PDA

View Full Version : Midseason Mock Draft Video

Rashaan Salaam
10-28-2011, 03:42 PM
2012 Midseason Mock Draft Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6POFkMy5iM)

Good afternoon Draftniks! Here's our early Mock Draft Video!

Enjoy

nepg
10-28-2011, 04:53 PM
******* terrible. So much terrible.

States that it's need-based, but a lot of the picks are not needs. e.g. The Dolphins drafting a ******* LT #2! Declaring DE to be the Panthers' next-biggest need behind WR (WR is a borderline need)...Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy are tearing it up at DE for the Panthers. They have a ton of needs, but DE is not one of them.

Comparing Blackmon to TO, but with "better hands". WTF?! That's just ******* stupid on every level of the spectrum. Blackmon's not even a great prospect, he's just among draftniks' Top 2-3 WRs...

No one's drafting a guy that's older than me in the first round at QB. That's just not smart.

6'2 is really short for the Patriots' DE positions...so that is not an ideal size or what they look for...at all. They're not "very old" either. They have 3 veterans and like 20 2nd-4th year players stashed in various pockets of roster management abuse.

fenikz
10-28-2011, 05:12 PM
good cardinals picks

Floyd top 10 is kinda awesome

JHL6719
10-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Yeah no reason a team who has a pro bowl caliber left tackle that they used the #1 overall pick on 3 years ago should be drafting another left tackle. Use the #2 overall pick on a guy to stick at RT? When you have no quarterback?

Whoever is running things down in Miami needs to be shot on the spot if they pass up another quarterback for a tackle. Why would the Colts draft a QB with the #1 overall pick to sit behind Peyton Manning until he's ready to "hang it up"? That could be several years.

I didn't even see the rest. I couldn't watch after the first two picks.

fenikz
10-28-2011, 05:25 PM
I really doubt Peyton has several years left, neck injuries are very serious and it is very possible he will never play again

Sloopy
10-28-2011, 05:34 PM
******* terrible. So much terrible.

States that it's need-based, but a lot of the picks are not needs.

I kind of laughed at this as he opened up with the Colts taking Luck (im not saying they should or shouldn't, god knows I dont wanna start that) but this would be a luxury if anything compared to some decent O-line men, almost any defensive position, a true #1 WR target... essentially anything other than QB for the Colts

Sloopy
10-28-2011, 05:36 PM
I really doubt Peyton has several years left, neck injuries are very serious and it is very possible he will never play again

Still, as far as his need based system... it's not the most immediate glaring need compared to almost every other position on their roster

Rashaan Salaam
10-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah no reason a team who has a pro bowl caliber left tackle that they used the #1 overall pick on 3 years ago should be drafting another left tackle. Use the #2 overall pick on a guy to stick at RT? When you have no quarterback?

Whoever is running things down in Miami needs to be shot on the spot if they pass up another quarterback for a tackle. Why would the Colts draft a QB with the #1 overall pick to sit behind Peyton Manning until he's ready to "hang it up"? That could be several years.

I didn't even see the rest. I couldn't watch after the first two picks.

ESPN has led you to believe that Barkley and/or Jones are 1st round prospects... If you recall the '97 Saints selected Kyle Turley (who was the best tackle prospect) even though they already had Willie Roaf..

Learn more football homie

Complex
10-28-2011, 07:10 PM
ESPN has led you to believe that Barkley and/or Jones are 1st round prospects... If you recall the '97 Saints selected Kyle Turley (who was the best tackle prospect) even though they already had Willie Roaf..

but if I remember right Turley played right tackle.

Rashaan Salaam
10-28-2011, 07:34 PM
but if I remember right Turley played right tackle.

Exactly... because he was NOT going to start over a future HOF LT.. The one thing I give Ditka credit for is that there's no downside to drafting GOOD O-linemen.. His drafts of Turley & Naeole helped pave the way for the 2000 Saints run to the playoffs.. Saints ran on EVERYBODY Lol

49erNation85
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM
These guys seem to always be off on their draft picks.Brandon weed a s first round pick , really?Then RG3 I can see but no Barkley in early top 20.

RCSooner
10-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Brandon Weeden in the first round??? Not sure if serious.

Rashaan Salaam
10-28-2011, 09:04 PM
These guys seem to always be off on their draft picks.Brandon weed a s first round pick , really?Then RG3 I can see but no Barkley in early top 20.

Brandon Weeden in the first round??? Not sure if serious.

Le Sigh... Do you guys understand what a Mock Draft is supposed to look like?? Are you psychics? AND in your heart of all hearts do you honestly believe that Landry and Jones are better than Weeden?? The way you are supposed to judge a QB is how they handle pressure situations.. Weeden clearly grades higher than both guys in the most important category

DiG
10-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Le Sigh... Do you guys understand what a Mock Draft is supposed to look like?? Are you psychics? AND in your heart of all hearts do you honestly believe that [b]Landry and Jones[/] are better than Weeden?? The way you are supposed to judge a QB is how they handle pressure situations.. Weeden clearly grades higher than both guys in the most important category

arent landry and jones the same person?

Me Likey Rookies
10-28-2011, 10:20 PM
arent landry and jones the same person?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e216/mooyoo/Friday%20night%20lights/0000009552_20060920163101.jpg

Pat Sims 90
10-29-2011, 01:32 AM
DeCasto is a awesome 1st pick.

Gilmore is a awful 2nd pick. He has dropped off the face of the earth with his play this year and the Bengals already have a slow Corner starting in Leon Hall. Jenkis is a better pick at corner.

nepg
10-30-2011, 12:07 AM

1. It was 1998.
2. Considering the Saints, as a team, that was a terrible pick.
3. The Saints lucked out with Turley turning out to be one of the best RTs of All-Time.
4. The Saints won dick with Kyle Turley and William Roaf being the best OT combo in the NFL.
5. Look at the Saints 1997 roster (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nor/1997_roster.htm) and the 1998 draft (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1998/draft.htm) and tell us that was a good pick
6. The Saints were one of the worst drafting teams ever during that time period.

I remember this ****, I lived in the area and was a Saints fan at the time. That team was awful. They were starting Heath Shuler, Billy Joe Hobert, Danny Wuerffel, and Greg Nussmeier at QB throughout 1997. Mario Bates was their RB. Andre Hastings & Randall Hill at WR, John Farquhar (off the street!) and Irv Smith at TE... This team was one of the worst rosters in NFL history at skill positions... And they drafted a RT in a draft that featured Randy Moss, Fred Taylor, Robert Edwards, and Kevin Dyson.

You're telling us that the Dolphins should be as dumb as the Saints?

holt_bruce81
10-30-2011, 03:38 AM
Finally. Someone who understands me

Menardo75
10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
horrible mock.

TheMatriculator
10-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Le Sigh... Do you guys understand what a Mock Draft is supposed to look like?? Are you psychics? AND in your heart of all hearts do you honestly believe that Landry and Jones are better than Weeden?? The way you are supposed to judge a QB is how they handle pressure situations.. Weeden clearly grades higher than both guys in the most important category

It doesn't matter how good Brandon Weeden is. He's 28 years old! No NFL team is going to draft a 28 year old QB in the first round. His age would be a huge red flag for any team.

bucfan12
11-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Why would the Dolphins take Matt Khalil? 4 years ago, they took Jake Long, and he's a Franchise LT.

bucfan12
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
two safetys going in round 1? And in the top 20? This safety class is weak and only have solid prospects, not elite prospects.

Stephon Gilmore's stock is falling to the point I doubt he comes out. He's probably off a lot of draft experts 1st round boards.

Cincy going Guard in round 1? They'd go with Reille, T Iowa.

And I highly doubt Richardson goes 16th overall. He's going to be a top 10 pick,. He's a franchsie RB who hasn't got a lot of mileage on his wheels.

Khalil going to Miami is just dumb. Miamia will take a QB, even if they have to reach, whether it be Jones, Griffen, or Barkely.