PDA

View Full Version : Week 12 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Not one started by one of TNJ's alter screen names...AND full schedule listed.

Turkey Day:
Green Bay at Detroit
Miami at Dallas
San Fran at Baltimore

Sunday:
Minnesota at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at Tennessee
Arizona at St. Louis
Carolina at Indy
Cleveland at Cincy
Houston at Jacksonville
Buffalo at NY Jets
Washingotn at Seattle
Chicago at Oakland
New England at Philly
Denver at San Diego

Sunday Night:
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday Night:
NY Giants at New Orleans

AntoinCD
11-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Thanksgiving games are awesome this year. Miami at Dallas should be good because both teams have 3 game win streaks and the other two are blockbuster games.

Loser of the Buffalo NYJ game is definitely done for the playoffs. I'm expecting the Jets to come out strong against a Bills side in horrible form.

Chicago at Oakland lost some of its appeal with Cutler going down but should still be a good game.

Pats at Eagles could be a shootout. The Eagles defense isn't built to stop a team like the Pats and the Pats defense isn't built to stop any team with a viable QB.

The Monday night game looks like a really good one too.

Definitely a better slate of games than last week

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 09:06 AM
The Chiefs in primetime again is a pretty ugly mark on this week. They're just not a fun team to watch now.

Razor
11-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Fffffuuuuuu!!!!!
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/000/578/1234931504682.jpg

I'm getting my exam question for my time series econometrics course on thursday, which means that I have 168 hours of programming, reading and crying ahead of me.. No Thanksgiving turkey for me this year, and no football... :( ****.

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 09:24 AM
There a lot of Indians, Pilgrims and turkeys in Denmark?

Razor
11-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Turkeys yes, the rest no... But Thanksgiving is something that many NFL fans over here do so we can have some great food and watch football from 6 PM until 6 AM..

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 09:31 AM
Interesting. I've long been an advocate of adding more holidays that involve eating yourself stupid and watching football. So kudos Denmark.

TimmG6376
11-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Expecting a turkey day shootout in Detroit. Packers D is struggling and ARod is pissed about his "off" game against the Bucs.

jth1331
11-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Not one started by one of TNJ's alter screen names...AND full schedule listed.

Turkey Day:
Green Bay at Detroit
Miami at Dallas
San Fran at Baltimore

Sunday:
Minnesota at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at Denver
Arizona at St. Louis
Carolina at Indy
Cleveland at Cincy
Houston at Jacksonville
Buffalo at NY Jets
Washingotn at Seattle
Chicago at Oakland
New England at Philly
Denver at San Diego

Sunday Night:
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

Monday Night:
NY Giants at New Orleans

Denver gets to play Tampa at home, and then travel across to the West Coast to battle the Chargers. Sweet!

scottyboy
11-22-2011, 09:39 AM
is it wrong to think the Giants game is winnable against the Saints? with the whole playing up to our competition and hoping the offense will find their rhythm against a sub-par Saints D and possibly getting Bradshaw back. idk.

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 09:41 AM
is it wrong to think the Giants game is winnable against the Saints? with the whole playing up to our competition and hoping the offense will find their rhythm against a sub-par Saints D and possibly getting Bradshaw back. idk.

You can hope it, but the problem with playing up/down to your competition makes one wonder whether they truly can get back "up" for a big opponent every single time.

scottyboy
11-22-2011, 09:43 AM
You can hope it, but the problem with playing up/down to your competition makes one wonder whether they truly can get back "up" for a big opponent every single time.

see I'm hoping we get "up" for a big game at the saints after a bad loss to the eagles...but then fail to get back pumped for the Packers game, which I just don't see us winning regardless. That's the best case scenario.

And if this team can't get pumped for 2 games against Dallas, the intown loudmouth rival Jets, and revenge on the lowly skins who beat us earlier, then we're ****** and don't deserve a sniff of the playoffs

vidae
11-22-2011, 10:05 AM
The Chiefs in primetime again is a pretty ugly mark on this week. They're just not a fun team to watch now.

We might be worse against the Steelers than we were against the Pats, if that is possible. A lot of injuries and a ****** offense is just not a recipe for success.

Giantsfan1080
11-22-2011, 10:06 AM
The Saints are going to rip up our crappy zone defense especially if we give Brees time to throw the ball. They have 2 weeks to prepare for this game and will be sure to pin point all the problems in our D. If Boley doesn't play we have no one to cover Sproles and it sounds like Bradshaw will still be out. I'm very low on the confidence scale for this one.

Hines
11-22-2011, 10:19 AM
I really like this week's games. A lot of solid ones.

Sloopy
11-22-2011, 10:23 AM
This is the best Turkey day ever :)

Beano
11-22-2011, 10:25 AM
I want revenge for that 2nd half horror show in Arizona a couple of weeks back.

No doubt it'll be another cracking game of offensive football to watch.

BeerBaron
11-22-2011, 10:34 AM
DJ Gallo got unfunny at some point after joining ESPN, but I thought this was pretty good:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7264432/keep-eye-football-thanksgiving-food-equivalents

NFL football and Thanksgiving are inextricably linked. Football games dominate the television on Thanksgiving and even when you're called to the table or are talking with your family, your mind still often wanders to the action on the screen. But remember, you can still celebrate the holiday while keeping your thoughts on football by knowing the NFL equivalents to some Thanksgiving staples.

Turkey

It's a large, lifeless bird that puts you to sleep year after year after year. Turkey, of course, is Andy Reid.

Stuffing

Stuffing is a bunch of random, unidentifiable ingredients that somehow tastes pretty good all mixed up together. Stuffing is the 49ers' defense.

Mashed potatoes

They're soft and white and you eat them with gravy, whereas in the NFL, there is a team that is soft and white and playing them is like gravy: the Indianapolis Colts.

Cranberry sauce

Usually someone opens up a can, dumps the contents in a bowl and you're expected to eat this disgusting concoction. Yet because it's Thanksgiving, tradition says you eat cranberry sauce every year no matter what. But this year, someone comes along and makes real, homemade cranberry sauce and … you know what? It's actually not terrible! It's not great, but it's not nearly as awful as what you remember from past Thanksgivings. Cranberry sauce is the Detroit Lions.

Peas

They're green, they're not that good and they can make you gassy if you eat too much. Something else that is green, not too good and can give you digestive problems if you root for them is the New York Jets. Plus, Mark Sanchez's arm has been compared to a pea shooter and Rex Ryan is kind of like the Green Giant if the Green Giant cursed at plants to make them grow. "I told everyone you were going to win Biggest Bean at the state fair, now grow #^%&*#$!"

Bread

It comes out first and it's fresh and hot and pretty good. But if you eat too much, you fill up and don't have room for anything else. The Giants open every season much the same way, then they quickly fill up on wins and spend the latter part of the season and the playoffs asleep on the couch.

Alcohol

It's good, but it can make you do crazy things. Philip Rivers is alcohol. He's good, but he's doing crazy things. In fact, you have to wonder if he's been drunk quarterbacking all year.

Tofurky

It looks like it might be as good as turkey. Maybe even better. You know, this could be the intelligent form of turkey! We're onto something here! And then you take a few bites. Hmm. A few more. Oh, no. No no no. This is awful. Just terrible. How much did we pay for this? WHAT? We got ripped off! Ryan Fitzpatrick is Tofurky.

Dessert

It sits there doing nothing until the end of the meal, and then it is absolutely delicious and you can't get enough. Call the end of the meal the fourth quarter, and dessert becomes Tim Tebow. He's American as apple pie.

Breed
11-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Remember who said the Phins will run the table? The Breed did! The will embarrass Dallas on Thursday.

I also think we will upset the Pats, it doesn't matter who we have at the QB position, the Dream Team is unstoppable.

Flyboy
11-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Can't wait for Monday Night Football.. I detest bye week's. Should be a damn good game in the Dome.

Hines
11-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Remember who said the Phins will run the table? The Breed did! The will embarrass Dallas on Thursday.

I also think we will upset the Pats, it doesn't matter who we have at the QB position, the Dream Team is unstoppable.

Unstoppable at 4-6.......Please just shut up.

diabsoule
11-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Really looking forward to the Giants and Saints. Not just because the Saints are my team but it should be a good game. Giants DL, especially their ends and edge rushers, should play hell on the lackluster Saints tackles.

Nicks, Mannigham, and Cruz should be able to get open against a banged up Saints secondary.

Flyboy
11-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Really looking forward to the Giants and Saints. Not just because the Saints are my team but it should be a good game. Giants DL, especially their ends and edge rushers, should play hell on the lackluster Saints tackles.

Nicks, Mannigham, and Cruz should be able to get open against a banged up Saints secondary.

Jermon Bushrod and Zach Strief have actually done a pretty damn good job this season - Bushrod's worst games probably came in St. Louis & in Tampa Bay (Robert Quinn & Adrian Clayborn, respectively). The interior match of Evans & Nicks against the Giants will be the key matchup of the game IMO.

And, last time I checked our secondary wasn't banged up.. Patrick Robinson didn't play against Atlanta and if he's good to go our secondary will be at full strength.

diabsoule
11-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Jermon Bushrod and Zach Strief have actually done a pretty damn good job this season - Bushrod's worst game probably came in St. Louis with Robert Quinn. The interior match of Evans & Nicks against the Giants will be the key matchup of the game IMO.

And, last time I checked our secondary wasn't banged up.. Patrick Robinson didn't play against Atlanta and if he's good to go our secondary will be at full strength.

Tracy Porter has been on-again/off-again with injury this season and P-Rob being nicked.

Biggest question mark will be the health of Vilma. Hopefully he's good to go by Monday

_YL_
11-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Hate that Cutler is hurt cause it was going to be a great game. But still seeing it as a good game. Not worried about the offense putting up points but what defense will show up.

Veldheer vs Peppers is gonna fun fun to watch. Veldheer already handled J.Allen

Raiderz4Life
11-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Hopefully we help Veldheer. Not sure I want to leave him alone with Peppers for the majority of the game.

49erNation85
11-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Gonna be a great day of football Thursday I so can't wait. Biggest game of the day will be SF vs Baltimore . Will be a grudge match for sure. I hope so how in some way GB loses to the Lions. Stafford better bring his A game. Great food and great football love the first major holiday !

Ness
11-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Gonna be a great day of football Thursday I so can't wait. Biggest game of the day will be SF vs Baltimore . Will be a grudge match for sure. I hope so how in some way GB loses to the Lions. Stafford better bring his A game. Great food and great football love the first major holiday !

I love big inter-conference matchups and it's good that the 49ers are participating in one this year. It really sucks that the 49ers have to go all the way to the east coast for a fifth time and prepare for a game with only four days to spare. The Ravens haven't lost at home this season. It would be a real treat to hand them their first loss. If the 49ers win this game I'd be surprised if they lose more than two after that. The only other threat would be the Steelers when they come to San Francisco. Hopefully Alex is more accurate with his throw this week than against the Cardinals when he was up and down more so.

gpngc
11-23-2011, 02:18 AM
Which of these parlays wins on Turkey Day?

a) GB -6, DAL -7, BAL -3
b) DET +6, DAL -7, BAL -3
c) DET +6, DAL -7, SF +3
d) DET +6, MIA +7, BAL -3
e) DET +6, MIA +7, SF +3
f) GB -6, DAL -7, SF +3
g) GB -6, MIA +7, SF +3
h) GB -6, MIA +7, BAL -3

Ness
11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
I'll definitely be rooting for the Lions to take out the Packers this week and I think this might be the best shot any team has to do it on the regular season schedule. It's Thanksgiving in Detriot, the Lions are good for the first time in years, and that stadium is going to be packed and loud. If the Lions beat the Packers then that takes some pressure off of the 49ers in case they lose to the Ravens. They still have a shot at that number one seed.

comahan
11-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Removed the 'real' from the title and got rid of the other one.

CJSchneider
11-23-2011, 07:12 AM
I find myself far more excited about the Thanksgiving Day games than usual.

TitanHope
11-23-2011, 07:15 AM
With a win, Munchak will match Fisher's win total last season.

He, and especially his staff, still have a whole lot to prove, but so far he's doing well for a 1st year HC (and without OC experience as well).

BeerBaron
11-23-2011, 07:16 AM
Titans fans really harbor resentment for Jeff Fisher, don't they?

TitanHope
11-23-2011, 07:33 AM
Titans fans really harbor resentment for Jeff Fisher, don't they?

Many do, but I don't. I was actually trying to use that as a way to uplift Munch, rather than bring down Fish. I've always been a Fish guy, but he is who he is. I would have loved to see what he could have accomplished with another true blue franchise QB, though. The Fisher/McNair years were great.

Unbiased
11-23-2011, 07:36 AM
Turned down free tickets to the Harbaugh Bowl. **** those guys.

nobodyinparticular
11-23-2011, 01:18 PM
This could have a HUGE impact on Raiders-Bears game this Sunday. Guys not practicing at start of practice today...

Jacoby Ford
Darius Heyward-Bey
Denarius Moore
Darren McFadden
Taiwan Jones
Richard Seymour
Lamarr Houston

No news yet, but Jarvis Moss is likely not practicing either.

Moore came out with a walking boot. We all know about DMC and Ford's foot sprains. DHB obviously coming back from head/neck injury from EJ Hendrrson ripping his helmet off from behind.

At this point depth chart looks like this:
RB1 Michael Bush
RB2 Rock Cartwright

WR1 Chaz Schilens
WR2 Louis Murphy
WR3 TJ Houshmandzadeh
WR4 none

RE Trevor Scott
DT Tommy Kelly
NT John Henderson
LE Desmond Bryant
Back up DL none

Wimbley can play DE of course, but Raiders are short LBs too. So maybe play lots of nickel? Except Raiders have too many injured CBs and safeties with CJ out as well as Huff hurt and Checkwa on IR. Played Sunday with only 3 healthy CBs and 3 healthy safeties.

Whether it's Hanie or Orton, Bears have to like their chances with so many Raider injuries.

SuperMcGee
11-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Trevor Scott is going to go nuts this week. Count on it!

btw, Fred Jackson is out this week and possibly the whole year because it's fun to **** on Buffalo.

soybean
11-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Turned down free tickets to the Harbaugh Bowl. **** those guys.

lol niice. john is alright though. F-- Jim Harbaugh. <--he's a good coach though

Raiderz4Life
11-23-2011, 02:16 PM
This could have a HUGE impact on Raiders-Bears game this Sunday. Guys not practicing at start of practice today...

Jacoby Ford
Darius Heyward-Bey
Denarius Moore
Darren McFadden
Taiwan Jones
Richard Seymour
Lamarr Houston

No news yet, but Jarvis Moss is likely not practicing either.

Moore came out with a walking boot. We all know about DMC and Ford's foot sprains. DHB obviously coming back from head/neck injury from EJ Hendrrson ripping his helmet off from behind.

At this point depth chart looks like this:
RB1 Michael Bush
RB2 Rock Cartwright

WR1 Chaz Schilens
WR2 Louis Murphy
WR3 TJ Houshmandzadeh
WR4 none

RE Trevor Scott
DT Tommy Kelly
NT John Henderson
LE Desmond Bryant
Back up DL none

Wimbley can play DE of course, but Raiders are short LBs too. So maybe play lots of nickel? Except Raiders have too many injured CBs and safeties with CJ out as well as Huff hurt and Checkwa on IR. Played Sunday with only 3 healthy CBs and 3 healthy safeties.

Whether it's Hanie or Orton, Bears have to like their chances with so many Raider injuries.
O christ...gonna be dreadful

Maybe This Year Mayhew
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Can't wait for Detroit Green Bay tomorrow

Lions matchup very well with GB but GB is playing phenemonal this year. Going to be a great. No stupid turnovers(there will be turnovers but don't give GB short fields) or special teams coverage gaffs(short fields) by Detroit and it will be a great game.

_YL_
11-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Well see who practice's tomorrow. Moore injury really hurts seeing how we are already down with Ford,DHB and now Moore it would be a killer if he can't play, Injury's have really hurt this team.

Scotty D
11-23-2011, 11:32 PM
12 hours away bitches

Xonraider
11-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey BB, or any Bears fan, how do you like your chances with Caleb Hanie? All I have seen from him was when he played against GB.

BeerBaron
11-24-2011, 10:20 AM
Hey BB, or any Bears fan, how do you like your chances with Caleb Hanie? All I have seen from him was when he played against GB.

That's really all we've seen too. I honestly don't know what to expect out of him. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that though. If we can get Forte, Hester and the Defense playing well, all he'll hopefully need to do is manage the game.

Breed
11-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Go Lions...

JRTPlaya21
11-24-2011, 11:18 AM
Nnamdi got carted off at practice with a knee injury.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Frank Caliendo STILL has a job? Jesus.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:26 AM
Michael Irvin really hates the 49ers.

CJSchneider
11-24-2011, 11:30 AM
She just messed up the National Anthem.

Go_Eagles77
11-24-2011, 11:30 AM
National Anthem fail.

mqtirishfan
11-24-2011, 11:31 AM
KVB is a vampire.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Eh, I'd rather have her mess up the national anthem and still sound okayish then Nickelback do anything. Ugh Nickelback.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Who to cheer for? The Lions losing would be better for the Bears playoff chances but I hate the Packers with every ounce of my body. Very torn.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 11:34 AM
KVB is a vampire.

Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING IRISH YOU'RE STILL AWESOME.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Damn Pam Oliver is 49.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Stafford needs to take those stupid gloves off.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Both American Idol finalists screwed up their singing today, and Kevin Smith is very quick. Much shiftier then pre-cut.

CJSchneider
11-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Damn Pam Oliver is 49.

And yes, I would still hit it.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Major overthrow there.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Lions trolling...I mean moving.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:40 AM
And yes, I would still hit it.

Oh definitely. I would tear it up.

MetSox17
11-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Damn, Kevin Smith still looks good. Or maybe the Packers D just sucks ass.

mqtirishfan
11-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING IRISH YOU'RE STILL AWESOME.

<3

Also, Maurice Stovall sighting.

DcmRulz
Stafford is trying a lot of risky throws. Not sure if I like this. WHAT WAS THAT!?

49erNation85
Well see if the refs play a major is all games today. They are getting an early start already. go lions !

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 11:42 AM
That throw was nowhere near megatron, who was wide open. and a poor grab on that 3rd down play

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow. Calvin Johnson wide open and Stafford misses him. That is two throws so far that were really off the mark. Stafford's thumb might be really effecting him.

49erNation85
11-24-2011, 11:43 AM
lam ass call on 3rd and long . Dam you Lions .

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! (Sienna color for thanksgiving)

MetSox17
11-24-2011, 11:44 AM
I've never known how Qbs can comfortably throw the football with gloves on.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Pack d getting noooo pressure early on ugh

Matthew Jones
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Detroit has to be worried about the lack of accuracy Stafford displayed on that drive. Even some of the completions were off-target. On the positive side, the protection looked good.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:45 AM

Yeah I never got that either.

Sloopy
11-24-2011, 11:46 AM

It can't be comfortable but its the only way to get any grip with that broken finger

CashmoneyDrew
At one point recently, the girl that messed up the national anthem was supposed to be moving in across the street from me. Fell through though.

By the way, I hope everyone changes the channel at halftime.

Matthew Jones
Asomugha's injury could be critical in the Patriots/Eagles game considering Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie probably won't be playing either. Eagles would be mighty thin at cornerback without either of those guys.

TitanHope
11-24-2011, 11:48 AM
At one point recently, the girl that messed up the national anthem was supposed to be moving in across the street from me. Fell through though.

By the way, I hope everyone changes the channel at halftime.

Really? Lauren Alaina is from a suburb of Chattanooga. I had no clue someone from the area made it that far in the show until I got chewed out by a waitress at a bar for asking about her "Vote 4 Laura Alaina" piece of flair.

Bulldogs
Jermichael Finley has some brutal hands.

DcmRulz
Lions are really getting pressure so far.

Ness
Give the ball to Smith.

jrdrylie
Surprised they didn't go for it there.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 11:50 AM
Finley uh....catch that next time. Jordyzzz would have had it

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Can you find a better picture of Jordy dammit? He looks like a young Jerry Sandusky there.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Kevin Smith is looking like the player he came out of college.

mqtirishfan
11-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Either Hawk got blocked by a ghost, or he sucks.

Matthew Jones
11-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Detroit has really been able to establish the run game in this one.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Nice to see the Pack getting away with a facemask.

Ness
11-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Packers defense getting exposed.

Brodeur
Haha Cherilus Gosder. Good call there Troy.

Sloopy
Det moving the ball better than GB right now, I know that GB has only had one drive but this looks promising from the Lions

Breed
11-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Stafford is captain checkdown

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Green Bay might want to cover these running backs.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Stafford makes nice throws, and then he throws the occasional "10 yards over the head" throw.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Burleson is so full of suck. So is this punter.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Burleson is so full of suck. So is this punter.

It's punter number 3 this season for the Lions. That's after having Nick Harris start 123 consecutive games.

Sloopy
11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Stafford is captain checkdown

Thats cute

CashmoneyDrew
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Really? Lauren Alaina is from a suburb of Chattanooga. I had no clue someone from the area made it that far in the show until I got chewed out by a waitress at a bar for asking about her "Vote 4 Laura Alaina" piece of flair.

Yup. Apparently she was looking to move to Nashville after American Idol.

I had no clue who she was either until someone told me about her.

Ness
11-24-2011, 12:04 PM
If you don't think it was the right spot, then challenge McCarthy.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:05 PM
If you don't think it was the right spot, then challenge McCarthy.

He would have lost.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Lions will get some points here barring a turnover. Pack O can't have the D on the field this long, especially this D

Matthew Jones
11-24-2011, 12:07 PM
More Jordy Nelson and Calvin Johnson please!

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Stafford can run.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Look at that SEC speed of Stafford.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Oh no. Not his knee again.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Uh oh, Smith has a flat tire

Breed
11-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Stafford can run.

You were typing normal like a week ago and no you color your font? Only Damix can that.

Breed
11-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Stafford throws a 10 yard pass, and Troy Aikman says he is showing off his arm strength? What a big dummy

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:17 PM
You were typing normal like a week ago and no you color your font? Only Damix can that.

Thanksgiving color. Special occasion.

Play related: Nice PD there by Matthews.

nepg
11-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Haha Cherilus Gosder. Good call there Troy.
I LOL'd. Why are the QBs and players in-general that I grew up watching such terrible commentators?

nepg
11-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Stafford throws a 10 yard pass, and Troy Aikman says he is showing off his arm strength? What a big dummy
Joe Buck said that, but was still like...

http://i.imgur.com/22wAx.png

He didn't put anything extra on the pass. It was just a normal throw.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Seriously, both teams are playing the same game right now.

Bulldogs
11-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Ball call there by the ref.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Green Bay doesn't even try to run it do they? That was a terrible call. Jones fell down.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:23 PM
These refs are ******* awful today.

DcmRulz
Starks: Lousy initial burst, but once he gets going, he's good

Ness
And that's why Rodgers a lot of the stats he does. These new crackdowns on the defensive backs which extends drives and gives quarterbacks second chances.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:25 PM
CAN WE GO ******* TWO MINUTES WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING HURT? God damn.

Ness
11-24-2011, 12:26 PM
"it's Heeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeee! It's Herrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

Ness
11-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Breed
11-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Miaoww
11-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Green Bay doesn't even try to run it do they? That was a terrible call. Jones fell down.

With the QB and WR corps they have and the new PI rules why would you?

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:33 PM
It's 3rd and 1 FFS, just get the damn yard

this short yardage playcalling has been awful

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Pickett to Matthews, nice volleyball style INT

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:35 PM
THERE WE GO!

now can the freakin offense show up now

Miaoww
Case in point.

Matthew Jones
Detroit should be winning this game. They've blown a number of opportunities and I can't see them coming out with a W at this point.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 12:36 PM
That was no pass interference.

Ness
LOL Kuhn got blasted.

CJSchneider
Can't say I really disagree with Schwartz on that call.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Sigh, obvious FB run there

hate that playcall sooooo much

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:37 PM
LOL Kuhn got blasted.

More like Wells, who got thrown the F back into Kuhn

damn that was sad. Short yardage has been a disaster for GB today

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Detroit should be winning this game. They've blown a number of opportunities and I can't see them coming out with a W at this point.

Three or four of the eight penalty calls have been bogus, so...

Miaoww
11-24-2011, 12:38 PM
That was no pass interference.

It very rarely is. They're asking DBs to play with both hands tied behind their backs. Quite frankly it's disgusting.

Miaoww
11-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Love it: "They run a natural pick here". Pretty sure that's cheating.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:40 PM
About freakin time somebody got into the endzone

Scotty D
11-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Let them play refs.

jrdrylie
11-24-2011, 12:44 PM
Finally Stafforf is able to hit a wide open CJ.

Ness
11-24-2011, 12:44 PM
About time Johnson caught a ball. Or rather, about time they got it to him.

Breed
11-24-2011, 12:46 PM
LOL @ Green Bay's run defense...

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:47 PM
JArrett Bush is so so so bad in coverage

but he's an excellent ST's player!

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:51 PM
HOLY ****....Did Hanson really miss a FG against GB? That guy never misses vs them

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I hate Scott Linehan.

Breed
11-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Aaron gets rocked

Miaoww
Roughing the passer?! Are you ******* kidding me!?

MetSox17
lol roughing the passer.

Brodeur
Are you ******* kidding me? THE PACKERS DID THAT ******* TWICE ON STAFFORD LAST DRIVE, THIS IS ******* ********. **** THESE STUPID ******* REFS.

Scotty D
**** you refs

Silver & Blue
11-24-2011, 12:54 PM
The refs have money on this game, there is no doubt about that now.

Sloopy
11-24-2011, 12:55 PM
You wanna talk about protecting superstars in this league? how was the KVB hit any later than Clay Matthews hit on the previous drive?

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 12:56 PM
these refs are high

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Wow, these announcers are terrible (beating a dead horse), and the refs are really bad today as well. (again, obvious), and the O-line for GB has been pretty terrible today.

Complex
11-24-2011, 12:59 PM
I hate profootballtalk comments those people are so stupid.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Nickelback playing is fitting for this game.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 01:01 PM
the roughing the passer call on KVB and the offensive PI on Jennings were awful

hilarious to see the refs make 2 blatantly horrible calls on the same play!

Paul
11-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh god. Nickleback

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:10 PM
nickelback sucks ass

Raiderz4Life
nickelback T______T

Ness
Why do people hate Nickelback so much? I never got that. But then again, I'm not into Rock music too much either.

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Seriously whoever does the market research and/or decides to play ******* nickelback needs shot. Do they think the NFL is mostly flaming metrosexuals?

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:12 PM
I wonder what would happen if Jim Schwartz poured pig blood onto Krugers head.

BloodBrother
Nickelback = piss break for fans at home and fans at Ford Field

Sloopy
Why do people hate Nickelback so much? I never got that. But then again, I'm not into Rock music too much either.

BOOO THIS TROLL!!!!!!!!!! :P

nepg
Why is a ****** Canadian band playing on my American TV during an American sport during the most American holiday possible?

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Why is a ****** Canadian band playing on my American TV during an American sport during the most American holiday possible?

Yeah those ******* canadian bastards.

Raiderz4Life
11-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Only song I could tolerate is Into the Night with Santana

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:14 PM
BOOO THIS TROLL!!!!!!!!!! :P

They should have got Eminem.

BloodBrother
WAit....they only did 1 song? All that set-up for 1 song? That's kinda weird

oh well at least its over

BradysKnee
Red Hot Chili Peppers is something everyone can enjoy.

nepg
11-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Eminem would have actually made sense.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 01:16 PM
That play60 bus commercial....to this day I still am not even sure if those kids are even SAYING actual words other than "back on the bus"

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Joe Buck enjoyed some Thanksgiving Coke at halftime.

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:17 PM
That play60 bus commercial....to this day I still am not even sure if those kids are even SAYING actual words other than "back on the bus"

http://www.tvjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/cast.jpg

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 01:18 PM
Nickelback was my shower break, and now they ****** up the stage?!

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Just get Shakira shaking her ass next year for the halftime show.

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.tvjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/cast.jpg

Stop it. This image frightens me.

BradysKnee
11-24-2011, 01:23 PM

That show used to scare the piss out of me as a kid.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 01:23 PM

Are you wanted somewhere Ness?

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:26 PM
Are you wanted somewhere Ness?

No. I don't think so.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Suh is a goddamned moron.

Brodeur
I want to kick Suh in the balls.

mqtirishfan
Bye, bye Suh!!!!!!!

BloodBrother
Get the F off the field you dirty POS

HAHAHAH

Ness
Wow Suh. Smart move.

DcmRulz
Suh flipped out, and is rightfully DQ'd IMO. This game is pretty much over.

ImBrotherCain
He just went Marcus Vick on him.

CJSchneider
LOL, poor Suh.

PoopSandwich
11-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Suh is slowly earning a reputation as one of the biggest pieces of **** in the league.

DcmRulz
11-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Rodgers may as well just run it. Lions lost Avril now.

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks Detroit. I knew you couldn't take care of the Packers.

soybean
I want to kick Suh in the balls.

but you said he's not a dirty player and only has like two dirty plays...

BloodBrother
OH FFS can you run the effin ball...

BeerBaron
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Dirty ******* Suh. Dirty ******* team. I don't want to hear any more denials now.

Sloopy
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Earlier in the season I defended Suh as not being one of the dirtiest players in the league, he has a ways to go to take Harrison but he certainly is one of the dumbest mother ******* out there

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Dirty ******* Suh. Dirty ******* team. I don't want to hear any more denials now.

Suh is the only one dirty on this team, would you shut the **** up BB. Jesus, we have been getting absolutely jobbed all game by the refs, and Suh has been the only dirty one.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 01:35 PM
*Golf claps*

yaaay, they actually moved forward on short yardage.

BeerBaron
11-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Suh should be heavily fined for that. I doubt he'll get suspended since he's already ejected, but he'll be on an even closer watch in the future.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Suh is the only one dirty on this team, would you shut the **** up BB. Jesus, we have been getting absolutely jobbed all game by the refs, and Suh has been the only dirty one.

GET THE CART!

Notredameleo
11-24-2011, 01:37 PM
F$*# you Suh. You just hurt your team.

Notredameleo
11-24-2011, 01:38 PM
GET THE CART!

Please stop the whining about that unsubstantiated claim.

SickwithIt1010
11-24-2011, 01:38 PM
I love my defensive players to have a mean streak but god damn

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:41 PM
GET THE CART!

God that made me laugh.

ATLDirtyBirds
11-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Please stop the whining about that unsubstantiated claim.

Didn't whine about it at all chief. I was teasing Brodeur. Stop getting upset because you've got a scumbag team.

BradysKnee
Bad throw.

BloodBrother
Whoa Francois, sweet pick

Ness
Ugggh Stafford. Damn you sir.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Didn't whine about it at all chief. I was teasing Brodeur. Stop getting upset because you've got a scumbag team.

One man doesn't equal a team.

LonghornsLegend
11-24-2011, 01:45 PM
This went into the shitter pretty fast.

BloodBrother
Yesssssss Td!

ImBrotherCain
Delmas has had his share of dirty plays Brodeur

Miaoww
Ugh. Time to do something else until a team I can stand comes on my tv.

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Hahahaha Lions are still awful on Thanksgiving.

Complex
11-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Shouldn't have Stafford ehh

Raiderz4Life
11-24-2011, 01:49 PM
What a ****** start to the Thanksgiving games

shylo3716
11-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Suh = in the way!

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Are you F'ing serious. Bench Stafford. God.

Silver & Blue
11-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Take Stafford out.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 01:52 PM
LOL at Stafford

DcmRulz
Man, this Packers D is acrobatic. Pick #3 today.

LonghornsLegend
Ok Stafford come on now. Detroit has completely checked out of this game. Schwartz might want to try and reel them in here. Everyone is ready to go home at this point.

Brodeur
Goddammit Pettigrew.

PoopSandwich
Are you F'ing serious. Bench Stafford. God.

Woodson literally took that right out of Pettigrews hands...

ImBrotherCain
Wow that was sexy

SickwithIt1010
Whelp, when will the turkey be ready...

Complex
11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Yep, lets hope for a 3-5 TD in the next 16 minutes from Stafford.

CJSchneider
11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Please take Stafford out of the oven. His skin is a delicious golden brown.

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Woodson literally took that right out of Pettigrews hands...

True. Just saw the replay. I'm surprised they haven't gone deep to Calvin Johnson at least once.

Ness
11-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Dang. That was their chance to return that ball for a Touchdown.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 01:59 PM
http://youtu.be/T9SblJ2FZdI?t=21s

until 35 seconds.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Jeez, thursday games always lead to a boatload of injuries. Both teams losing guys left and right

Silver & Blue
11-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Great run right there.

Silver & Blue
11-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Finally a TD.

49erNation85
11-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Dam you Det , you was suppose bring you A game and yet again You FAIL.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Nice tackle. Jordyzzzz was prime to take that for a big gain

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Joey Harrington really needs to start throwing further.

nepg
11-24-2011, 02:25 PM
Detroit is complete fail today. They had this game, but kept trying to give it away. The Packers finally went ahead and accepted the gift it in the third.

The Lions ruined Thanksgiving.

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Thanksgiving is gonna be great IMO IMHO JMO

BloodBrother
11-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Sweet, Calvin gets a garbage TD to help my fantasy team. Great game

PoopSandwich
11-24-2011, 02:42 PM
I wish the Browns and like Seahawks could rematch over Thanksgiving so everyone could just turn their tvs off and spend time with their family.

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 02:43 PM
I wish the Browns and like Seahawks could rematch over Thanksgiving so everyone could just turn their tvs off and spend time with their family.

Spend time with family? **** that.

Ness
11-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Took a quick nap and this is what happens.

Breed
11-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Lions are turrible

Notredameleo
11-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Lions are turrible

Eagles record?

nepg
11-24-2011, 02:50 PM
WTF is bubbletape, Joe Buck, Master of the English language?

Breed
11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Eagles record?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+philadelphia+eagles+current+record% 3F

vidae
11-24-2011, 02:54 PM
I just don't see anyone beating the Packers this year unless they rest their starters. I hope they don't though, because I hate Mercury Morris and that 72 Dolphins team. Go 19-0!

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 03:02 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+philadelphia+eagles+current+record% 3F

Learn to understand what he's saying, not too difficult Breed.

Also, SOMEONE CALL MERCURY MORRIS! He's going to start appearing on Sportscenter every day for the next two months, I hope everyone's happy.

M.O.T.H.
11-24-2011, 03:12 PM
I have to work Black Friday tonight...I cant go into that hell with a loss on my mind. Let's go!

Brodeur
11-24-2011, 03:13 PM
Who the **** is this?

Grizzlegom
11-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Let's Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!