PDA

View Full Version : Coulter Boyer - DE - North Dakota St.

no bare feet
10-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 245
Year: Senior

Don't ask why I spent last evening watching NDSU vs. Minnesota but when I watched some of this game I saw number 92 jump off the screen. Minnesota may be the worst FBS team ever but this guy was all over the field. Showed some good pass rush moves and a suprising burst off the edge. Ended the game with 2.5 sacks, 3.5 TFLs.

His 2010 numbers are interesting. Boyer was credited with 58 tackles 13 tackles for loss and 10 sacks, also 18 QB hurries, 6 pass breakups, 4 FF, 3 FR.

Big Bird
10-20-2011, 12:47 PM
I work in the Conference and I like Junior Defensive End Ben Obaseki from Indiana State more. Last season, Obaseki had 70 Tackles, 16 TFL, and 9 Sacks. He's also bigger than Boyer and I believe quicker as well. Obaseki also had 11 TFL's and 6.5 Sacks already this season.

Also watch for Running Back Shakir Bell of Indiana State. The guy has been simply insane this year. He ran for 3,105 Yards a Senior in High School at a 5A level and still was barely recruited because he is small and didn't test well. The kid can play though, that's for sure.

Chris
10-20-2011, 11:56 PM
Coulter has really developed over his career with the Bison. I'm not sure if he will get drafted, but he can make an NFL squad.