28. San Francisco 49ers- CB Chase Minnifield Virginia

29. New England Patriots- DE/OLB Vinny Curry Marshall

30. New England Patriots from New Orleans- DT Alameda Ta'amu
Washington

31. Pittsburgh Steelers- S Mark Baron Alabama

32. Green Bay Packers- DE/DT Brandon Thompson Clemson

Vaylor
11-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I really don't see the Patriots drafting a NT in the 1st round. I would rather have Mike Brewster.

cmarq83
11-01-2011, 04:56 PM
29. New England Patriots- DE/OLB Vinny Curry Marshall

30. New England Patriots from New Orleans- DT Alameda Ta'amu
Washington

Curry is a good pick, but Ta'amu is not what the Pats need. Crick would be a better pick there because of his versatility to play a heavy 4-3 LE, 3 tech, and 5 tech which the Patriots will need all of in the upcoming years. The Pats need someone who can penetrate and make plays on the D-line. Wilfork is entrenched at NT and the Pats have Love and Brace who can fill in during a pinch.

AntoinCD
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Agree with the above that Ta'amu isn't a great pick. I do like Curry though

Robcards
11-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Would much rather see the Jets get Ta'amu or a LG than draft an OLB in the first round. OLB is a better pick in the 2nd round with the depth at the position this year

Pat Sims 90
11-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Awful Bengals draft. The Bengals need a big physical back to replace Benson and we have no need to take a LB that high. Janoris Jenkins with the 1st pick and David DeCastro with the 2nd.

vidae
11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
OLB is not a need for KC. A better pick would be one of those ILBs or Reiff to play RT.

SickwithIt1010
11-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Kuechly would make me happier for the eagles.

ChicagoBearsVet23
11-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Great Bears pick

OSUGiants17
11-01-2011, 08:29 PM
With the 3 LBs and Sanu gone, OL is probs the best pick, but a Guard isn't really our biggest need.

DoughBoy
11-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Mocking a CB to the Titans is like mocking the Packers a first round WR. Please stop. Please.

marshallb
11-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Any particular reason why you don't have Jonathan Martin in this mock? He'd be my choice for the Vikings there as Coples really makes no sense. Jared Allen is a stud and Robison is more than adequate as a starter at LE, especially on a team like the Vikings with as many needs as we have. Morris Claiborne and Michael(not Malcolm, that's the Chargers WR) Floyd would also be much better picks, as would DeCastro or Reiff even if you have him over Martin.

49erNation85
11-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Nice 49ers pick,however, your order is out of whack.SF is picking 31.

FootballGod
11-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Awful Bengals draft. The Bengals need a big physical back to replace Benson and we have no need to take a LB that high. Janoris Jenkins with the 1st pick and David DeCastro with the 2nd.

I agree 100% on everything you said!!!

Matthew Jones
11-02-2011, 07:27 AM
I like Curry and Ta'amu is a great value but I'm not sure he'd see the field enough for it to be worth taking him there. I would also be surprised if the Patriots drafted Curry. They don't value those 'tweener rushers highly and Belichick usually likes to draft prospects from major college programs.

jrdrylie
11-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Any particular reason why you don't have Jonathan Martin in this mock? He'd be my choice for the Vikings there as Coples really makes no sense. Jared Allen is a stud and Robison is more than adequate as a starter at LE, especially on a team like the Vikings with as many needs as we have. Morris Claiborne and Michael(not Malcolm, that's the Chargers WR) Floyd would also be much better picks, as would DeCastro or Reiff even if you have him over Martin.

At first, I put Jonathan Martin to the Rams, then I switched it to Blackmon. I guess I forgot that I made the switch. Martin would be a better pick.

Menardo75
11-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Good Niner pick.

K Train
11-02-2011, 10:34 AM
id like adams/osemele/brewster/crick there for the steelers

jrdrylie
11-02-2011, 10:42 AM
id like adams/osemele/brewster/crick there for the steelers

Crick definitely looks like a guy the Steelers could pick. The injury he suffered will likely cause him to drop. Pittsburgh very often swoops in to pick those dropping players. But they recently drafted Ziggy Hood and drafted Cameron Heyward last year. Offensive line would be good to. Jonathan Scott is some sort of awful.

K Train
11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Crick definitely looks like a guy the Steelers could pick. The injury he suffered will likely cause him to drop. Pittsburgh very often swoops in to pick those dropping players. But they recently drafted Ziggy Hood and drafted Cameron Heyward last year. Offensive line would be good to. Jonathan Scott is some sort of awful.

scott is backing up starks at LT and Gilbert at RT now....long term at T is still a need though no matter which side they plan on using gilbert on.

Hood is really a terrible DE, but is just a grown ass man when he plays over nose. never liked him as a 5 tech, he was a pass rushing UT all the way but he plays very well when he can lock onto the center cause he wins one on one matchups as a pass rusher from the interior, when he plays DE he tries tl bend around the corner like a pass rusher and loses his assignment and gets blocked out of the play...terrible as a stack and shed DE.

so that being said if the future of the line looked like Crick/Hood/Heyward that would be sexy as hell. keisel is really taken over for aaron smith and has grown into a master of the position, but long term those 3 would be incredible.

i would be so sad if the draft fell like that though...missing out on the CBs and MLBs i would want