PDA

View Full Version : Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State

JBCX
10-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Is this guy the most overrated prospect in this draft?

I watch him play for MSU and his own teammates outplay him routinely. He rarely makes any plays in the passing game, and in the running game can be washed out of the play with ease. Occasionally he'll make a tackle for loss and look great, but his performance throughout the game leaves much to be desired.

In addition, he looks to have severe conditioning issues. He doesn't play more than maybe 50% of the snaps, and he is constantly being shuffled in and out of the game as he gasps for breath on every play.

No way I rank this guy over other DTs in this class such as Devon Still or Brandon Thompson.

Unbiased
10-23-2011, 07:04 PM
"Earn that ****!"

fenikz
10-23-2011, 07:05 PM
he looks crazy just his frame but he sucks at football

Ozzy
10-23-2011, 07:12 PM
The guy is not that bad, yes playing a little under what was expected, but is only a junior, and no one says he must go out for the draft this year. Big thick kid, competitive and at times very dominating. Top pick like what some projected, at this point no, but again if he comes back, he could turn it all around.

RaiderNation
10-24-2011, 12:34 AM
He hasn't lived up to his potential, I really thought he could be a top 15 pick. Right now he might be boarderline 1st rounder.

mario
10-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Is this guy the most overrated prospect in this draftYes.

10 char

OGDraft
10-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Every time I watch him play I just see potential. I can see why he was so highly regarded because of his quickness and I guess people figured he'd get better fundamentally to go along with his athleticism but it hasn't happened yet.