fast to furuius 3
click
or others

06-23-2006, 09:45 PM
none, but Click if you have 2

S4L
06-23-2006, 09:47 PM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10003677-click/

Wow, and I was looking forward to seeing this.

dRaFtDoRk
06-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo whatever looks ridiculous.

Click looks interesting.

familyguy555
06-23-2006, 10:29 PM
click definitly

DHVF
06-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Click has Adam Sandler and The Fast and the Furious has some horse guy from an old disney movie. I went with Click.

06-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.

DHVF
06-23-2006, 11:27 PM
Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.Dammit, Click is made by Disney?!?!? Now I definitely won't be going to see it.

ccB
06-24-2006, 12:04 AM
Me and my girl went and seen click today. It was funny but its kinda mushy too. I liked it and i would recomend seeing it especially if ur going with a girl.

Brodeur
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Click has some funny parts in commercials, but its also a Disney movie, and most new Disney movies blow. FF has really hot asian chicks according to CGF and others on this site. I would go with Click though since it has the one and only Christopher Walken.Dammit, Click is made by Disney?!?!? Now I definitely won't be going to see it.

What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM

What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.Kiddy comedy.

Nerv
06-24-2006, 12:11 AM

What's wrong with Disney? I mean they are partners with pixar, so it's all good. Neither of the two movies do anything for me at all, so I'd say neither.

Everything made by Disney nowadays has to be mushy and cliche. What happened to the time when Disney movies were dark and cartoonishly evil?!

yodabear
06-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Click is not a Disney movie........There is no way Sandler and Walken do a Disney movie.

iworshipbender
06-24-2006, 12:12 AM
ESPN is a disney company

Nerv
06-24-2006, 12:13 AM
Click is not a Disney movie........There is no way Sandler and Walken do a Disney movie.

Sandler has a kid now, once people have a kid, here comes the Disney movies!!!

yodabear
06-24-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/click/..... doesn't seem Disney to me.

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:15 AM
ESPN is a disney companyO REALLY?!?!?

http://www.randomimage.us/files/439b4aa624a01.jpg

yodabear
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Columbia isn't Disney!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/11/3011/summary.php

Brodeur
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM

Everything made by Disney nowadays has to be mushy and cliche. What happened to the time when Disney movies were dark and cartoonishly evil?!

Well I agree that outside of Pixar's help, Disney hasn't made a good movie since The Iron Giant(and Pirates of the Caribbean, but still), but still.

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 12:17 AM
It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?

06-24-2006, 12:19 AM
go see tokyo drift. i really liked it not just because of the hot asian chicks but i liked the storyline too.

SuperMcGee
06-24-2006, 12:20 AM
It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?

way too resurrect a movie that nobody has thought about in at least 2 years

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:21 AM
It seems like this Click movie is ripping off some earlier disney movie about some guy who had a watch that could pause time. Wasn't it Clockstoppers or something?Oh yeah...I remember thinking that movie looked pretty bad.

Brodeur
06-24-2006, 12:24 AM

Clockstoppers stole the idea from A Twilight Zone episode anyway. There's no originality in Hollywood these days, so it doesn't matter much.

Nerv
06-24-2006, 12:25 AM

Clockstoppers stole the idea from A Twilight Zone episode anyway. There's no originality in Hollywood these days, so it doesn't matter much.

Plus about everybody in the world has dreamt about having a remote that paused, stopped, rewound, & fast forwarded time.

Tobzilla
06-24-2006, 12:26 AM
Remember the Simpsons episode where bart and millhouse get the magic stopwatch that they end up breaking.

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 12:29 AM

way too resurrect a movie that nobody has thought about in at least 2 years

What can I say? It jogged my memory.

And its good to see that the idea came from a good place to begin with Twilight Zone was awesome.

HChu
06-24-2006, 12:39 AM
Neither, just sit at home and rethink your life if you ever even remotely thought about watching either of these "movies"

iworshipbender
06-24-2006, 12:40 AM
movies have alltogether been pretty horrible since 2000

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:40 AM

Plus about everybody in the world has dreamt about having a remote that paused, stopped, rewound, & fast forwarded time.I don't think it'd be produced by Disney if they were profiling a real guy.

ccB
06-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Its not a kiddy movie at all. The 7 year olds in it cuss and stuff. Its a funny movie. Also the O'doyle charecter from billy madison is in it.

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 12:44 AM

Agreed. I miss the good times when a good movie could come out of nowhere with a small budget. The last movie like that was Napoleon Dynamite, and it was just ok.

The last really good movie I saw in theaters was Batman Begins. That movie was awesome but it was just a remake.

And yea if it were profiling a real guy it would NOT be produced by Disney, I know if I could stop time I would do something less wholesome then slap my boss.

Boston
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM
Its not a kiddy movie at all. The 7 year olds in it cuss and stuff. Its a funny movie. Also the O'doyle charecter from billy madison is in it.

Didn't he die? :roll:

iworshipbender
06-24-2006, 12:46 AM
like look at peoples boobers?

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:49 AM
like look at peoples boobers?Slap yourself. You should be ashamed of even having that thought. Bad IWB.

iworshipbender
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM
the first person's boobers i'd look at is DHVF's 8)

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 12:51 AM
like look at peoples boobers?Slap yourself. You should be ashamed of even having that thought. Bad IWB.

Yea man uncool I would never think of doing something like that :roll:

DHVF
06-24-2006, 12:54 AM
the first person's boobers i'd look at is DHVF's 8)My boobers are tiny. :cry:

Nerv
06-24-2006, 12:55 AM

Er.. well then ignore that PM I just sent you :oops:

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 12:59 AM

Er.. well then ignore that PM I just sent you :oops:

Hahaha things are getting a little strange here...

DHVF
06-24-2006, 01:02 AM

Er.. well then ignore that PM I just sent you :oops:Enhancements might be in order for me. :oops:

Brodeur
06-24-2006, 01:03 AM

Oh come on. Lord of the Rings saga, Kill Bill saga, Sin City, the Pixar movies, City of God, Oldboy, Battle Royale, Eternal Sunshine, the rebirth of superhero movies(X2, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins), and such. Oh and for the record, Batman Begins is NOT a remake.

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.

iworshipbender
06-24-2006, 01:04 AM

Er.. well then ignore that PM I just sent you :oops:Enhancements might be in order for me. :oops:we should start the DHVF enhancement fund.

DHVF
06-24-2006, 01:05 AM

Oh come on. Lord of the Rings saga, Kill Bill saga, Sin City, the Pixar movies, City of God, Oldboy, Battle Royale, Eternal Sunshine, the rebirth of superhero movies(X2, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins), and such. Oh and for the record, Batman Begins is NOT a remake.

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.I'm sorry, but the only times I've really watched those disney pixar type of movies, is if I'm with a chick.

cunningham06
06-24-2006, 01:08 AM

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.

HOLY **** I HATE PIXAR!!! All of their stupid movies that are exactly the same with different animated people playing the parts. AND I HATE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE!!!! sorry I just needed to let a rant about pixar go.

Nerv
06-24-2006, 01:24 AM

And finally, what's wrong with "kiddie" movies? I mean I can understand using the phrase for pieces of crap completely aimed at children(The Pacifier for example), but there's a lot of good G rated movies out there.I'm sorry, but the only times I've really watched those disney pixar type of movies, is if I'm with a chick.

On half days or slow days in high school my graphics teacher would show the Pixar movies. For the record, Ive seen the 1st half of Toy Story 2 about 6 times but never seen the 2nd half, 50 minute class.

Brodeur
06-24-2006, 01:26 AM

HOLY *********** I HATE PIXAR!!! All of their stupid movies that are exactly the same with different animated people playing the parts. AND I HATE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MAKE!!!! sorry I just needed to let a rant about pixar go.

WHAT? How are they exactly the same? There's a reason they make so much money, it's because they bring human qualities to things that aren't normally human(except the Incredibles, which is kind of like that).

yodabear
06-24-2006, 01:58 AM

I'm sorry DHVF....4 year old girls don't count as "chicks".

Canadian_kid16
06-24-2006, 06:33 AM
I would say Click because it looks better. And Kate Beckinsale is MUCH hotter than the chicks in FF: TD

P-L
06-24-2006, 06:49 AM
If I had the choice of being tortured or seeing FF3, I'd be tortured.

Eaglez.Fan
06-24-2006, 08:55 AM
I just say CLick last night it was pretty good.

renegade17
06-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Neither, both of those look absolutely terrible.

familyguy555
06-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Neither, both of those look absolutely terrible.

click actually looks good

Vikes99ej
06-24-2006, 01:59 PM
I'd see Click.

renegade17
06-24-2006, 03:17 PM
Adam Sandler hasn't had a good movie out since The Waterboy.

SuperMcGee
06-24-2006, 04:01 PM
the waterboy has its moments but a LOT of it was stupid and/or annoying

Shane P. Hallam
06-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Am I the only one who actually enjoyed Big Daddy?

Yeah, the reviews for Click look bad. The guy who wrote it was the same guy who wrote Bruce Almighty, just to be aware of writing...

06-24-2006, 06:05 PM
I just saw Click last night on a date. It was very good. A perfect date movie. I reccomend it over the other choices.

Green Bay Scat
06-24-2006, 10:23 PM
FF: TD wasnt as bad as i thought. I havent seen the first 2 so i thought this was goin to blow hard, but it didnt. And besides how can u go wrong with 100 hot asians?

General Zod
06-24-2006, 11:11 PM
The whole Click "stopping time" thing has been done to death. Its kinda an old thing that started with the Twilight Zone. So I am not that excited about seeing it. I'll probably rent it.

Besides, I could think of a few things Id like to do to a "paused" Kate Beckinsale. :wink:

Ok, that was kinda weird. :?

ThrowinDaShocker
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Click sucked.