St. Louis @ Cleveland
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Baltimore @ Seattle
NY Giants @ San Francisco
Detroit @ Chicago
New England @ NY Jets

Monday
Minnesota @ Green Bay

Hopefully we can beat the Bengals. I believe we do, since we are probably the best team they have faced all season, Lebeau vs rookie QBs are always fun to watch as a Steeler fan, and the Steelers are going to play pissed off.

bantx
11-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Whats the news on McFadden for Thursday?

mqtirishfan
11-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Yay, Monday Night Football!

jrdrylie
11-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Whats the news on McFadden for Thursday?

Everything I've heard makes it sound like he is very doubtful. And I didn't even realize that the Thursday night games start this week. I just got NFL Network on Saturday. Perfect timing.

bantx
11-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Good news for us then, even better news that its Carson Palmer LOLOLOL

Breed
11-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Cardinals have no running game, so i am not worried. Plus Kevin Kolb sucks

vidae
11-08-2011, 12:17 PM
So, the Chiefs beat the Chargers on MNF and then completely fall down for the Dolphins. Which Chiefs team shows up for the Broncos? Who knows! HOW EXCITING!

bantx
11-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Tim Tebow has the answer for that vidae

bucfan12
11-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Chalk up another loss for the Bucs

V.I.P
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Chalk up another loss for the Bucs

Foster, and Tate will have 275 combined rushing yards....

JBCX
11-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

sweetness34
11-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

So what does that make Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Philadelphia then?

I'm not completely sold on the beloved either and the Detroit/New Orleans performances are telling signs of inconsistency, but 5-3 is 5-3.

One of the worst teams in football though? Seriously?

JBCX
11-08-2011, 01:08 PM
So what does that make Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Philadelphia then?

Bad teams?

I'm not completely sold on the beloved either and the Detroit/New Orleans performances are telling signs of inconsistency, but 5-3 is 5-3.

One of the worst teams in football though? Seriously?

The Bears will struggle to get into the playoffs. Their defense is old and slow and gives up lots of rushing yardage and points; their offensive line is one of the worst in the league despite overachieving last night; and their QB is still prone to crap-the-bed games against good defenses (which is not what the Eagles have).

The Packers will obviously run away with the division, and I have a hard time seeing the Bears finishing with a better record than the Lions, Cowboys, or even the Falcons. They *might* get the #6 seed, but that will be tough.

Raiderz4Life
11-08-2011, 01:24 PM
The raiders are gonna get raped. Should be fun watching rivers vs palmer.....i say we see 5the picks...2 by SD 3 by oakland.

sweetness34
11-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Bad teams?

The Bears will struggle to get into the playoffs. Their defense is old and slow and gives up lots of rushing yardage and points; their offensive line is one of the worst in the league despite overachieving last night; and their QB is still prone to crap-the-bed games against good defenses (which is not what the Eagles have).

The Packers will obviously run away with the division, and I have a hard time seeing the Bears finishing with a better record than the Lions, Cowboys, or even the Falcons. They *might* get the #6 seed, but that will be tough.

So wait, the Falcons are a bad team, but you have a hard time seeing them having a worse record than the Bears? Contradiction much?

I don't consider the Bears elite, but one of the worst teams in football?

I don't disagree that our defense is old. I don't disagree that our offensive line is still a question mark. I don't disagree that Cutler is prone to bad games. I do disagree that we are one of the worst teams in football (i.e., in the same category as Miami, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Minnesota, etc).

I'd settle for 'middle of the road' or 'average' because of our bouts of inconsistency, but I find it pretty ridiculous to put us in the same class as the Dolphins or the Colts considering we're 2 games over .500 right now.

sweetness34
11-08-2011, 01:29 PM
And the fact that you even give us a chance at getting the 6th seed goes to show how ridiculous your post is. Bad teams don't get in the playoffs (outside of the NFC West).

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 01:35 PM
News for Week 13:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/08/nfl-moves-colts-patriots-out-of-prime-time/

The NFL has flexed Pats/Colts OUT of the Sunday Night game. They haven't announced what will be moved in yet, but it will probably be Saints/Lions or Bengals/Steelers. (I'm personally rooting for that one to get a look at the Bengals, plus if the Steelers are on primetime, it means I'll get a different CBS day game matchup.)

Fox has exercised its right to protect Packers/Giants, so that one won't be moved.

MetSox17
11-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Is it just me or has there been NFC North teams/matchups every ******* primetime game for the last month?

CC.SD
11-08-2011, 01:51 PM
And the fact that you even give us a chance at getting the 6th seed goes to show how ridiculous your post is. Bad teams don't get in the playoffs (outside of the NFC West).

and the AFC West!

gpngc
11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
News for Week 13:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/08/nfl-moves-colts-patriots-out-of-prime-time/

The NFL has flexed Pats/Colts OUT of the Sunday Night game. They haven't announced what will be moved in yet, but it will probably be Saints/Lions or Bengals/Steelers. (I'm personally rooting for that one to get a look at the Bengals, plus if the Steelers are on primetime, it means I'll get a different CBS day game matchup.)

Fox has exercised its right to protect Packers/Giants, so that one won't be moved.

CBS will definitely protect CIN/PIT so it will most likely be NO/DET. Outside chance TEN/BUF means something, but it's looking likely definitely NO/DET.

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
CBS will definitely protect CIN/PIT so it will most likely be NO/DET. Outside chance TEN/BUF means something, but it's looking likely definitely NO/DET.

You only get so many protects and I believe they would have noted that the CIN/PIT game were protected if they know that the Giants/Packers is.

Rosebud
11-08-2011, 03:36 PM
You only get so many protects and I believe they would have noted that the CIN/PIT game were protected if they know that the Giants/Packers is.

When's the deadline? Maybe CBS is waiting to make sure that CIN/PIT is the game they're going to want to protect while FOX had the no-brainer of picking the Giants, who just handed the Pats their first back-to-back losses and first regular season home defeat in forever and the plethora of media attention for their star QB that win has generated, against the only remaining undefeated team, who almost went down last week to a lesser team than the giants, at this point in the season anyway.

Ness
11-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Too bad the 49ers/Giants couldn't be moved to Sunday Night. But they didn't want to drop Patriots/Jets. I guess I could understand that.

Rosebud
11-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Too bad the 49ers/Giants couldn't be moved to Sunday Night. But they didn't want to drop Patriots/Jets. I guess I could understand that.

Yep, this'll be my first full game watching the 9ers all year. I'm really curious to see how well the giants hold up against them. Although I can't help but worry that after the big win in New England we'll come out flat and complacent against San Fran leaving it all up to Eli to put the team back into the game in the 4th quarter.

Ness
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Yep, this'll be my first full game watching the 9ers all year. I'm really curious to see how well the giants hold up against them. Although I can't help but worry that after the big win in New England we'll come out flat and complacent against San Fran leaving it all up to Eli to put the team back into the game in the 4th quarter.

The game should be close. The 49ers have been competitive in every single game this year and have won a lot of close contests.

Raiderz4Life
11-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I want to cry every time I think about how promising we started the season.....

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 04:01 PM
The deadline, as far as I can tell, is 12 days before the gameday in question. It drops to 6 days for week 17 so the NFL can be certain to get a Sunday Night game with playoff implications.

And I do know that each of Fox and CBS can only protect 5 games a year. I still think that odds are, since Fox chose to exercise their right to protect Giants/Packers, CBS has chosen not to protect one since from what I'm reading (at nfl.com) the NFL discusses with both networks who they plan to flex before doing so.

We'll see. I'm pulling for that one to get flexed so I'll get a different game earlier in the day.

jrdrylie
11-08-2011, 04:33 PM

The Lions didn't even blow out the Bears when they were playing at home. With the game in Chicago, I think the Bears have a great chance to win this game.

I'd like to know what you mean by "one of the worst teams in the league." Bottom Five? Because Surely Miami, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Arizona, and Jacksonville are worse. Bottom ten? I think we can all agree Minnesota, Seattle, Cleveland, Carolina, and Denver are worse. There is no logical argument that could be made that the Bears are not at least a top-20 team. That does not translate to "one of the worst teams in the NFL."

Flyboy
11-08-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm betting money that the game that gets flexed is Detroit-New Orleans.

Anyhow, HUGE HUGE game this Sunday going to Atlanta. If we can somehow carry the formula that we used against Tampa Bay, I like our chances. If we get away from our balance and can't figure out how to tackle Michael Turner.. could be scary.

sweetness34
11-08-2011, 04:42 PM
The Lions didn't even blow out the Bears when they were playing at home. With the game in Chicago, I think the Bears have a great chance to win this game.

I'd like to know what you mean by "one of the worst teams in the league." Bottom Five? Because Surely Miami, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Arizona, and Jacksonville are worse. Bottom ten? I think we can all agree Minnesota, Seattle, Cleveland, Carolina, and Denver are worse. There is no logical argument that could be made that the Bears are not at least a top-20 team. That does not translate to "one of the worst teams in the NFL."

Either he's trolling or his perspective is just really that ****** up. I'm hoping it's the former.

Raiderz4Life
11-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Either he's trolling or his perspective is just really that ****** up. I'm hoping it's the former.

He's trolling. He does that just not as bad as the other troll.

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Who was the troll last year that kept calling the Bears a joke and how they were going to get exposed in the playoffs and all that....who was that?

jrdrylie
11-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Who was the troll last year that kept calling the Bears a joke and how they were going to get exposed in the playoffs and all that....who was that?

Trent Dilfer? Tim Hasselbeck?

SFbear
11-08-2011, 04:55 PM

ESPN?....minus Ditka.

Raiderz4Life
11-08-2011, 05:02 PM
ESPN?....minus Ditka.

Ditka is the only one who picks the Bears....some night his faith will be rewarded. Hopefully tonight.

Was the only one who picked the Bears last night.

JBCX
11-08-2011, 05:10 PM

The Lions defensive line just manhandled the Bears in that game. I don't see how the Bears can generate any kind of consistent offense against the Lions defense.

They're definitely in the bottom half of the league. If you consider the top half of the NFL the "better teams", then the Bears reside in the bottom half with the rest of the "worse teams". Are they as hapless as the Dolphins or the Colts? Of course not. But they're certainly not anything more than most fringe of fringe playoff teams, and no threat to the two teams ahead of them in the NFC North standings, imho.

JBCX
11-08-2011, 05:12 PM

How did the Bears do in the playoffs last year? I remember a certain pouty QB looking like complete garbage in the NFC Championship game before being pulled from the game, and then watching his various backups look even worse.

CC.SD
11-08-2011, 05:31 PM
How did the Bears do in the playoffs last year? I remember a certain pouty QB looking like complete garbage in the NFC Championship game before being pulled from the game, and then watching his various backups look even worse.

Well your memory may be pretty detached from reality then...I'll leave the rest to our bears fans.

Splat
11-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Kyle Williams heads to injured reserve (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/08/kyle-williams-heads-to-injured-reserve/)

RufusMcDaniel
11-08-2011, 05:54 PM
The deadline, as far as I can tell, is 12 days before the gameday in question. It drops to 6 days for week 17 so the NFL can be certain to get a Sunday Night game with playoff implications.

And I do know that each of Fox and CBS can only protect 5 games a year. I still think that odds are, since Fox chose to exercise their right to protect Giants/Packers, CBS has chosen not to protect one since from what I'm reading (at nfl.com) the NFL discusses with both networks who they plan to flex before doing so.

We'll see. I'm pulling for that one to get flexed so I'll get a different game earlier in the day.

Here's what I found regarding the protected games,

FOX
NO-ATL (10), DAL-WSH (11), CHI-OAK (12), GB-NYG (13), WSH-NYG (15)
CBS
SD-CHI (11), NE-PHI (12), NYJ-WSH (13), NE-WSH (14), NYJ-PHI (15)

descendency
11-08-2011, 06:50 PM
The worst QB matchup in the history of the NFL:

Gabbert vs Painter.

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 07:01 PM

Gabbert vs Painter.

Palmer vs. Rivers might be the most turnover productive matchup though.

vidae
11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Palmer vs. Rivers might be the most turnover productive matchup though.

I'm really looking forward to this one. I can't wait. Thursday can't get here soon enough. :D

BeerBaron
11-08-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm really looking forward to this one. I can't wait. Thursday can't get here soon enough. :D

After the Lions this week, the Bears get to play all of the AFC West back to back to back to back. This is the perfect time for that I think. None are playing well and there are a couple of joke QBs in that mix. No really good defenses either. I'm hoping for a nice run there.

CDCB14
11-08-2011, 08:31 PM

LOL... Vick threw a pick to lose for the Eagles in the playoffs in the wild card round while the bears made it to the NFC title and your trying to talk ****?...

Really?... Only sore losing eagles fans I guess...

It's great that their franchise will never win though.

Bengalsrocket
11-09-2011, 05:51 AM
Hopefully we can beat the Bengals. I believe we do, since we are probably the best team they have faced all season, Lebeau vs rookie QBs are always fun to watch as a Steeler fan, and the Steelers are going to play pissed off.

I would argue that the 49ers and possibly the Bills are better teams than the Steelers right now. If not better, on a similar competitive level right now.

I think the Steelers have a good chance to win it btw, I'm just saying I don't believe you're the best team on our schedule so far.

Either way though, Steelers are third in the division and need this win so bad to stay in the play off hunt, so good luck :)

FootballGod
11-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Either way though, Steelers are third in the division and need this win so bad to stay in the play off hunt, so good luck :)

More like "break a leg"!

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 08:22 AM

Just so you know....the Bengals victories are over teams with a combined 16 wins this season.

The Steelers victories are over teams with a combined......15......wins.

Everyone keeps talking about the Bengals as if they've beaten no one good and will lose all 4 games against the Steelers and Ravens. I don't see it. I think they absolutely win at least one game, and could possibly split the series with both. They're not going to be a pushover team.

And this should definitely scare fans of the Jets, Pats and Bills. There's a very good chance only one of those teams makes the playoffs if the AFC North keeps playing strong. And the Bengals already have a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Bills, as do the Steelers over the Pats.

jrdrylie
11-09-2011, 08:24 AM
The Lions defensive line just manhandled the Bears in that game. I don't see how the Bears can generate any kind of consistent offense against the Lions defense.

They're definitely in the bottom half of the league. If you consider the top half of the NFL the "better teams", then the Bears reside in the bottom half with the rest of the "worse teams". Are they as hapless as the Dolphins or the Colts? Of course not. But they're certainly not anything more than most fringe of fringe playoff teams, and no threat to the two teams ahead of them in the NFC North standings, imho.

The Lions defensive line manhandled the Bears offensive line. You are correct. But a huge part of that was the fact that Detroit's stadium was rocking. Playing at home will be a huge help. And just like last year, the offensive line is improving as the year goes on. Cutler wasn't sacked by Philadelphia (8th in the league in sacks), only tice by Tampa Bay (okay, they don' sack anyone), and just once against Minnesota (4th in sacks).

I already named 10 teams that are obviously worse than Chicago. Let's add Washington. I would also say that the Bears are better than Tennesse and Oakland. They also dominated Atlanta and just beat Philadelphia in Philadelphia. That makes 15. So the Bears need to only be betetr than Dallas, San Diego, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, the Jets, or Kansas City to be in the top half of the teams. I'm not saying the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl. But I am saying they are somewher between 10-12 (at worste). So unless you think every team outside of the top ten teams constitutes the "worst in the NFL" please shut up.

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Just had something funny pointed out to me about the Colts...

If Peyton Manning is done with the Colts, they should go out and find Tee Martin to be their QB next year. Why? CHAMPIONSHIP!

DanZilla
11-09-2011, 09:09 AM

Gabbert vs Painter.

I feel bad for the Colts sometimes...I mean, football is tough without the head coach being there.

Jughead10
11-09-2011, 09:50 AM
NYG @ San Fran is a really interesting match up this week. Despite being 7-1 many think San Fran still has a lot to prove. As do the Giants. Can they back their big win with another good win on the road. The winner of this game will be firmly there with the Saints as being the teams right behind Green Bay. Although even if San Fran loses I think they still end up with a bye.

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 10:20 AM
The Lions defensive line manhandled the Bears offensive line. You are correct. But a huge part of that was the fact that Detroit's stadium was rocking. Playing at home will be a huge help. And just like last year, the offensive line is improving as the year goes on. Cutler wasn't sacked by Philadelphia (8th in the league in sacks), only tice by Tampa Bay (okay, they don' sack anyone), and just once against Minnesota (4th in sacks).

I already named 10 teams that are obviously worse than Chicago. Let's add Washington. I would also say that the Bears are better than Tennesse and Oakland. They also dominated Atlanta and just beat Philadelphia in Philadelphia. That makes 15. So the Bears need to only be betetr than Dallas, San Diego, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, the Jets, or Kansas City to be in the top half of the teams. I'm not saying the Bears are going to win the Super Bowl. But I am saying they are somewher between 10-12 (at worste). So unless you think every team outside of the top ten teams constitutes the "worst in the NFL" please shut up.

Dont feed the troll man. Trying to rationalize or argue this topic is only going to make your head explode because of the sense of reality it lacks. I'm pretty sure he's the only one on this board who has this opinion.

mqtirishfan
11-09-2011, 10:29 AM

I'm a Packers fan, and even I can admit the Bears played a hell of a game last year in the NFC Championship. Sure, the offense sucked, but the Bears had the only defense that could slow Rodgers down during the second half of the season.

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm a Packers fan, and even I can admit the Bears played a hell of a game last year in the NFC Championship. Sure, the offense sucked, but the Bears had the only defense that could slow Rodgers down during the second half of the season.

And we did it not only in that game (14 points allowed to the offense) but in the last week of the regular season as well.

Finley beat us bad this year, but even that game was never truly out of reach, holding the Packers below their season average still.

We're not an easy out for the Packers, even if by all rights we should be given how our weaknesses are to all the Packers strengths.

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Hugh Douglas can eat a bag of dicks. "There were a couple times where Jay gave the ball away on Monday Night and the Eagles didn't capitalize."

Really Hugh, what plays were those?

"Well, the one where he went down to the ground, got up and threw it to Barber."

I've just come to the conclusion that no matter how good Jay plays there will be exceptions attached to it.

Also, can Andy Dalton please get some love? Cam Newton stats are great, but his team is 2-6. Andy Dalton has pretty damn good stats too and his team is 6-2. Props to the red headed rocket for being one of the most underrated players in the league (among the national media/fans).

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 10:41 AM
People HATE Jay Cutler. The sooner you just accept it the saner you will be for it.

Remember Forte's first fumble? The MNF crew spent the entirely of the review talking about Cutler's mechanics and footwork because SOMEHOW, that has to do with Forte's ability to not fumble.

no bare feet
11-09-2011, 10:41 AM
JCBX is a ******* idiot.

Raiderz4Life
11-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Hugh Douglas can eat a bag of dicks. "There were a couple times where Jay gave the ball away on Monday Night and the Eagles didn't capitalize."

Really Hugh, what plays were those?

"Well, the one where he went down to the ground, got up and threw it to Barber."

I've just come to the conclusion that no matter how good Jay plays there will be exceptions attached to it.

Also, can Andy Dalton please get some love? Cam Newton stats are great, but his team is 2-6. Andy Dalton has pretty damn good stats too and his team is 6-2. Props to the red headed rocket for being one of the most underrated players in the league (among the national media/fans).

lolwut?? Last time I checked Barber was a Bear not an Eagle and I think that play had to be my favorite of the game. He falls down gets up and still manages to get some positive yards out of it. I believe the play right after was the shovel pass to Hester which is also one of my faves.

Jay Cutler is awesome but just because he isn't a rah rah guy like Manning or a pretty golden boy like Brady ppl hate him.

jrdrylie
11-09-2011, 11:07 AM
People HATE Jay Cutler. The sooner you just accept it the saner you will be for it.

Remember Forte's first fumble? The MNF crew spent the entirely of the review talking about Cutler's mechanics and footwork because SOMEHOW, that has to do with Forte's ability to not fumble.

That was shocking. Gruden loves everybody. He thinks every player is great and every draft pick will go to the Pro Bowl. The only guy he has ever criticized is Jay Cutler. And seriously, how can you blame Forte's fumble and the ball that went right through Sanzenbacher's hands (the previous play) on Cutler's mechanics. They were both perfect throws.

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 11:20 AM
You know how there are "anti-heroes" popular in stories nowadays? They're still "heroes" but don't always play by the rules of a good hero and are usually badass as all hell?

Well I think Cutler is the "anti-franchise QB." He's not a golden boy like Brady or Rodgers. He doesn't have a "rah-rah" personality and definitely does not always look good in getting the job done. But hell, he's gotten more wins over the last 2 years than all but the most elite QBs and has gotten it done with WRs and an o-line that would have gotten any other QB killed by now.

Jughead10
11-09-2011, 11:27 AM
I think, and I'm sure most Bears fans do as well, that Cutler is good enough to win a Super Bowl. Especially if they give him more help on offense. Would I personally put him in my top 10 QBs? I don't know. But if he didn't make it he would definitely be 11 or 12. And with a good defense and a playermaker or two on offense, that is enough to win a lot of games.

jrdrylie
11-09-2011, 11:41 AM
I think, and I'm sure most Bears fans do as well, that Cutler is good enough to win a Super Bowl. Especially if they give him more help on offense. Would I personally put him in my top 10 QBs? I don't know. But if he didn't make it he would definitely be 11 or 12. And with a good defense and a playermaker or two on offense, that is enough to win a lot of games.

I'm with you here. I don't know if he'll ever win a Super Bowl with the Bears, but if he doesn't, it won't be entirely his fault. I'm not sure exactly where he ranks. Obviously Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger are ahead of him. Assuming he get healthy, Peyton too. Next tier would include Rivers and Eli. Cutler is in the next tier with guys like Romo, Ryan, and Schaub with others like Freeman, Flacco, Vick, and Fitzpatrick right behind.

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm with you here. I don't know if he'll ever win a Super Bowl with the Bears, but if he doesn't, it won't be entirely his fault. I'm not sure exactly where he ranks. Obviously Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger are ahead of him. Assuming he get healthy, Peyton too. Next tier would include Rivers and Eli. Cutler is in the next tier with guys like Romo, Ryan, and Schaub with others like Freeman, Flacco, Vick, and Fitzpatrick right behind.

Immediately you've pissed off every Cowboys, Falcons, Texans, Bucs, Ravens, Eagles and Bills fan by suggesting they are only as good or worse than Cutler.

That is the effect Cutler has on people. He's viewed as awful even though...he's really not. Statistically and victory wise, he's been kind of good last year and this year. And that's despite a supporting cast that would have killed another QB by now.

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 12:52 PM

Jay has shown what he can do with pass protection (which is something most of the top 10 QB's have).

He's still prone to those bad throws every now and then, but a legit OL and a legit set of receivers would go a long way in helping to limit those bad throws. He's still going to force things he shouldn't because he believes that he can make any throw, but if Jay can be comfortable in the pocket consistently then he's a top 10 QB without a doubt.

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 01:05 PM
lolwut?? Last time I checked Barber was a Bear not an Eagle and I think that play had to be my favorite of the game. He falls down gets up and still manages to get some positive yards out of it. I believe the play right after was the shovel pass to Hester which is also one of my faves.

Jay Cutler is awesome but just because he isn't a rah rah guy like Manning or a pretty golden boy like Brady ppl hate him.

There wasn't a throw in that game where the Eagles had a legit chance to make a play on the ball. Even Aso's 'drop' was behind him and it would've been a helluva play to intercept it. Jay did miss some guys down the field, but he didn't force any bad throws and he made plays when his team needed them.

Jay isn't going to be the most efficient or aesthetically pleasing Quarterback to watch. His mechanics leave a lot to be desired. His decision making at times makes you want to punt a baby. He's also not media savvy, but damn he's a good QB and if we can build some reliable pieces around him through the offensive line and receiving core he's going to be even better.

Maybe the hate stems from the national perspective that he doesn't do things the right way.

jrdrylie
11-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe the media hates him for the same reason my wife does. He's not good looking and has orangutan arms which makes him hard to market.

brat316
11-09-2011, 01:23 PM
So anyone see what Ryan Clark said?

haha, he said if he knew he was going to get fined for going shoulder to shoulder, he might as well went all out and put him to sleep.

Some of these guys are dopes, apparently we have the biggest 2. If he just goes to get he fine lowered it probably would be wiped right out. You can see it started out as a clean hit, until the TE decided to lower his head.

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 01:27 PM
“This is something we watched in slow-mo as a team — as a team — to say, ‘If you’re gonna try to dislodge the ball from somebody,” Clark said. “This is the way you should do it. This is the legal way you should do it.’”

A reporter then asked whether that happened during training camp.

“No, this was Monday,” Clark said.

“Who said that, Mike [Tomlin]?” a reporter asked.

“Yes, this is what we talked about in our meeting,” Clark said. “Like if you’re gonna go to make a play, this is how you should make it.”

Coaches still coach this way. I hate the rules, but they are the rules. The Steelers seem to be the only team actively defying them. It's going to take an ejection and suspension to get the message across it would seem...

Hines
11-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't think Clark is upset that he got fined. I think he's more upset for the fact he got fined 40K for it.

brat316
11-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Pretty much. I'm sure every team tries to employ a head hunter. You have to intimidate the other team. Just making sure the rest of the guys play within the rules.

Hines
11-09-2011, 01:42 PM
I would argue that the 49ers and possibly the Bills are better teams than the Steelers right now. If not better, on a similar competitive level right now.

I think the Steelers have a good chance to win it btw, I'm just saying I don't believe you're the best team on our schedule so far.

Just so you know....the Bengals victories are over teams with a combined 16 wins this season.

The Steelers victories are over teams with a combined......15......wins.

Everyone keeps talking about the Bengals as if they've beaten no one good and will lose all 4 games against the Steelers and Ravens. I don't see it. I think they absolutely win at least one game, and could possibly split the series with both. They're not going to be a pushover team.

And this should definitely scare fans of the Jets, Pats and Bills. There's a very good chance only one of those teams makes the playoffs if the AFC North keeps playing strong. And the Bengals already have a head-to-head tiebreaker over the Bills, as do the Steelers over the Pats.

I was going to reply to this earlier, but I was in class and didn't want to get in trouble.

The point I guess I was trying to make is that I believe the Steelers can beat any single team. They match up well with every single team in the NFL IMO. Which team will show up on Sunday? I don't know, but I do know that Ben owns the state of Ohio and rookie QBs going against the Steelers for the first time doesn't go well for the QB. Could the Bengals beat the Steelers? Oh yeah, the Bengals got a great defense. I just don't see it though.

I don't think the Bills are better than the Steelers. They've been exposed as of late and I'd take the Steelers over the Bills at every position on the field. The Bills are very, very close, though.

I do like the Niners quite a bit and I did point out that they would be a contender in the NFC as long as Smith didn't do bad. They got a really good defense and Gore is a beast. The OL is also going to be very good too.

JBCX
11-09-2011, 01:53 PM

That defense is worse this year, and Jay Cutler still sucks. Who can say that Cutler played well in that game? Nobody. The defense kept them in that game, and this year that defense is worse. Hence, the Bears will go nowhere with worse defense and similar crappy Cutler.

Raiderz4Life
11-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't think you match up well with every team. Teams that can spread you out will really expose that defense. You play your best against teams like Baltimore who don't really spread out the defense.

mqtirishfan
11-09-2011, 02:02 PM
That defense is worse this year, and Jay Cutler still sucks. Who can say that Cutler played well in that game? Nobody. The defense kept them in that game, and this year that defense is worse. Hence, the Bears will go nowhere with worse defense and similar crappy Cutler.

So, the Bears probably won't go as far as being one score away from the Super Bowl (without Jay Cutler). This very logically leads to the claim that they are one of the worst teams in the NFL (with Jay Cutler instead of Todd Collins).

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't think you match up well with every team. Teams that can spread you out will really expose that defense. You play your best against teams like Baltimore who don't really spread out the defense.

"Teams like Baltimore" so long as they don't single cover Torrey Smith in the endzone...yanno...

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 02:03 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/09/charles-woodson-aims-for-19-0/

Awww ****. Charles Woodson talked about going undefeated. Bet on the Vikings winning this week!

Raiderz4Life
11-09-2011, 02:05 PM
"Teams like Baltimore" so long as they don't single cover Torrey Smith in the endzone...yanno...

You know as well as I do that hardly happens. Cam prefers Q as his down field threat.

JBCX
11-09-2011, 02:06 PM
So, the Bears probably won't go as far as being one score away from the Super Bowl (without Jay Cutler). This very logically leads to the claim that they are one of the worst teams in the NFL (with Jay Cutler instead of Todd Collins).

They are in the bottom half of the league - one of the 16 worst teams in the NFL.

You're constructing a straw man. My position has never been simply that they won't "go as far as being one score away from the Super Bowl" - that is an absolute certainty. They will struggle to even get into the playoffs, and will surely be one-and-done if they do manage to get in.

(And by the way, Cutler barely played any better than Collins in the NFCCG. Did you actually watch that game?)

mqtirishfan
11-09-2011, 02:17 PM
They are in the bottom half of the league - one of the 16 worst teams in the NFL.

It seems inarguable that the following teams are better than Chicago: Miami, Indianapolis, Carolina, St. Louis, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Washington, Minnesota. That's 11.

After that, it gets pretty subjective. However, I'd venture that they're better than at least 5 of the following teams: Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Tennessee, Buffalo and Cincinnati.

In all honesty, I would consider them probably around the 14-16 range. You certainly can't make a good argument for them being much worse than that.

You're constructing a straw man. My position has never been simply that they won't "go as far as being one score away from the Super Bowl" - that is an absolute certainty. They will struggle to even get into the playoffs, and will surely be one-and-done if they do manage to get in.

Seattle won a playoff game last year. There is no team that would certainly be a one-and-done. And I'm not arguing that they will be a serious contender, just that they aren't awful like you claim.

(And by the way, Cutler barely played any better than Collins in the NFCCG. Did you actually watch that game?)

Of course I did, I'm a Packer fan. Rodgers barely played better in that game, to be fair. But, Cutler would have certainly been a better bet than Todd Collins. Did you see Todd Collins play in that game?

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Don't...feed...the....troll. There is no rational debate with an irrational opinion.

JBCX
11-09-2011, 02:30 PM
It seems inarguable that the following teams are better than Chicago: Miami, Indianapolis, Carolina, St. Louis, Arizona, Seattle, Denver, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Washington, Minnesota. That's 11.

After that, it gets pretty subjective. However, I'd venture that they're better than at least 5 of the following teams: Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Tennessee, Buffalo and Cincinnati.

In all honesty, I would consider them probably around the 14-16 range. You certainly can't make a good argument for them being much worse than that.

Minnesota, Cleveland, Carolina, and maybe Washington are roughly on par with Chicago. Chicago has a worse defense than Washington, Cleveland and maybe Minnesota. Chicago has a worse offense than Carolina, while being on the same level as Cleveland and Minnesota.

I would really only definitively place the Bears above the following teams:

Miami, Indianapolis, Denver, Seattle, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Arizona, St. Louis.

Seattle won a playoff game last year. There is no team that would certainly be a one-and-done. And I'm not arguing that they will be a serious contender, just that they aren't awful like you claim.

Seattle won that playoff game due to its tremendous home field advantage (Qwest field) against an opponent suffering defensive breakdowns all throughout their secondary.

The Bears will surely not be playing a single playoff game in Soldier Field, and thus will not have the benefit of any home-field advantage in the playoffs this year.

Of course I did, I'm a Packer fan. Rodgers barely played better in that game, to be fair. But, Cutler would have certainly been a better bet than Todd Collins. Did you see Todd Collins play in that game?

That's irrelevant. What is relevant is that Cutler himself was completely ineffective in that game, would not have been able to win that game even if he would have stayed in for four quarters, and continues to be one of the most inconsistent, overrated quarterbacks in the league.

mqtirishfan
11-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Minnesota, Cleveland, Carolina, and maybe Washington are roughly on par with Chicago. Chicago has a worse defense than Washington, Cleveland and maybe Minnesota. Chicago has a worse offense than Carolina, while being on the same level as Cleveland and Minnesota.

I would really only definitively place the Bears above the following teams:

Miami, Indianapolis, Denver, Seattle, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Arizona, St. Louis.

/gives up.

Raiderz4Life
11-09-2011, 02:45 PM
/gives up.

Its the best you can do man. You tried but....no point in being in an unwinnable battle.

sweetness34
11-09-2011, 02:45 PM
/gives up.

Wise choice my friend, wise choice.

jth1331
11-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Game of the week folks, Jacksonville @ Indy.
Can Indy win a game this year?

BeerBaron
11-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Game of the week folks, Jacksonville @ Indy.
Can Indy win a game this year?

Blaine Gabbert will start to panic the moment Freeney and Mathis even step on the field. The Jags need to just ride MJD and play stout defense like they did against the Ravens for their best chance of winning.

no bare feet
11-09-2011, 03:27 PM
http://javaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/troll-bank-all.jpg

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Too many people are picking the Bears this weekend for my comfort. We seem to play out best when counted out, and tend not to do so hot as favorites.

Still, we're at home and playing our best football of the year. If Forte doesn't fumble last week, that game wouldn't have been nearly as close.

General Zod
11-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Awww ****. Charles Woodson talked about going undefeated. Bet on the Vikings winning this week!

Id have a betting chance hitting the lotto this week then the Vikes winning this game..

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Big game tonight. I always feel like if the right bolts show up they can beat anyone but we need this one too badly: am expecting the undeservedly overconfident team to play the first half at the very least.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Big game tonight. I always feel like if the right bolts show up they can beat anyone but we need this one too badly: am expecting the undeservedly overconfident team to play the first half at the very least.

I don't even wanna watch the game. Its gonna be too painful and Ill be at work so I won't be able to have my alcohol handy.

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 03:34 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/coughlin-is-the-coach-nfl-players-would-least-want-to-have/

A poll of players showed the coach they'd least want to play for is Tom Coughlin, followed by Tony Sparano and Bill Belichick.

Bears defensive tackle Anthony Adams explained that most NFL players like a more flexible coach than the strong-willed Coughlin.

“Coughlin is that old school, Bill Parcells, my way or the highway type,” Adams said. “He won’t bend at all. That’s not the kind of coach you’d like to play for.”

Guess what each one of those top 3 is?

I've always known that Coughlin isn't well liked, but I'm a little surprised to see Belichick at 3rd.

Pete Carroll, Todd Haley, Jim Harbaugh, Rex Ryan and Jim Schwartz all got a few votes.

Jughead10
11-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Has Anthony Adams ever played for Coughlin? No.

That being said, I'm not the least bit surprised Coughlin is #1. I don't really care though either. It hasn't really ever effected us in FA.

Xonraider
11-10-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm smelling an ass whooping tonight. By the Chargers, just to be clear.

bantx
11-10-2011, 04:00 PM
i fully expect palmer to throw pick 6's

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Rivers should give him good competition in that department.

RaiderNation
11-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Make or break game for Oakland tonight, if we lose the season will likely be over. DMC is out which hurts us a lot, but I'm hoping our defense shows up tonight to at least give us a chance. We will see though.

Jughead10
11-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Make or break game for Oakland tonight, if we lose the season will likely be over. DMC is out which hurts us a lot, but I'm hoping our defense shows up tonight to at least give us a chance. We will see though.

Janikowski going to play?

Iamcanadian
11-10-2011, 04:11 PM

Gee, with that assessment, your credibility absolutely went into the garbage pail.

The Bears will surely not be playing a single playoff game in Soldier Field, and thus will not have the benefit of any home-field advantage in the playoffs this year.

Gee, any team in pro football wouldn't get a home playoff game with Green Bay in their Division.

That's irrelevant. What is relevant is that Cutler himself was completely ineffective in that game, would not have been able to win that game even if he would have stayed in for four quarters, and continues to be one of the most inconsistent, overrated quarterbacks in the league.

A fortune teller as well, H...mmm, teams never improve in a game, it is always decided in the 1st quarter, why play the other 3 quarters? What more can be said about your ability to forcast?????

RaiderNation
11-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Janikowski going to play?

I haven't seen anything saying he isn't. His hamstring is still sore so he won't be kicking 50+ tonight probably.

Also Lito Sheppard is starting at CB in place of DVD. We will see if he is still washed up or not. I'm expecting Gates and Jackson to both have good games.

Jughead10
11-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I haven't seen anything saying he isn't. His hamstring is still sore so he won't be kicking 50+ tonight probably.

Also Lito Sheppard is starting at CB in place of DVD. We will see if he is still washed up or not. I'm expecting Gates and Jackson to both have good games.

I dunno, the little blurb next to him on my fantasy team said he stretched it out a bit coming back early on Sunday and with the short turn around it is not a given he plays.

RaiderNation
11-10-2011, 04:22 PM
I dunno, the little blurb next to him on my fantasy team said he stretched it out a bit coming back early on Sunday and with the short turn around it is not a given he plays.

Well we haven't signed a kicker for tonight, so either he is going to play or Lechler will be a punter and kicker(doubt it). Janokowski has the leg to still kick40+ even on a bad hamstring. He hit a 48 yard field goal last week and he didn't even follow through the kick...

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Damn it...my opponents team plays nothing but ****** ppl...and my team is all playing the tough games...I'm projected to lose by 22 -_- as always gonna need monster games from Fred Jax Ray Rice Brady and Megatron as well as Welker.

Xonraider
11-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Damn it...my opponents team plays nothing but ****** ppl...and my team is all playing the tough games...I'm projected to lose by 22 -_- as always gonna need monster games from Fred Jax Ray Rice Brady and Megatron as well as Welker.

How in the world do you have that kind of a team and be expected to lose!? Also I am definitively starting Ryan Mathews.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 05:37 PM
How in the world do you have that kind of a team and be expected to lose!? Also I am definitively starting Ryan Mathews.

Run DMC is hurt he's usually my 3rd back right now I got Megatron Welker and M. Wallace running 3 WRs cuz I have no suitable RB to start...my opponent has Vick Shady McCoy Jimmy Graham Balti D/ST and Matt Forte and the projections have him tallying up 144pts and me 122

fenikz
11-10-2011, 05:43 PM
lol 6 team league?

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 05:45 PM
lol 6 team league?

8 actually lol I've never played anything bigger than that actually =/ lol

Giantsfan1080
11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Go watch the post game video from when the Giants just beat the Pats and tell me the players don't like Coughlin. It's just people from the outside thinking they know what's going on here.

RaiderNation
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Not going to be able to watch the game because of work :(. Hopefully it's busy so I can listen to it in my car.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Left work 3 hours early to watch it and getting paid lol

But I honestly think this is Oakland season if they lose.

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 06:49 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/1110/nfl_a_cushing_288.jpg

**** everyone!!! except that Seattle FB

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Hochuliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii what are you doing get OUT

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:15 PM
I hate that this game is on NFL Network. Screw you Comcast for placing NFL Network on the premium cable package. Screw you NFL for making NFL games on premium channels.

Giantsfan1080
11-10-2011, 07:20 PM
I hate that this game is on NFL Network. Screw you Comcast for placing NFL Network on the premium cable package. Screw you NFL for making NFL games on premium channels.

And screw you Cablevision for not even having NFL Network available.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 07:20 PM

I use to work for Comcast you can get the NFL network on the Sports Entertainment Package normally like 7 dollars extra a month so Just call and add it and then call back and have it removed after the game.

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I hate that Michael Huff is out. Not a good thing.

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
I am so much more pumped for this game knowing that Hochuli is on the field.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 07:26 PM
I will eat a McRib for every TD we give up...=( Cmon Oakland don't let me get fat!!!

SickwithIt1010
11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/NFL-Network-Sound-FX-Brian-Cushing/5d679de5-db1d-47ea-804b-7adcfaf5471f#?id=5d679de5-db1d-47ea-804b-7adcfaf5471f&channelName=Recent

Thought you guys might enjoy this. This is Brian Cushing mic'd up against the Browns. Guy is a nut...end of the video is some crazy stuff.

bernbabybern820
11-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Nessler + Mayock = awesome

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Suck it Carson it's the Paul Oliver experience

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Crap. Satele is out too? That's even worse IMO. Because that means Wiz is not out on the left side next to Veldheer. That was a great left side.

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 07:34 PM
this game's on nfl.com btw. Mathews looking fine too, woot.

niel89
11-10-2011, 07:36 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/NFL-Network-Sound-FX-Brian-Cushing/5d679de5-db1d-47ea-804b-7adcfaf5471f#?id=5d679de5-db1d-47ea-804b-7adcfaf5471f&channelName=Recent

Thought you guys might enjoy this. This is Brian Cushing mic'd up against the Browns. Guy is a nut...end of the video is some crazy stuff.

Seems like a fine guy to have on your defense. I like how he keeps it light but goes hard when he is out there.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Man our best defence will be SD stopping themselves

SickwithIt1010
11-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Seems like a fine guy to have on your defense. I like how he keeps it light but goes hard when he is out there.

When hes out on the field, hes a crazy ass. Seems to be the joker on the sidelines for sure.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Pound that Bush!!!

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 07:44 PM
**** I benched bush lol

Complex
11-10-2011, 07:46 PM
this game's on nfl.com btw. Mathews looking fine too, woot.

Life look ins, I thought someone was streaking or something after the Novak FG because they were just showing Dukes and Warner talking.

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Three plays this drive, three runs from Bush. I like it. Keep it up.

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
What the **** NFL.com. I had the game, running smooth....and then they just stop ******* showing it for Kurt Warner to yap?

Illegal feeds it is then.

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 07:48 PM
lol raiders. I really hope this isn't a fail off.

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:49 PM
How the eff was that not a pass interference call?

BeerBaron
Huh....I never knew that. No PI from a punt formation. Learn something new every game.

Complex
Lechlar(sp?) should be the raiders starting QB.

niel89
Wow I thought that was PI for sure but apparently not on punt plays.

Good call by Mayock before the fake too.

Raiderz4Life
Kinda *** **** is that???

bantx
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
its a punt cant be no PI

Complex
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Huh....I never knew that. No PI from a punt formation. Learn something new every game.

It must be hard to be a NFL ref, I would never remember all these rules. I would probably skip over half the rule book.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 07:51 PM
McNeil got jacked up

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 07:51 PM
It must be hard to be a NFL ref, I would never remember all these rules. I would probably skip over half the rule book.

And the refs aren't full time employees, so it's not like the league would pay you to study in the offseason or anything. And we wonder why officiating is as bad as it is...

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Did the 330lb McNeil just get lit up by the 240lb Aaron Curry?

49erNation85
11-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Lamo dumb Raiders trying to get PI ..

Raiderz4Life
Did the 330lb McNeil just get lit up by the 240lb Aaron Curry?

He got ****** up haha

BeerBaron
Raiders: Not a team you want to struggle with speed against.

_YL_
Chargers are already out with there LG and now it could be there LT too damn that hurts.

CC.SD
lol at no one, even the broadcast team, understanding the PI rules. Like no one's ever bumped a gunner down the field? Watch the game.

Raiderz4Life
Lamo dumb Raiders trying to get PI ..

Well who the hell knew that **** wasn't a PI??

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 07:55 PM

Quentin Jammer knew. Absolutely.

_YL_
Hope he is OK but he is not coming back

bantx
god dumbroski jesus help us

_YL_
11-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Good job Oakland.

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Lito with a delay blitz from the slot messed with Rivers' head. Wasn't even close though.

49erNation85
11-10-2011, 07:57 PM

Well i guess they haven't read the whole rule book.I didn't know but do realize you can bum and run with on punt return because it is allowed unlike in regular downs.You see it all the time so why call a pass interference when there is no need to ? When it is a doubt a punt but they faked it.

Complex
Why doesn't Jacoby Ford return punts?

bantx
Did gregory really beat out Stuckey for safety or is he behind Weddle because I do not like Gregory :l

CC.SD
11-10-2011, 07:59 PM
stuckey is behind weddle.

bantx
11-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Move him over manusky you shitface

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Gotta love the hard count.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:01 PM
I smell PA soon

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Nice play by Ford and Carson just roasted number 33

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Nooo...not Jacoby

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:04 PM
It's amazing how Carson can run the no huddle with only being on the team 3 weeks

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Hughes is so slow

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Bush looked like he was down 4 yards behind the LOS. Got 8 instead

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Oakland just pretty much punking SD defense. Proving there just soft

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Straight power football TD!!

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Wow. That drive makes me feel good. Want to see Ford come back in the game.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:09 PM
fml I benched Bush lol

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Greg Manusky never saw a blitz he liked. He's a horrible defensive coordinator.

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 08:11 PM
So gimpy Janikowski is better than say, letting Lechler do kickoffs?

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:12 PM
god dumbroski is going to get owned all game

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Seymour...Henderson....Oakland's d-line would have been ******* amazing 7 years ago.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:13 PM
So gimpy Janikowski is better than say, letting Lechler do kickoffs?

Gimpy Jano > Everyone else. Fact.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Woohoo Wimbo with the sack

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Wimbley brings it! Way to pull Rivers down!

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:17 PM
T.Jones welcome to the party

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:18 PM
OMG!!! Moore!!!

Raiderz4Life
oooooo hahaha Denarius Moore you manimal

_YL_
CP3 beeotch!!!

jrdrylie
11-10-2011, 08:20 PM
That was an ugly kick.

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 08:21 PM
CP3 beeotch!!!

http://ufrsports.com/review/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/chris_paul_21.jpg

Wrong sport bro.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:23 PM
CP3 has killed the Chargers in his past

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Rivers has 6 kids? Holy **** lol

nobodyinparticular
Way to separate the receiver from the ball.

bantx
come on hold to the ball

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Moore is a good WR but makes bad decisions on punt returns

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:27 PM
The Chargers just look like they lack talent to me. When you go up and down this roster, it just doesn't look intimidating at all.

jrdrylie
11-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Rivers has 6 kids? Holy **** lol

The fact that an NFL player has 6 kids isn't surprising. The fact that they are all with the same woman is shocking!

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:30 PM
The fact that an NFL player has 6 kids isn't surprising. The fact that they are all with the same woman is shocking!

True that. At least they're with his wife lol Not 6 diff women haha

Scotty D
11-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Oakland did a damn good job of getting Moore in the 5th. Jones will be a steal as well. They don't need 1st round picks!

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Just got no answer for Bush

bigbluedefense
Greg Manusky needs to dial up some pressure. This is pathetic. It's the same 4 man rush every play, with the same zone coverage on the back end. I read Cover 4 a ton in this game.

He doesn't even stunt his 4 man rushes. It's just a standard rush. This is the most basic defense I've seen this season.

bantx
manusky sent more than 4?!? oww

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Dang. Bush is punching his ticket out of Oakland with this game.

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
lol housh almsot got put to sleep

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:38 PM
lol housh almsot got put to sleep

He slipped on his own punch -_-

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:38 PM
still funny

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:39 PM
T.Jones will break a big run this game. He has gotten close already

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:40 PM
still funny

I was like "WHERE'S THE FLAH?? He just punched TJ!!!" then I saw the replay I was like "-_- wow....nvm!!"

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Stanford Routt is a very good CB.

nobodyinparticular
Story of the Raiders the last two seasons--own the TOP and LOS but only squeaking by with a lead.

bantx
god real creative norv

Run/Throw/THrowsack

_YL_
Wimbley gonna have a coming out party lol

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Rivers is running for his life. No protection at all.

nobodyinparticular

Yes. Yes he is.

EvilNixon

lmfao...don't watch many Raider games huh?

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Houston and Wimbley are kinda good. Like to see Wimbley with his hand on the ground more.

bantx
More like dumbroski making them look good

_YL_
Perfect set up for a screen

EvilNixon
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
The Chargers O-line is beat up and terrible. Hard to make evaluations about underachievers against these guys.

nobodyinparticular
Holy cow. That was an amazing screen.

bigbluedefense
lmfao...don't watch many Raider games huh?

The entire AFC West. I get to see maybe 3 Charger games a year, 2 Raider games, etc.

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Holy cow. That was an amazing screen.

Should have been a touchdown. Bush messed up. If he slows down, and runs behind 61 and 66 and let's them seal their blocks inside, he takes that in for a touchdown.

Instead he cuts outside, runs past 61 and the guy 61 would have blocked if he runs inside makes the tackle.

EvilNixon
11-10-2011, 08:46 PM
The entire AFC West. I get to see maybe 3 Charger games a year, 2 Raider games, etc.

He's terrible. Whoever makes up these Burn stats must be a Raider fan. He gets beaten in every game. On another site, we call him Oregon St. Routt because he doesn't deserve to be called Stanford.

_YL_
CP3 just playing with the Chargers

Raiderz4Life
Wooo rusty knob to Moore!!

bernbabybern820
11-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I love MOORE!!!

BeerBaron
So the Chargers kind of suck, eh?

Breed
Chargers overrated?

EvilNixon
Yes...keep making Moore the #1 receiver.

EvilNixon
11-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Don't worry guys...It's the Raiders. Fully expect a blown second half lead.

bernbabybern820
He's terrible. Whoever makes up these Burn stats must be a Raider fan. He gets beaten in every game. On another site, we call him Oregon St. Routt because he doesn't deserve to be called Stanford.

I would say he's good to very good but still not worth the contract.

nobodyinparticular
Wow. Moore with another great play. Way to track with Palmer.

Raiderz4Life
11-10-2011, 08:49 PM

No he's not. Routt is a very solid CB. Done a good job for us.

BeerBaron
11-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Dombrowski is ******* terrible.

******* terrible.

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:50 PM
god ******* damnit this game is lost because dumbroski ****** sucks

EvilNixon
No he's not. Routt is a very solid CB. Done a good job for us.

He loses all of his match ups. Got killed by Bowe in the Chief game....they put a rookie Chekwa on Welker instead of him. Tight hips, no instincts, bad tackler. He's just fast.

_YL_
Chargers are stupid why are you not giving ur LT any help

nobodyinparticular
Wimbley with 2.5 sacks already.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:51 PM
god ******* damnit this game is lost because dumbroski ****** sucks

And because your defense can't stop squat

EvilNixon
11-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Dumbroski is like the Mario Henderson of the Chargers.

nobodyinparticular
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Rivers almost got blown up again.

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
And because your defense can't stop squat

no

This is all on dumbroski, if he can hold a ******* block maybe our defense wouldnt have to be on the field so ******* much

Breed
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
So that's where Lito Sheppard is...

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:55 PM

I like how he plays bump and run, and how physical he is.

The games Ive seen, he either shuts his guy down, or if he does get beat, he's smart enough to take the PI and live to fight another down.

I guess I have to watch him more.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 08:56 PM
no

This is all on dumbroski, if he can hold a ******* block maybe our defense wouldnt have to be on the field so ******* much

Your defense has given up 125 yards rushing so far and Palmer is 8/10 for 169 yards. I think you defense is a bigger reason why.

Your defense has been on the field at least 20 plus minutes.

bantx
11-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Your defense has given up 125 yards rushing so far and Palmer is 8/10 for 169 yards. I think you defense is a bigger reason why.

Your defense has been on the field at least 20 plus minutes.

We're on the field because our offense can't keep our defense off the field. You know anything about time management?! If we're going 3 and out every ******* time and the raiders are smart enought to keep running knowing we're tired of course we're going to get ran all over.

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 08:59 PM
That SD defense doesn't have a single player that warrants any special attention. Not a single guy.

This whole team just lacks talent. It's time to rebuild.

bantx
11-10-2011, 09:00 PM
it starts with the coaching staff we need to clean house, but that will never happen.
Rivera had our defense looking great with pretty much the same defense we have now, only manusky can make us look like this

EvilNixon
11-10-2011, 09:01 PM
We're on the field because our offense can't keep our defense off the field. You know anything about time management?! If we're going 3 and out every ******* time and the raiders are smart enought to keep running knowing we're tired of course we're going to get ran all over.

Every Raider fan should know how inept offense affects run defense.

bigbluedefense
11-10-2011, 09:04 PM
it starts with the coaching staff we need to clean house, but that will never happen.
Rivera had our defense looking great with pretty much the same defense we have now, only manusky can make us look like this

I agree, but it's imperative for them to keep the same offensive system with the new regime. Other than that, clean house and start over.

Get rid of AJ Smith too. His time should be up.

_YL_
11-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Killa Kam already chasing after Rivers

bigbluedefense
Mathews just destroyed that guy.

ChiFan24
Doesn't it usually take a shoulder injury to become Chad Pennington? What's Rivers' excuse?

Breed

Your D has to stop the offense to get off the field. So you can blame your terrible OT for not stop the opposing offense.

bantx
11-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Obviously dumbroski doesn't know how to bump a guy he just lets them go cool

boknows34
Wimbley v Dombrowski is turning into Umenyiora v Justice

EvilNixon
Chargers have figured out the Raiders can't defend crossing routes...uh oh.