26. Ne w York Giants* (6-3) : Luke Keuchly MLB Boston College
27. Baltimore* (6-3) : Donta Hightower ILB Alabama
28. New England - from New Orleans* (7-3) : Courtney Upshaw OLB Alabama
29. San Francisco* (8-1) : Chase Minnfield CB Virginia
30. New England* (6-3) : Mohammed Sanu WR Rutgers
31. Pittsburgh* (7-3) : Mike Adams T Ohio State
32. Green Bay* (9-0) : Brandon Thompson DT/DE Clemson

Some explanations:
- I gave the Texans Tanehill because Shaub has missed a few games here and there each year throughout his career. Plus, that would be an ideal situation for him to sit and develop, similar to Aaron Rodgers behind Favre for 2-3 years.
- I have the Cardinals reaching for an olineman because that is there top need.
- I think Shannahan falls all over Landry Jones potential. However, I think he'll do everything he can to pry away the 1st or 2nd pick to get Luck or barkely.

DiG
11-15-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't like landry but i get it...id personally prefer RGIII, blackmon, or decastro in this scenario

rickscott
11-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Do you have any reason to support having the Bengals select a DT in Rd 1? Their D-line is their strong suit. We don't need D-line help, we need CBs, WRs and OGs and a Safety

AntoinCD
11-15-2011, 10:21 AM
I like the Pats draft. Really they could use upgrades at any level of the defense and Upsahw makes some sense.

Sanu is an ok pick at the end of the first.

bucfan12
11-15-2011, 10:23 AM
I like the Pats draft. Really they could use upgrades at any level of the defense and Upsahw makes some sense.

Sanu is an ok pick at the end of the first.

I was tempted to give them a safety instead of Sanu, but I've been doing my homework and he could be a steal at the end of round 1, as they need a bigger target at WR.

T-RICH49
11-15-2011, 10:25 AM
I love Richardson but in that case give us Reiff.Barry Richardson is the worst OT in NFL history and must be replaced

Sloopy
11-15-2011, 10:27 AM
I like that your trying to give the Ravens an ILB in round 1 and I like Hightower, might be a bit of a reach though and if Mike Adams is still on the board we jump at the opportunity to solidify our LT spot despite other needs.

Razor
11-15-2011, 10:48 AM
I was tempted to give them a safety instead of Sanu, but I've been doing my homework and he could be a steal at the end of round 1, as they need a bigger target at WR.

That is painfully true. Teams can just run press man on our receivers and jam the middle and our offense is dead in the water. I really like your Pats draft, and Sanu would be a great fit.

vidae
11-15-2011, 10:51 AM
I like Richardson a lot, and he'd be a great pair for Jamaal Charles, but at this point I think I'd rather have OT (Reiff), ILB (Taze) or our biggest need, QB (Tannehill).

shylo3716
11-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Burfict #1 option in Philly...No plan B

bucfan12
11-15-2011, 10:54 AM
I like Richardson a lot, and he'd be a great pair for Jamaal Charles, but at this point I think I'd rather have OT (Reiff), ILB (Taze) or our biggest need, QB (Tannehill).

I was tempted to give you Tanehill or Reiff, but Richardson is too good of a prospect to pass up in my opinion. So many teams regret passing on Peterson due to "need" instead of BPA.

Menardo75
11-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Good 49er pick.

bruschis4all
11-15-2011, 10:58 AM
That is painfully true. Teams can just run press man on our receivers and jam the middle and our offense is dead in the water. I really like your Pats draft, and Sanu would be a great fit.

He doesn't have Devon Still in his mock. I think he's the top interior DL in the country. And, will go Top 15. That said, I'd love to see him fall to the Pats. Free agency is going to affect how the Pats draft. Have already gotten rid of some vets whom I thought might be around like; Bodden and Haynesworth. Will probably lose a couple of more like Koppen, Ochocinco, M. Wright and D. Branch. They're going to have a lot of money to spend. Need to re-up Welker of course. He makes over 4m now. So, his cap hit is prob going to go up another 3-4m. We know Brady doesn't like working with young wr's. There are some other wr's out there like; Reggie Wayne, Vincent Jackson, DeSean Jackson and Dwayne Bowe. Hmmmm... Belichick hasn't drafted an olb or a wr in the first round yet. Will be interesting.

AntoinCD
11-15-2011, 10:58 AM

Eh, to a point I agree with this. However there are very, very few defenses that can do this. The Jets tried it and it didn't work.

If teams can disrupt Welker and stop him underneath while also allowing their CBs to play press man on the outside then it becomes tougher. However then the TEs, especially Gronk, should have favourable matchups.

If you put a LB on Gronk then it's over because he's too fast and too good a route runner. If it's a safety then Brady will just do what he did twice in the redzone against the Jets. Throw it up high and let him get it.

The Pats offense hasn't been clicking recently but if Brady gets hot then no defense can fully stop them. No defense in the entire NFL has the personnel to stop all the Pats receiving options. The best bet is to try and do what you mentioned while also generating pressure.

The Steelers could do it because Woodley had a great game but last year(with the same personnel) Brady lit them up.

The Ravens don't have the CBs to stop the WRs on an island IMO but they can get pressure.

The Texans don't have the DBs or LBs to cover but once again can get pressure.

The Jets showed that they can clog the middle of the field but didn't really pressure Brady and he picked them apart.

The Pats could use a big target outside, however it is not a major need

prock
11-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Martin is a bit of a reach there, would rather have Blackmon. But Martin isn't the worst pick there.

stl9erfan
11-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Can't complain about the Niner pick. Personally, I'd prefer Sanu, but CB is definitely a need.

Pat Sims 90
11-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Bengals have no need for DL at all. That has been the strong suit of the Bengals Defense this year and why it has been so good. CB, S, WR, or OG way bigger need.

The Bengals need a workhorse type back and Lamar Miller is not a workhorse type back.

TonyGfortheTD
11-16-2011, 03:31 AM
I was tempted to give you Tanehill or Reiff, but Richardson is too good of a prospect to pass up in my opinion. So many teams regret passing on Peterson due to "need" instead of BPA.

I absolutely hate Barry Richardson, and even I would say they wouldn't pass up on a dynamic talent that can pay dividends instantly (for a run first team, too) when RT can be addressed the next day.

scottyboy
11-16-2011, 10:14 AM
yeah, perfect giants pick. spot on

BuckeyeDan17
11-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Love Cleveland's picks. Address the Wide Receivers with the speed of cement trucks and the swinging door that is our offensive line.

SickwithIt1010
11-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Would rather have Burfict at that spot, but Te'o will work

ChicagoBearsVet23
11-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Good Bears pick. Thompson or Kuechly would have been good too

Matthew Jones
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
I'd hope for Devon Still over Mohamed Sanu but Upshaw would be wonderful and Sanu would be alright.

49erNation85
11-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Yup another good sf pick.

thebow305
11-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Barkley is awesome.