PDA

View Full Version : Can Mike Adams Play LT?

JohnCandy
11-05-2011, 02:05 PM
I have seen conflicting scouting reports of Mike Adams. Some believe that he has the feet and athletic ability to play LT and others say that he does not have them.

In your opinion can he play LT?

Who would you compare him to?

Where does he get drafted?

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2010/09/23/osufb-9-23-art0-gbua0k3j-1-k4o1000-jpg.jpg

TACKLE
11-05-2011, 03:04 PM
I downloaded the Ohio State-Wisconsin game from last week and watched Adams on every play. To answer your question, yes he can play LT and I think he gets picked in the top 15 to do so. He looked excellent and has all season. He may have the most impressive physical skillset of any OT in this draft and he starting to put it together in a big way. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up being the 2nd OT off the board.

JohnCandy
11-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I downloaded the Ohio State-Wisconsin game from last week and watched Adams on every play. To answer your question, yes he can play LT and I think he gets picked in the top 15 to do so. He looked excellent and has all season. He may have the most impressive physical skillset of any OT in this draft and he starting to put it together in a big way. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up being the 2nd OT off the board.

I watched the same game and he looked very athletic and more physical then I thought he would look.

I think that with his feet and quickness he is going to be a 1st round pick and should play LT, but the versatility is never a bad thing.

Chris
11-05-2011, 06:25 PM
I'll bet against him being a first rounder.

thegreatone
11-05-2011, 08:28 PM
I'll bet against him being a first rounder.
If Reiff stays in school, I'd say its pretty much a lock, Adams goes first round.

RaiderNation
11-05-2011, 09:24 PM
He is looking like a top 20 pick if he continues to play well. He is challenging Reiff for the 3rd OT spot.

DeepThreat
11-05-2011, 10:17 PM
As an Ohio State fan, I have always been very down on Adams. He's always appeared lazy and just bad. However, he has been great this year and is starting to play up to his ability. He's a legitimate first-round pick, and top-10 wouldn't shock me.

keylime_5
11-05-2011, 10:24 PM
He has always had the feet and athletic ability to play left tackle since he was in high school. The only knock on him has been consistency and technique. He sometimes would have lapses in technique or give up a sack on an inside move every once in a while. Since last year he has been playing like a 1st round pick and this year he built on his breakout 2010 season and is playing great. If the fire for him improve continues to burn and he takes in coaching he can be great, he has elite physical talent. He was a big disappointment his first two seasons, but the last two has been great. Was All-Big Ten last year and will be All-Big Ten again this season for sure.

ElectricEye
11-05-2011, 10:25 PM
As an Ohio State fan, I have always been very down on Adams. He's always appeared lazy and just bad. However, he has been great this year and is starting to play up to his ability. He's a legitimate first-round pick, and top-10 wouldn't shock me.

Yeah, I think I've asked Ohio State fans about this guy before and gotten similar responses, without the last part. Certainly a reversing of fortunes and perception from this year and last. Part of me almost wants to be careful with that sort of thing, but it's pretty obvious he's got a lot of talent.

Sloopy
11-05-2011, 10:33 PM
He has always had the feet and athletic ability to play left tackle since he was in high school. The only knock on him has been consistency and technique. He sometimes would have lapses in technique or give up a sack on an inside move every once in a while

This, he has the tool set to be a dominant left tackle, his biggest knock has been technique and he's steadily improving it.

May take some time to develop in the NFL but has the prototypical size and strength and has great footwork.

Not a natural knee bender but is definitely workable

bored of education
11-06-2011, 05:53 AM

This guy is correct and so is Tackle.

bored of education
11-06-2011, 05:54 AM
He is one of the few O linemen Id consider round 1 for KC. I'd love him on the team and he would have a fire in his ass, that fire is named Todd Haley

Paul
11-06-2011, 08:11 AM
This man's a beast. I'm impressed the more I watch him.

chensisi
11-07-2011, 11:58 PM
THANK YOU
i think i should thank you very much for you can waste lot of time to write this post .....thank you again for your sharing..

Diablo 3 items (http://www.mydiablo3items.com/)Buy Diablo 3 Items (http://www.myd3item.com/)Diablo 3 News (http://www.myd3item.com/Diablo-3-news/)

TheFinisher
11-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Since he came back from the suspension there hasn't been a better Tackle in college football.

murdamal86
11-08-2011, 07:43 AM
I downloaded the Ohio State-Wisconsin game from last week

PM how you're able to do that

no bare feet
11-08-2011, 08:30 AM
PM how you're able to do that

www.internet.com

murdamal86
11-08-2011, 09:16 AM
www.internet.com

He said he DOWNLOADED the game. I'm sure if it was that easy to just download any game I wanted, I wouldn't have asked the question

iowatreat54
11-08-2011, 09:36 AM
If Reiff stays in school, I'd say its pretty much a lock, Adams goes first round.

Please please please please. This would make my entire 2012 year.

But it's highly unlikely. I would be shocked if Reiff passed up the draft 2 years in a row, even though he has had a subpar year this year.

Iamcanadian
11-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Mark me down as a fan. Top 20 pick IMO and if he dominates at the combine, will go even higher.

RaiderNation
11-11-2011, 01:23 AM
Adams to San Diego in the 1st seems like a possibility after tonight. He could come in right away and start at LT or RT.

K Train
11-11-2011, 11:20 AM
im on board with him, he kinda reminds me of marvel smith