NY Jets at Washington
Baltimore at Cleveland
Dallas at Arizona
Green Bay at NY Giants
St. Louis at San Fran
Detroit at New Orleans

Monday:
San Diego at Jacksonville

Some thoughts...I guess we're back to the ****** Monday Night matchups. Seriously, how the hell do teams like ******* Jacksonville get on MNF? Much less twice? The only reason to watch that one is to make fun of Blaine Gabbert.

prock
11-30-2011, 08:07 AM
I would rather the Vikings miss out on Kalil than lose to a team that's putting Tebow on their back.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
I would rather the Vikings miss out on Kalil than lose to a team that's putting Tebow on their back.

I would absolutely love for you guys to win. Love it. I'm hoping for like 9 sacks by Jared Allen....or at least tackles on Tebow in the backfield. You can't sack a FB.

Raiderz4Life
11-30-2011, 08:42 AM
I'm rooting for the Vikes as well

hockey619
11-30-2011, 08:54 AM
Some thoughts...I guess we're back to the ****** Monday Night matchups. Seriously, how the hell do teams like ******* Jacksonville get on MNF? Much less twice? The only reason to watch that one is to make fun of Blaine Gabbert.

thats the exact reason I told my brother for why ill even bother tune into that horror show haha

Raiderz4Life
11-30-2011, 09:01 AM
thats the exact reason I told my brother for why ill even bother tune into that horror show haha

Is he starting or was he permanently benched for mccown??

hockey619
11-30-2011, 09:04 AM
Is he starting or was he permanently benched for mccown??

Del Rio said hes still starting. But now hes not calling the shots so who knows.

that game would somehow get worse if gabbert werent in so we could watch him crap his pants everytime the ball is snapped.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Gabbert better start. No one wants to watch Luke McCown be competent. (By comparison to Gabbert at least.)

Nalej
11-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Trap game? I hope not! Here's hoping for 0-12

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 09:13 AM
Trap game? I hope not! Here's hoping for 0-12

I'm pretty sure that Dan Orlovsky is something like 0-7 as a starter. I don't see that win total changing anytime soon.

jrdrylie
11-30-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty sure that Dan Orlovsky is something like 0-7 as a starter. I don't see that win total changing anytime soon.

I saw a stat where he has attempted a pass in 15 career games. His teams are 0-15 in those games.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 09:18 AM
I saw a stat where he has attempted a pass in 15 career games. His teams are 0-15 in those games.

He and Ernie Sims could potentially be part of TWO winless seasons. I'd consider just quitting football after that.

prock
11-30-2011, 09:22 AM
He and Ernie Sims could potentially be part of TWO winless seasons. I'd consider just quitting football after that.

That would be so god damn funny. Poor bastards haha

hockey619
11-30-2011, 09:24 AM

he was a big part of an 0-16 team and ran out of the back of the endzone on a scramble, one of the more humiliating moments in recent pro football. he was the backup to curtis painter - curtis freaking painter - who backed up the totally worthless kerry collins.

yet orlovsky stuck with it. obviously hes got some thick skin or hes delusional because i cant imagine how he could not think (know) hes atrocious.

Nalej
11-30-2011, 09:31 AM
It's called a nice paycheck. You can put me as the #3/4/5 QB on any NFL roster right now and I'd do it.
Though I'd immediately would make Orlovsky look like a Brady/Rodgers love child

TimmG6376
11-30-2011, 09:57 AM

I'm rooting for the Vikes to put an end to this too, however, it isn't looking likely that AP will play this week and that is going to make it tough.

EDIT: So what does it say that Tebow has both Bears and Packers fans rooting for a Vikings victory? Are we sure Tebow is inspired from above?

brat316
11-30-2011, 10:02 AM
I think the Thursday night games are messing with the Monday games....TV obligations and such.

VernonLawson89
11-30-2011, 10:05 AM
49ers will clinch the NFC Worst, that's all.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm rooting for the Vikes to put an end to this too, however, it isn't looking likely that AP will play this week and that is going to make it tough.

EDIT: So what does it say that Tebow has both Bears and Packers fans rooting for a Vikings victory? Are we sure Tebow is inspired from above?

I guess we're just pagan barbarians who root for the teams up north.

vidae
11-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Tamba against the Bears OL? 10 sacks, minimum.

Bears D against the Chiefs O? Chiefs score 0 points. :(

V.I.P
11-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Tampa at Carolina

Carolina is at Tampa....

It's pretty fitting that we are wearing throw backs this week, since we suck so bad..

Below is the only reason i am gonna watch the rest of the season...

http://pictures.replayphotos.com/images/BUCC/md/tampa-bay-buccaneers-2010-11-season-legarrette-blount-josh-freeman-bucc-1011-x-00090md.jpg

No, not #5 (he sucks), i am talking about #27

brat316
11-30-2011, 11:08 AM
Philly at Seattle

Sunday:
Tennessee at Buffalo
Kansas City at Chicago
Atlanta at Houston
Oakland at Miami
Denver at Minny
Indy at New England
Cincy at Pittsburgh
Tampa at Carolina
NY Jets at Washington
Baltimore at Cleveland
Dallas at Arizona
Green Bay at NY Giants
St. Louis at San Fran
Detroit at New Orleans

Monday:
Jacksonville at San Diego 17

Sloopy
11-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Alright, I'll be the first to say it....

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!

scottyboy
11-30-2011, 12:23 PM
part of me is like "we just got embarrassed brutally on national tv, maybe we'll have some fight and upset the packers"

but then i'm like, oh wait, our D is terrible and we're going to get massacred and we have no fight or energy or life on this team/D whatsoever

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 12:42 PM
part of me is like "we just got embarrassed brutally on national tv, maybe we'll have some fight and upset the packers"

but then i'm like, oh wait, our D is terrible and we're going to get massacred and we have no fight or energy or life on this team/D whatsoever

Everyone keeps saying how the Coughlin gets the Giants to play their best when their backs are to the wall.

I don't know...I'm predicting another 40 something to 20 something loss.

scottyboy
11-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Everyone keeps saying how the Coughlin gets the Giants to play their best when their backs are to the wall.

I don't know...I'm predicting another 40 something to 20 something loss.

yeah, our backs were up against the wall coming into new orleans. and i dont even have a clever analogy for what happened nor what our backs our up against now.

our only shot is hope the cowboys lose to stay 1 game behind them, and then win out. that's it. Winning out (and by this I mean after the Packers) is absolutely possible. It's not out of the realm of possibility, or even reality, to sweep the cowboys and beat the jets and redskins. so there's hope...just not so much for this week

killxswitch
11-30-2011, 12:46 PM
The Pats might break the single-game scoring record vs. the Colts.

Hines
11-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Huge AFCN game this week at Heinz Field.

Sloopy
11-30-2011, 12:53 PM
yeah, our backs were up against the wall coming into new orleans. and i dont even have a clever analogy for what happened nor what our backs our up against now.

our only shot is hope the cowboys lose to stay 1 game behind them, and then win out. that's it. Winning out (and by this I mean after the Packers) is absolutely possible. It's not out of the realm of possibility, or even reality, to sweep the cowboys and beat the jets and redskins. so there's hope...just not so much for this week

Mmmm... Idk the Saints are a tough team to beat at home. The Giants often play up to their opponents and they are @ home. I know you guys have been sporadic throughout the season, but I still give you one of the best chances of beating the Pack on their remaining schedule

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 12:57 PM

I don't know....the Saints only mustered a meager 62.

Plus you might actually move the ball against the Pats to take a few minutes off the clock.

T-RICH49
11-30-2011, 01:00 PM
Tamba against the Bears OL? 10 sacks, minimum.

Bears D against the Chiefs O? Chiefs score 0 points. :(

and Tyler Crapo will appearantly start again....do I hear 10 INT's?

killxswitch
11-30-2011, 01:02 PM
I don't know....the Saints only mustered a meager 62.

Plus you might actually move the ball against the Pats to take a few minutes off the clock.

I just hope we rush 6+ every down to try to hit Brady as much as possible.

Nalej
11-30-2011, 01:07 PM
I just hope we rush 6+ every down to try to hit Brady as much as possible.

Just rush them on M.Light's side. You'll do well.

AntoinCD
11-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Just rush one on M.Light's side. You'll do well.

Edited for correctness

Go_Eagles77
11-30-2011, 01:10 PM
As if my excitement level for the eagles wasn't low enough, you had to go and make them play on a Thursday?

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 01:11 PM
As if my excitement level for the eagles wasn't low enough, you had to go and make them play on a Thursday?

and AT Seattle, which has proven to be a trap for many teams this year. Cross country trip on a short week? Sign the Eagles up for another L.

Bucs147
11-30-2011, 01:27 PM
Carolina is at Tampa....

It's pretty fitting that we are wearing throw backs this week, since we suck so bad..

http://pictures.replayphotos.com/images/BUCC/md/tampa-bay-buccaneers-2010-11-season-legarrette-blount-josh-freeman-bucc-1011-x-00090md.jpg

Hey, we might finally score an offensive touchdown in the first quarter ! Yep, that still hasn't happened this season, that's how pathetic our offense is.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Hey, we might finally score an offensive touchdown in the first quarter ! Yep, that still hasn't happened this season, that's how pathetic our offense is.

Fire your OC and join the Norv Turner as OC sweepstakes.

Or just start running the 2 minute offense all the time. Every time I've watched the Bucs, that seems to be the only time they move the ball with any regularity.

Ness
11-30-2011, 01:37 PM
San Diego is at Jacksonville. Not the other way around.

ShutDwn
11-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Carolina is at Tampa....

I've already come to terms with the fact that the Panthers defense will be run over all day. Using Blount to control the clock and keep the ball away from the Panthers is probably the best strategy based on the season so far.

Complex
11-30-2011, 01:40 PM
If the Jags don't sell-out can Monday Night Football be blacked out?

soybean
11-30-2011, 01:50 PM

the pats are favored by 20.

I forgot the stat but either they have covered in their last 7 games or havent covered

EDIT: this is the best info i could find...
It has been nearly 20 years since a 20-point underdog didn't beat the spread, and very seldom has any underdog even had to contend with the insult of being that lightly regarded.

New England won eight of its first 10 games that season by at least 20 or more points, but wasn't made a 20-point favorite in any of those games. When the oddsmakers did finally favor them by 20 (or more) in four games the Patriots didn't cover in any of them.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 01:51 PM
the pats are favored by 20.

EDIT: wait let me check

So that just means the Pats will score 80 while the Colts score 6....haha, I can't finish that in all seriousness.

DraftSavant
11-30-2011, 01:58 PM

Games are only blacked-out in the team's market. Everybody except Jacksonville would get it.

jrdrylie
11-30-2011, 02:02 PM

Yes it can. But they'll sell out. They always sell out for Monday night games.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 02:03 PM
For a Monday Night game, I guarantee a corporate sponsor or the Jags themselves will buy up the remaining tickets to ensure a sellout.

brat316
11-30-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't think they can blackout a nationally televised game. blackouts happens since it is seen by region. How would espn do it? In the Jax area show bowling?

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't think they can blackout a nationally televised game. blackouts happens since it is seen by region. How would espn do it? In the Jax area show bowling?

Probably just put up one of those blue/black "NON DUPLICATION BROADCAST" type screens.

brat316
11-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Probably just put up one of those blue/black "NON DUPLICATION BROADCAST" type screens.

If the blacked-out nationally televised game is on a cable television network such as ESPN or the NFL Network, all cable and satellite television providers in the affected markets must black out the cable network's signal to customers in the affected markets during the game (this is a condition of the channels' agreements with both the league and the providers)

I stand corrected.

AHhahaha this must really suck.
The NFL Mobile app for mobile devices periodically checks the user's location in order to enforce blackouts, and will not show a blacked-out game if the device is being used in the game's home market. Transmissions are also blacked out if the mobile device is currently within or near the home stadium.

MetSox17
11-30-2011, 02:34 PM
Man, the NFL are dicks.

Ness
11-30-2011, 02:34 PM
I wonder what would happen in your mobile device if you are on the border of the blackout region. Hmm...

http://epguides.com/UnsolvedMysteries/cast.jpg

soybean
11-30-2011, 02:57 PM
so... this week we get to see whose backup quarterback is worse? hanie vs. palko!

diabsoule
11-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Atlanta CB Brent Grimes will be sidelined for a couple games
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/28194/brent-grimes-will-be-sidelined

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 03:13 PM
so... this week we get to see whose backup quarterback is worse? hanie vs. palko!

I feel fairly confident that it's Palko. Not that Hanie is great, but Palko is awful.

TitanHope
11-30-2011, 03:52 PM
Chris Johnson has averaged 5.2 YPC over the past 4 games, and looked like his old self against the Bucs. Not only was the burst there, but the decisive running was back. He was quickly recognizing the holes and attacking them, without the hesitation we've seen all year. He's also got more receiving yards already than he had all of last season.

Hopefully, he finishes just as strong.

SuperMcGee
11-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Well he plays Buffalo this week, so I'm sure people will be proclaiming his triumphant return in a few days time.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 04:16 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/30/von-miller-has-thumb-surgery-could-miss-vikings-game/

The Broncos real MVP has thumb surgery. May be out this week.

brat316
11-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Oh shiittt the Vikings will win now.

V.I.P
11-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Freeman hurt, Josh Johnson may get the start vs Carolina .... yayy ???

Flyboy
11-30-2011, 06:43 PM
Another primetime game... this time facing an explosive Lions offense. Should be a good one..

Vox Populi
11-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Well he plays Buffalo this week, so I'm sure people will be proclaiming his triumphant return in a few days time.

Yeah, the Bills run defense has been absolutely terrible since the injuries started to pile up on defense. I can't believe how much teams pass on the Bills when thats basically playing into their strength by giving the DB's the opportunity to make plays on the ball and receivers. If the Titans just pound the rock and pass the ball to Cook I don't think the Bills would stop them very often.

AlexDown
11-30-2011, 07:07 PM

Giants still control their own destiny at this point with 2 games against Dallas. Dallas loss this week would be big, considering the Giants are playing the Packers this week.

BeerBaron
11-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Giants still control their own destiny at this point with 2 games against Dallas. Dallas loss this week would be big, considering the Giants are playing the Packers this week.

I don't buy it. The Cowboys' non-Giants games are far easier than the Giants remaining schedule, including the Packers and the Jets, who are in a playoff desperation mode themselves and would love to win the battle of New York.

2-3 is entirely likely, 3-2 would be my "at best" prediction for the Giants the rest of the way.

Raiderz4Life
11-30-2011, 07:19 PM
I'll agree that 2-3 is likely but I think 4-1 is very possible as well. NYG will also be in desperation mode.

wogitalia
11-30-2011, 07:26 PM
NYG will also be in desperation mode.

Shouldn't that have started a few weeks ago? Sure haven't looked like they have any interest in playoff football.

Raiderz4Life
11-30-2011, 08:05 PM
I think the players are feeling it but for some reason their coaches don't seem to have that sense of urgency. I think if they lose to GB which they probably will...the coaches may finally wake up. Maybe...idk

scottyboy
11-30-2011, 08:13 PM
wait...the giants can make the playoffs? nobody sure as hell told them that. everyone outside of really Eli has looked flatter than a 5th grade girls locker room

Giantsfan1080
11-30-2011, 08:17 PM
What I don't understand about the Giants is how the switch flipped from 49'ers to the Eagles. We play a tough Pats team on the road and take it in the last minutes which had the team super pumped and confident. They go to SF to play a top NFC team and this one also comes down to the last minute but overall a well played game and we had the chance to win. You figured they would come home and continue to play that way but all of a sudden it's like watching a totally different team out there now. It's as if the aliens from Space Jam suddenly took the Giants hearts and souls. It has me vexed.

scottyboy
11-30-2011, 08:20 PM
http://blog.nj.com/giants_impact/2008/12/medium_chase-blackburn-giants.jpg

the Giants only hope. the x-factor himself

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Trent Cole, I could have gotten that sack. shut up.

And wow Vince Young, your dumb. I know you can't string 4 words together... but really?

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 07:36 PM
what the heck...vince young, what was that...

Ness
12-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Forgot there was a game on.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 07:37 PM
http://blog.nj.com/giants_impact/2008/12/medium_chase-blackburn-giants.jpg

the Giants only hope. the x-factor himself

remember his first game as a giant, pick 6

bantx
12-01-2011, 07:41 PM
why arent they running and basing the offense around mccoy?!

Paul
12-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Hold My Dick!!!

Ness
12-01-2011, 07:42 PM
That has to be the most embarrassing play against the Eagles this season.

Caulibflower
12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
I'd just like to point out that Marshawn Lynch is sick.

J-Mike88
12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
That has to be the most embarrassing play against the Eagles this season.
If it's not Djax dropping the TD pass last week, this will make the top of the list.

Raiderz4Life
12-01-2011, 07:45 PM
ooooo i missed it...what did VY do?

Miaoww
12-01-2011, 07:45 PM
why arent they running and basing the offense around mccoy?!

Because it's Andy Reid.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 07:47 PM
ooooo i missed it...what did VY do?

expect desean jackson to come back to the ball, and throw a terrible ball anyway

holt_bruce81
12-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Best run of the year? Come on, it wasn't THAT impressive the eagles are just terrible.

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 07:48 PM
God the eagles are so bad. That was pathetic. Had nothing on his run against the saints, but still sick none the less!

brat316
12-01-2011, 07:49 PM
1 this was a trap game,
2 Eagles suck.

Ness
Blount gets my vote for best run of the year against the Packers.

BaLLiN
If seattle had a QB....

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 07:50 PM
If seattle had a QB....

Same goes for the Redskins.

bantx
12-01-2011, 07:51 PM
God you have the #1 RB this season use him! ******* throwing way too ******* much witha back up QB. Messing up my fantasy stats

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
i just feel terrible for eagles fans. nothing worse than crashing down this hard from the early season expectations.

I feel bad for Bills fans, they finally think they have something going, then they lose key players and are in shambles. Its a shame.

holt_bruce81
12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Blount gets my vote for best run of the year against the Packers.

Now that was awesome.

ChiFan24
12-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm so sick of the Eagles ******* me over in my confidence pool. The talent level isn't even close. Just win the ******* game.

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 07:59 PM
I'm so sick of the Eagles ******* me over in my confidence pool. The talent level isn't even close. Just win the ******* game.

Or, the eagles talent was simply overrated to begin with and they aren't that good....

Everyone in the NFL is talented. The eagles are small and soft.

XxXdragonXxX
12-01-2011, 08:00 PM

Bigger names does not equal more talent.

Xonraider
12-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I don't hate the Eagles, but I want them to lose because I hate it that they still say they are in the hunt for the playoffs and because I want Nnamdi to lose lol

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 08:01 PM

Thank you. 100% agree. A few big (overrated) names doesn't make you "that much more talented" than the rest of the NFL.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 08:03 PM
quick question.... what the hell happened to Mike williams...again? He disappeared...then reappeared...then disappeared...Reminds me of the Brett Favre parody youtube video "what should i do?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NomDl8DIE

Ness
12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Lynch making his case.

Raiderz4Life
12-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Eagles suck...i know i'm beating an undead horse but...they suck

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Did anyone just see Nnamdi on that Lynch run? Sometimes it surprises me how these guys get to the NFL with how they shy away from contact..

Caulibflower
12-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks again, Marshawn.

XxXdragonXxX
Marshawn with a real OL=trouble.

Xonraider
Wow what a massive hole on the defense, great block by Zach Miller

ElectricEye
Philly is playing ****** defensive football, but man is it fun when Marshawn Lynch goes off like this. Disappointing career, but still a talented guy.

Raiderz4Life
Philadelphia Eagles......hold ma diiiiiiiick!!

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Seattle Seahawks 2011-2012 + RGIII = Championship

CDCB14
Ahhh, love watchin asante samuel not even try to catch lynch. I know he's slow as ****, but I love watching asante suck ass lol.

Nothing better than asante samuel fail!

holt_bruce81
Welp, there goes my fantasy football season.

DcmRulz
12-01-2011, 08:15 PM
What's Philly's team identity again? Speed? power D? McCoy?

Jvig43
12-01-2011, 08:15 PM
It still amazes me how bad the Eagles are.

DcmRulz
12-01-2011, 08:16 PM
well, Seattle certainly covered Cooper on that one.

XxXdragonXxX
Ummmm, what the hell....

ElectricEye
I still really like Riley Cooper. Shouldn't have dropped that one earlier though.

Raiderz4Life
12-01-2011, 08:22 PM
wooo Golden Tate lol Eagles making him look good lol

DcmRulz
12-01-2011, 08:22 PM
These announcers...

Golden Tate really looking good this drive.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Golden Tate doesn't know his assignments it looks like

DcmRulz
12-01-2011, 08:28 PM
yep. Still hate VY's throwing motion.

Ness
12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Going to Seattle will definitely be the hardest of our divisional games left. That's always a hard place to play even when they are having down years.

ElectricEye
12-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Mike Williams mugging Aso...who ended up injuring himself to top it off.

FuzzyGopher
12-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Throw a hideous jump ball Nnamdi's way. Good decision making T-Jacker.

XxXdragonXxX
12-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Lynch is 207 yards from being the Seahawks 1st 1000 yard rusher since 2005.

Brodeur
I didn't think it looked THAT bad on Aso...

jrdrylie
Is it impossible to get called for offensive pass interference now?

Miaoww
12-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Vince Young needs to run more.

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
You know that website Texts From Bennett? Well, if you were in RDT last week you would've seen I have a facebook friend that is HUGE into conspiracies (like Jeremy Maclin isn't a good WR because all he does is eat carbon, he made a 10 minute video on this subject) and he just posted.

Marshawn Lynch dumbass eatin skittles on the sideline THEN WONDERING WHY HIS STOMACH IS UPSET ...morons these days... he lucky he high carbon

XxXdragonXxX
12-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Skittles = TDs

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
wth is high carbon?

Being black. (This isn't a joke).

ElectricEye
Skittles = TDs

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1594/1322793325054.jpg

Brodeur
wth is high carbon?

Well, we're surrounded by carbon so he's high on.....life?

FuzzyGopher
12-01-2011, 08:44 PM
There are no high carbon race car drivers. Horrible analogy Mr. announcer guy.

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Instead of "Tebowing", can we take pictures of us eating Skittles after notable events. We'll call it Lynchi....****.

Brodeur
12-01-2011, 08:47 PM
The Eagles not taking a timeout.......why?

Paul
12-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Desean Jackson. Not a single **** was given.

FuzzyGopher
12-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Vince Young looks like Beyonce from the waist down. And DeSean Jackson is a little *****.

MetSox17
12-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Vince Young looks like Beyonce from the waist down. And DeSean Jackson is a little *****.

Strong h0mo

FuzzyGopher
12-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Strong h0mo

http://i39.tinypic.com/nqr77d.jpg

Dat ass.

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 09:03 PM
lol desean jackson couldn't care less about what is going on

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Cooper whiffs on an easy catch and it gets picked off. Good grief

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Babin is getting easy sacks...

ElectricEye
12-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Great catch by Golden Tate.

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 09:20 PM
damn, that was pretty by Tate

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
good thing I did not listen to nfl analysts and start Vince Young this week, CALEB HANIE LETS GOOOO

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Babin is getting easy sacks...

Seahawks are just using their platform to celebrate World AIDS Day by encouraging everyone to be protected.

Damn Golden Tate.

yanksknicks
12-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Stick
a
Fork
in
da
Eagles
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiFan24
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM

Right, but the Eagles definitely have more talent. The Seahawks are clearly a better team with less obvious weaknesses and more players that seem to give a ****, but the Eagles have more talent.

ElectricEye
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Shady McSanders.

CDCB14
12-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I see the block by Vince young... but McCoy, look at the scoreboard before you get up talking **** to Earl Thomas bro..

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Vince Young is giving his team a chance to win games.

ElectricEye
12-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Good play by one of NFLDC's favorites last year.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Brent Celek looks like he wants the ball

bantx
12-01-2011, 09:54 PM
I knew I shouldve benched Desean Jackson for Lance Moore

Complex
12-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I hope I started Marshawn.

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
What a horrendous throw by Vince

ElectricEye
Vince is literally crying.

Philliez01
I guess the remaining ten brain cells by Vince Young were lost in that block he had for McCoy.

Paul
Nice work vince.

Bulldogs
12-01-2011, 10:05 PM
The guy just wins.

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Tebow absorbed Vince's power of just winnnniiing games

dude has nothing left now

BeerBaron
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
vince young couldn't be a worse qb without being tim tebow.

Or Blaine Gabbert.

BloodBrother
12-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Bring In Kafka

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Or Blaine Gabbert.

Gabbert would've fallen before he took the snap and Tebow would've just thrown it behind the intended receiver.

I think that was a Jonathan Quinn esque pass.

BeerBaron
12-01-2011, 10:11 PM
Gabbert would've fallen before he took the snap and Tebow would've just thrown it behind the intended receiver.

I think that was a Jonathan Quinn esque pass.

Ahhh! How dare you mention the Medicine Man in my presence! He was so bad he was replaced by Craig Krenzel. You have to be pretty ******* bad for that to happen.

Matthew Jones
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I think over the last two weeks "will Andy Reid be fired?" became "when will Andy Reid be fired?"

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Ahhh! How dare you mention the Medicine Man in my presence! He was so bad he was replaced by Craig Krenzel. You have to be pretty ******* bad for that to happen.

Krenzel did have that whole "In exchange for luck, you must suck" theory where he somehow won, what, the first four starts?

BeerBaron
12-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Krenzel did have that whole "In exchange for luck, you must suck" theory where he somehow won, what, the first four starts?

3 but to be fair, one was against the Ken Dorsey led 49ers. Remember the whole Miami/Ohio State rematch BS. Someone had to lose that game and it was Dorsey.

nepg
12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/kefka1.png
Close enough?

Paul
12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Run up the score!

Philliez01
12-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Andy Reid burn his last timeout yet?

vidae
12-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Marshawn is too BEAST MODE for interviews.

RaiderNation
12-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Seattle just needs to add a QB to be he clear cut #2 team in the NFC West. If they could either draft RG3 or trade up for Barkley they could potentially be a NFC wild card contenders.

vidae
12-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Andy Reid is so gross. He can't walk from the field to the podium without sounding like he just ran a marathon?

gpngc
12-01-2011, 10:47 PM
That was extremely fun.

Richard Sherman = boss. Kam and Earl = insanity.

This team is a healthy Rice/right side and a QB away from being a legitimate contender... add a couple of DL, build around the LBs and S duo... ******* awesome.

XxXdragonXxX
12-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Seattle just needs to add a QB to be he clear cut #2 team in the NFC West. If they could either draft RG3 or trade up for Barkley they could potentially be a NFC wild card contenders.

We're already the clear cut #2 in the west.

gpngc
12-01-2011, 10:51 PM
And we were down 16-0 in SF, cut it to 16-14, and got Ginned to make it look like we got killed...

Canadian_draft_fan
12-01-2011, 11:02 PM
A question always remains after another disappointing loss by the Eagles: How does Breed handle this?

rockio42
12-01-2011, 11:19 PM
I hope I started Marshawn.

Got home at halftime, immediately thought the same thing. Mainly cause I've probably only started him 3-4 out of the last 8 games

Ness
12-01-2011, 11:20 PM
3 but to be fair, one was against the Ken Dorsey led 49ers. Remember the whole Miami/Ohio State rematch BS. Someone had to lose that game and it was Dorsey.

Wasn't that on Halloween night? 2004 or something? God that was a terrible year. I still remember weak ass Kevan Barlow.

rockio42
12-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Wasn't that on Halloween night? 2004 or something? God that was a terrible year. I still remember weak ass Kevan Barlow.

Actually seeing that name literally made me lol...

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Anyone else notice that Vince young has super stretchy facial skin? I spent minutes trying to do the same to my forehead and it wasnt even close to how much he could wrinkle it.

Ness
12-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Kevan Barlow was awful.

BaLLiN
12-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Anyone having serious questions on whether Desean is an eagle after this season?

Hines
12-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Kevan Barlow was awful.

You take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockio42
12-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Kevan Barlow was awful.

/understatement

Ness
12-01-2011, 11:52 PM
I hate when runningbacks get "dance-itis". Which is, they dance in the backfield and don't hit the hole. Especially hate it when they get it once they sign a big contract extension.

Vegas15
12-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Tebow absorbed Vince's power of just winnnniiing games

dude has nothing left now
Dat's some Space Jam **** there.

Complex
12-02-2011, 12:08 AM
I hope Von Miller plays, How is the Vikings pass blocking?

#Tebowing

LonghornsLegend
12-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Vince Young vs Tavaris Jackson. QB play at it's finest.

Babylon
12-02-2011, 12:42 AM

From where i was sitting i would definitely take Jackson but that isnt saying much. Probably as inept a QB performance as i've seen.

DeSean Jackson is dogging it out there. His body language when the cameras arent on him is worse than when they are, if that's possible. Bringing new meaning to the word unprofessional.

For some reason i see Seattle finishing 8-8 this year and everything cosidered that isnt bad, but as has been mentioned not a playoff team unless they get a serious upgrade at the QB position.

Brodeur
12-02-2011, 12:42 AM

http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/thatsracisttz7.gif

soybean
12-02-2011, 03:39 AM
if you guys haven't seen this yet I suggest you watch it haha.

btw I still Love Desean but this was pretty funny

Desean Jackson interview (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824a9873/article/jackson-wont-talk-to-reporters-about-not-talking-on-sideline?module=HP11_headline_stack)

Ness
12-02-2011, 03:59 AM
Hilarious. Should that be added to the meltdown list? Move over Derek Anderson.

Breed
12-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Thank god my internet didn't work last night...

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Haha, Belichick is ******* awesome:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/02/belichick-proud-the-patriots-won-11-games-without-brady/

Belichick then added that he was proud the Patriots won 11 games without Brady. (We can’t remember Belichick ever saying that.)

Hmm … we wonder why Belichick would say that this week, of all times?

The Colts may be 0-11, but they are still the Colts.

We suspect Belichick will relish the opportunity to stick it to Bill Polian and the Colts on Sunday, just like he slyly stuck it to Polian during his interview this morning.

I wish he was on the competition committee to oppose Polian.

jth1331
12-02-2011, 10:01 AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/02/belichick-proud-the-patriots-won-11-games-without-brady/

Yeah, I can't believe one player like that could suddenly make you from being a playoff team to the worst team of all time almost.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I hope the Pats throttle the Colts and run the score up on them. Polian needs to be humbled and embarrassed. Caldwell needs to get out of the head coaching ranks of the NFL after this season to.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:03 AM
Yeah, I can't believe one player like that could suddenly make you from being a playoff team to the worst team of all time almost.

Only a poorly built team running a flawed system could manage that.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Only a poorly built team running a flawed system could manage that.

After this season I have a newfound respect for Peyton. I have been a huge fan of his but for that one player to have such a profound impact on a team is amazing.

ElectricEye
12-02-2011, 10:08 AM
The sad part is that Colt's roster is still good. Belichick and the Patriots have been absolutely adamant this week that they still have player that scare them...and I agree. Don't get me wrong, the Colt's are obviously seriously flawed in a few ways even with Manning, but there's no way that team is historically on paper. Just a real horrible job in terms of coaching and developing players who can be comfortable with different roles and step up with Manning gone.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:09 AM
After this season I have a newfound respect for Peyton. I have been a huge fan of his but for that one player to have such a profound impact on a team is amazing.

Eh, even he was starting to get bogged down last season. I doubt they'd have been much more than .500 this year even with him healthy. The team has too many other flaws.

With him out, it just completely collapsed into a heap.

It'll be interesting to see if he does get traded elsewhere. Washington would be an interesting landing spot.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:10 AM
The sad part is that Colt's roster is still good. Belichick and the Patriots have been absolutely adamant this week that they still have player that scare them...and I agree. Don't get me wrong, the Colt's are obviously seriously flawed in a few ways even with Manning, but there's no way that team is historically on paper. Just a real horrible job in terms of coaching and developing players who can be comfortable with different roles and step up with Manning gone.

It is quite the indictment on the coaching staff. It blows my mind that Caldwell/Polian decided to scapegoat the d-coordinator at this point in the season. The Colts need to clean house.

49erNation85
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
So it looks like DeShawn won't be an Eagle next year after his poorly performance last night. I am not sure how his whole game looked but his high lights was just fugly . Do you guys think the eagles will want him back at all now after this game ? the whole team is just falling apart so sad.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Eh, even he was starting to get bogged down last season. I doubt they'd have been much more than .500 this year even with him healthy. The team has too many other flaws.

With him out, it just completely collapsed into a heap.

It'll be interesting to see if he does get traded elsewhere. Washington would be an interesting landing spot.

I could see the Redskins trying to make a splash and acquire Manning but they need to be smart and draft a QB early to develop. They have a decent amount of picks and might try to make a move for one of the top QBs. The Redskins fanbase has seen the franchise bring in big names past their prime and ultimately end up disappointed.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I could see the Redskins trying to make a splash and acquire Manning but they need to be smart and draft a QB early to develop. They have a decent amount of picks and might try to make a move for one of the top QBs. The Redskins fanbase has seen the franchise bring in big names past their prime and ultimately end up disappointed.

Dan Snyder says no to your logic and reason. That "decent amount of picks" translates to "trade ammunition" in his mind.

bantx
12-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Desean will not want to be back on that team, no one on that team can get into his head to motivate him. It's hard to when he looks like he doesn't want to be there. Even harder for me when he's on my fantasy team!

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Dan Snyder says no to your logic and reason. That "decent amount of picks" translates to "trade ammunition" in his mind.

Yea but I think Allen and Shanny are in control now. Snyder does not have his little crony Cerrato around anymore as GM to do his bidding. The Redskins draft last year was probably the best they have had in the last decade. It was not a glamorous draft but they picked up a lot of guys to bring youth to the oldest roster in the league and a lot of the rookies have come in and contributed.

That said, I would not be surprised if the Redskins did trade up to get a QB but that is their main need anyway. If Barkley comes out I think they could make a move for him, I doubt they move up for Luck. If they stay where they are they could target a guy like Tannehill.

They need o-line help as well but they could always address that in free agency. The front 7 of the defense is solid although Fletcher is getting up there. They get the Jenkins kid back next year at DE, he was looking good as a rookie in preseason. They should resign Carriker to. The secondary is ok I suppose. I am not a Deangelo Hall fan, liked the Josh Wilson signing though.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:33 AM
As long as he's the owner of the team, he'll be in charge. No coach other than Gibbs has lasted more than 2 years since Snyder bought the team, and the Redskins are quite awful this year. Whoever's decision it was to enter the season with Rexy and Beck should probably be fired. How anyone could have seen that succeeding is beyond me.

brat316
12-02-2011, 10:39 AM
I think part of the Eagles problem started ever since Tom Heckert left for Cleavland. He worked with Reid and let him do his thing, but still had final say. Now a lot of the power has shifted out of his hand and gone to Joe Banner(who doesn't know squat) and Howie Roseman. I think Howie Roseman is helping screw up the Eagles more than Reid. Howie wants to be the next young hot shot GM like Thomas Dimitroff.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:40 AM
As long as he's the owner of the team, he'll be in charge. No coach other than Gibbs has lasted more than 2 years since Snyder bought the team, and the Redskins are quite awful this year. Whoever's decision it was to enter the season with Rexy and Beck should probably be fired. How anyone could have seen that succeeding is beyond me.

Yea but what they did last year was very un-Redskins like. They moved down and acquired draft picks, I think Snyder is more hands off at the moment. That could change but I think Allen is a competent GM and Snyder will let him make the moves that need to be made.

Rumor was they really liked Locker but the Titans snatched him up, they did not think enough of Gabbert to trade up for him so they smartly traded down and got Kerrigan as the other bookend OLB which has worked out tremendously. These types of things have been uncharacteristic of the organization since Snyder took over. I think Snyder is going to give Allen/Shanny a little slack.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I can't see them being any better with a rookie QB next year, and having them draft a rookie, go 5-11 then fire those guys and saddle the next guy with the rookie (like the Jags are going to do to someone with Gabbert) is a mistake.

Any other team might allow this to go on, but like I said, Snyder has never had a coach other than Joe Gibbs last more the 2 years. And Shanahan has done nothing worthwhile and opted to head into this year with Rexy and Beck. Anyone with a pulse who has ever watched a down of football could tell you how that was going to end.

AHungryWalrus
12-02-2011, 10:46 AM

Desean Jackson interview (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824a9873/article/jackson-wont-talk-to-reporters-about-not-talking-on-sideline?module=HP11_headline_stack)

Honestly, it wasn't THAT bad. He literally told them three times not to ask pretty much the exact same question, and they were trying to get a rise out of him. Considering the person, I'm pretty impressed with how he handled it.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:50 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/02/perry-fewell-is-pissed-at-lack-of-effort-from-giants/

lol Perry Fewell....you're just "pissed" because you're going to get fired.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 10:51 AM
I can't see them being any better with a rookie QB next year, and having them draft a rookie, go 5-11 then fire those guys and saddle the next guy with the rookie (like the Jags are going to do to someone with Gabbert) is a mistake.

Any other team might allow this to go on, but like I said, Snyder has never had a coach other than Joe Gibbs last more the 2 years. And Shanahan has done nothing worthwhile and opted to head into this year with Rexy and Beck. Anyone with a pulse who has ever watched a down of football could tell you how that was going to end.

The Jags kept Gene Smith, Gabbert is his guy so I am sure they are going to look at offensive minded coaches that would want to try to develop Gabbert.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:54 AM
The Jags kept Gene Smith, Gabbert is his guy so I am sure they are going to look at offensive minded coaches that would want to try to develop Gabbert.

I forget where I read this, but I there was a quote on the subject something like:

"The Jaguars next coach will be one who wouldn't have been an NFL head coach otherwise."

Coaches want to be able to draft "their guy" at QB, so if a hot coaching candidate has other options, he's not going to go where the team will force a bad QB on him.

brat316
12-02-2011, 10:58 AM
I forget where I read this, but I there was a quote on the subject something like:

"The Jaguars next coach will be one who wouldn't have been an NFL head coach otherwise."

Coaches want to be able to draft "their guy" at QB, so if a hot coaching candidate has other options, he's not going to go where the team will force a bad QB on him.

College offensive coordinator that runs the spread system.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 11:05 AM
College offensive coordinator that runs the spread system.

Won't change the fact NFL pass rushers will be coming after him. Seriously, Gabbert looks like he's just shy of helplessly pissing and ******** himself before curling up in a ball when he's in the pocket. And he looks like he's trying to defuse a bomb when taking a snap from under center.

Babylon
12-02-2011, 11:17 AM

Jackson i guess has let a contract situation completely take over his approach to the game of football. I guess it's salvagable but personally i wouldn't want any part of him.

Scotty D
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Jackson i guess has let a contract situation completely take over his approach to the game of football. I guess it's salvagable but personally i wouldn't want any part of him.

I heard Sal Pal on the radio yesterday talking about this. Apparently his father just passed away and he has little money left from his second round contract. Tear an ACL going all out for an 4-8 team or have financial security for the rest of your life? Eagles should have just paid him before the season started and I bet they wouldn't be 4-8. He's played hurt before and I think he'll go back to being a big time receiver once he gets paid.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 12:12 PM
He'll still be a hot FA commodity. Not as much as he would have been with a dominant year this year, but he's still an elite talent.

Show him the money and put him on a team having success. I doubt you'll find many people who would be real upset if their team signed Desean.

ElectricEye
12-02-2011, 12:13 PM

I would absolutely love him on the Patriots if he wasn't a complete punk, with both the taunting and this.

bantx
12-02-2011, 12:13 PM
I can hope that the chargers will go after him, but when have we ever went after a big named FA. :\

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 12:14 PM
I can hope that the chargers will go after him, but when have we ever went after a big named FA. :\

If AJ and Norv are out, maybe the next move-maker finally will?

It's clear that the "all possession receiver" approach in San Diego isn't getting it done.

MidwestJimmy
12-02-2011, 12:23 PM
I hope the Pats throttle the Colts and run the score up on them. Polian needs to be humbled and embarrassed.

Hasn't this season been humbling and embarrassing enough?

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I hope the Pats throttle the Colts and run the score up on them. Polian needs to be humbled and embarrassed.

No, apparently not. It's sad they have not done anything to improve the team...if a QB like Orton is available you put a claim on him, if McNabb is available and the Colts don't claim him that is wrong. The team owes it to the fan base to put the team out their that gives them the best chance to win.

DraftSavant
12-02-2011, 12:38 PM
No, apparently not. It's sad they have not done anything to improve the team...if a QB like Orton is available you put a claim on him, if McNabb is available and the Colts don't claim him that is wrong. The team owes it to the fan base to put the team out their that gives them the best chance to win.

Well, they did add three members of the 0-16 Lions team. They're going all-in with the tankjob.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Well, they did add three members of the 0-16 Lions team. They're going all-in with the tankjob.

I hope Bill Polian gets fired and other owners treat him like he's radioactive. Football gods willing, he will not be around to use Luck.

DraftSavant
12-02-2011, 12:44 PM
I hope Bill Polian gets fired and other owners treat him like he's radioactive. Football gods willing, he will not be around to use Luck.

I'd rather he stay and keep letting Chris run the show. He'll manage to continue his fuckupery.

TitanHope
12-02-2011, 12:46 PM

Eh, I think he's gonna retire fairly soon. His son has already assumed the GM position.

Razor
12-02-2011, 12:47 PM

I think it's a safe bet that what you wrote will happen. BB doesn't seem to like Polian, which of course is understandable. The Colts are going to feel like they got ****** by a train this sunday...

Pit Bull #53
12-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Found this courtesy of another board I read:

Tarvaris Jackson had 190 yards and a TD throwing to Seattle players.
Vince Young had 146 yards and a TD throwing to Seattle players.

soybean
12-02-2011, 12:54 PM
you guys are undervaluing the importance of the quarterback position. The colts have pieces with nice wide receivers but of course you're going to suck horribly if you're starting the worse qb in the entire league. Consequentially i think if you place an average or good qb on their team youd see much better results (obviously not peyton results) but still results nonetheless.

gpngc
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Are we already done talking about how good the Seahawks could be with a legit QB? Damn. Don't worry, next MNF at home versus the Rams should give us another glimpse at that potential. All to ourselves. AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAA. KAM KAM!

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 01:02 PM
you guys are undervaluing the importance of the quarterback position. The colts have pieces with nice wide receivers but of course you're going to suck horribly if you're starting the worse qb in the entire league. Consequentially i think if you place an average or good qb on their team youd see much better results (obviously not peyton results) but still results nonetheless.

I'm sorry, but that's just plain bull ****.

Absolutely no one player should ever, and I mean EVER, drop a team from playoffs to potentially winless. EVER.

That is the sign of an incredibly poorly built team. The Colts were gilded from the start but had Peyton to make up for it. Polian and the Colts are insanely lucky that nothing happened to Manning sooner.

Complex
12-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Are we already done talking about how good the Seahawks could be with a legit QB? Damn. Don't worry, next MNF at home versus the Rams should give us another glimpse at that potential. All to ourselves. AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAA. KAM KAM!

Really that is the next monday night game? The NFL really hates ESPN.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Really that is the next monday night game? The NFL really hates ESPN.

ESPN should be raging. More MNF games have been ****** than good so far this year.

I personally wouldn't schedule anyone who wasn't at least .500, or, schedule those games very early in the year before people realize they suck.

Jacksonville having 2 Monday nighters is just stupid for instance.

Babylon
12-02-2011, 01:27 PM

We'll keep talking about a QB till we actually get one. Hard to say when that will be as we've passed on Jake Locker (in a round about way), Andy Dalton and Carson Palmer. He's out there somewhere, just not sure who and where.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 01:28 PM
We'll keep talking about a QB till we actually get one. Hard to say when that will be as we've passed on Jake Locker (in a round about way), Andy Dalton and Carson Palmer. He's out there somewhere, just not sure who and where.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/peyton-manning.jpg

Eh? Outside shot at least I'd say.

SolidGold
12-02-2011, 01:48 PM
ESPN should be raging. More MNF games have been ****** than good so far this year.

I personally wouldn't schedule anyone who wasn't at least .500, or, schedule those games very early in the year before people realize they suck.

I am happy with the **** games ESPN has got. F' Them

Ravens1991
12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
"As of Thursday morning, StubHub was listing 49 tickets to the Browns-Ravens game Sunday for less than $10. Hundreds more were available for less than $20" what a fail Cleveland

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 01:54 PM
I am happy with the **** games ESPN has got. F' Them

I'd watch NFL on the Lifetime network if they had it. I don't give a **** about the network, Monday night is a guaranteed game everyone in the country gets to see...I don't want it wasted on teams like the Jaguars.

"As of Thursday morning, StubHub was listing 49 tickets to the Browns-Ravens game Sunday for less than $10. Hundreds more were available for less than $20" what a fail Cleveland

Jesus. I'm not a Browns fan but I were nearby, I'd totally go see them for $10.

brat316
12-02-2011, 02:03 PM
I'd watch NFL on the Lifetime network if they had it. I don't give a **** about the network, Monday night is a guaranteed game everyone in the country gets to see...I don't want it wasted on teams like the Jaguars.

Jesus. I'm not a Browns fan but I were nearby, I'd totally go see them for $10.

Nope it used to be that way, till ESPN got a hold of it. If you don't pay for cable at least before you could get it on ABC with bunny ears. But now you can't. NFLN tries to hog the better games once Thursday night games started coming out.

jth1331
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
He'll still be a hot FA commodity. Not as much as he would have been with a dominant year this year, but he's still an elite talent.

Show him the money and put him on a team having success. I doubt you'll find many people who would be real upset if their team signed Desean.

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af328/XRWilly/Biker%20Florida%20Pictures/1242990459_touchdown_fail.gif

Babylon
12-02-2011, 02:12 PM
lol desean jackson couldn't care less about what is going on

That was even more evident for those of us who were there. He is such a diva that i dont think his teammates want anything to do with him.

On a totally unrelated topic i see some comparisons between Riley Cooper and Jordy Nelson (beyond the obvious). Both guys are in that 6-3 215 ish range and shall we say have surprising speed. To me Nelson runs better routes and squares up to the ball better but Cooper is really adept at shedding bump and run coverage.

Where i was sitting last night Cooper was open several times for the longball but Young either didnt see him or didnt have the arm to get it there. Before people blow off this comparison as dumb i would point out that one guy has a great QB to get him the ball and the other basically has the opposite.

brat316
12-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Cooper was a fast guy a UF.

But Nelson is just the better WR overall.

Denver Bronco56
12-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I might be the only one snd obviously it would never happen... But Manning should be in MVP talks.... He is EASILY the most valuable person probably in the history ofthe NFL.

Hear me out, the colts averaged like 10+ wins after mannings rookie year. Made any wr or te look elite..

What happens when he gets hurt, they go from an elite team to the worst team in a long long time.

In comparison when Brady got hurt a qb that had not started since hs still was able to win 10 games...

MANNING is the the most valuable person in the NFL

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 02:21 PM
are you sure that's what you want? denver would be on every monday night the rest of the year.

I don't follow. They were under .500 last year and sucked early.

Ness
12-02-2011, 02:24 PM

I hope the Patriots post a 60 point shutout.

Ness
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM

It's cool. Pittsburgh comes to San Francisco in a couple of weeks. That should be fun.

MetSox17
12-02-2011, 06:46 PM
i thought you were saying you'd rather the nfl schedule the monday night games later in the season to ensure better matchups/games?

Think he meant that, if the NFL wants to schedule "young and talented" teams, or teams who "might rise" even though they didn't show sustained success the year before, they should put them early on in the season when they haven't shown everyone how putrid they actually are.

I'm sure next season we'll have like the Panthers on MNF simply because of Cammy Cam, and the team will suck multiple bags of camel dicks.

BeerBaron
12-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Think he meant that, if the NFL wants to schedule "young and talented" teams, or teams who "might rise" even though they didn't show sustained success the year before, they should put them early on in the season when they haven't shown everyone how putrid they actually are.

I'm sure next season we'll have like the Panthers on MNF simply because of Cammy Cam, and the team will suck multiple bags of camel dicks.

That's exactly what I meant. If they want to put the Jags on MNF, put them on in the first 3-4 weeks. At worst, they'd be like 0-3 and they would be able to talk about them "needing to turn their season around."

When they're like 2-8 or however awful they are, it's just sad. The Monday Night match up this week is something strait out of the toilet bowl.

I realize this wouldn't be fool proof, as some winning teams from the previous year would suck (Colts, Chiefs) but there's no good reason Jacksonville should have had 2 MNF games.

And the Colts better not ******* have another MNFer this year....

DcmRulz
12-02-2011, 10:24 PM
That's exactly what I meant. If they want to put the Jags on MNF, put them on in the first 3-4 weeks. At worst, they'd be like 0-3 and they would be able to talk about them "needing to turn their season around."

When they're like 2-8 or however awful they are, it's just sad. The Monday Night match up this week is something strait out of the toilet bowl.

I realize this wouldn't be fool proof, as some winning teams from the previous year would suck (Colts, Chiefs) but there's no good reason Jacksonville should have had 2 MNF games.

And the Colts better not ******* have another MNFer this year....

Don't worry, Indy doesn't get another MNF game this year. They do get a thursday nighter with Houston though on December 22, with...almost everyone else playing saturday, except SNF and MNF.

XxXdragonXxX
12-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Russell Okung goes on IR after this.

http://yfrog.com/7doxcz

He has a torn pec, good job Trent Cole. Got dominated, got mad, and body slammed a guy, ending his season.

That makes 3 Seahawks OL on IR in 3 weeks.