PDA

View Full Version : WORST: who will finish with the worst record (week 8 version)

J-Mike88
10-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Right now, there are 3 PATHETIC contenders.
All winless.

Indianapolis
Miami
St Louis

I don't believe any of these 3 play each other, which saddens me. Would love to see them playing each other in week 15 or 16. The Bag Boll.

All 3 teams have some soft games. Of course, the Rams get games against the Cardinals, Seahawks.
The Colts don't really have any cupcakes, and neither do the Dolphins. Heck, the Dolphins had their cupcake last week at home vs Tebow. They still found a way to secure the L.

At this point in time, which of these 3 disgraces do you BELIEVE will finish with the worst record and get the #1 pick?

J-Mike88
10-26-2011, 04:31 PM
I just have a terrible feeling that the Colts, and I've said this before, a month ago, are going to pull a Spurs thing.

Back in 1989, the Spurs won the NBA Lottery and got David Robinson.
They immediately became great and a playoff team every year.
Then one year, about 1995, Robinson got hurt early and the team sucked.
I think they finished with about the 4th worst record, but magically the NBA pingpong ball lottery found the Spurs and they gave them the #1 pick and Tim Duncan.

I can see Manning forced to retire ala Sterling Sharpe, Michael Irvin, etc. and them going from one "every-20-year-prospect" to the next one.

jrdrylie
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
St. Louis has two winnable games against Arizona, two against Seattle, and one against Cincinnati. They may even be able to steal one from San Francisco. I think they end up 3-13.

Indianapolis could has two games against Tennessee and two against Jacksonville. They could definitely split those. 2-12.

Who does Miami beat? Kansas City or Washington? Maybe they win one of those. But I don't see any more than that. 1-15 at best. Maybe 0-16.

soybean
10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Isn't there already a thread about this?

RaiderNation
10-26-2011, 04:35 PM
It's only a matter of time before Sparano is fired, and the Dolphins have he worst QB situation of the 3 teams. I'd be surprised if they win 2 games

J-Mike88
10-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Isn't there already a thread about this?
You search and let us know, if that's your concern.
I don't see a poll for these 3 winless teams.

St. Louis has two winnable games against Arizona, two against Seattle, and one against Cincinnati. They may even be able to steal one from San Francisco. I think they end up 3-13.

Indianapolis could has two games against Tennessee and two against Jacksonville. They could definitely split those. 2-12.

Who does Miami beat? Kansas City or Washington? Maybe they win one of those. But I don't see any more than that. 1-15 at best. Maybe 0-16.
You make a good case there for Miami.
Washington is falling apart literally so they do have a chance there.
I can't believe it but KC has ripped off 3 straight wins despite losing their best 2 players plus others.

I voted Indy though. I think they might win one of those games vs Jax.
Tennessee will rebound from this week's debacle, and beat Curt Painter twice. Or Dan Orlovsky.

ArkyRamsFan
10-26-2011, 05:23 PM
It will be the Rams because when it comes to sucking no one does it better.

Besides it's not about anyone's schedule or injuries or what not it IS about heart, and this team has none and quit on the coach about 4 weeks ago (Baltimore game.)

Indy and Miami will manage to secure a win here or there; but that Rams just may challenge the '08 Lions as the only winless team in a 16 game schedule.

Never a dull moment on the trainwreck known as the St. Louis Rams...

J52
10-26-2011, 05:35 PM
The Colts have played more close games then not. They almost beat the Steelers. They have had one ugly loss. Meanwhile, the Dolphins have been anemic all season. The 15 point lead they had through 58 minutes against Denver was terribly misleading; the Dolphins looked like total **** the entire game... the only reason Denver was doing worse was because Tim Tebow put up the worst performance in NFL history through 58 minutes. The shutout was entirely due to Tebow's ineptitude and had very little to do with Miami's defense.

Sloopy
10-26-2011, 05:53 PM
It's only a matter of time before Sparano is fired, and the Dolphins have he worst QB situation of the 3 teams. I'd be surprised if they win 2 games

If they have the worst QB situation, its not by a wide margin. Colts are equally bad at the position, I'd venture to say the Colts O-line is worse, and while both have overrated #1 targets I think that Marshal is "less overrated" if that makes any sense.

The Colts running game is terrible, at least Bush has the ability to hit the home run if he finds himself in position by some miracle. Meanwhile, the Colts running back situation is good for almost nothing.

In regards to defense... Colts have the best two bookends in the game... 5 years ago. Still get pressure but nothing special and the rest of the D is like watching bad news bears on my television every week.

I gotta go Colts here, I think that the Jags D will be able to stop the offense and MJD will do his usual **** job on them. Same for the Titans. Maybe they get one win could be close though with Miami.

Brodeur
10-26-2011, 06:09 PM
It's only a matter of time before Sparano is fired, and the Dolphins have the worst QB situation of the 3 teams. I'd be surprised if they win 2 games

http://chanarchive.org/content/54_co/24686300/1301459647140.jpg

J-Mike88
10-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Hypothetical: If it's the Colts, and they keep Luck, but Manning comes back and is still Manning again, how many years does it play out like Favre/Rodgers?
Or will it play out differently?

PoopSandwich
10-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Hypothetical: If it's the Colts, and they keep Luck, but Manning comes back and is still Manning again, how many years does it play out like Favre/Rodgers?
Or will it play out differently?

3 years unless manning keeps looking amazing then they trade Luck for everything in the world.

PackerLegend
10-26-2011, 10:17 PM
It wont be the Rams.... after they play the Saints they have 4 games in a row they can win. Plus their schedule so far has been pretty tough. The Dolphins and Colts are both really bad its hard to pick. I think the Colts will win before the Dolphins though.

tjsunstein
10-27-2011, 12:14 AM
Indianapolis doesn't have a QB, a coach, young talent, or heart.

falloutboy14
10-27-2011, 05:06 PM
3 years unless manning keeps looking amazing then they trade Luck for everything in the world.

He's 35 now, turns 36 in march. After 3 seasons of playing, he would be 39. The logic of trading Luck to keep Manning at that point is silly. Luck's value on draft day will likely be at it's peak. Any waiting beyond that will only reduce his value. For the Colts I see 3 reasonable routes:

A) We're certain Peyton has 3+ years left. Trade the 1st pick, fix the defense and continue with Peyton.
B) Peyton is able to play, but the Colts aren't 100% sure what they'll get. Pick Luck, and go forward with Peyton as the starter. Peyton's got 1-3 years as a starter with the Colts. At that time, Manning gets to choose between riding off into the sunset or look for a trade partner.
C) Peyton is forced to retire due to injury. Pick Luck and move forward with him.

Rob S
10-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Probably Miami and it angers me.....AFC East is effing brutal.

VernonLawson89
10-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Miami fosho

Brothgar
10-29-2011, 01:55 AM
Colts and Phins both go 0-16 weakness of schedule goes to colts.

BigBanger
10-29-2011, 02:10 AM
I don't see a poll for these 3 winless teams.
I eagerly await your week 10 version.

**** this thread.

yodabear
10-29-2011, 02:45 AM
WHY DO WE NEED SO MANY THREADS REMINDING US THE RAMS SUCK? Oh we have the CARDINALS! Okay, screw it, the Rams can Suck for Trade Luck. We have won enough!

J-Mike88
10-29-2011, 08:57 AM
WHY DO WE NEED SO MANY THREADS REMINDING US THE RAMS SUCK? Oh we have the CARDINALS! Okay, screw it, the Rams can Suck for Trade Luck. We have won enough!
Hey calm down yodapoopy. The Rams are winning this poll. Well losing it. In other words, the forum here is telling you that your Rams are the best of these 3 teams. Cheer up. And enjoy another Cardinals World Series title!
Colts and Phins both go 0-16 weakness of schedule goes to colts.
Haha, that would be fitting! One team goes a perfect 0-16 and still loses Luck.
That's bad luck --epic!

J52
10-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Indianapolis doesn't have a QB, a coach, young talent, or heart.

Compared to the Packers yes. But compare them to the Dolphins and I'd have to give the edge to Painter over Moore. Painter actually has an 85 QBR, and 5 TDs to 2 picks. That would be the Dolphins best QB performance since Marino.

J-Mike88
10-31-2011, 01:38 PM
Well, cross off the Rams. Our voters were correct. Only 4% chose St Louis.

Miami or Indy now..... Indy looks just horrific.
Manning should win the MVP. I bet he gets a vote from someone to make a point about the "V" in the MVP.

Saints-Tigers
10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Miami has way too much talent to be a winless team.

nepg
10-31-2011, 01:49 PM
It's a tough call. Miami should beat Washington and maybe Oakland, but Indy still has Jacksonville twice as well as Carolina (who keep losing close games).

J-Mike88
10-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Miami has way too much talent to be a winless team.
So does Indy. They almost won the Super Bowl played in 2010.
Who have they lost from that team?
Shirley, I mean surely, they must have more talent than many teams.

yodabear
10-31-2011, 03:46 PM
I am not sure who I picked, but I want it to be Indy. Indy may just go winless....

BigBanger
10-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Shirley, I mean surely, they must have more talent than many teams.
They do, but all their talent has a really bad neck.

Splat
10-31-2011, 04:34 PM
It's a shame Miami and Indy don't play each other this year.

Dallas357
10-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Jaguars looking like a strong contender!