PDA

View Full Version : Breed's Midseason Predictions

Breed
11-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Carson Palmer:

Will lead the Raiders to the playoffs, and will manage to be selected as comeback player of the NFL. Almost of the media laughed at the trade when it first occurred, but i was for it the whole time. Guess i they needed was for Al Davis to die....

New England Patriots:

Will finish 4th in the division, and miss the playoffs. Bills are on the come-up, and the Jets have proven them selves the last couple of years. I also see the Dolphins running the table. Pats are already i a must win situation this week. Things will most likely start going down hill from here....

Albert Haynesworth:

Will get the crown back from Ndamukong Suh, he will return to being the best interior D-linemen in the league. He will dominate in the Tampa 2 1 gap undertackle role. A few greats years down there, and he is back in the Hall of Fame talk...

If you agree with something, please don't hesitate to add to my reputation bar!

Saints-Tigers
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Aww, you were fun when you were at least a little bit subtle. Now you're just trying way too hard.

Hurricanes25
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I disagree with everything so I will add to your rep....to the left of the number line.

Edit: And yeah, you're trying way too hard.

Breed
11-12-2011, 11:54 AM
What do you disagree with?

- Raiders npw have a QB always had a running game that's what you need in the playoffs
- AFC east got a lot tougher
- Albert is where he needs to be

How am i trying to hard? Bigbluedefense & beerbaron made their write-ups & no one attacked them. But everybody hates Breed i guess.

MetSox17
11-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

SuperPacker

- Raiders npw have a QB always had a running game that's what you need in the playoffs

How am i trying to hard? Bigbluedefense & beerbaron made their write-ups & no one attacked them. But everybody hates Breed i guess.

The Carson Palmer one was believable but saying that the Pats will finish behind Miami is just stupid!

Hurricanes25
Haha and now you edit what you originally said about Palmer and the Raiders.

Rosebud
11-12-2011, 12:05 PM

Could you please change you're avi? You're starting to make me dislike Tupac and that's not fair to him cause he's already stuck living in Cuba and that sucks enough.

Bulldogs
11-12-2011, 12:08 PM
You're still #1 in my heart Breed. They just don't understand you.

V.I.P
11-12-2011, 12:15 PM
I clicked this thinking it would be a dumb thread about the Eagles, it ended up just being a dumb thread.

Da-Phins
11-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Yep, this thread is what I expected. A whole bunch of nothing. Nobody likes you, so go away.

Raiderz4Life
11-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Should get some credit for not posting so.ething totally ******** about the eagles

jrdrylie
11-12-2011, 12:32 PM
I could see the Raiders making the playoffs but Palmer will not win Comeback Player of the year. What is he coming back from? His own retirement? That award is Stafford's to lose.

I could see the Patriots finishing third in the division. I don't think it will, but it could. But the Dolphins winning out? Even beating your beloved Dream Team?

Breed
11-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Should get some credit for not posting so.ething totally ******** about the eagles

Thank you.
I could see the Raiders making the playoffs but Palmer will not win Comeback Player of the year. What is he coming back from? His own retirement? That award is Stafford's to lose.
Didn't think of this , very good point.

I could see the Patriots finishing third in the division. I don't think it will, but it could. But the Dolphins winning out? Even beating your beloved Dream Team?

Phins have been on a roll, plus rEggie Bush vs our Run D = DISASTER

Thinks for not being an Ass like every one else jrdrylie

Brodeur
11-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Suh isn't the best interior lineman in football.

AntoinCD
11-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Ok, I'll reply to this sensibly about the Patriots.

They have 5 wins already, the Dolphins have one. There are 8 games left which means if the Pats lose all of their games the Dolphins still have to go 5-3 the second half of the season. If they win 1 then 6-2...you get the picture.

It is certainly possible that the Dolphins can get on a roll, highly unlikely but possible. However, and I ask this nicely, but do you realise that statistically the Patriots have the easiest remaining schedule in the NFL??? They play 2 teams with winning records(NYJ and Buf). They also play the worst team in the NFL(Colts), get the Dolphins at home, play the Redskins, Broncos and Chiefs. Their other game is against your Philadelphia Eagles.

For it to be impossible for the Dolphins to overtake the Pats they need 3 wins out of those 8 games. Quite frankly to say they won't is ridiculous.

The Patriots will go in to pretty much every game left as the favourite.

To respond to your "The Dolphins are on a roll" statement

How? They beat the Chiefs who didn't show up. The same Chiefs who nearly lost to the Colts.

The Dolphins still play the Pats(probable loss), the Jets(probable loss), the Bills twice(probable losses), Washington(toss up), Dallas(probable loss), Oakland(probable loss) and Philadelphia(probable loss).

That is one of the toughest remaining schedules

Sloopy
11-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Come on guys... lets give some credit where its deserved... at least he doesn't use PFF as "proof"

thegreatone
11-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Pats have a very easy schedule in the 2nd half of the year.

Can't see them having more than 5 losses by the end of the year.

nrk
11-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I don't see the Pats losing more than 3 games to finish out the season. @Jets, @Philadelphia, vs Buffalo are the only games I see them having a chance to lose. Impossible for the Dolphins to pass them I think.

ChiFan24
11-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I heart breed.

Complex
11-12-2011, 06:30 PM
He is going against the grain. Breed = The McLovin of SWDC. If you watch/listen to the Dan Patrick show then you know what I am talking about. I like this thread so Do I negative rep or positive rep?

SolidGold
11-12-2011, 06:47 PM
I somewhat agree with Palmer but think you are totally off with both NE and Haynesworth. Fat Al is a lazy POS.

BradysKnee
11-13-2011, 07:56 AM
I experienced my first eye twitch after reading this.

Ngatachance92
11-13-2011, 08:14 AM
(Random Breed insult)

Breed
11-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Carson Palmer proved his greatness on Thursday Night Football, and Fat Albert actually looked good vs the best o-line in the NFL.

2 out of 3 so far.
Still confused with all the hate.

AntoinCD
11-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Carson Palmer proved his greatness on Thursday Night Football, and Fat Albert actually looked good vs the best o-line in the NFL.

2 out of 3 so far.
Still confused with all the hate.

I didn't watch the TB game so I can't really comment on how well he played, but how does looking good in one game automatically make him the best interior defensive lineman in football again?

I think you're being a little premature...currently your 0-3 with 1 realsitic chance and 2 very optimistic chances.

The Raiders aren't in the playoffs yet. They are 1 game up on all three division opponents and as crazy as it sounds, Denver is the hot team right now not Oakland.

Clearly you were on to something saying the Dolphins were on a roll, so at least I'll give credit where it's due now they've won 2 in a row after losing their first 7. But do you still think New England are going to lose at least 4 of their remaining games and Miami will run the table???

I'll reserve judgement on Haynesworth until he gets back into the swing of a one gap system, however to think a guy who has shown he doesn't have the desire to succeed in an organisation that paid him $100 million and then in the organisation he stated he respected the most, then why should we expect him to do it in TB?

nrk
11-14-2011, 11:21 AM
You said Palmer will lead the Raiders to the playoffs and will win comeback player of the year which neither has happened, yet, but you give yourself credit? Oh, okay....

One game and Haynesworth has returned to being the best interior defensive lineman? Too soon to judge but you definitely shouldn't give yourself credit.

The Patriots losing their lead on the division with the easiest remaining schedule and will be behind a 2(1 at the time of prediction) win team? Awesome prediction.

Come on Breed, you're not even trying anymore.

Breed
11-14-2011, 11:39 AM
This reply is for the 2 previous posts....

You are right, maybe i am jumping to a pre-,nature conclusion. New England rebounded pretty well last night, i might be wrong about the one... The other two predictions are right on track, i don't wanna toot my own horn .... but tpot toot losers ... (yes said losers, because that was the only word they wouldn't bleep out)

Iamcanadian
11-14-2011, 12:08 PM

I agree with the Raiders statment but it is hardly a great prediction especially in the AFC West where Oakland might have won anyways.
NE isn't going anywhere, 4th place ????
Albert isn't the player he once was and I doubt he gets there again.
Oh yeah, I gave Bigbluedefense and beerbaron a thorough critic, they didn't get a complete pass from me either.