PDA

View Full Version : If the Packers don't go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl...

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
I will leave this message board forever. However, WHEN they do, all you young kids will know better than to try to stunt on your elders.

PERFECT SEASON, LET'S GET IT!!!

QOTcj-baCa4

mqtirishfan
11-16-2011, 07:01 PM
I don't like you.

jrdrylie
11-16-2011, 07:04 PM
The Packers are going to lose three games this season. 14-2 in the regular season and not winning the Super Bowl. I look forward to your exit.

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:05 PM
The Packers are going to lose three games this season. 14-2 in the regular season and not winning the Super Bowl. I look forward to your exit.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Mine is different. And I'm a man of my word so I will be gone if you are right. But just imagine how annoying I will be if they do have a perfect season?

nepg
11-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Are you jealous of Breed?

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Haters gonna hate. Success comes with a price.

http://i43.tinypic.com/wj9quc.png

Jvig43
11-16-2011, 07:07 PM
If one more ******* Packer thread gets made around here I swear to God..... If you thought my trolling with the injuries was bad just wait, just ******* wait.

jrdrylie
11-16-2011, 07:08 PM
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Mine is different. And I'm a man of my word so I will be gone if you are right. But just imagine how annoying I will be if they do have a perfect season?

I hope the guy in my sig is a man of his word too because I could always use the 100 bucks he'll owe me when the Bears beat the Giants in the first round.

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:08 PM
If one more ******* Packer thread gets made around here I swear to God..... If you thought my trolling with the injuries was bad just wait, just ******* wait.

LOL u mad?

cmarq83
11-16-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm going to personally apologize for all of the troll Patriots fans in 2007. After dealing with this s***, I understand how brutal it must have been.

jrdrylie
11-16-2011, 07:13 PM

Packers have threadzzzzzzzzz?

Jvig43
11-16-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm going to personally apologize for all of the troll Patriots fans in 2007. After dealing with this s***, I understand how brutal it must have been.

We didn't tho alot left after spygate that year because of how terrible people were acting towards us in every thread we posted in. We were mostly just thankful about the fact that we had something to look foward to after spygate came out. We were never like this, never. At least not on this board.

Sloopy
11-16-2011, 07:15 PM
IN BEFORE THE LOCK.

SHoNWwhzh3M

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:15 PM
You guys must hate watching games at bars or discussing football with anybody other than this nerd cave. What self-respecting football fan doesn't argue in favour of their team? That's the fun in this game. Don't take the internetz so seriously.

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:17 PM
We didn't tho alot left after spygate that year because of how terrible people were acting towards us in every thread we posted in. We were mostly just thankful about the fact that we had something to look foward to after spygate came out. We were never like this, never. At least not on this board.

Poor Patriots fans were being persecuted after Spygate. :( It must have been so hard on you guys. At least you had the strength and character to carry on through those tough times. If only more posters could be like you Jvig!

Sloopy
11-16-2011, 07:18 PM
vFgXF0a_Yw4&feature

Crazy_Chris
11-16-2011, 07:18 PM
You guys must hate watching games at bars or discussing football with anybody other than this nerd cave. What self-respecting football fan doesn't argue in favour of their team? That's the fun in this game. Don't take the internetz so seriously.

There is a distinct difference between simply arguing in favor of your team and being an arrogant super homer.

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:19 PM
There is a distinct difference in arguing in favor of your team and being a arrogant super homer.

"an arrogant super homer". OCD on ya ass!

J-Mike88
11-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Since you mentioned it> http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49559

By the way, how many times did you guys make a joke last year about each Packer guy place on IR?
You guys wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it too sometimes. Patriot fan, cheer up: you guys beat us last November.

Guys know I'm not one of those half-glass full always guys.... I find fault with the Packers every game, and I know how lucky our fans are right now.

But let's not act like all Packers fans are...... like most Patriot or Cowboys or Vikings fans.... wait, I can't put the Vikings in the same sentence with Dallas or New England.

jrdrylie
11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
We only made jokes about the Packers having injuries because everyone on ESPN or during the games mentioned it every five seconds. And then we come one here and half of the Packers fans say crap like "Imagine how good we would be without the injuries."

Jvig43
11-16-2011, 07:30 PM
We only made jokes about the Packers having injuries because everyone on ESPN or during the games mentioned it every five seconds. And then we come one here and half of the Packers fans say crap like "Imagine how good we would be without the injuries."

Its not worth trying to explain at this point, I find it more hilarious that they STILL don't get why they were attacked like that last year. I'm taking back what I said previously and am just going to let them do whatever the hell they want.

J-Mike88
11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
It's not my fault that ESPN annoyed you guys.
It wasn't my fault that Farve went to Minnesota either.
And it wasn't my fault that the Packers had all the injuries last year.

Besides J-Mike, we didn't lose any real-key players.

#12, #52, #21, #85, #76, and #36 all stayed healthy and they were key guys.

What the Texans have been doing without Super Mario & OptimusPrime has been almost as impressive. If they keep rolling with Leinart, that's just as good!
Wade Phillips for Coach of the Year!

the new jesus
11-16-2011, 07:34 PM

How is that crap? It's just a statement. Every season teams are impacted by injuries. The Packers were hit harder than almost any other team last season and still won the Super Bowl. This year, they've been pretty lucky in avoiding injuries. Don't see why it's wrong to discuss injuries but OK?

J-Mike88
11-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Its not worth trying to explain at this point, I find it more hilarious that they STILL don't get why they were attacked like that last year. I'm taking back what I said previously and am just going to let them do whatever the hell they want.
I'm not sure if you attempted it that way or not, but that was **** hilarious you b****rd! Made me lose some of my Gatorade!