PDA

View Full Version : Here's my 2012 NFL Mock Draft...

RCSooner
10-25-2011, 08:54 PM
1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford

2. Miami Dolphins – Matt Kalil, OT, USC

3. Denver Broncos – Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

4. St. Louis Rams – Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State

5. Seattle Seahawks – Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma

6. Minnesota Vikings – Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

7. Cleveland Browns – Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

8. Carolina Panthers – Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU

9. Jacksonville Jaguars – Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

10. Kansas City Chiefs – Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State

11. Washington Redskins – Matt Barkley, QB, USC

12. Arizona Cardinals – Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa

13. Chicago Bears – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama

14. Cincinnati Bengals (from Oakland) – Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

15. Tennessee Titans – Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina

16. Cleveland Browns (from Atlanta) – Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

17. Philadelphia Eagles – Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State

18. New York Jets – Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama

19. New York Giants – Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College

20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

21. Houston Texans – Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson

22. Buffalo Bills – Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB, Troy

23. Cincinnati Bengals – Mark Barron, S, Alabama

24. New England Patriots (from New Orleans) – Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska

25. Dallas Cowboys – Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State

26. San Diego Chargers – Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis

27. Pittsburgh Steelers – Donta Hightower, ILB, Alabama

28. Detroit Lions – Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska

29. San Francisco 49ers – David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

30. New England Patriots – Ryan Broyles, WR, Oklahoma

31. Baltimore Ravens – Alameda Ta’amu, DT, Washington

32. Green Bay Packers – Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

ChicagoBearsVet23
10-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Perfect Bears pick

T-RICH49
10-25-2011, 11:01 PM
love Taze but not over Barkley

Matthew Jones
10-25-2011, 11:26 PM
I'd be happy with that Patriots draft. Although the team drafted Marcus Cannon to presumably play right guard, David DeCastro would have been a strong pick as well.

SickwithIt1010
10-26-2011, 12:23 AM
Kuechly has to be the pick for the eagles there.

vidae
10-26-2011, 03:36 AM
love Taze but not over Barkley

What he said. Barkley over Taze please!

Pat Sims 90
10-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Jenkins and Barron are both good picks for the Bengals.

prock
10-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Martin is a great pick

FootballGod
10-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Jenkins is the ideal pick for the Bengals. Barron fills a need but with DeCastro still sitting there I think he is the obvious choice because OG is a bigger need on this team than SS.

Vaylor
10-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Which one is the Dolphins selection?

Ozzy
10-26-2011, 11:58 AM
No offense to you man, but this is what gives mock drafts a bad name. Nothing to do with the picks, but they are very similar to the mock this site just pushed out. Similar players in the 1st round, just change the order around. Anyone can do that, and have different opinions on what teams needs what position.

This is one example, of how easy it is to do a mock draft if one looks at what others do. Sad but true of anyone, consciously or unconsciously...

What everyone loves Dontari Poe and Janoris Jenkins now that Scott has them in his mock consistently.

Again no offense to you man...

Grizzlegom
10-26-2011, 12:02 PM
So did Miami trade for Bradford or something?

Hurricanes25
10-26-2011, 12:03 PM
Courtney Upshaw is a good pick for the Jets.

ArkyRamsFan
10-26-2011, 12:08 PM
Hmmm..Kalil and Blackmon to the Rams!? Sounds great, but how did we get the 4th pick? Oh, that's right we traded AJ Feeley back to the Phins!!

Yeah, that'll work!!

Robcards
10-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Courtney Upshaw is a good pick for the Jets.

Personally I'd rather see the Jets draft a 4-3 DE and convert them to a 3-4 pass rushing OLB like Devin Taylor or Curry (Jonathan Massaquoi if he comes out, hoping he does he'd be perfect) in the 2nd round. No doubt Upshaw is a beast, but I don't think he's Rex's guy. Ground and pound baby, Jets draft Cordy Glenn first round. Have more confidence in Kenrick Ellis now after seeing him on the field, however there's a chance he gets deported for class 3 felony assault charges lol good pick if he gets deported Alameda Ta'amu pls thx

Hurricanes25
10-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Personally I'd rather see the Jets draft a 4-3 DE and convert them to a 3-4 pass rushing OLB like Devin Taylor or Curry (Jonathan Massaquoi if he comes out, hoping he does he'd be perfect) in the 2nd round. No doubt Upshaw is a beast, but I don't think he's Rex's guy. Ground and pound baby, Jets draft Cordy Glenn first round. Have more confidence in Kenrick Ellis now after seeing him on the field, however there's a chance he gets deported for class 3 felony assault charges lol good pick if he gets deported Alameda Ta'amu pls thx

Well, usually you're forced to convert 4-3 defensive ends to 3-4 OLB's in the pro's because most college teams run the 4-3. From what I've seen, Alabama uses both schemes, with Upshaw playing OLB in the 3-4 and having his hand in the dirt in the 4-3.

Robcards
10-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Well, usually you're forced to convert 4-3 defensive ends to 3-4 OLB's in the pro's because most college teams run the 4-3. From what I've seen, Alabama uses both schemes, with Upshaw playing OLB in the 3-4 and having his hand in the dirt in the 4-3.

I'm not saying Upshaw wouldn't be awesome, I'm just saying there's depth if the Jets wait until round 2 to fill Bryan Thomas' shoes.

RCSooner
10-26-2011, 01:05 PM
Which one is the Dolphins selection?

Sorry, I put the Rams on there twice.

TACKLE
10-26-2011, 01:25 PM
I don't understand the Ravens pick. Cody has been playing great so far.

Grizzlegom
10-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Not really a fan of the Phins pick. You don't use top 5 picks on a RT. Blackmon/Jones/Jeffery/Barkley all better options.

DeepThreat
10-26-2011, 03:03 PM
I would kill people. Floyd in the top 10 is ridiculous, for one. Then there's the fact that the Browns are passing on Barkley. Then they draft an incredibly risky right tackle at 16.

Vaylor
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Dolphins drafting a tackle in the top 5 again would be epically hilarious.

Robcards
10-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I would kill people. Floyd in the top 10 is ridiculous, for one. Then there's the fact that the Browns are passing on Barkley. Then they draft an incredibly risky right tackle at 16.

What's even more ridiculous than Floyd top 10 is alshon Jeffery isn't even in the mock lol he's only the best receiver coming out