PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Pro Bowl or making All Pro from your team??

Ness
10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm not sure about All Pro, but I'm guessing Patrick Willis is going to the Pro Bowl from our team. I usually don't put much stock in the finalized Pro Bowl because it's a popularity contest with the voting, but I do think Willis actually deserves to go thus far. Hopefully Justin Smith gets a nod as well.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-27-2011, 12:50 AM
For the Skins Orakpo should make it, London Fletcher probably will make it too as he's getting in on reputation now. LaRon Landry will likely make it as well if he stays healthy, beyond that no one else on the team should sniff the pro bowl, though Fred Davis may garner consideration but ultimately won't get in over bigger names. Jimmy Graham and Witten are locks though.

yo123
10-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Peterson and Allen are locks. The only other Viking who should get consideration is Greenway.

Ness
10-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh and maybe Andy Lee our punter. Possible Akers? I don't know who else in the NFC is dominating in field goals though.

Thecollegedropout
10-27-2011, 12:52 AM
Darrelle Revis is a lock. Nick Mangold should be a lock but he missed a few games. D'Brickashaw Fergerson I think should make it, it may be down to him or Jake Long. I don't know if Miami will get honored any pro bowlers if this crummy year continues.

I also would love to see Joe McKnight be the AFC Kick returner. He's been awesome this year. Leads the league in kick return per yard.

4 Jets stand a chance to make it thus far IMO.

Xonraider
10-27-2011, 12:54 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/11/16/ba-raiders_miami_0499459031.jpg

Our best players.

and

http://www.elhablador.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/darren_mcfadden-231.jpeg

And of course

http://mildmanneredsportsenthusiast.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/carson-palmer-raiders.jpg

teh futurezzzz

tjsunstein
10-27-2011, 12:57 AM
Aaron Rodgers, for sure.
Greg Jennings is probably going.
Jordy Nelson actually has a shot...
Clay Matthews.
Charles Woodson.

Hines
10-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Guys who should go for the Steelers?

Mike Wallace
LaMarr Woodley
Ike Taylor

Guys who will probably make it?

Mike Wallace
Troy Polamalu
James Harrison
Maurkice Pouncey

wogitalia
10-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Allen, Peterson and Greenway all should go from the Vikes.

Hutch is always a chance on reputation.

No one else deserves to even sniff it. Although I wish Kluwe was as good as a punter as he is on Twitter so that he could deserve it!

RCAChainGang
10-27-2011, 01:15 AM
No one. Please no one.

vidae
10-27-2011, 01:16 AM
I think Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson should go, but I doubt anyone from KC will go.

RaiderNation
10-27-2011, 01:19 AM
McFadden, Janokowksi, Lechler and Seymour should all get consideration. If we can keep winning we will be relevant to the fans, which insult will get the Raider players more votes. A dark horse could be Jared Veldheer, who is a young dominant run blocking LT and efficient pass blocker. He has been a steal for this team being a 3rd rounder, and is the best LT we have had since we went to the Super Bowl in 2002.

falloutboy14
10-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Freeney will likely go, Mathis maybe. Unless something very strange happens, that should do it.

Bengalsrocket
10-27-2011, 01:29 AM
Bengals:

Green might make it. He'll have some stiff competition and he's behind Welker, Wallace and Bowe for sure right now. He'll be competiting for the last few spots with guys like Steve Johnson, Vincent Jackson and maybe even Pierre Garcon.

Andrew Whitworth & Andre Smith have been playing great at LT and RT respectively but we all know linemen make it in on name recognition and I doubt either of them have enough of that to go yet.

The one guy who's really been lights out for us and will probably be a shame if he doesn't go is Reggie Nelson. He's in on seemingly every play and constantly turning games around for us.

Don Vito
10-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Brady
Welker
Gronk
Mankins
Wilfork

If Mayo comes back healthy he will have a shot but I doubt it. McCourty hasn't really looked like an elite corner this year either.

tjsunstein
10-27-2011, 02:05 AM
Just now did I notice the All-Pro part of the title. I think only Aaron Rodgers, and maybe Charles Woodson are making a case for that as of now.

dj825
10-27-2011, 02:30 AM
Steve Smith has a chance to make it for us this year if he keeps playing like he has been, also possibly Jordan Gross and Ryan Kalil. i dont think anyone else will make it though although i think Charles Johnson has an outside shot and Chris Gamble should make it since he has as per the usual had a very quiet but great year so far, but he wont.

gsorace
10-27-2011, 03:39 AM
Revis and Mangold are locks.

D'brick and McKnight are deserving based on their play so far. David Harris didn't make it even when he had the stats, this year he's dropping into coverage a lot more, so he has no shot.

VernonLawson89
10-27-2011, 04:30 AM
Why is Aldon Smith not on the ballot?

Caddy
10-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Buccaneers usually get snubbed, but guys with a possibility are Davin Joseph, Donald Penn and the man, the myth, the legend himself, Ronde Barber.

mario
10-27-2011, 04:51 AM
Steve Smith has a chance to make it for us this year if he keeps playing like he has been, also possibly Jordan Gross and Ryan Kalil. i dont think anyone else will make it though although i think Charles Johnson has an outside shot and Chris Gamble should make it since he has as per the usual had a very quiet but great year so far, but he wont.
Absolutely agree with this: 3 offensive players who have great chances and 2 defensive players who could have a shot. Greg Hardy and James Anderson should be in this same situation but they aren't very popular to the casual fan so...

Ness
10-27-2011, 04:51 AM
Why is Aldon Smith not on the ballot?

Not sure. But he should be. He's not a starter though unfortunately and comes in on certain snaps. Beat writer Matt Maiocco said he could just be added to the ballot later on.

Ness
10-27-2011, 04:53 AM
Oh and who is taking that third spot for the NFC Quarterback? I have a feeling it will be Michael Vick getting it by default.

Pat Sims 90
10-27-2011, 05:48 AM
The only 2 players on the Bengals that will be considered for the Pro Bowl is Andrew Whitworth and AJ Green but i doubt anybody makes it for the Bengals.

TheBoyWonder22
10-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Lewis, Reed, Ngata, Suggs, Rice.
wham bam

KCStud
10-27-2011, 06:18 AM
I think Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe, Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson should go, but I doubt anyone from KC will go.

Agreed. I think Tamba is gonna get jipped tho like last year.

I really think Jon Asamoah deserves to go to the pro bowl. Shutting down Marcel Dareus, Ndamukong Suh and Richard Seymour has been extremely impressive. He even has a TD to boot.

jrdrylie
10-27-2011, 07:59 AM
Urlacher, Peppers, Forte, and Hester are Pro Bowl locks. Robbie Gould and Lance Briggs could also make it.

Bulldogs
10-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Without looking at how the other LB's are doing in the NFC, Curtis Lofton and Sean Weatherspoon are both having great seasons. Roddy White won't make it unless he really picks it up in his next couple games. Tony Gonzalez is having a great year but it is doubtful he makes it over Jimmy Graham and Jason Witten. Maybe Michael Turner has a case? He's had some good games.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
10-27-2011, 09:43 AM
After losing 62-7 nobody deserves it.

T-RICH49
10-27-2011, 10:01 AM

Brandon Carr also deserves some mention

Rosebud
10-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Giants deserving of the probowl:
Eli Manning
Hakeem Nicks
Chris Snee
Jason Pierre Paul
Michael Boley
Corey Webster
Kenny Phillips
Antrel Rolle

abaddon41_80
10-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Willis is the only lock but we have quite a few who have a good shot.

Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Justin Smith
NaVorro Bowman
Andy Lee

Players like Carlos Rogers and Ray McDonald are probably deserving but aren't getting the needed recognition. Aldon Smith is a darkhorse if he can continue at his current level.

Shane P. Hallam
10-27-2011, 10:45 AM
For the Steelers, it is tough. Mike Wallace, maybe Woodley if he continues recent production. Taylor doesn't have the stats but has been playing at that level. Past them, meh. Looking at AFC QB production, Ben will probably go too, though not sure he has played that way so far.

shinzo123
10-27-2011, 10:45 AM
No one on the Chargers that's for god damn sure!

Although I wouldn't mind Nick Novak getting a nod...

stephenson86
10-27-2011, 10:46 AM
Chris Jo...oh wait never mind.

jrdrylie
10-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Eli Manning
Hakeem Nicks
Chris Snee
Jason Pierre Paul
Michael Boley
Corey Webster
Kenny Phillips
Antrel Rolle

I don't think Eli Manning is really deserving of the Pro Bowl. Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees are obvious. Matt Stafford has better numbers and a better record. You might even be able to make the argument for Cam Newton over Eli Manning (I wouldn't, but you could). He'll probably get in because someone will drop out, but I don't think he deserves to make it in as one of the first four.

vidae
10-27-2011, 11:09 AM

I really think Jon Asamoah deserves to go to the pro bowl. Shutting down Marcel Dareus, Ndamukong Suh and Richard Seymour has been extremely impressive. He even has a TD to boot.

Yeah, he has been amazing so far.. our best offensive lineman. Him and Albert are playing at a high level.. the rest? Eh not so much.

Rosebud
10-27-2011, 11:21 AM
I don't think Eli Manning is really deserving of the Pro Bowl. Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees are obvious. Matt Stafford has better numbers and a better record. You might even be able to make the argument for Cam Newton over Eli Manning (I wouldn't, but you could). He'll probably get in because someone will drop out, but I don't think he deserves to make it in as one of the first four.

I dunno Eli and Stafford is at least debateable, even though I think Eli's been a notch better this year. It's close enough where he at least deserves serious consideration *shrug*

Leon Sandcastle
10-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Fred Jackson, Andy Levitre, Eric Wood, Jairus Byrd all deserve to be in the Pro Bowl and through 6 games are playing the best at their positions.

Yeah I said it!

Fitz, SJ13 and George Wilson also deserve consideration.

Leon Sandcastle
10-27-2011, 12:03 PM

You mean shutting down a rookie DL in his first start. LOL!

Unbiased
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
I doubt any Jags make it. Josh Scobee and Daryl Smith deserve recognition, though.

lowlife
10-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Joseph and Barber have a shot based on reputation (and some decent play this season).

No one on offense really has a shot outside of Joseph and maybe Penn. If Blount blows up in the second half like he did last season, he'll have a chance to be the 3rd back or an alt.

Michael Bennett (should but won't based on name), McCoy, and Jackson (if he has as good a second half as I expect) should all get heavy consideration.

fear the elf
10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Should go - Joe Haden

Should be considered - Ahtyba Rubin, D'Qwell Jackson, Joe Thomas, Alex Mack

Paul
10-27-2011, 12:25 PM
The regulars Ware and Witten will go. Sean Lee definitely deserves a spot

keylime_5
10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Joe Thomas
Joe Haden
maybe Alex Mack

D'Qwell Jackson and Ahtyba Rubin should at least be in the discussion, but probably won't make it b/c the Browns don't have any national exposure.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Deserving-Sean Weatherspoon, Curtis Lofton, Brent Grimes

Going- Wouldn't be shocked if it were no one.

BufFan71
10-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Fred Jackson
Andy Levitre
Jairus Byrd

all three have been outstanding... But since buffalo is a small market team, i doubt anyone from buffalo makes it to the pro-bowl

ShutDwn
10-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Probably Ryan Kalil, Steve Smith and maybe Jordan Gross.

Jughead10
10-27-2011, 12:55 PM

Eli's numbers are slightly better. Plus Stafford has played 1 more game.

Realistically from the Giants, it should only be Eli and JPP. And maybe Hakeem Nicks.

BuckeyeDan17
10-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Joe Thomas.

That is all.

DoughBoy
10-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Cortland Finnegan should make it...outside of him I can't really think of anyone. Matt Hasselbeck, Michael Roos and David Stewart are long shots.

Splat
10-27-2011, 01:26 PM

Hali was chosen for the AFC team last year he chose not to go.

Da-Phins
10-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Maybe Jake Long based on his name and Cam Wake based on just his stats. Though neither deserve it this year. Long has been playing hurt and not as beastly as he normally is and Wake doesnt make the same amount of plays like he did last year.

bigbluedefense
10-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Jpp, Nicks, Snee and Eli should.

But only JPP and Nicks probably does. Maybe Tuck from name recognition as well.

Ness
10-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Willis is the only lock but we have quite a few who have a good shot.

Frank Gore
Vernon Davis
Justin Smith
NaVorro Bowman
Andy Lee

Players like Carlos Rogers and Ray McDonald are probably deserving but aren't getting the needed recognition. Aldon Smith is a darkhorse if he can continue at his current level.
Vernon Davis isn't going at this pace. Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzalez, Jason Witten, and Jermichael Finley are going to get the nod over him. Davis just isn't getting the yardage because our passing game hasn't been emphasized in the offense.

Jughead10
10-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Jpp, Nicks, Snee and Eli should.

But only JPP and Nicks probably does. Maybe Tuck from name recognition as well.

Tuck should make the Pro Bowl because of what our run defense looks like without him. Haha.

niel89
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Lewis, Reed, Ngata, Suggs, Rice.
wham bam

Pretty much this. I think Rice has a shot at the probowl because he is popular. The rest are pretty much staples at the probowl now.

SuperMcGee
10-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Jackson and Levitre definitely deserve it. I would say Jackson is the best back in the conference this year with little hesitation, but that is a popular position even if you took out Charles and Johnson. Wood might show up alongside Levitre in some writers' honorable mentions or some even more pointless ****, but neither will likely get officially recognized for very good years.

The safeties have both been good. Byrd has been more solid but Wilson has made a bunch of impact plays. Leads the league in tackles at the position and tied for the lead in interceptions. If he piles up turnovers then he could vie for the reserve spot behind Polamalu and Reed.

Rosebud
10-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Eli's numbers are slightly better. Plus Stafford has played 1 more game.

Realistically from the Giants, it should only be Eli and JPP. And maybe Hakeem Nicks.

You're right but if our safeties keep their play up I could definitely see one of them making it, if not both. Boley and Webster won't but if their play holds up the rest of the way they'd be worthy of a probowl spot. *shrug*

jth1331
10-27-2011, 04:44 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/228/535/121614627_display_image.jpg

V.I.P
10-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Donald Penn, Davin Joseph, and possibly Ronde Barber.... If Tanard Jackson keeps playing at this level he should make a good push, but it will be to late..

.Any one else think they start pro bowl voting way too soon?

jrdrylie
10-27-2011, 04:48 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/228/535/121614627_display_image.jpg

He shouldn't. But he definitely will.

Rosebud
10-27-2011, 04:58 PM
He shouldn't. But he definitely will.

I'm voting for him.

Pit Bull #53
10-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Finnegan is the only one playing at a pro bowl caliber level this season. Whether or not he makes it, who knows. No one else deserves it.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-27-2011, 07:28 PM
JPP better make it! Guy is playing out of his mind!

XxXdragonXxX
10-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Should go- Kam Chancellor

Outside shot- Chris Clemons, Earl Thomas

gsorace
10-27-2011, 08:37 PM
http://www.jetsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/maybin.jpg

bored of education
10-27-2011, 08:48 PM
whoever PFF tells me to vote for

TitanHope
10-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Cortland Finnegan and Matt Hasselbeck. Dassit.

Giantsfan1080
10-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I'd say Eli, JPP, Snee, and Nicks for the Giants right now. Osi, Tuck, and Rolle also have a chance.

Jensen
10-27-2011, 09:58 PM
nobody. at all.

maybe Larry Fitzgerald.

OSUGiants17
10-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Eli Manning
Hakeem Nicks
Chris Snee
Jason Pierre Paul
Michael Boley
Corey Webster
Kenny Phillips
Antrel Rolle

Realistically I see only Nicks, Snee, JPP and maybe one of our safeties making it. Eli doesn't have the stats and sadly we live in a fantasy football era were stats mean too much. Boley has a decent shot, but he can't slow down his play at all, he actually needs to step it up a little to get the votes. Webster is quietly having a great year and due to the word quietly he won't get in.

Jughead10
10-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Realistically I see only Nicks, Snee, JPP and maybe one of our safeties making it. Eli doesn't have the stats and sadly we live in a fantasy football era were stats mean too much. Boley has a decent shot, but he can't slow down his play at all, he actually needs to step it up a little to get the votes. Webster is quietly having a great year and due to the word quietly he won't get in.

Eli actually has the stats. He's third in the NFL in yard per attempt.

Ness
10-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Eli actually has the stats. He's third in the NFL in yard per attempt.

But is he a bigger name than Vick or Newton at this point to the average fan? I already assume Rodgers and Brees have the top two spots locked down. Not saying Eli doesn't deserve to get voted in, just saying since the Pro Bowl is largely a popularity contest he may not go.

San Diego Chicken
10-28-2011, 08:46 AM
So far only Novak and Weddle have really stood out as pro-bowlers.

Edit: Forgot about Butler who has been fabulous, but little chance he makes it.

Jughead10
10-28-2011, 08:50 AM
But is he a bigger name than Vick or Newton at this point to the average fan? I already assume Rodgers and Brees have the top two spots locked down. Not saying Eli doesn't deserve to get voted in, just saying since the Pro Bowl is largely a popularity contest he may not go.

I think so. Newton won't make it as a rookie. I sure as hell hope not. I really don't think he's playing at a pro bowl caliber. And people either love or hate Vick. And he's not playing close to what he did last year. I think the Eagles have turned off enough people.

Rosebud
10-28-2011, 09:22 AM

I think the Eagles would really need to storm back into the playoff picture on Vick's back for him to really earn a probowl spot. He might get in just on the name, but his play is definitely behind Eli's, Stafford's or Newton's. Eli's just playing so well right now and it should only improve as the team around him improves.

DeathbyStat
10-28-2011, 09:22 AM
Mike Wallace Pro Bowler

fenikz
10-28-2011, 09:42 AM
no one! or fitz/dockett/wilson on name alone

Washington is the only semi-deserving person

killxswitch
10-28-2011, 12:08 PM
Freeney and Mathis are the only two possible candidates this year, and even then it is not in any way guaranteed.

bigbluedefense
10-28-2011, 12:19 PM
To be fair guys, Eli always starts the season hot then tappers off when those Jersey winds pick up in Nov and Dec, so while his stats look good now, they'll plateau once it gets cold.

That's just how it is, you're not gonna put up dominant stats playing in Jersey.

Hurricanes25
10-28-2011, 12:24 PM
To be fair guys, Eli always starts the season hot then tappers off when those Jersey winds pick up in Nov and Dec, so while his stats look good now, they'll plateau once it gets cold.

That's just how it is, you're not gonna put up dominant stats playing in Jersey.

That damn swirling wind. I guess that's why the Jets and Giants have never had a good kicker since playing in the Meadowlands.

Jughead10
10-28-2011, 12:30 PM

Eh new stadium hasn't proven anything one way or the other.

bigbluedefense
10-28-2011, 12:45 PM
That damn swirling wind. I guess that's why the Jets and Giants have never had a good kicker since playing in the Meadowlands.

Last good one was Brad Daluiso, who had a cannon for a leg. That was a looooong time ago.

Eh new stadium hasn't proven anything one way or the other.

I read a couple of articles last year that said the winds swirl just as much in the new stadium. I've been to some november games last year too, and you can see the winds swirl and how it just catches the ball in the air and throws it off track, especially on deep passes.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM
So far by my house in South J. It's been VERY windy! Last couple days have been brutal. I can only imagine how it's like at Met Life.

I wonder if people will vote Tuck in, just like they did for O'hara last season! Hahaha that comical! Damn O'hara to the pro bowl.

Rosebud
10-28-2011, 01:09 PM

You're right of course, but I think that the third QB spot in the NFC is wide open and will remain that way, even after Eli's stats slump. Newton's still a rookie, Cutler's not putting up the numbers either, Vick's going through his struggles, Romo's got a lot of bad press against him, Freeman's not having a good year so far and Stafford still has a lot to prove. After Rodgers and Brees any of those guys could take that 3rd QB spot and IMO Eli's in as good of a situation as anyone other than Stafford or maybe Romo if that team stays under-the-radar.

DeepThreat
10-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Joe Thomas and Joe Haden will probably make it. Mack and Rubin are borderline deserving, but I'd be surprised if Rubin made it due to lack of name recognition.

K Train
10-28-2011, 03:25 PM
Guys who should go for the Steelers?

Mike Wallace
LaMarr Woodley
Ike Taylor

Guys who will probably make it?

Mike Wallace
Troy Polamalu
James Harrison
Maurkice Pouncey

woodley will make it over harrison, he'll win in a blowout at his current pace

pouncey, wallace, woodley, and troy would be my guesses

Brodeur
10-28-2011, 03:47 PM
Calvin and Corey Williams deserve it, that's about it. Suh will get in though, but he shouldn't.

Punisher
10-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Calvin and Corey Williams deserve it, that's about it. Suh will get in though, but he shouldn't.

I haven't seen a lot of the Lions this year. Is Suh going through a sophomore slump?

K Train
10-28-2011, 03:53 PM
I haven't seen a lot of the Lions this year. Is Suh going through a sophomore slump?

i make a point to watch the lions every week, and no, no hes not at all

i dont know how he doesnt deserve it, the guy is flat out ridiculous

Brodeur
10-28-2011, 03:55 PM
i make a point to watch the lions every week, and no, no hes not at all

i dont know how he doesnt deserve it, the guy is flat out ridiculous

He hasn't really been this year. He's definitely had some very good games (like Dallas and Atlanta at spots), but he hasn't been as good as he should be.

K Train
10-28-2011, 04:00 PM
he just always seems to make the play they need him too.

i like what ive seen from fairly next to him so far as well

BigBanger
10-28-2011, 04:26 PM
woodley will make it over harrison, he'll win in a blowout at his current pace

pouncey, wallace, woodley, and troy would be my guesses

How about Big Ben? I'd add him to that list as well. The dude is on fire right now and I surely can't name three QBs in the AFC that are having a better season then him. With Starks solidifying that OL, I think he'll only continue to play better and better.

Woodley is having a huge season and I'm a little surprised by how much better he's played since Harrison left with the injury. He's been a beast.

Ghost of Juice
10-28-2011, 04:29 PM
The way the Packers have have been playing this year I don't see any of them going to the probowl.

bigbluedefense
10-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Stafford will be the 3rd qb. Everyone has a Detroit hard on right now and he'll definitely get a ton of votes.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Hey, did they take JPP's name out of the ballot? Can someone check that out? I can't find his name, and I voted for him prior.

Giantsfan1080
10-28-2011, 05:12 PM
Hey, did they take JPP's name out of the ballot? Can someone check that out? I can't find his name, and I voted for him prior.

That's what they're saying on BBI as you probably already know.

NY+Giants=NYG
10-28-2011, 05:22 PM
That's what they're saying on BBI as you probably already know.

Yeah i tried it and couldn't find his name. I thought maybe it was just me. Damn the NFL if they pull that shady stuff!

K Train
10-28-2011, 05:32 PM
How about Big Ben? I'd add him to that list as well. The dude is on fire right now and I surely can't name three QBs in the AFC that are having a better season then him. With Starks solidifying that OL, I think he'll only continue to play better and better.

Woodley is having a huge season and I'm a little surprised by how much better he's played since Harrison left with the injury. He's been a beast.

thats interesting, i mean he doesnt not deserve it, he and wallace are putting on a clinic together right now but a ton of people HATE roethlisberger i couldnt see him getting that many votes....i guess brady is a lock, but after that its a toss up between ben, rivers, shaub, fitzgerald, and actually youre right ben has been substantially better than all those guys

woodley is notorious for slow starting, few years ago he had like 2 sacks in the first 11 games, then took over the playoffs and finished like 6th in sacks...its refreshing to see him get a huge payday and start taking over the same time harrison goes out.

he may not get to brady this week very much but hes going to eat nate solder alive

JagWired32
10-29-2011, 02:45 PM
Posluszny, Daryl Smith, MJD, and Scobee should make the pro bowl. Not sure if all of them will or not though.

jrdrylie
10-29-2011, 02:48 PM
Posluszny, Daryl Smith, MJD, and Scobee should make the pro bowl. Not sure if all of them will or not though.

Scobee kicking three 50+ yard field goals on Monday Night Football should help.

TheFinisher
10-29-2011, 03:01 PM
For Dallas, Ware and Sean Lee deserve it. Name recognition might hurt Lee and I could see him getting snubbed because of it, but he's definitely been one of the elite linebackers in the NFC this season.

EDIT: Oh and Dan Bailey has been money this year, 17-18 on FGs.

J-Mike88
10-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Allen, Peterson and Greenway all should go from the Vikes.
Packers LB Desmond Bishop leads the NFL in tackles, so he has to make it.

Rosebud
10-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Stafford will be the 3rd qb. Everyone has a Detroit hard on right now and he'll definitely get a ton of votes.

Plus he plays in a dome with Megatron there to keep his numbers up, even when he has a bad game. That said I just don't see the Lions season staying all peachy, if they stumble and fall out of the playoff race with Stafford getting banged up to miss a game or two, that'll be enough to keep him out of the probowl. Especially since this is his first season putting up top tier numbers while throwing to an established elite weapon.

That would be pretty bogus, the kid's been fantastic this season and should just stay great with him getting rotated with better ends, it's not like he's been getting an extraordinary number of snaps with our injuries so far. If anything he should get more chances to rush the passer since Tuck bumps our run D up at least a couple levels, and the other pass rushers will exhaust and frustrates OTs for him in a way Tolly never could. *shrug* JPP will go to a lot of probowls in his career, I've long said Kiwi had more potential than Osi or Tuck, but JPP has even more raw ability and will become a better End than either of our current vets.

phlysac
10-29-2011, 06:23 PM
Packers LB Desmond Bishop leads the NFL in tackles, so he has to make it.

You'd think. ILB's don't get enough roster spots in the Pro Bowl.

Several VERY deserving players will get snubbed...

Desmond Bishop
NaVorro Bowman
Sean Lee
Curtis Lofton
Patrick Willis

just to name a few

You also have the big name guys that get votes like Urlacher, Fletcher, Vilma, Hawk, etc.

Great players... and only two make the vote.

bucfan12
10-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Davin Joseph should be an automatic and probably the only Buc that ends up making the pro bowl. Deserves it in my opinion.

If Tanard Jackson (2 games, 2 ints already) keeps this up, he should be considered as well from Tampa. Yet, he was snubbed in 2009 when his stats were 5 INTs (2 TDS) 3 FFs through 12 games.

bucfan12
10-29-2011, 07:07 PM
You'd think. ILB's don't get enough roster spots in the Pro Bowl.

Several VERY deserving players will get snubbed...

Desmond Bishop
NaVorro Bowman
Sean Lee
Curtis Lofton
Patrick Willis

just to name a few

You also have the big name guys that get votes like Urlacher, Fletcher, Vilma, Hawk, etc.

Great players... and only two make the vote.

Yeah. Honestly, as good as Drew Brees was in 2010, he didn't deserve to make it in my opinion. He had 30 TDs but 22 INTs that year but made it on reputation.

Same thing will happen this year. Patrick Willis is the best MLB in the NFL, so even if his stats aren't on par with some of the other LBs in the league, he'll make it over them.

The QBs that make it easily though will be Rodgers and Brees. Stafford, if his play doesn't slip, will probably be the 3rd QB.

Caulibflower
10-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Kam Chancellor is probably the Seahawk's best player right now. Pro Bowl strong safeties tend to be big hitters who still make lots of plays in the passing game, and that's what Chancellor's doing.

Leon Sandcastle
10-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Andy Levitre is loads underrated right now.

Ness
11-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Desmone Bishop is leading Patrick Willis in voting right now. What the ****.

kalbears13
11-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Joe Thomas
Joe Haden
maybe Alex Mack

D'Qwell Jackson and Ahtyba Rubin should at least be in the discussion, but probably won't make it b/c the Browns don't have any national exposure.

I'm not sure it's because of national exposure as much as it's being on a sucky team with a sucky record.