11. Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College

12. Cleveland Browns – Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama

13. Dallas Cowboys – Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama

14. Tennessee Titans – David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

15. Cleveland Browns f/ Atlanta Falcons – Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

16. New York Jets – Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina

18. Kansas City Chiefs – Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State

19. Cincinnati Bengals f/ Oakland Raiders – Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (Fl.)

20. New England Patriots – Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

21. San Diego Chargers – Nick Perry, OLB, USC

22. Chicago Bears – Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame

23. Houston Texans – Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina

24. New England Patriots f/New Orleans Saints – Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama

25. New York Giants – Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson

26. Cincinnati Bengals – Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska

27. Baltimore Ravens – Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama

28. Detroit Lions – Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

29. Buffalo Bills – Ronnell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma

30. San Francisco 49ers – Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech

31. Pittsburgh Steelers – Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis

32. Green Bay Packers – Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington

Feedback is of course appreciated...

TheMatriculator
11-05-2011, 05:15 PM
18. Kansas City Chiefs Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State

Might not be Pioli's choice but I like it!

SuperPacker
11-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Are you ok? Do realise you don't have Landry Jones, Robert Griffin or Alshon Jeffery in the first round... Oh yeah and you have Ryan Tannehill going 10th overall!

Razor
11-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Are you ok? Do realise you don't have Landry Jones, Robert Griffin or Alshon Jeffery in the first round... Oh yeah and you have Ryan Tannehill going 10th overall!

Are you OK? I have Landry Jones going second overall to the Dolphins. And no, I don't have RGII in the first this time since I didn't project any trades. I think he will end up in the first when some team trades back into the first to get him, but as of right now he's on the outside. I don't have Alshon Jeffery in the first, but that's because I think he is grossly overrated. Last year I spoke out against Jon Baldwin saying that I wouldn't draft him before the third round, and so far I haven't changed my mind. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I doubt Jeffery will be a top 20 pick, or maybe even a first round pick. I don't think he has anything going for him besides his size and relatively good hands. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a decent player in the NFL, but you don't draft decent players in the first round. Jeffery might never be able to seperate from NFL cornerbacks as he's not very sudden in and out of his cuts, he doesn't run great routes and in some of the games I've seen he's had lapses in concentration (or so it seemed, might've been poorly thrown balls by Garcia which can't be ruled out). So yeah, I'm quite alright. Thanks for asking.

EDIT: And about Tannehill, read this thread for my opinion on him: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49281

SuperPacker
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Are you OK? I have Landry Jones going second overall to the Dolphins. And no, I don't have RGII in the first this time since I didn't project any trades. I think he will end up in the first when some team trades back into the first to get him, but as of right now he's on the outside. I don't have Alshon Jeffery in the first, but that's because I think he is grossly overrated. Last year I spoke out against Jon Baldwin saying that I wouldn't draft him before the third round, and so far I haven't changed my mind. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I doubt Jeffery will be a top 20 pick, or maybe even a first round pick. I don't think he has anything going for him besides his size and relatively good hands. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a decent player in the NFL, but you don't draft decent players in the first round. Jeffery might never be able to seperate from NFL cornerbacks as he's not very sudden in and out of his cuts, he doesn't run great routes and in some of the games I've seen he's had lapses in concentration (or so it seemed, might've been poorly thrown balls by Garcia which can't be ruled out). So yeah, I'm quite alright. Thanks for asking.

EDIT: And about Tannehill, read this thread for my opinion on him: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49281

My bad on missing Landry Jones but not having Alshon Jeffery in the first round is outrageous. Mock drafts aren't about what you think is best they're about what you think will happen and it doesnt take a genius to realise Jeffery will be a first round pick.

SuperPacker
11-05-2011, 05:56 PM

See how you are the only person on there that agrees with him. It doesnt matter what you think it matters what the teams think.

Razor
11-05-2011, 05:57 PM
My bad on missing Landry Jones but not having Alshon Jeffery in the first round is outrageous. Mock drafts aren't about what you think is best they're about what you think will happen and it doesnt take a genius to realise Jeffery will be a first round pick.

My mock draft can be whatever I want it to be at this point. It's based on how I rank the players right now. Lots can change between now and the draft, but why would I watch the games to evaluate players if I didn't use my own rankings when making mock drafts? I like the fact that you think it's outrageous not to have Jeffery in the first round. Last year it would have been outrageous not to have Da'Quan Bowers in the first round, the year before that it was Jimmy Clausen. I'd love to discuss it, but if your only argument here is that everybody else has Jeffery ranked as a first rounder I really don't think we have a lot to talk about. On the other hand, if you have some independent thoughts you're more than welcome to share them.

cmarq83
11-05-2011, 06:46 PM
My mock draft can be whatever I want it to be at this point. It's based on how I rank the players right now. Lots can change between now and the draft, but why would I watch the games to evaluate players if I didn't use my own rankings when making mock drafts? I like the fact that you think it's outrageous not to have Jeffery in the first round. Last year it would have been outrageous not to have Da'Quan Bowers in the first round, the year before that it was Jimmy Clausen. I'd love to discuss it, but if your only argument here is that everybody else has Jeffery ranked as a first rounder I really don't think we have a lot to talk about. On the other hand, if you have some independent thoughts you're more than welcome to share them.

quoted for truth.

Jeffrey isn't going to run particularly fast, and came into this season looking like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. His production this season has been very mediocre thanks in large part to his QB play. Mike Williams is very fresh in people's minds, and I think it's not completely out of the spectrum of possibility that Floyd, Sanu, Blackmon, and Broyles push him out of Rd. 1. There are also a lot of guys like Fuller and Criner who coaches could fall in love with and pick over Jeffrey.

49erNation85
11-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Good sf pick .

vidae
11-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Great KC pick.

SickwithIt1010
11-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Love it...

ChicagoBearsVet23
11-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Good Bears pick

jsagan77
11-06-2011, 01:12 AM
If Tanny get's picked that high by the Skins I'll break my TV. Absolute huge reach for him. He's a project and I have no clue why so many people are so high on him as a high 1st round selection.

Thecollegedropout
11-06-2011, 08:44 AM
OT can be addressed in the mid rounds, since one of the big 3 WRs aren't there, give NYJ Upshaw to help out in the OLB department.

Matthew Jones
11-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Pretty ideal Patriots draft.

thebow305
11-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Barkley over jones please!