PDA

View Full Version : Have any of you ever gone to Jacksonville to see your team play them?

Dallas357
12-07-2011, 08:38 PM
I know this is off topic a little... but i need some info for a group presentation for class on monday. So please let this stay up for a few days. Cultural Anthropology class. My other option was "social media and privacy rights" so yea.

A few questions.

1. What hotel did you stay at? In downtown?

2. Did you do anything in town besides go to the game?

3. What restaurants do you remember eating at

4. Approximately how much money did you spend while in Jacksonville?

brat316
12-07-2011, 08:56 PM
Google stuff and lies

Bucs_Rule
12-07-2011, 09:05 PM
What does this have to do with Anthropology?

jrdrylie
12-07-2011, 10:49 PM
I lived in Jacksonville for 16 years, so here's my take.

1. Crown Plaza Downtown is nice. SO is the Omni. If you want to stay closer to the beach, the Courtyard.

2. The Landing can be fun if there is something going on. The beach is great when it's warm. Hit up the zoo, it's a pretty good one.

3. You have to go to Metro Diner. Best fried chicken and waffles I've ever had. If you like Mexican food, hit up La Nopalera.

4. You can get by in Jacksonville for as cheap as $100 a day. But if you actually want to enjoy yourself, you'll need to spend around $200-250

murdamal86
12-08-2011, 07:31 AM
Born and raised here in Jacksonville and the poster above me explained it all.

Write about the Town Centre also

jrdrylie
12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Oh yes, I can't believe I forgot all about the Towncenter. It's a mile away from my college. Good shopping. Good food. Fun people watching and cute girls.

Xonraider
12-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Google stuff and lies

This. That's how you survive bro.

Dallas357
12-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh yes, I can't believe I forgot all about the Towncenter. It's a mile away from my college. Good shopping. Good food. Fun people watching and cute girls.

yes, oh god yes.

Thanks for the input guys, but I live in Jacksonville. I need perspective on someone that lives in indy or somewhere that has gone to a game in jax.