27. San Diego Chargers: Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M
28. Detroit Lions: Jayron Hosley CB Virginia Tech
29. Baltimore Ravens: Brandon Thompson DT Clemson
30. New England Patriots (From New Orleans): Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
31. New England Patriots: Robert Lester S Alabama
32. Green Bay Packers: Dont’a Hightower LB Alabama

TheMatriculator
10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
You realize that you going to break Vidae's heart by not giving the Chiefs RG3?

Most Chiefs fans are ready to pull the plug on Cassel and will probably want a QB but let's say a miracle happens and Cassel gets his act together. in that case I'd like to see them take an ILB. My choice would probably be Burflict since I think the Chiefs need some attitude on defense but I suspect Te'o is more like what Pioli would look for and Romeo would want. Good pick!

johanns21
10-19-2011, 02:42 PM

Most Chiefs fans are ready to pull the plug on Cassel and will probably want a QB but let's say a miracle happens and Cassel gets his act together. in that case I'd like to see them take an ILB. My choice would probably be Burflict since I think the Chiefs need some attitude on defense but I suspect Te'o is more like what Pioli would look for and Romeo would want. Good pick!

I debated between the two and it was a tough decision.

AntoinCD
10-19-2011, 02:46 PM
As of right now there's probably no edge rusher I would want for the Pats more than Vinny Curry so if they took him instead of Taylor it would be great. Not saying Taylor's a bad pick by any means though.

Not a fan of Lester that high. i think they could get him or a similar talent in the mid to late second(they have two seconds as well).

I would probably go Curry and Peter Konz there if I had the choice.

Edit: Even though Brian Waters is playing very well this year and I'm excited about Marcus Cannon, if DeCastro is available when they pick I would really hope the Pats pull the trigger on him.

vidae
10-19-2011, 02:56 PM

Haha, so true!

I do agree here though. If I have to choose between Te'o or Taze, I'm going Taze 10 times out of 10.. buuut, Pioli would probably prefer Te'o. Solid pick.

And yeah, I would definitely prefer RG3, but I can see an ILB there too.

DeepThreat
10-19-2011, 03:04 PM
You haven't watched Michael Brewster, have you?

TACKLE
10-19-2011, 03:08 PM
I like Brandon Thompson but don't really see where he fits in in our defense.

Pat Sims 90
10-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Richardson is a good pick.

DT is really not a need at all they have a solid rotation inside. CB, S, or OG would be better positions to address.

49erNation85
10-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Awesome pick for sf .

Rabscuttle
10-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I like seeing someone put Lester in the first, wouldn't have complained if you gave him to the Niners. Tons of range and seems to be near the ball whenever Upshaw doesn't bury the play in the backfield.

coordinator0
10-19-2011, 08:25 PM
I like Brandon Thompson but don't really see where he fits in in our defense.

I agree with this. We're not really in need of a DL either, maybe somebody for depth but we can find somebody in free agency or later on in the draft for that. With Hightower still on the board I'd look for him to be the pick, and as always OL is a good guess too.

bored of education
10-19-2011, 08:26 PM

I was going to type this but he stole it from me

bengalbuck
10-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Richardson is a good pick.

DT is really not a need at all they have a solid rotation inside. CB, S, or OG would be better positions to address.

I wouldn't mind Jerel Worthy for the Bengals. Peko and Atkins are signed long term and are good players. Sims is a FA after this season and is just okay mediocre. So only 2 true DTs on the roster heading into next season. (Fanene just slides inside on pass downs.)

As you have correctly stated, OG and S are other positions that are bigger needs. However, those are also positions that are easier to upgrade in FA and in later rounds. A 1st round DT to make this D line even more of a strength makes a lot of sense in my opinion. It's the type of move the Ravens and Steelers often make to stockpile young talent in their front 7s on D.

The fact that I think Worthy is a really big-time talent helps also.