PDA

View Full Version : All-Injuriezzz Team 2011

J-Mike88
12-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Need some help on this one.
Also, not sure how to set the criteria as far as # of games missed to qualifiy, or to make the team.
I think 75% of good RBs have missed SOME games this year.

QB1- Manning
QB2- Schaub
QB3- Cutler

RB1- Jamaal Charles
RB2- McFadden
RB3- Peterson (he's better than DMC yes, but DMC's missed more time and it's hurt the Raiders a lot)
RB3- Fred Jackson

WR1- Kenny Britt
WR2- Miles Austin
WR3- Andre Johnson

That's a start.
I will add perennial Pro-Bowl safety Nick Collins for the defense.

Let's round out this team......

OSUGiants17
12-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Jamaal Charles > Hillis

Terrell Thomas should be on the list as well.

crossroads
12-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Eric Berry for the other safety spot

Splat
12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Jamaal Charles

Eric Berry

Tony Moeaki.

Pat Sims 90
12-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Leon Hall at Corner

Carlos Dunlap could also be considered at DE.

Rosebud
12-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Leon Hall-Nick Collins-Eric Berry-Terrell Thomas would be one hell of a secondary.

descendency
12-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I'd suggest making IR a requirement.

crossroads
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Mario Williams should probably be on the team as well

Caddy
12-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Chuck Gerald McCoy in at DT. He was the only player on our D-Line who could stop the run.

SuperPacker
12-10-2011, 06:11 PM
QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Jamall Charles
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Antonio Gates
TE - Tony Moeaki
OL - Chad Clifton
OL - Marcus McNeil
OL - Gabe Carimi

DE - Mario Williams
DE - Carlos Dunlap
DT - Gerald McCoy
DT - Nick Fairley
LB - John Beason
LB - Lamar Woodley
LB - Shawn Merriman
CB - Leon Hall
CB - Prince Amukamara
S - Eric Berry
S - Nick Collins

Completely off the top of my head so apologies for players that shouldnt be on there and players that should've been on there.

vidae
12-10-2011, 06:29 PM
How can you forget Charles and Berry?! They're elite!

RaiderNation
12-10-2011, 06:50 PM
The Raiders has been hurt by losing DE Matt Shaughnessy for the year. He is an all around good DE that can get to the QB and contain the edge vs the run.

phlysac
12-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Braylon Edwards

T-RICH49
12-10-2011, 09:42 PM
the lack of Jamaal Charless offends me

TitanHope
12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I'll be so bold as to say that with the way Kenny Britt started the season, he deserves to be on the team as much as Andre Johnson and Miles Austin. That ACL tear robbed him of what was looking like an All-Pro season with Hasselbeck throwing to him. Johnson and Austin have the past elite production though, so I probably won't win this argument.

Hopefully he comes back the same next year, cause he, no joke, looked like he could be the best WR in football. He's been bullying CB's going back to the Dallas game last season.

phlysac
12-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah. Can't believe I forgot Britt when I mentioned Edwards.

J-Mike88
12-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Leon Hall-Nick Collins-Eric Berry-Terrell Thomas would be one hell of a secondary.
Yeah and McCoy, Super Mario, Shaughnessy & Dunlop a helluva DL.
I hate injuriez. That's the only flaw with this great American sport!

Halsey
12-10-2011, 11:49 PM
FB-Ovie Mughelli
RB-Any RB who plays for the Lions

XxXdragonXxX
12-11-2011, 12:31 AM
The Seahawks offensive line.

J-Mike88
12-11-2011, 07:55 AM
OT - Russell Okung
OT - Chad Clifton
OT - Marcus McNeil
OT - Gabe Carimi

It seems it's mostly the tackles, not guards, who have been big losses.
We must be missing some good guards.
The Packers Josh Sitton has missed a couple games now and might not be back for a few more weeks. Dude got a new contract this off-season, and was paid like the emerging Pro Bowler people thought he was.
I can't speak to other teams, but let's put Josh on here.

Giants, don't you guys always have OL injuries?

SuperPacker
12-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Id say you have to be out for at least half the season to be on

NY+Giants=NYG
12-11-2011, 11:52 AM
QB - Peyton Manning
RB - Jamall Charles
RB - Darren McFadden
WR - Miles Austin
WR - Andre Johnson
TE - Antonio Gates
TE - Tony Moeaki
OL - Chad Clifton
OL - Marcus McNeil
OL - Gabe Carimi

DE - Mario Williams
DE - Carlos Dunlap
DT - Gerald McCoy
DT - Nick Fairley
LB - John Beason
LB - Lamar Woodley
LB - Shawn Merriman
CB - Leon Hall
CB - Prince Amukamara
S - Eric Berry
S - Nick Collins

Completely off the top of my head so apologies for players that shouldnt be on there and players that should've been on there.

Prince is back. He played two games, and I think will be playing this game.

You can put TT our another near pro bowl CB on the list. He got put on IR in preseason.

nobodyinparticular
12-18-2011, 12:24 PM
I think we could probably have an "Injuriez Playoffs" between the teams with so many debilitating injuries. Chiefs, Bears and Raiders would all have to be in the playoffs. Who else? Giants?

Leon Sandcastle
12-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Fred Jackson, Eric Wood, Kyle Williams, Ryan Lindell deserve spots.

J-Mike88
12-18-2011, 06:44 PM
I hate injuriezzz.

J-Mike88
12-25-2011, 05:50 AM
As I said a week ago, I ******* hate injuriezz.... that's the only bad thing about this great sport. Too many muthafuquing injuries, which is why I am always 100% behind the NFL in whatever safety measures they try to legislate in. I don't want anyone injured, from AP to Brees to even Brady.
Delmas being hurt doesn't bother me though because I have seen him target and take out guys knees a few times.

Have ANY RB's not gotten injuried this year? Forte, gone. DeMarco Murray, broken, done..... Ray Rice and MJD? Is that it? Gore?

An MRI revealed that Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson tore the ACL in his left knee during Saturday's 33-26 win over the Washington Redskins.

Coach Leslie Frazier will give an update of the injury during his 12:30 p.m. CT news conference on Monday.

A source with knowledge of the situation told ESPN's Josina Anderson that the MRI also revealed that Peterson tore the MCL in his left knee as well. According to the source, the team intends to confirm the torn MCL at Monday's news conference.

Peterson said earlier Saturday that he knew "it was something bad" the moment he was hit and that he was in "severe pain" as he lay on the field. He was hurt when tackled by Redskins safety DeJon Gomes at the end of a 3-yard gain on the first offensive play of the second half.

Phins827
12-25-2011, 07:25 AM
After reading all the responses, I think you need to change the title of the topic to "List all of the injured players on your favorite team."