PDA

View Full Version : BrownLeader November Mock pII

Brown Leader
11-24-2011, 01:57 PM
"..YOU DON'T WANT THE BOOT!"

1. Indianapolis Colts – Andrew Luck* /QB/ Stanford:
Might be sad but also interesting to see if Manning cannot continue. Luck would be going from a college ball control offense to the pass happy Colts scheme at the next level. If that happens I think he could struggle more than most would suspect for a once in a decade prospect.

2. St.Louis Rams – Matt Kalil*/OT/USC:
Saffold, whether due to injuries or whatever, has regressed and made it impossible for the Rams to pass on Kalil.

3. Minnesota Vikings - Justin Blackmon* /WR/ Oklahoma State:
Too high imo for a WR but I don’t see Claiborne as a better prospect than Blackmon.

4. Washington Redskins – Matt Barkley*/QB/USC:
Actually I think Rex is a much better player in Was than he was in Chicago but there’s no way Shanahan does not take a QB if they end up with this high a pick.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Alshon Jeffery*/WR/South Carolina:
Many are down on him right now (as was I) but I think Jeffrey will probably prepare well after the season and have stellar combine and workouts that offset a sub par season.

6. Carolina Panthers – Mo Claiborne* /CB/ LSU:
Panthers have some young parts at WR, Gettis, Lafell, who could step their game up eventually so rather than risk a talented but questionable guy like Floyd I figure they go for the top CB prospect.

7. Miami Dolphins – Robert Griffin* /QB/ Baylor:
Dolphins showing signs of life. Too bad it won’t help Sparano. My early season speculation that Daboll could be offered the HC spot actually looks plausible now. Coming out, Griffin looks like a 2012 Michael Vick. Is that good or bad?

8. Cleveland Browns - Michael Floyd /WR/ Notre Dame:
Floyd’s the best WR prospect in the draft and if not for his past probably a top 5 pick. His stock could drop to late first ala Dez but he does have senior week and the like to rebuild his image and convince that he’s a different guy.

9. Arizona Cardinals – Jonathan Martin /OT/ Stanford:
Cards will probably give Danny McBride one more season before seriously looking elsewhere. Reiff strikes me as more of a Russ Grimm guy than Martin but I’m not ready to put him over Martin just yet.

10. Seattle Seahawks - Landry Jones* /QB/ Oklahoma:
Matt Hasselbeck returns to Seattle.

11. Kansas City Chiefs - Vontaze Burfict*/LB/Arizona State:
Sort of a bpa situation for the Chiefs unless Tannehill becomes coveted or L. Jones drops….or Tyler Wilson declares.

12. Denver Broncos - Trent Richardson*/RB/Alabama:
With the Tebow streak knocking them down the draft board it’s looking less likely they’ll find a franchise QB with their first pick. I think it’s more than possible Tannehill’s stock will rise to the point that he could be their pick at this range but I’m too much on his bandwagon right now to create a mock where he doesn’t go to the Browns. Fox’s offense is all about the run game and Mcgahee has demonstrated how terrible Moreno truly is.

13. San Diego Chargers – David DeCastro*/OG-C/Stanford:
Injuries upfront have taken their toll and exposed their lack of depth. Dombrowski. Ouch. Looking ahead the Chargers won’t be competitive unless Rivers is protected and they can run the ball.

14. Tennessee Titans – Vince Curry /DE/ Marshall:
Titans rising defense needs a knock out artist upfront. Curry might end up as the best pass rushing prospect from this class when it’s all said and evaluated come April.

15. Buffalo Bills - Melvin Ingram /OLB-DE/ South Carolina:
Bills would be fortunate to land Ingram, the best 34 LB prospect in the draft.

16. Philadelphia Eagles – Luke Kuechly* /LB/ Boston College:
Basically a bpa situation that also fits perfectly with Eagles needs.

17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Kelechi Osemele /OT-G/Iowa State:
It seems like the main problem with the Bucs this season is the pass protection and run blocking. Osemele is a big nasty blocker who should become a beast of an OG.

18. New York Giants – Mike Adams /OT/ Ohio State:
Coughlin hasn’t made it difficult to tell where the Giants will be looking to upgrade this off season.

19. New York Jets - Quinton Coples /DE/North Carolina:
Basically the best rusher available, Rex can find a way to use Coples either standing up, similar to Jarrett Johnson or upfront as a 5tech, or a combination of both.

20. Chicago Bears – Dre Kirkpatrick* /CB/ Alabama:
I was thinking simply bpa here, plus they have to defend GB and Det twice a year.

21. Cincinnati Bengals - Janoris Jenkins /CB/ North Alabama:
I’d call this pick a lock but after Simpson’s incident, which has strangely sort of disappeared from the media, I’m not so sure, but…

22. Houston Texans – Devon Still /NT/ Penn State:
I think Still could be a NT for the 34.

23. Cleveland Browns (ATL) – Ryan Tannehill /QB/ Texas A&M:
Colt McCoy’s best game of the season was last week against the Jaguars: 17-for-24 for 199 yards, one touchdown and one interception.

24. Detroit Lions – Riley Reiff* /OT/Iowa:
I think if Reiff goes anywhere after 15 it’s a steal.

25. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK)- Mark Barron*/S/ Alabama:
Always liked Chris Crocker and Reggie Nelson is playing better this year but I think S is still a legitimate need.

26. Dallas Cowboys – T.J. McDonald* /S/USC:
Actually surprising the defense is playing as well as it is with Sensi and Elam starting.

27. Baltimore Ravens - Manti Te'o*/LB/Notre Dame:
Not quite sure which direction to go here for the Ravens so I figured bpa and takes over for Ray either this season or next.

28. San Francisco 49ers – Mohamed Sanu* /WR/ Rutgers:
Reminds me of Marques Colston.

29. New England Patriots (NO)– Zach Brown /OLB/ North Carolina:
Much speculation that the Pats will return full time to the 34 front next season but I can see BB continue to use both schemes in a hybrid defense.

30. New England Patriots – Nick Perry* /DE/USC:
With the lack of top notch pass rushers in this draft I think it wise for Perry to declare.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers – Alameda Ta’Amu /DT/ Washington:
I don’t really see it yet but Ta’Amu is regarded as a better DT prospect than Phil Taylor. With Hampton at last finally hanging them up soon Steelers wouldn’t be able to pass on a key piece to the defense if he’s on the board.

32. Green Bay Packers – Shea McCellin /DE/ Boise State:
Figuring upgrading the pass rush will be the #1 priority this off season. McCellin is the type who, if he impresses with workout numbers, will see his stock shoot up.

Round 2

1. Indianapolis Colts – Kevin Zeitler /OG/ Wisconson:
Shifting to a more run ready offense should help out Manning and Luck down the road.

2. St. Louis Rams – Lamar Miller* /RB/ Miami:
Rams became a relevant team once Steven Jackson got healthy. Running game is the key.

3. Minnesota Vikings - Zebrie Sanders /OT/ Florida State:
Sanders has looked like a starting LT prospect since taking over for Datko.

4. Washington Redskins – Dwight Jones /WR/ North Carolina:
Kind of a Michael Jenkins type with better upside.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars – Alfonzo Dennard /CB/ Nebraska:
First or second round is all about how fast he runs.

6. Carolina Panthers – Jared Crick /DE/ Nebraska:
Inside outside disrupter who is a steal in the 2nd after his season ending injury will make him miss off season combine/workouts.

7. Miami Dolphins – Donta Hightower* /LB/ Alabama:
Burnett has been an embarrassment.

8. Cleveland Browns – David Wilson* /RB/ Virginia Tech:
Not convinced yet Hillis won’t be back in Cleveland next season but either way Wilson is an ideal change of pace/homerun hitter who might be tough enough to be a full time starter. Ala’ LeSean McCoy.

9. Philadelphia Eagles (ARI) – Brandon Thompson /DT/ Clemson:
Thompson is probably this draft’s top under tackle.

10. Seattle Seahawks – LaMichael James* /RB/ Oregon:
Seahawks are hurting when beast mode is off. James is a Jahvid Best type and a better change up than Forsett.

11. Kansas City Chiefs – Trevor Guyton /DE/ California:
Little or no buzz about Guyton but he’s probably the 2nd best 5tech prospect in the draft.

12. Denver Broncos – Kendall Wright /WR/Baylor:
Royal’s likely gone after this season. Smitty jr’s an upgrade and could compete with Thomas for the starting spot.

13. San Diego Chargers – Courtney Upshaw /LB/Alabama:
Upshaw is a guy that could play inside or out and improve the pass rush.

14. Tennessee Titans – Cordy Glenn /OG/ Georgia:
Johnson to his credit hasn’t pointed any fingers at the line but there’s room for improvement.

15. Buffalo Bills – Marvin McNutt /WR/Iowa:
Cast of unknowns after S.Johnson have not held up well down the stretch.

16. Philadelphia Eagles – Jonathan Massaquoi* /DE/ Troy:
After Babin and Cole, the Eagles aren’t getting much production out of the DEs.

17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Peter Konz* /OC/ Wisconson:
Freeman is under too much inside pressure and running Blount is the key to their success. Plus Faine is getting old in there and never was a good run blocker.

18. New York Giants – Danny Trevathan /LB/ Kentucky:
Inside backer that won’t have to come off the field. Reminds me of D’Qwell Jackson.

19. New York Jets – Brandon Jenkins* /OLB/ Florida State:
Rex has got to be desperate for a better pass rush.

20. Chicago Bears – Mike Brewster /OC/ Ohio State:
Has C.Spencer found a new position? My sense is that he's playing better at OG than he ever did at OC? If so, the Bears could look for an eventual replacement for Garza at the pivot.

21. Cincinnati Bengals – Chris Polk /RB/ Washington:
Benson is a bad decision away from not playing football and Polk is a first round caliber RB.

22. Houston Texans – Jarius Wright /WR/ Arkansas:
Expect Wright to blaze at workouts and be considered the top slot WR coming out.

23. Atlanta Falcons – Sean Spence* /LB/Miami:
Some teams will no doubt fall in love with Spence despite the lack of size.

24. Detroit Lions – Casey Heyward /CB/ Vanderbilt:
Green Bay Packers.

25. New England Patriots (OAK) - Cam Johnson /DE/ Virginia:
Shows flashes and is still making his way back to being 1oo% healthy.

26. Dallas Cowboys – Leonard Johnson /CB/ Iowa State:
Coming out party vs Blackmon opened eyes.

27. Baltimore Ravens – Doug Martin /RB/ Boise State:
Martin reminds me of a slower Ray Rice.

28. San Francisco 49ers – Chase Minnifield /CB/ Virgina:
Not quite as good as his rep but the Niners need more here and Minnifield could work his way into a solid pro.

29. New Orleans Saints – Lavonte David /OLB/ Nebraska:
Upgrade for the Saints woeful OLBs.

30. New England Patriots – DeVier Posey /WR/ Ohio State:
I think Posey is going to be the star of post season workouts and recover his stock.

31. Pittsburgh Steelers – Senio Kelemente /OG/ Washington:
Steelers seem to always have weaknesses upfront but keep winning games. More help.

32. Green Bay Packers – Frank Alexander /OLB/Oklahoma:
Doesn’t seem to get as much attention as Ronnell Lewis but has a strong all around game.

Notable returning;

D.J. Fluker
Ronnell Lewis
Robert Lester
Tyler Wilson
Dontari Poe
Jerel Worthy
Devin Taylor
Donte Paige-Moss
Dwayne Allen
Tommy Streeter

Order is projected off the current week 11 order. http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49659

SickwithIt1010
11-24-2011, 02:14 PM
Love the Eagles first 2 picks.

DE isnt really a need...give us Konz there.

Matthew Jones
11-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Zach Brown wouldn't be a good fit in New England. Way too small for the 3-4. Even if the Patriots stayed in a 4-3, Jerod Mayo is their WLB in that scheme. Nick Perry would be cool but I think he might lack the bulk Belichick wants. I can dig Cam Johnson. DeVier Posey probably isn't someone Belichick would draft. I think he'd play it safer there. I'd be hoping for Upshaw, Konz, and Johnson with those first three. Maybe a safer WR than Posey with the fourth one.

Brown Leader
11-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Love the Eagles first 2 picks.

DE isnt really a need...give us Konz there.

I thought they really liked Jason Kelce?

Brown Leader
11-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Zach Brown wouldn't be a good fit in New England. Way too small for the 3-4. Even if the Patriots stayed in a 4-3, Jerod Mayo is their WLB in that scheme. Nick Perry would be cool but I think he might lack the bulk Belichick wants. I can dig Cam Johnson. DeVier Posey probably isn't someone Belichick would draft. I think he'd play it safer there. I'd be hoping for Upshaw, Konz, and Johnson with those first three. Maybe a safer WR than Posey with the fourth one.

I think they'll want to put more speed on the field. Brown can be used in a variety of ways, covering and pass rushing, and BB is, of course, scheme diverse. They don't really have a guy like Brown on the roster.

Thecollegedropout
11-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Its good that you got the Jets a pass rusher early but 2? Nah.

If the Jets got Reiff at RT in round 1 and Jenkins in round 2, I don't think many Jet fans would complain much about anything.

Matthew Jones
11-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I think they'll want to put more speed on the field. Brown can be used in a variety of ways, covering and pass rushing, and BB is, of course, scheme diverse. They don't really have a guy like Brown on the roster.

With Jerod Mayo at weakside linebacker, where is he going to play? Brandon Spikes plays inside. You're obviously free to go with whoever in your mocks, but I'm just trying to help you make an accurate projection. Why draft a weakside linebacker when one of your best defensive players plays the same position? That pick reeks of trying to fit a player into the first round.

vidae
11-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Meh, solid Chiefs draft. If we don't come out of it with a QB though it'd be a bad draft for us.

coordinator0
11-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Good first round pick for Baltimore, Te'o is DEFINITELY the right direction to go with there. Spending a 2nd round pick on a RB isn't ideal, but there isn't anybody left on your board that stands out either. Billy Winn might be a better pick there.

RCSooner
11-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Ronnell Lewis isn't coming back for another year. Put him in your first round somewhere.

crites09
11-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Solid Bengals draft

bruschis4all
11-24-2011, 04:47 PM
With Jerod Mayo at weakside linebacker, where is he going to play? Brandon Spikes plays inside. You're obviously free to go with whoever in your mocks, but I'm just trying to help you make an accurate projection. Why draft a weakside linebacker when one of your best defensive players plays the same position? That pick reeks of trying to fit a player into the first round.

I don't think Spikes is a good fit for a 4-3 MLB. You have to get depth on your pass drops and he's too slow. He's fine for the 3-4. Mayo could drop deep. I'd rather see Mayo at MLB and find a speedy lb. I'd be ok with Zack Brown if we stick with the 4-3. I also like doubling up on de's. I'd rather have Curry or Ingram. But, I'd be ok with Perry. Don't like Posey in the 2nd. I'm curious to see this safety Vaccaro from Texas tonight. If he's a CF type, I'd rather have a player like him than a wr who played 2 games his senior year. Anyone want our 2nd for a first next year?? LOL

indyfan1985
11-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Kevin Zietler is a reach in the top of the 2nd. Give the Colts NT Brandon Thopmson. Thompson is a NT in a 4-3, not a UT.

ChicagoBearsVet23
11-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Great Bears draft

shylo3716
11-24-2011, 07:32 PM
3. Minnesota Vikings - Justin Blackmon* /WR/ Oklahoma State:
Too high imo for a WR but I don’t see Claiborne as a better prospect than Blackmon.

Excellent choice over Claiborne at the moment for that spot. Percy Harvin is NOT a #1.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Alshon Jeffery*/WR/South Carolina:
Many are down on him right now (as was I) but I think Jeffrey will probably prepare well after the season and have stellar combine and workouts that offset a sub par season.

I really think he is overrated right now & that he should not be drafted in the top 10.

Dolphins showing signs of life. Too bad it won’t help Sparano. My early season speculation that Daboll could be offered the HC spot actually looks plausible now. Coming out, Griffin looks like a 2012 Michael Vick. Is that good or bad?

Would be a game changer for the Phins, but what would he really bring to the team in terms of being a Leader/Winner? In the Phins QB situation I would go Landry Jones, just for a better fit.

8. Cleveland Browns - Michael Floyd /WR/ Notre Dame:
Floyd’s the best WR prospect in the draft and if not for his past probably a top 5 pick. His stock could drop to late first ala Dez but he does have senior week and the like to rebuild his image and convince that he’s a different guy.

Pick makes perfect sense, especially when you pair him with another physical specimen in Little, to become your WRs of the future.

12. Denver Broncos - Trent Richardson*/RB/Alabama:
With the Tebow streak knocking them down the draft board it’s looking less likely they’ll find a franchise QB with their first pick. I think it’s more than possible Tannehill’s stock will rise to the point that he could be their pick at this range but I’m too much on his bandwagon right now to create a mock where he doesn’t go to the Browns. Fox’s offense is all about the run game and Mcgahee has demonstrated how terrible Moreno truly is.

I consider this pick a "Lock"

20. Chicago Bears – Dre Kirkpatrick* /CB/ Alabama:
I was thinking simply bpa here, plus they have to defend GB and Det twice a year.

Could not agree anymore that they need secondary help. Great pick for the spot they would be getting him at.

23. Cleveland Browns (ATL) – Ryan Tannehill /QB/ Texas A&M:
Colt McCoy’s best game of the season was last week against the Jaguars: 17-for-24 for 199 yards, one touchdown and one interception.

Very logical move right here.

Round 2

2. St. Louis Rams – Lamar Miller* /RB/ Miami:
Rams became a relevant team once Steven Jackson got healthy. Running game is the key.

Perfect fit IMO to be the back of the future.

8. Cleveland Browns – David Wilson* /RB/ Virginia Tech:
Not convinced yet Hillis won’t be back in Cleveland next season but either way Wilson is an ideal change of pace/homerun hitter who might be tough enough to be a full time starter. Ala’ LeSean McCoy.

Does not get any better for the Browns.

13. San Diego Chargers – Courtney Upshaw /LB/Alabama:
Upshaw is a guy that could play inside or out and improve the pass rush.

Believe he goes higher.

Notable returning;

D.J. Fluker
Ronnell Lewis
Robert Lester
Tyler Wilson
Dontari Poe - Why doesn't he come out when he is buzzing right now?
Jerel Worthy
Devin Taylor
Donte Paige-Moss
Dwayne Allen
Tommy Streeter - Why would he be considered as a guy to come out?

Order is projected off the current week 11 order. http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49659

Constructive feedback in Bold

thebow305
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
Nice phins draft, but embarrassment is a strong word for burnett. He hasnt been THAT bad.

ArkyRamsFan
11-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Brown Leader:

Heh...thanks for the love but the Rams haven't been "relevant" for at least 8 -9 years now. Sad, really.

Also, like the Kalil pick but don't see them taking a RB in the second round. Just too many gaping holes everywhere else and Steven is signed for another year or two; so we've got that going for us.

As far as needs are concerned WR, TE, OL, DT, OLB and CB are all in the mix.

Other than that we are just fine...lol

Brown Leader
11-25-2011, 11:46 AM

Spikes is a 3 down LB?

Brown Leader
11-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Constructive feedback in Bold

Would be a game changer for the Phins, but what would he really bring to the team in terms of being a Leader/Winner? In the Phins QB situation I would go Landry Jones, just for a better fit.

? So Jones is a better leader/winner than Griffin. Sounds like your really not a RG3 fan.

Notable returning;

D.J. Fluker
Ronnell Lewis
Robert Lester
Tyler Wilson
Dontari Poe - Why doesn't he come out when he is buzzing right now?
Jerel Worthy
Devin Taylor
Donte Paige-Moss
Dwayne Allen
Tommy Streeter - Why would he be considered as a guy to come out?

Is Poe really buzzing? I've seen some scouting reports that have him in the 3rd round.

I think Streeter is a rs sophmore and he's having a big breakout year.

Brown Leader
11-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Brown Leader:

Heh...thanks for the love but the Rams haven't been "relevant" for at least 8 -9 years now. Sad, really.

Also, like the Kalil pick but don't see them taking a RB in the second round. Just too many gaping holes everywhere else and Steven is signed for another year or two; so we've got that going for us.

As far as needs are concerned WR, TE, OL, DT, OLB and CB are all in the mix.

Other than that we are just fine...lol

I didn't think TE was a need in the 2nd last year, and if I remember correct, neither did you. Seems this draft might have some first round caliber RBs available in the 2nd round. Miller, Wilson and Polk ...and maby Bernard Pierce if he declares. But if Dennard falls out of the first, he's a good pick as well.

smh. I thought the Rams wouldn't be as good as last season but it is looking pretty bad. I wonder if McDaniels would actually go with a dominant run game. It can cover up flaws but it's not his style. I like Spag but I'm curious what Jeff Fisher could do with this team.

Brown Leader
11-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Nice phins draft, but embarrassment is a strong word for burnett. He hasnt been THAT bad.

Ha. I pegged Burnett as having a breakout year and instead he's having his worst. Early this season he was absolutely terrible, maby he's picked it up of late along with the whole team.

akvikefan89
11-25-2011, 04:10 PM
I like Blackmon, and we really need a starting WR, but man taking a wideout that high makes me nervous. I guess in that situation I would go along with it, especially if we went LT in round 2 like you have us doing.

Al Capwn
11-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Hate your picks for the browns. I would be pissed if that happened.

K Train
11-29-2011, 03:25 PM
RGIII is like a 2012 michael vick....cause hes black? i guess. Cause im not sure i see that comparison. He might be a dual threat but the man is a passer.

that being said taamu is TERRIBLE for the steelers in round 1. theres just no value for that kind of NT in the first round anymore. Mcclendon/hood and hell maybe even al woods can play NT for the steelers with hampton and hoke gone.

Dennard, Hightower, Glenn, Minnifield, or hell maybe even crick

BaLLiN
11-29-2011, 03:38 PM
Reiff and Konz would be ideal for the giants, don't particularly like Adams

Brown Leader
11-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Hate your picks for the browns. I would be pissed if that happened.

:) My thinking was we need better playmakers. Floyd over Richardson because I'm not sure their ready to give up entirely on Hardesty. I don't know what your take on Colt is, but he has looked like a back up type all year so we desperately need to get some competition going at the QB spot. Wilson could be a better pro than college player. He looks exactly like LeSean McCoy.

Brown Leader
11-29-2011, 07:59 PM
RGIII is like a 2012 michael vick....cause hes black? i guess. Cause im not sure i see that comparison. He might be a dual threat but the man is a passer.

that being said taamu is TERRIBLE for the steelers in round 1. theres just no value for that kind of NT in the first round anymore. Mcclendon/hood and hell maybe even al woods can play NT for the steelers with hampton and hoke gone.

Dennard, Hightower, Glenn, Minnifield, or hell maybe even crick

Are you trying to say RG3 is a better passer already than this year's Mike Vick?

Yeah, I didn't really like putting TaAmu in there but NT types always get overvalued. That said, it's not like you can put just anyone in there.

Brown Leader
11-29-2011, 08:01 PM
Reiff and Konz would be ideal for the giants, don't particularly like Adams

You'll take Adams and you'll like it.

Ha Reiff is getting lots of buzz now, I don't see a chance Adams goes before him now. What would be interesting is whether the Giants would take Martin or Adams.

K Train
11-29-2011, 08:42 PM
Are you trying to say RG3 is a better passer already than this year's Mike Vick?

Yeah, I didn't really like putting TaAmu in there but NT types always get overvalued. That said, it's not like you can put just anyone in there.

i dont think hes the type of NT that gets a first round pick from the steelers especially....casey was a rare NT in his prime but they dont exactly need that fatass NT in the middle to run their defense. I would be ok with raji or phil taylor type NT in round one but to me taamu is more in the tier of troup, joseph, or cody...not that hes not a good fit or a fine player, but they can roll just fine with mcclendon and woods and hood...and anthony gray was a guy they liked in preseason i wouldnt be surprised if he was brought back next year. Mcclendon has shown he might not be the body that casey is but he is very powerful and can take up blocks as well as shed them.

steelers need to focus on both guards, one tackle, MLB, and CB/FS. to me thats the only options for them in the early rounds

prock
11-30-2011, 06:48 AM
Wonderful Vikings mock