PDA

View Full Version : AFC QB Pro Bowlers

jth1331
12-02-2011, 10:00 AM
This is why the Pro Bowl is going to be an absolute joke.
Look at the top AFC QB's. Go ahead.
Matt Moore is 4th in QB rating. Yeah...
Brady's a lock to go.
Schaub's injured and won't go.
Roethlisberger is probably a lock at this point.
Then who the heck is the 3rd QB?
Fitzpatrick and king of INT's?
Sanchez and his crapitude?
Matt freakin Hasselbeck?
Tim "I'm a FB playing QB" Tebow?

Then go figure Brady or Roethlisberger might be in the Super Bowl leaving another QB option open.
I wouldn't be surprised if the following played out:
Brady, Schaub, Roethlisberger all get named.
Schaub can't go, replaced by Fitzpatrick.
Roethlisberger can't go, replaced by Andy Dalton.
Brady can't go since Pats make the Super Bowl, replaced by Mark Sanchez or Tim Tebow.
The AFC QB's will be:
Fitzpatrick
Dalton
Sanchez/Tebow.

49erNation85
12-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Tebow will make it if he gets Denver into the play offs. Don't hate on him and this FB crap is getting old . Hes a real QB people!

CashmoneyDrew
12-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I was going over it in my head just yesterday. Won't be pretty.

Brothgar
12-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Tebow will make it if he gets Denver into the play offs. Don't hate on him and this FB crap is getting old . Hes a real QB people!

On what planet is he getting Denver anywhere? I get that it is a QB league and all but Denver's D is holding opponents to under 17 points every game except Oakland where they went ahead and picked Carson Palmer off three times. Yeah and Willis McGahee going for 163 yards and 2 TDs had nothing to do with that victory. Tim Tebow has Trent Dilfered his way through 5 victories. He gets credit for one thing and ONE thing only not turning the ball over. That's it.

FootballGod
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Andy Dalton will get in if he takes the Bengals to the playoffs!!!

vikes_28
12-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Peyton Manning. Wait, what?

nepg
12-02-2011, 02:11 PM
There's no "get in if his team makes the playoffs"...the votes are cast well before that point.

Vox Populi
12-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Its almost like you forgot Baltimore and San Diego are AFC teams. Rivers and Flacco would take the spots well before Fitzpatrick, Dalton and Hasselbeck. It'll probably end up being

Brady, Roethlisberger, Flacco, Tebow, Shanchez. Those will probably be the top 5 in terms of votes received and Tebow will only be up there because of his crazy fans all over the place left over from college. All of those guys other than Tebow have realistic chances of making it to the Super Bowl, and if none of the Pats, Steelers or Ravens somehow make the Super Bowl in a weak AFC this year, the Pro Bowl won't look bad at all.

This is entirely a result of most of the AFC being injured or playing ****** this year. I mean these QB's would ordinarily look fine in the Pro Bowl:
Brady, Manning, Rivers, Flacco, Schaub, Roethlisberger, and last year Cassel.

SuperPacker
12-02-2011, 06:06 PM
How could Rivers get in the pro bowl? Hes been average qt best this year. My guess is Brady, Roethlisberger and Flacco.

DoughBoy
12-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Jake Locker deserves the nod.

diabsoule
12-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Carson Palmer is a thought.

Ness
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
You can already expect a lot of people to drop out. This is what I think the list should look like:

Brady
Roethlisberger
Dalton

That will change because Brady I don't think has gone to to a Pro Bowl in I don't know how many years. Roethilsberger I think is the same. Those teams might be in the Super Bowl too.

As long as the official lists denote the starters from the alternates it's not an issue with me.

niel89
12-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm thinking that Flacco gets in for that 3rd/4th slot. Not a whole lot of great QB this year for the AFC.

jth1331
12-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Its almost like you forgot Baltimore and San Diego are AFC teams. Rivers and Flacco would take the spots well before Fitzpatrick, Dalton and Hasselbeck. It'll probably end up being

Brady, Roethlisberger, Flacco, Tebow, Shanchez. Those will probably be the top 5 in terms of votes received and Tebow will only be up there because of his crazy fans all over the place left over from college. All of those guys other than Tebow have realistic chances of making it to the Super Bowl, and if none of the Pats, Steelers or Ravens somehow make the Super Bowl in a weak AFC this year, the Pro Bowl won't look bad at all.

This is entirely a result of most of the AFC being injured or playing ****** this year. I mean these QB's would ordinarily look fine in the Pro Bowl:
Brady, Manning, Rivers, Flacco, Schaub, Roethlisberger, and last year Cassel.

Rivers has played like ****. Utter ****, he has more picks than TD's right now I think.
Flacco has been average and some games has looked like utter ****.

Ngatachance92
12-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Since when has the Probowl been about performance? I bet Peyton Manning would still win slot a or b if they let voters vote him in.