PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Broyles, WR

CheeseKnuckles
10-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Ryan Broyles reminds me a lot of Greg Jennings am I mistaken on this comparison?

What round does he project to be taken in and what kind of player do you see him as in the NFL?

I like what I see from this kid.

RCSooner
10-11-2011, 07:34 PM
He's too small to be drafted in Round One. He could be a Wes Welker-type receiver since he has great hands.

shylo3716
10-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Ryan Broyles reminds me a lot of Greg Jennings am I mistaken on this comparison?

What round does he project to be taken in and what kind of player do you see him as in the NFL?

I like what I see from this kid.

Already a Broyles thread made.....

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47624

smokeys24
10-13-2011, 02:51 AM
Everyone is now enamored with the 'prototype' WR- 6' 3", 220 lbs., 4.4 40 yard dash. Broyles is a throwback to the great days of yesteryear with a 5', 11" height and about 180 lbs. soaking wet. But Broyles can run the 4.4 40 yard dash, has Steve Largent/Wes Welker hands and route running, and has Elgin Baylor type body control!
Broyles is Paul Warfield!
Those who seem to be bored by the prospect of the Fiesta Bowl match-up need to watch a truly great player in action. Broyles has been playing hurt with a high ankle sprain and a banged up knee for the second half of the season, but will be at nearly 100% for the Fiesta Bowl. Watch this kid play!