PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Mock Draft (2 rounds)

BossAus
10-31-2011, 04:22 PM
I've updated my mock draft to include two rounds, and other draft information, as well as weekly predictions and game breakdowns. It can be found at http://bossausdrafts.wordpress.com. Hope everyone has a great Halloween.

Duffman57
10-31-2011, 05:00 PM
I've updated my mock draft to include two rounds, and other draft information, as well as weekly predictions and game breakdowns. It can be found at http://bossausdrafts.wordpress.com. Hope everyone has a great Halloween.

1. Wrong section, there's a mock draft section.

2. You have the Charger taking 2 OLB's, and i wouldn't take DPM in the first 4 rounds TBH, he's horrible. I'd take Kelechi Osemele or a SS with that pick.

bucfan12
10-31-2011, 05:15 PM
If you updated them....then the Rams woudlnt have the top overal pick.

BossAus
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Ok, thanks for the feedback, didn't realize this was the wrong section. And yeah that was my bad with the 2 OLB picks, must not have cross-checked my rounds good enough.
And I haven't updated it since the Rams won, but this isn't on current standings, it's on how I expect them to finish, and until they can put together another decent game they'll probably keep that spot on my draft.

phlysac
10-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Regarding Cordy Glenn to the 49ers...

No issue with the player, just the rationale. You said...
Cordy Glenn would be an immediate upgrade over Chilo Rachal.

Yes, he would. However, Rachal has already been replaced by Adam Snyder and since that change the 49ers have been running over everyone. They also just drafted Daniel Kilgore to be the future RG, last draft.

Pat Sims 90
11-01-2011, 05:01 PM
1st Round is awesome for the Bengals.

Bengals don't need to take a LB that high. DL, OG, S, WR would be better postions to address in the 2nd.

vidae
11-01-2011, 05:36 PM
For KC:

First round, CB is not a need unless they let Carr walk. I don't see that happening.

Second round, pick is ok, but would prefer RG3.

TimmG6376
11-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Not sure if this is just semantics but Bruce Irvin would not be a DE in the 3-4 Green Bay runs. He may project to 3-4 OLB, but not my favorite prospect.

In your analysis you talk about Neal and Jenkins. Both are 5-techs and if that is the void you are trying to fill in this mock, Bruce Irvin is definitely not the answer.

JPF
11-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Not really big on the Panthers draft. Another young DT isn't the answer to what ails our defense. I know the biggest problem is run D, but a vet to help the young guys has more impact IMHO. Morris Claiborne would be able to step in and start day one and upgrade our secondary.

Second round pick, don't mind the position just don't like the player. But then again, I don't like any of the LB's you have going in the 2nd for the 2nd round. If things fell like that I'd hope they'd go with Nate Potter and give us a better option for WHEN Otah gets placed on IR again next year.