PDA

View Full Version : dead ninja storage

TACKLE
10-20-2011, 07:30 PM
this reminded me why i hate doing mocks this early. grumblegrumblegrumble. anyway, order is espn power rankings.

1 Indianapolis Colts- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2 St. Louis Rams- Matt Kalil, OT, USC
3 Miami Dolphins- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
4 Jacksonville Jaguars- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
5 Minnesota Vikings- Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
6 Denver Broncos- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
7 Arizona Cardinals- Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
8 Carolina Panthers- Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
9 Kansas City Chiefs- Ryan Tannehillz, QB, Texas A&M
10 Cleveland Browns- Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
11 Seattle Seahawks- Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
12 Dallas Cowboys- David DeCastro, G, Stanford
13 Philadelphia Eagles- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
14 Cleveland Browns(f/ATL)- Reily Reiff, OT, Iowas
15 Cincinnati Bengals- Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
16 Houston Texans- Alshon Jefferey, WR, South Carolina
17 New York Jets- Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
18 Washington Redskins- Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
19 Chicago Bears- TJ McDonald, S, USC
20 Tennessee Titans- Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State
21 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
22 New York Giants- Audie Cole, LB, NC State
23 Buffalo Bills- Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
24 Cincinnati Bengals(f/OAK)- Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
25 Pittsburgh Steelers- Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington
26 San Diego Chargers- Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
27 Detroit Lions- Luke Kuelchy, LB, Boston College
28 New England Patriots(f/NO)- Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
29 San Francisco 49ers- Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
30 Baltimore Ravens- Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
31 New England Patriots- Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
32 Green Bay Packers- Billy Winn, DE, Boise State

bored of education
10-20-2011, 07:31 PM
I knew it ninja. I KNEW IT! I was gonna guess him. I don't know how I feel, I wouldnt be shocked based upon projected upside and the ever growing repertoire of quarterbacking skills he has. He will blow up during predraft process.

TACKLE
10-20-2011, 07:38 PM
I knew it ninja. I KNEW IT! I was gonna guess him. I don't know how I feel, I wouldnt be shocked based upon projected upside and the ever growing repertoire of quarterbacking skills he has. He will blow up during predraft process.

Well I think it would be a very good situation for him. Tannehill is raw but Cassel doesn't need to be replaced immediately and so Tannehill would have an opportunity to develop. With all the young talented weapons they have on offense, they are just a talented QB from taking it to another level which is why I think they'd take a chance are the most physically gifted QB in this draft.

Pat Sims 90
10-20-2011, 08:05 PM
Nice Bengals draft.

fenikz
10-20-2011, 08:24 PM
You're either extremely high on Adams or we reaching hardcore, OT = #1 need though. Claiborne would be nice as well

49erNation85
10-20-2011, 08:44 PM
good sf pick!

OSUGiants17
10-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Awful pick, Cole isn't a round 1 talent, especially in a LB class this deep. Give us Kuechly who is a better fit and has the BC connection.

shylo3716
10-20-2011, 08:51 PM
15 Cincinnati Bengals- Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

http://blondemomblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Dr.-Evil.jpg

vidae
10-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Like boe said I'm not sure exactly how I'd feel about that.. if our plan is to target Tannehill I'd hope we could trade back and snag a few more picks. I really don't see him, even with all of his potential, as a top 10 candidate.

And you KNOW how much I love RG3 too!

ChicagoBearsVet23
10-20-2011, 10:30 PM
McDonald is a major reach. Floyd, Glenn, Kuechly are all better picks.

bruschis4all
10-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Love the Pats mock. Konz saves us about 5m. Don't have to re-up Koppen. And, Curry fills a big hole if they go back to 3-4. Which I'm pretty sure they will. I'd love to get a big 2-gap de/ng. Like a Dontari Poe. But, I like Konz too.

TACKLE
10-20-2011, 11:21 PM
You're either extremely high on Adams or we reaching hardcore, OT = #1 need though. Claiborne would be nice as well

I am very high on him. His upside is enormous and he has shown significant improvement this year coming back from his suspension. Not to mention, I don't think Reiff's talent is worth a pick that high.

Brown Leader
10-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Is Kirkpatrick really playing like a top 5 pick?

Love Richardson but based on what Shurmur's shown thus far, this will not be a running offense.

TACKLE
10-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Is Kirkpatrick really playing like a top 5 pick?

Love Richardson but based on what Shurmur's shown thus far, this will not be a running offense.

Honestly, no. But to be fair, as someone who was pretty down on him coming into the season, Dre has really upped his game and has been playing at a very high level all year. That was really tough pick but his upside is so immense and with the new rookie wage scale, I think we see more players at "non-premium" positions going at the top of the draft.

Valid point about Shurmur. I consulted a Browns fan about the pick and he pointed me towards the Trent just because of the value, the upside and the fact that Hillis's contract is up. I considered Blackmon but I'm under the impression that they feel good about Little and Mo Mass moving forward. The Browns have acquired solid pieces all around but lack any true difference makers on their roster. Richardson can be that.

Matthew Jones
10-21-2011, 06:53 AM
I can dig that Patriots draft.

prock
10-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Martin is an obvious and awesome pick.

jrdrylie
10-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Absolutely not on the Bears pick. The Bears drafted Major Wright two years ago and Chris Conte last year. They inserted them into the starting lineup last week and they were much better than Chris Harris and Brandon Meriweather. The only positions that make less sense than a safety are kicker, punter, running back, and tight end.

Rabscuttle
10-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Shaking things up a bit with a guard at 12. Is this need/DeCastro is just that damn good/or position value's are changing with the rookie cap?

I would find this an interesting development to see some players that are graded out as elite overall in terms of talent jump their positional draft ceilings. Some teams would be more willing to jump on this trend than others and team draft boards would start to vary more from each other in the top 20 or so picks.

K Train
10-21-2011, 09:40 AM
ta'amu is becoming too cliche for the steelers...not gonna happen

Heisman
10-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Think you forgot Justin Blackmon. That or you really hate him

TACKLE
10-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Think you forgot Justin Blackmon. That or you really hate him

dammit I new I forgot someone. I thought I had him in the early teens somewhere. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

ArkyRamsFan
10-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Kalil to the Rams is looking more like a done deal every day. Even if the Rams get the first pick and trade it I don't want them to go so far down that they miss out on Kalil.

Sadly, we haven't had a decent LT since Orlando retired.

Heck, we haven't had a decent RT since Fred Freakin' Miller. What was that like 11 years ago??