23. Chase Minnifield : VIRGINIA
24. Mike Adams : OHIO STATE
25. Dontari Poe : MEMPHIS
26. Ronnell Lewis : OKLAHOMA
27. Robert Griffin : BAYLOR
28. Michael Floyd : NOTRE DAME

soybean
11-14-2011, 04:42 PM
matt barkley is your 17th rated prospect?

TheSlinger
11-14-2011, 04:44 PM
6. Luke Kuechly : BOSTON COLLEGE

<3

D-Unit
11-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Interesting list!

Tyler Wilson a lot higher than Matt Barkely... hmm...

Tell me more about Dontari Poe.

TACKLE
11-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Tyler Wilson absolutely deserves to be that high....though I doubt he declares.

RaiderNation
11-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Matt Kalil, not Ryan. Lol nice list, I doubt Wilson declares though.

D-Unit
11-14-2011, 05:22 PM
Tyler Wilson absolutely deserves to be that high....though I doubt he declares.
Why wouldn't he come out if the consensus is that he deserves to be rated that high?

TACKLE
11-14-2011, 05:37 PM
Why wouldn't he come out if the consensus is that he deserves to be rated that high?

Where he deserves to go in my and PF's eyes has nothing to do with where he'll actually gets drafted. I'm purely speculating though. He may very well declare.

D-Unit
11-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Where he deserves to go in my and PF's eyes has nothing to do with where he'll actually gets drafted. I'm purely speculating though. He may very well declare.
Well if you and PF are right in your opinion, then I'm sure NFL scouts will catch on in time and the advisory committee will make the choice easy for him declare for the draft. Being the highest ranked QB behind luck and a Top 10 prospect would make it an easy decision for him.

I don't have an opinion on Wilson, so this was pretty interesting to say the least. I'm not as down on Barkley.

scottyboy
11-14-2011, 06:20 PM
http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000YUriMMd4ojg/s/600/600/UNC-vs-Rutgers-9-10-11-384.jpg

'scuse me sir

Iamcanadian
11-14-2011, 07:58 PM
1. Andrew Luck : STANFORD
2. Trent Richardson : ALABAMA
3. Justin Blackmon : OKLAHOMA STATE
4. Morris Claiborne : LOUISIANA STATE
5. Ryan Kalil : USC
6. Luke Kuechly : BOSTON COLLEGE
7. David DeCastro : STANFORD
8. Tyler Wilson : ARKANSAS
9. Zach Brown : NORTH CAROLINA
10. Riley Reiff : IOWA
11. Quinton Coples : NORTH CAROLINA
12. Manti Teo : NOTRE DAME
13. Jonathan Martin : STANFORD
14. Courtney Upshaw : ALABAMA
15. Dre Kirkpatrick : ALABAMA
16. Vinny Curry : MARSHALL
17. Matt Barkley : USC
18. Vontaze Burfict : ARIZONA STATE
19. Casey Hayward : VANDERBILT
20. Dwight Jones : NORTH CAROLINA
21. Cam Johnson : VIRGINIA
22. Peter Konz : WISCONSIN
23. Chase Minnifield : VIRGINIA
24. Mike Adams : OHIO STATE
25. Dontari Poe : MEMPHIS
26. Ronnell Lewis : OKLAHOMA
27. Robert Griffin : BAYLOR
28. Michael Floyd : NOTRE DAME

Pretty decent job, love how you have no Jeffery's in your top 28 but Barkley will go top 5. Not a Reiff fan especially anywhere near the top 10.
Tyler Wilson scares me, his HC has a habit of making mediocre college QB's look a lot better than they really are.
Maybe I'm wrong but Kuchley in the top 10 seems like a big reach to me.
Oregon did quite a job against Stanford's OL, could see some drop there.
Love your top 4 at this point in the process.
I love Floyd but oh those character issues, he's right about where he belongs.

princefielder28
11-14-2011, 11:06 PM
Interesting list!

Tyler Wilson a lot higher than Matt Barkely... hmm...

Tell me more about Dontari Poe.

Poe is a mountain of man with surprsing athleticism for someone of his size...an extremely raw player thugh, is gonna need a great deal of coaching to maximize potential

princefielder28
11-14-2011, 11:09 PM
matt barkley is your 17th rated prospect?

care to explain what you mean by your post? Barkley is a good quarterback, just don't see "franchise" caliber type guy

Raiderz4Life
11-15-2011, 01:06 AM
A little shocked with Barkley at 17th. But at least you didn't rate Jones or Tannehill ahead of him.

I don't think he should be that low though. He may not get to elite level like Luck could but he's definitely a top 5 pick and the no. 2 QB.

princefielder28
11-15-2011, 09:53 AM
A little shocked with Barkley at 17th. But at least you didn't rate Jones or Tannehill ahead of him.

I don't think he should be that low though. He may not get to elite level like Luck could but he's definitely a top 5 pick and the no. 2 QB.

My rankings reflect how good I feel a player is going to be...I won't deny that he may go in the top 5 but I don't take that into consideration

socentre44
11-15-2011, 06:39 PM
My rankings reflect how good I feel a player is going to be...I won't deny that he may go in the top 5 but I don't take that into consideration

So when you put Trent Richardson at #2, do you think he has hall of fame potential? How good do you think he is going to be?

For me...unless a RB has generational talent with hall of fame potential, it's really hard justifying a top 5 pick...especially when teams can usually pick up a quality prospect like Rice/Murray/McCoy/CJ later in the draft.

princefielder28
11-15-2011, 07:20 PM
So when you put Trent Richardson at #2, do you think he has hall of fame potential? How good do you think he is going to be?

For me...unless a RB has generational talent with hall of fame potential, it's really hard justifying a top 5 pick...especially when teams can usually pick up a quality prospect like Rice/Murray/McCoy/CJ later in the draft.

I'd say Trent Richardson has a good shot to be one of the Top 5 backs in the league within a handful of years

GaMeTiMe
11-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Barkley may be a top-5 pick, but that shouldn't dictate people's rankings as much as it does. I think most of us would agree he's hardly a top-15 caliber player in this class unless you're looking at his absolute ceiling.

ellsy82
11-16-2011, 03:04 AM
Dontari Poe...LOL...that's friggin funny. Thanks...needed that.