7 TDs
6 turnovers
65.1% completions
25 rushing yards
2-2

She turned him into a running QB!

nepg
11-07-2011, 07:39 PM
I agree. I was not happy when the hair was cut. BAD MOJO. I was perfectly happy with TGT (Trolling *** Tom). I want him back.

phlysac
11-08-2011, 07:24 AM
I blame Bieber. He got his hair cut, and Tom had to follow suit.

hockey619
11-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Tom Brady's 4 games before his hair cut:
1553 yards
13 TDs
5 turnovers
66.9% completions
10 rushing yards
3-1 with a fluke loss on the road

Tom Brady's 4 games since hair cut:
1150 yards
7 TDs
6 turnovers
65.1% completions
25 rushing yards
2-2

She turned him into a running QB!

since youre on a tom brady note anyway i just want to ask the masses: did anyone else think that that game against the giants sunday was the worst youve seen brady play?

even his completions to open guys were behind there target (welker and gronk both were wide open on crossing routes yet had to adjust to the bad pass). and he missed some wide open throws that he doesnt usually miss.

Rodney harrison was on tv ripping the defense but i thought this game fell on brady having an uncharacteristically bad day.

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
11-08-2011, 08:53 AM
http://www.patriotsplus.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mallett.jpg

DraftSavant
11-08-2011, 11:07 AM
I agree. I was not happy when the hair was cut. BAD MOJO. I was perfectly happy with TGT (Trolling *** Tom). I want him back.

TGT>>>>>>>>>>

Grizzlegom
11-08-2011, 12:55 PM
They just cut Fat Albert. Where's the Pats fan that said that was a successful trade? lol...

Babylon
11-08-2011, 01:19 PM
When i read the title of the thread i thought maybe the old lady was laying too much leg on old Tommy. I have to say i'm dissapointed it's just about the hair.

Looked to me like Brady was still a little shell shocked from the Superbowl loss to the Giants. The Pats will probably make the playoffs but as i've said before they really need to add some playmakers at the wideout and front 7 postions before they can get back to being great.

descendency
11-08-2011, 01:59 PM
When i read the title of the thread i thought maybe the old lady was laying too much leg on old Tommy. I have to say i'm dissapointed it's just about the hair.

Looked to me like Brady was still a little shell shocked from the Superbowl loss to the Giants. The Pats will probably make the playoffs but as i've said before they really need to add some playmakers at the wideout and front 7 postions before they can get back to being great.

Except, he looked like this last week too, during part of the game. The Patriots didn't lose a super bowl to the Steelers.

The problem is there is a general strategy on defense to defend the Patriots and there isn't anyone on the Patriots offense that can force teams to play other types of defense.

They just cut Fat Albert. Where's the Pats fan that said that was a successful trade? lol...

It was for a 5th round pick in 2013. a player, who at the current rate of using picks, probably wouldn't have played a down in NE - ever. In that sense, it is a success because Belichick got a good game out of him (obviously, not a recent one).

As a small aside, notice that Chad Ochocinco hasn't been cut? That's because he clearly still is trying to be something.

Babylon
11-08-2011, 02:08 PM
^
Not going to disagree with that at all. I'm one that was lobbying for Clay Matthews a few years ago (and to an extent Brooks Reed) and also for a Julio Jones last year through the trade route, so i'm not at all complacent as to what they're doing there.

gpngc
11-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I think Fitzgerald signing a long-term extension with Arizona was the worst thing that happened to NE.

Also, where are all the Moss rumors? They clearly need him (if that Moss still exists)...

FlyingElvis
11-08-2011, 02:41 PM
I think Fitzgerald signing a long-term extension with Arizona was the worst thing that happened to NE.

Also, where are all the Moss rumors? They clearly need him (if that Moss still exists)...

Moss is slow and unmotivated. He isn't the solution to the deep ball issue. Honestly, the way Brady has looked the last few games, even Fitz wouldn't have mattered.

Raiderz4Life
11-08-2011, 03:42 PM

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n551/wrestlerj91/weeeeeeetombrady.jpg

nepg
11-08-2011, 05:58 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n551/wrestlerj91/weeeeeeetombrady.jpg
http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2010/11/11/ohtuxvizps.jpg

That's the Tom I want back. He was taken from us all.