View Full Version : Reggie Nelson visiting Dallas

TNewFan41
03-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Right on the top of the "Newsmakers" box-

http://nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts

YAY! Gives D-Unit and I hope!

thule
03-26-2007, 06:07 PM
eh...already attended his pro-day...this scares me a bit.

Burns336
03-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Scares me too, i would of love to of had Nelson a week and a half ago, but after hearing Jerry say he believes watkins is our future at FS and the recent signing of Hamlin i just dont see how we can afford to spend our first rounder on a FS? We would be very crowded back there. I think they are probably just making sure they touch all their bases with each and every player.

D-Unit
03-26-2007, 06:25 PM
At this point, I'm open to anything. But I think it's partly a us sending out smoke signals to other teams behind us (ie. Patriots) that they better trade up if they want him.

Burns336
03-26-2007, 06:30 PM
At this point, I'm open to anything. But I think it's partly a us sending out smoke signals to other teams behind us (ie. Patriots) that they better trade up if they want him.

good point, i wonder if the 'boys are already contemplating dropping down a few spots

Im_a_Romosexual
03-26-2007, 06:36 PM
thats what I hope we do eventually

TNewFan41
03-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Scares me too, i would of love to of had Nelson a week and a half ago, but after hearing Jerry say he believes watkins is our future at FS and the recent signing of Hamlin i just dont see how we can afford to spend our first rounder on a FS? We would be very crowded back there. I think they are probably just making sure they touch all their bases with each and every player.

Hmmmm, that is how it is with CB and LB, yet you guys still want one.....

D-Unit
03-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Hmmmm, that is how it is with CB and LB, yet you guys still want one.....
Last I checked, we did not just sign a CB or LB in Free Agency with longterm deal connotations.

TNewFan41
03-26-2007, 07:59 PM
You got me there, on the CB part. It doesn't matter if we didn't sing a LB, the position is already to crowded. Now if you want a situational pass-rusher on the 2nd day, or 3rd round I am fine with it, but a first round LB is obsurd.