps will be rotated between Roy Miller and Frank Okam on early downs.

V.I.P
10-12-2011, 09:18 PM
He's not starting at DT VIP. He's going to be in the rotation. ESPN Pat Yasinksas , or whatever his name is, reported it after the news conference. He'll see more snaps at UT, but the majority of the snaps will be rotated between Roy Miller and Frank Okam on early downs.

Oh okay. Just got home, and heard something on Bay News 9. Him rotating in on passing downs inside sounds better.

Malaka
10-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Millen did draft Calvin Johnson. Lions should thank him for his love for WRs. Since out of the 4 he drafted in round 1, he atleast got 1 right

Well, technically, Roy Williams was pretty good in Detroit for awhile, even though he sucks now.

So at least Millen is hitting .500 on 1st round receivers.

BeerBaron
10-13-2011, 07:55 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/changes-coming-for-the-bears/

My reaction as I read through this:

Right tackle Frank Omiyale is out for good.

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Lance Louis will replace him in the starting lineup.

Aw...just....awww...........

jrdrylie
10-13-2011, 09:16 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/13/changes-coming-for-the-bears/

My reaction as I read through this:

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Aw...just....awww...........

WHAT! THE! HELL! What kind of strategy is this? So we have Omiyale, who is miserable at guard. The obvious solution to fix his crappiness at guard is to move him to right tackle. Wait, he sucks there so left's move him to left tackle. Suck some more? Back to right tackle, I'm sure he's better now. No? Okay, you're benched. Let's replace you with yet another crappy guard. And who is replacing Louis at Guard? I would hope Spencer.

And why in the world did we even sign Omiyale? He was inactive as a rookie. He played one game in 2006, and then was inactive for an entire season. In 2008 he made one start. Yet the Bears gave him $14 million of that resume? Highway robbery!

bantx
10-13-2011, 09:28 AM
question raiders fan is darius heyward bey the #1 wr for yall?

AHungryWalrus
10-13-2011, 09:32 AM
Well, technically, Roy Williams was pretty good in Detroit for awhile, even though he sucks now.

So at least Millen is hitting .500 on 1st round receivers.

You honestly cannot fault him on Charles Rogers, either. The kid looked REALLY good until he kept getting injured.

BeerBaron
10-13-2011, 09:38 AM
You honestly cannot fault him on Charles Rogers, either. The kid looked REALLY good until he kept getting injured.

Taking him right before Andre Johnson doesn't help that perception.

bantx
10-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Hey guys its ************* fun fact time, chargers had their first flag free game since 1965.

tjsunstein
10-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Hey guys its ************* fun fact time, chargers had their first flag free game since 1965.
Too bad they're still slow starters...
Wait...
4-1?
The ****?

nobodyinparticular
10-13-2011, 12:33 PM
question raiders fan is darius heyward bey the #1 wr for yall?

I would say he is the number one WR in that he is on the field the most. However, a lot of that has to do with the fact that he is one of the better blockers at WR in all the NFL. He is on TE field because of all the little things he does like blocking. He has had a couple reality games but our best receiver is probably Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford is probably a better option as well.

I like what I'm seeing from DHB for the past two games. He has the ability to be Oakland's top WR. I will hold out any "breakout year" talk until I see at least two or three more games like the last two. That is of course assuming they occur in the next few games. I have no illusions as to DHB being a great player at this time. I'll give him credit for his production the last two games. I just need to see more before I'm comfortable declaring him here to stay.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
10-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Jared Allen has 8.5 sacks..

CC.SD
10-13-2011, 02:14 PM

That's a lot.

prock
10-13-2011, 02:20 PM
I love Jared Allen a whole bunches.

tjsunstein
10-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Still not as good without Ray Edwards.
/sarcasm

SuperMcGee
10-13-2011, 02:28 PM
That's over twice as many as the Bills have.

General Zod
10-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Still not as good without Ray Edwards.
/sarcasm

Brian Robinson(Edwards replacement) has 4.5 sacks.

General Zod
10-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Looks like the seat is getting pretty warm for Todd Haley.

https://twitter.com/#!/getnickwright/statuses/124566738900746241

CC.SD
10-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Looks like the seat is getting pretty warm for Todd Haley.

https://twitter.com/#!/getnickwright/statuses/124566738900746241

Win division...lose starting TE, 1500 yard RB, defensive captain...start 1-3, fire coach. Sure, totally.

Matthew Jones
10-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Win division...lose starting TE, 1500 yard RB, defensive captain...start 1-3, fire coach. Sure, totally.

Haley is a goon, they'll be much better once they fire him. After he stripped Weis of playcalling duties last year the team fell apart.

DcmRulz
10-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Making a really bold prediction: Cowboys-Patriots, both high-octane offenses, I bet the game is like 17-14 or something. Oh and...

Jared Allen on pace for about 25 sacks

Pat Angerer has 16 more tackles than everyone else (and is on pace for 208 tackles, close I think, but not quite the record)

Marino's record for passing yards in a season is 5084. So far, 4 QBs (a rookie among them) are on pace to beat it.

Jerry Rice's 1848 receiving yards? Steve Smith could beat it at his rate (and Welker by extension)

How many single season records are usually broken each year?

Matthew Jones
10-13-2011, 03:15 PM
I'm really nervous about the Cowboys game. Patriots do not match up well. I have nightmares about how ugly the team looked during the Browns game last year.

Damix
10-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Osi broke the forced fumbles record last year, not sure if anything else was.

General Zod
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7097538/source-chicago-bears-bench-chris-harris-brandon-meriweather

This is the best time for the Bears to do this, since they are playing the Vikings this week, who have zero passing game. Hell, they'd be better off putting 11 linemen/linebackers on the field for defense.

jrdrylie
10-13-2011, 04:34 PM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7097538/source-chicago-bears-bench-chris-harris-brandon-meriweather

This is the best time for the Bears to do this, since they are playing the Vikings this week, who have zero passing game. Hell, they'd be better off putting 11 linemen/linebackers on the field for defense.

Thank God! Harris is probably the 3rd slowest starter on the defense and Meriweather is just awful. I don't know how good Conte is since he is just a rookie, but he can't be any worse than the guy he is replacing.

Me Likey Rookies
10-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Blount out 4-6 weeks with MCL tear. There goes our best player on offense. Lets see what positives can come out of this... well now we are forced to open up the passing game and i can now heavily start researching the draft again?

bantx
10-13-2011, 04:45 PM
who's stepping in for blout?

bucfan12
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
who's stepping in for blout?

Ernest Graham, who scares no one.

Yet, Raheem Morris and Mark Dominik refused to improve the depth behind Blount. See, this just bit them in the A**

Bucs147
10-13-2011, 04:55 PM
They just released Allan Bradford, so there's only 2 RBs on the Bucs roster available to play versus the Saints... They are probably looking for another running back. Probably a trade coming.

Me Likey Rookies
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Who are some RBs on the trade block?

bucfan12
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Who are some RBs on the trade block?

Peyton Hillis? I know he's unhappy about his contract and has been out with "strep Throat" for 3 weeks now.

TACKLE
10-13-2011, 05:05 PM
who's stepping in for blount?

i'm guessing it will be a joint effort.

bucfan12
10-13-2011, 05:15 PM
So, the Bucs expect to sign a FA RB tonight or Friday. Then expect him to play Sunday? you can't go into Sunday with 2 RBs on the roster.

FAIL

CC.SD
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
And to absolutely no one's surprise, the Jets continue to take pot shots at each other in the media.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7101880/new-york-jets-brandon-moore-says-santonio-holmes-talk-fragments-squad

tjsunstein
10-14-2011, 04:29 PM
And to absolutely no one's surprise, the Jets continue to take pot shots at each other in the media.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7101880/new-york-jets-brandon-moore-says-santonio-holmes-talk-fragments-squad
This team is going nowhere fast.

Giantsfan1080
10-14-2011, 05:27 PM
That's what happens when your coach is Mr. Big Mouth himself.

JBCX
10-14-2011, 05:55 PM
Trade proposal: Tampa Bay trades Tanard Jackson + 2012 4th round pick to Philadelphia for LeSean McCoy

bucfan12
10-14-2011, 06:11 PM
Trade proposal: Tampa Bay trades Tanard Jackson + 2012 4th round pick to Philadelphia for LeSean McCoy

When Tanard Jackson is on the field, he's a guy opposing QBs have to watch for.

In 2009, through 12 games, he had 5 ints, 2 TDs, 2 FF.

If his head's on straight, that's an elite safety Tampa has back there.

So, no. I don't think he'd be traded.

Complex
10-14-2011, 07:15 PM

Lol who said this?

BeerBaron
10-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Thank God! Harris is probably the 3rd slowest starter on the defense and Meriweather is just awful. I don't know how good Conte is since he is just a rookie, but he can't be any worse than the guy he is replacing.

I wanted to make a joke about him being slower that everyone but the DTs but you beat me to it....

He's in the Kreutz boat now. The team seems to love his "leadership" or whatever the hell it is he provides, but he's awful on the field. Now, he can be a leader from the bench.

And Merriweather.....babalkhewrl;habw....awful. The dude is completely reckless out there.

It's a sad say when Chris Conte and Major Wright represent huge upgrades at safety...ugh. ******* Jerry Angelo...

molenguinurtle
10-14-2011, 07:49 PM
i'm guessing it will be a joint effort.

I see what you did there.

cmarq83
10-14-2011, 07:52 PM

Haha seriously?

nepg
10-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Is it OK to want the Chargers to lose to the Jets? I feel so dirty either way. Can both teams' planes just crash?

TitanHope
10-14-2011, 09:50 PM
And this kiddos is why you should mock David DeCastro, Peter Konz, or Michael Brewster to the Titans...

See GIF here since it's won't hyperlink. (http://www.steelersdepot.com/2011/10/steelers-troy-polamalu-animated-gif-titans/)

That's RG Jake Scott being as graceful as always. You can see LG Leroy Harris charging full speed at Brett Keisel's legs and failing miserably. And that's C Eugene Amano who can't force a guy getting his legs cut out to the ground.

DoughBoy
10-14-2011, 09:56 PM
But..but they can pass block!!!!

Rosebud
10-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Fred Jackson is going to butt **** the giants :/

Yeah but Nicks is going to explode all over them.

BeerBaron
10-14-2011, 10:26 PM

And as sure handed as he may otherwise be, he'll be bobbling balls that go perfectly straight into the hands of Buffalo players. They're like the 09 Saints and getting more turnovers than they know what to do with.

vidae
10-14-2011, 10:56 PM

He's no Dane Sanzenbacher!

SuperMcGee
10-15-2011, 12:32 AM
We likely only have two healthy OLB this week - undersized sophomores Batten and Moats. We'll probably have to stand up Alex Carrington a good amount and Bryan Scott might be on the field even more than normal. Kyle Williams' ankle isn't helping matters up front. I actually like Troup when he's healthy, but there could be a lot of young, inexperienced pieces forced into bigger roles this week.

Still a very interesting matchup. Top two red zone offenses and the most sacks for versus the least sacks against. A receiver like Nicks terrifies me, though, and injuries to our nose tackle and left tackle leave us weak in the trenches. Wide receiver injuries could potentially cripple our passing game. Not my most comfortable game, but there is always Fred Jackson and a high level of unpredictability on defense.

gpngc
10-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Seems like a dog day...

Picks:
CAR 38, ATL 35
IND 27, CIN 19
DET 41, SF 21
GB 27, STL 24
BUF 21, NYG 20
JAC 33, PIT 24
PHI 42, WAS 21
CLE 27, OAK 21
HOU 33, BAL 30
NE 44, DAL 17
TB 34, NO 29
CHI 31, MIN 14
MIA 70, NYJ 4

Scotty D
10-16-2011, 12:49 AM
Looking forward to the SF-DET game. Worried about Gore and Vernon. Lions just need to keep spreading it around and hope Best can break a few long runs.

LonghornsLegend
10-16-2011, 12:58 AM
When Tanard Jackson is on the field, he's a guy opposing QBs have to watch for.

In 2009, through 12 games, he had 5 ints, 2 TDs, 2 FF.

If his head's on straight, that's an elite safety Tampa has back there.

So, no. I don't think he'd be traded.

Lol. I'm gonna leave you alone when you comment about the Bucs from now on, you can have your fun.

As far as RB's on the trade block, Tashard Choice definately is, but I doubt anyone gives up anything. If TB gave up a 5th I'd take it.

nobodyinparticular
10-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Seems like a dog day...

Picks:
CAR 38, ATL 35
IND 27, CIN 19
DET 41, SF 21
GB 27, STL 24
BUF 21, NYG 20
JAC 33, PIT 24
PHI 42, WAS 21
CLE 27, OAK 21
HOU 33, BAL 30
NE 44, DAL 17
TB 34, NO 29
CHI 31, MIN 14
MIA 70, NYJ 4

That would be such a let down if the Raiders lose in their first home game after Davis' death. And to the Browns... With 3 straight home games against sub-par teams, the Raiders should head into San Diego carrying a 4-game winning streak following Davis'. Of course that means they will be 2-2 over that time frame at best...

M.O.T.H.
10-16-2011, 01:20 AM
44-17?

I certainly hope not. Dallas is pretty much the healthiest they've been all season and have had two weeks to prepare for New England. I think it will be highly competitive...I still expect a New England win, Brady hasnt lost at home in what 30 straight games now? But it should be a good one, imo. Dallas matches up pretty decently against them. Welker v Scandrick still scares the hell out of me.

LonghornsLegend
10-16-2011, 01:24 AM
Dallas will beat NE, then proceed to lose to the Rams. I know this NE game will be close, 38-34 type game. I expect us to win for some strange reason.

M.O.T.H.
10-16-2011, 01:26 AM
Dallas will beat NE, then proceed to lose to the Rams. I know this NE game will be close, 38-34 type game. I expect us to win for some strange reason.

I still cant get past the fact that Brady is 30-0 in his last 30 regular season starts and New England hasnt lost at home since 2008. lol. It's gotta end eventually, right? :P

Scotty D
10-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Dallas should be able to throw all over NE. I feel a 3 point game going either way. Should be a good game, a bounce or turnover may be what wins it.

Caddy
10-16-2011, 02:53 AM
Lol. I'm gonna leave you alone when you comment about the Bucs from now on, you can have your fun.

As far as RB's on the trade block, Tashard Choice definately is, but I doubt anyone gives up anything. If TB gave up a 5th I'd take it.

At least he is right this time. Tanard FTW!

Ness
10-16-2011, 04:04 AM
Other than the 49ers and Lions game I'm really anxious to see how the Texans and Ravens game turns out. I like watching both of these team play. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the beginning of a downward spiral for Houston since Mario Williams is lost for the season and Andre Johnson has been hurt. If they win this game though it will definitely show a lot of resolve.

Giantsfan1080
10-16-2011, 10:35 AM
No Kyle Williams for the Bills. Pretty big for the Giants run game.

Unbiased
10-16-2011, 11:09 AM
Oh my god, Eben Britton is out and Eugene Monroe is not well enough to start. Undrafted rookie Cameron Bradfield and Guy Whimper will start at tackle. Even with Harrison out, Gabbert is going to get killed out there.

_YL_
10-16-2011, 11:10 AM
Chargers did it and now it's time for Oakland to do it win the games your suppose to win lets see if Oakland is ready to take that next step. I expect this to honestly be a blow out and McFadden getting back on track. and with Bey and Moore having good days. Campbell can't come out slow like last week but man is that stadium is gonna be packed and loud. and Rich Gannon is calling the game nice.

yo123
10-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Thank you FOX for letting me watch the Packers beat the Rams by 100 instead of Niners/Lions.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 11:19 AM
I need a big win out you 49ers.After a big Lose from my disappointing lose from my Gators I could use a good win today..go 9ers

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 11:20 AM
OH if you'all need catch your favorite game and it is not on tv run on over to ADTHE.net all the games should be on there today.It is a good web site.Just gotta download all the plugins and enjoy.

sbh15
10-16-2011, 11:27 AM
OH if you'all need catch your favorite game and it is not on tv run on over to ADTHE.net all the games should be on there today.It is a good web site.Just gotta download all the plugins and enjoy.

atdhe.net got shut down, but they moved to atdhenet.tv

yo123
10-16-2011, 11:27 AM
firstrowsports.tv has all the games too.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Ha yes my bad sbh i for got .

XxXdragonXxX
10-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Raiders fans. Is Terrelle Pryor going to suit up today and do you think he'll get on the field, maybe in some wildcat packages or at WR?

_YL_
10-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Raiders fans. Is Terrelle Pryor going to suit up today and do you think he'll get on the field, maybe in some wildcat packages or at WR?

Probably will suit up but don't expect him to touch the field but honestly with Hue Jackson you never know. Can see it if Oakland has a huge lead.

Brodeur
10-16-2011, 11:43 AM
I need a big win out you 49ers.After a big Lose from my disappointing lose from my Gators I could use a good win today..go 9ers

Well the team I cheer for the most just got anally raped/eliminated from the ALCS, so the Lions need this more.

XxXdragonXxX
10-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Probably will suit up but don't expect him to touch the field but honestly with Hue Jackson you never know. Can see it if Oakland has a huge lead.

Suiting up is better than nothing...he's my starting fantasy QB this week.

Yep. you read that right.

Complex
10-16-2011, 11:48 AM
20 man league?

XxXdragonXxX
10-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Yep.

Starting QB Matt Cassell is on a bye and I unfortunately missed out on all the other starting QBs for my backup spot. My only other QB is Locker, who is also on a bye even if he was a starter.

I'm pretty much screwed this week.

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 11:59 AM
The Lions are on TV here like every week haha. Should be good to see two teams on the rise go at each other.

_YL_
10-16-2011, 12:07 PM
Catching the ball with the helmet. Eagles coming up with new ways to look bad lol

Brodeur
KVB woooooooooo.

ElectricEye
Fantastic play by KVB. Joe Staley got bitched on though.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 12:08 PM
I ******* hate you lions and your defense.And now the refs dam you!!

Go_Eagles77
10-16-2011, 12:08 PM
Brent Celek sucks so much now, it's amazing how much he's regressed.

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 12:09 PM
What's with games the Lions play in and flags...Jeez.

49erNation85
dam I didn't know Stafford could run ha.

Ness
49ers choked. Lions win.

Brodeur
Stafford juking *************.

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 12:10 PM
The Lions run blocking is just kind of sad.

Ness
10-16-2011, 12:11 PM
That was a great play by Willis.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
10-16-2011, 12:12 PM
AJ Green canton bound

Ness
Whew. Held them to three points.

_YL_
That INT is like a long punt which could have put the Eagles on the 3 but now they will start at the 18

ElectricEye
That was a great play by Willis.

Yeah, that saved an easy touchdown. Willis is so fun to watch.

coordinator0
The Lions run blocking is just kind of sad.

That's putting it mildly.

Brodeur
Offensive struggles in the first half, who knew?

SolidGold
10-16-2011, 12:13 PM
dumb dumb trent williams. gotta keep your cool

Go_Eagles77
10-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Kurt Coleman pick at eagles' 3 yard line, but a Trent Williams personal foul after the play will give them decent field position. Bonehead play by Williams.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Ness but our red zone d just held the Lions good stop!!!

Vox Populi
10-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Andra Davis covering Ahmad Bradshaw is a fail.

_YL_
10-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Wow what a call bailed out the Eagles big time.

FuzzyGopher
10-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Orakpo just rocked Vick. Also this is an abortion of a football game.

ATLDirtyBirds
Atlanta's pass rush is non existent.

ElectricEye
Detroit's crowd doing work again haha.

Hines
10-16-2011, 12:18 PM
There we go Mendenhall, that's how you ******* tote the rock.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 12:19 PM
**** crowd in Det gawd dam it!

Ness
Damnit Ford Field must be loud. Either that or the 49ers really didn't practice that well with noise.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Bradshaw would score when i face him in 2 leagues today.

EvilNixon
10-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Cam Newton is a once in a lifetime talent...so special.

ElectricEye
The crowd noise and Detroit's defensive line is ******* scary. Amazing how quickly they've found an identity as a team.

Ness
Okay Andy Lee, please boom a long one.

SuperMcGee
10-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Andra Davis and Kellen Heard :/

Honestly hoping for some CJ Thriller to boost this undermanned passing offense.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Fred Jackson is a man.

Vox Populi
That was the easiest 80 yard touchdown ever in the NFL. Wow.

XxXdragonXxX
Fred Jackson, 80 yards for the score.

V.I.P
wow, Fred Jackson

yo123
Lol Deion Grant. It's a moving target buddy you can't just run straight at him.

ElectricEye
Stafford looks really off.

SuperMcGee
10-16-2011, 12:25 PM
80 yard Fred Jackson touchdown. Too easy.

Basileus777
Fred Jackson wow.

Ness
Yes, stopped Detroit again.

Brodeur
Stafford looks really off.

This is the norm for him in the first quarter.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 12:26 PM
NFL redzone on myphone yes haha

ElectricEye
This is the norm for him in the first quarter.

It's a shame. There's stuff there...he's just not hitting it.

Giantsfan1080
Our run D is so bad.

yo123
10-16-2011, 12:27 PM
The Packers really need to stop wearing those awful throwbacks.

Go_Eagles77
Brent Celek did something!

Brodeur
It's a shame. There's stuff there...he's just not hitting it.

He still has his issues that he needs to work through.

XxXdragonXxX
10-16-2011, 12:28 PM
NFL redzone on myphone yes haha

Good stuff huh. I love it.

49erNation85
10-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Nice catch from crabs. keep it going 9ers'

**** off refs you bastards !!!

yo123
10-16-2011, 12:30 PM
It didn't take long for AJ Green to become a red zone stud.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Forgot to switch out redskins defense with eagles defense. I am just ******* myself now.

cvv84
10-16-2011, 12:31 PM
It didn't take long for AJ Green to become a stud.

Fixed :)

UKfan
10-16-2011, 12:32 PM
It didn't take long for AJ Green to become a red zone stud.

Today doesn't count, he's playing the Colts

Go_Eagles77
10-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Nnamdi just wrecked Chris Cooley.

Ness
Hmm...will the 49ers get a first down in this game?

ElectricEye
Nice piece of running there by Best out of the shotgun.

CC.SD
10-16-2011, 12:34 PM
nice to see Cadillac producing some yards.

rockio42
10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Not a horrible drive Rams, guys are actually catching the ball for once...which is nice

49erNation85
refs can go to ******* hell . let'em play dam it!!

Ness
Wow how much did the Lions pay the refs today?

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 12:36 PM
Hmm...will the 49ers get a first down in this game?

Not if the Lions defensive line keeps playing like this. This is terrifying. Imagine if they found a 10 sack a year guy at defensive end...yikes.

Bull penalty, Rogers was playing the all.

rockio42
We never go downfield, yet we take a long shot against Tramon Williams on 4th and short?

Basileus777
Giants defense having some huge breakdowns...

Ness
10-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow the refs called a penalty on the Lions? I must be dreaming.

V.I.P
It's official, Giants seconndary is scared to try and tackle

yo123
The Giants secondary takes some absolutely atrocious angles.

cmarq83
Maybe Buffalo will win the AFC East :/ they look good

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 12:38 PM
This one is going to be interesting....

49erNation85
wow just a nice catch F U bradford.

XxXdragonXxX
Thats a TD and an amazing catch for Pettigrew.

Brodeur
Wow the refs called a penalty on the Lions? I must be dreaming.

Because your penalties have been unfair?

Hines
Mike ******* Wallace.

ElectricEye
Yeah, that's a TD for everyone but Megatron.

SuperMcGee
10-16-2011, 12:39 PM
Naaman Roosevelt! Yes! So happy for that. Certainly didn't look too slow on that one, even with all the space the Giants are giving.

Ness
Ehhh, I guess that is a touchdown. Please don't challenge it Harbaugh.

Go_Eagles77
Eagles playing well on offense and defense at the same time? What is this sorcery?

49erNation85
FUCKIG regs can go to hell !!

Ness
And of course Harbaugh does the dumb ass thing and challenges it. Thanks coach. ******* moron.

Brodeur
10-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Bahahaha, the ref yelled that at Harbaugh. Awesome.

Ness
Because your penalties have been unfair?

Yes. Some of them have. Especially that second false start. BS. And that call on Rogers.

Go_Eagles77
Dion Lewis with a great effort for a TD.

Edit: After review it wasn't a TD, down at the 1.

rockio42
10-16-2011, 12:41 PM
C'mon defense!!

derza222
10-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Now if the Lions' TD gets overturned, does that 15 yard penalty get assessed and give Detroit a first down or how does that work?

XxXdragonXxX
10-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Yes. Some of them have. Especially that second false start. BS. And that call on Rogers.

That was clearly pass interference on Rogers.

He got the arm across before he turned his head, and he held the receivers arm down which is PI even if he has his head around.

rockio42
even I saw that play coming Spags...

Brodeur

The second false start was a false start, he did something that constituted a false start sooooo. And that call could have gone either way, but Rogers definitely initiated some contact.

rockio42
how in god's name did that just happen

rockio42
10-16-2011, 12:43 PM
You Can't Even Cover A Teams #4 You ******* Suck Justin King

Ness
That was clearly pass interference on Rogers.

He got the arm across before he turned his head, and he held the receivers arm down which is PI even if he has his head around.

Completely disagree. Shouldn't have been called.

49erNation85
Come on Gore bust it open please....

POS crowd dsfjaoierjf;aoj

scottyboy
Giants D=poop without Tuck

Rabscuttle
10-16-2011, 12:44 PM
The challenge flag to let them no what he thought of them not reviewing the call was fine. Ball still comes out to the 20.

ElectricEye
10-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Another one. Jeez.

M.O.T.H.
10-16-2011, 12:45 PM
1 yard line? Keep it, Cam.

Ness
10-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Just pack up and go home. San Francisco didn't come to play.