PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Super Bowl bound under Tebow

shylo3716
12-12-2011, 10:15 PM
I finally come to realization that Tebow just won't lose after watching him 2 weeks in a row on my tube. I know he has always been a winner, but damn he finally convinced me to not underestimate his will to win.

Keep in mind anything is possible under him. No one thought Seattle would knock off New Orleans last year.

vidae
12-12-2011, 10:22 PM
No no no no no. Not even close. No no no god no, please god no.

umDr0mPuyQc

TACKLE
12-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Absolutely!

shylo3716
12-12-2011, 10:30 PM
If a Mod happens to glance at this thread could you open the poll back up until 1-2-12. I would greatly appreciate it.

RaiderNation
12-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I doubt they can beat Baltimore and/or Pittsburgh in the playoffs but they do have a chance to win 1 game if they get the #6 wild card team. We will see how the playoff picture turns out in the AFC, but all the other divison winners right now have a 10-3 record, and with just 3 games left it looks like they will face the loser between the Ravens and Steelers in the division race.

Ness
12-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm still really skeptical. We'll see how Tebow does when he plays against the Patriots and other tough teams if they get to the playoffs, which looks like it's going to happen unless Oakland gets it's act together and/or San Diego snatches the division from them.

shylo3716
12-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Is there any chance that a Mod can open this poll back up after it closes?

Complex
12-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Yes......... and its not even close/

Rosebud
12-12-2011, 11:08 PM
God damn it, do I ******* hope he does.
A) Packers don't win it all
B) I get to stop thinking and using logic since clearly it does not exist
C) Tim Tebow is the ultimate troll.

I don't really think he'll pull it off because Tom Brady and Big Ben can match his clutchness in the AFC, Flacco can to and in the superbowl Rodgers, Brees and Eli have awesome clutchness as well.

Bengalsrocket
12-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Tim Tebow has the wisdom of Gordon Bombay, the strength of Hercules, the speed of Sonic and the divine aura of Jesus. I don't believe for a second that some regular joe like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady could stand in his way.

PoopSandwich
12-13-2011, 12:14 AM
You Better Believe It.

Philliez01
12-13-2011, 01:29 AM
God damn it, do I ******* hope he does.
A) Packers don't win it all
B) I get to stop thinking and using logic since clearly it does not exist
C) Tim Tebow is the ultimate troll.

I don't really think he'll pull it off because Tom Brady and Big Ben can match his clutchness in the AFC, Flacco can to and in the superbowl Rodgers, Brees and Eli have awesome clutchness as well.

I don't know there's some **** going on with this. Roethlisberger will probably find out he has torn whatever body part he has yet to tear, Brady will die or something and Tebow will just skate by again.

Honestly, I almost just want him to lose a close game in the 4th quarter just so I can go back to a normal life.

Brodeur
12-13-2011, 01:48 AM
So you're that selfish Phillez? HUH? **** this, I AM ALL IN FOR TIM TEBOW SUPERBOWL CHAMP.

ChiFan24
12-13-2011, 01:56 AM
The Broncos have a little 2001 Patriots vibe. Broncos beating the Packers in the Super Bowl would be sick.

ChiFan24
12-13-2011, 01:59 AM
I don't know there's some **** going on with this. Roethlisberger will probably find out he has torn whatever body part he has yet to tear, Brady will die or something and Tebow will just skate by again.

Honestly, I almost just want him to lose a close game in the 4th quarter just so I can go back to a normal life.

The Broncos would have had no chance against the Bears if Cutler had played. Probably would have lost if Forte played. Definitely would have lost if Barber doesn't **** up twice. It's amazing how many things keep aligning for them. And I'm not complaining; I am legitimately amazed and slightly aroused. I'm rooting for them.

Razor
12-13-2011, 02:17 AM
This is a ridiculous topic. You suck, shylo. The Broncos would make it to the super bowl in spite of Tebow and because of their defense. Doesn't matter though, the Broncos won't make the SB.

SubNoize
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM
I finally come to realization that Tebow just won't lose after watching him 2 weeks in a row on my tube. I know he has always been a winner, but damn he finally convinced me to not underestimate his will to win.

Keep in mind anything is possible under him. No one thought Seattle would knock off New Orleans last year.

svwGRJA28lY

ShutDwn
12-13-2011, 04:28 AM
zMK9FKMG3Nc

prock
12-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Who knew Skip had flow...

bantx
12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
http://www.getreligion.org/wp-content/photos/2010/04/tebow-christ2.jpg

CJSchneider
12-13-2011, 10:33 AM
Tebow will lead his team to the Super Bowl, find a cure for cancer and AIDS, end world hunger, solve the riddle of the sphinx, and buy your mother the flowers you forget to on Mother's Day.

K Train
12-13-2011, 10:38 AM
i would absolutely love the steelers to play the broncos in the playoffs, thats an ideal scenerio

keylime_5
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Tebow > Pittsburgh
Tebow > New England
Tebow > Baltimore
Tebow > Houston
Tebow > New York

Ya get my drift? :D

I'm not saying that Tebow gets his power from God.....but I'm not saying he doesn't either

keylime_5
12-13-2011, 10:43 AM
seriously though, the AFC is not that good this year...it is ripe for the taking. He won't WIN the super bowl, but the Broncos have as good of a chance to get there as any with their defense keeping them in games and the way their offense has been playing in the 4th quarter. Reminds me of the Kardiac Kids

killxswitch
12-13-2011, 10:44 AM
The Colts are going 0-16 so I don't even care about Tebow. I hope the Donks do win the SB. Why the hell not.

brat316
12-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Wait, wait, wait....didn't Tebow lose a game. He did, he did. He lost to Detroit, so what would that make Detroit?

Shane P. Hallam
12-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Wait, wait, wait....didn't Tebow lose a game. He did, he did. He lost to Detroit, so what would that make Detroit?

If Tebow is Football Jesus, Detroit are the Football Romans?

Sloopy
12-13-2011, 11:48 AM
I would mark them down for at least one win if it wasn't for the fact that I see them facing the Steelers in the first round... not impossible... I just don't see it happening

Jvig43
12-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Tebow beating the packers in the SB would be the most amazing thing ever. I would cry tears of joy while orgasming in my pants. And then I would jump on here and watch njx have an aneurysm at the lack of sense the world would make after such a thing took place. Also I would troll the **** out of all the packer threads that get made about how they were the best team to ever lose a super bowl, or something along those lines. The only downside to this would be the Pats not winning the SB, but I know that wont happen so this would be the next best thing.

But in all seriousness, lets not jinx this and just keep doubting the broncos because thus far its worked out pretty ******* well.

JBCX
12-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Tebow beating Tom Brady this week would be awesome enough.

Can't wait to see it happen.

A Perfect Score
12-13-2011, 01:25 PM
I was thinking about this scenario today, and I had an absolutely startling revelation: I actually don't want to play Tebow in the playoffs. It sounds ridiculous, because you'd think the Ravens defense would eat him alive, but honestly...I don't think I'd want to see him come playoff time. He's TOO clutch.

Of course I'm probably being paranoid, but dammit I do not want to piss of Jesus if that dude is real.

bigbluedefense
12-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I would actually LOVE for this to happen.

Tim Tebow spits in the face of logic. And I love it! It makes absolutely no sense, and his SB championship would be so epic bc it would arguably be the craziest thing we've ever seen in NFL history.

There's just no explaining how Tebow does it. He just does it. It's straight out of a Disney movie.

If he wins the SB this year, that would be so ridiculously awesome, I can't describe it with words. I know outside of the Giants, I'll be rooting for this to happen.

How can you not? He's made the Broncos the most entertaining team in the league to watch. I really hope they make the playoffs, I can't wait to see him in the playoffs.

jth1331
12-13-2011, 01:55 PM
The Broncos have a little 2001 Patriots vibe. Broncos beating the Packers in the Super Bowl would be sick.

I got a similar feeling. I mean, they win "ugly", but they freakin win.
A writer couldn't script a movie like this better.
Its amazing and I'm enjoying the ride :)

Jvig43
12-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Tebow beating Tom Brady this week would be awesome enough.

Can't wait to see it happen.

I like when you make predictions about my team losing based on the results of your others predictions. Bodes well for the Pats this weekend.

ShutDwn
12-13-2011, 02:18 PM
I would actually LOVE for this to happen.

Tim Tebow spits in the face of logic. And I love it! It makes absolutely no sense, and his SB championship would be so epic bc it would arguably be the craziest thing we've ever seen in NFL history.

There's just no explaining how Tebow does it. He just does it. It's straight out of a Disney movie.

If he wins the SB this year, that would be so ridiculously awesome, I can't describe it with words. I know outside of the Giants, I'll be rooting for this to happen.

How can you not? He's made the Broncos the most entertaining team in the league to watch. I really hope they make the playoffs, I can't wait to see him in the playoffs.

Most of his shanaigans are easy to explain... Team always play prevent defense at the end of close games, he's done great against it by buying time until coverage breaks down.

It isn't that he just turns it on, it's that other teams turn their defense off too. Teams all over the league go from playing strong defense to letting offenses waltz down the field at the end.

brat316
12-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Can a team with no defense stop Tebow? I think so. Lions have a bad secondary and they won. Pats already know what to do.

JBCX
12-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Can a team with no defense stop Tebow? I think so. Lions have a bad secondary and they won. Pats already know what to do.

The difference being that the Lions have a great defensive front four. The Patriots, not so much. It's basically Andre Carter as their lone pass-rushing threat.

AntoinCD
12-13-2011, 02:30 PM
The difference being that the Lions have a great defensive front four. The Patriots, not so much. It's basically Andre Carter as their lone pass-rushing threat.

The Broncos try to ram the ball down your throat though. I stated this in the Patriots thread, pressurising Tebow isn't necessarily how to beat the Broncos. His intermediate accuracy is pretty horrible. Play contain and try to cover the flats and take your chances with him going deep because he sure as hell isn't going to beat you with throws between ten and twenty yards downfield

Razor
12-13-2011, 02:31 PM

This is an ignorant statement. Still, it's what I expect from you... Sure, Carter has the most sacks and gets lots of pressures, but that doesn't mean that he's the only pass rusher we've got. Our pass rush has improved steadily over the course of the season. Anyways, this game will be won or lost inside... You know, the place where we've got Wilfork and Love playing at a high level. But that won't even matter I think. Like I said in the NE discussion board I think we're going to see the Patriots use lots and lots of 3-4 with Warren and Wilfork at end and Love at the nose. I think the Broncos are going to come out and try to throw the ball. They won't suceed since TT is a ****** passer.

JBCX
12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
This is an ignorant statement. Still, it's what I expect from you... Sure, Carter has the most sacks and gets lots of pressures, but that doesn't mean that he's the only pass rusher we've got. Our pass rush has improved steadily over the course of the season. Anyways, this game will be won or lost inside... You know, the place where we've got Wilfork and Love playing at a high level. But that won't even matter I think. Like I said in the NE discussion board I think we're going to see the Patriots use lots and lots of 3-4 with Warren and Wilfork at end and Love at the nose. I think the Broncos are going to come out and try to throw the ball. They won't suceed since TT is a ****** passer.

I know you're a butt-hurt Pats homer, but come on. Are you goign to tell me that the Pats actually have legit pass rushers other than a creaky old Andre Carter? Please name these invisible pass rushers that somehow we, as football fans, have somehow missed this entire season.

AntoinCD
12-13-2011, 02:45 PM
I know you're a butt-hurt Pats homer, but come on. Are you goign to tell me that the Pats actually have legit pass rushers other than a creaky old Andre Carter? Please name these invisible pass rushers that somehow we, as football fans, have somehow missed this entire season.

Well Mark Anderson has more sacks at this point than anyone on the Pats did the whole of last year. Not saying he's great but he's definitely an improvement and has played pretty well recently.

Razor
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM

I appreciate the fact that you probably haven't seen more than one or two Patriot games so I forgive your ignorance. I never said that we have legit pass rushers, but we get quite a lot of pressures over the course of a game. Sacks are overrated, or at least BB thinks so. I think differently, but the truth is that we're getting pressures from Wilfork, Anderson, Mayo and Ninkovich besides Carter. They don't get a lot of sacks, but that's what happens when you DBs can only cover receivers for about 2 seconds.

JBCX
12-13-2011, 02:48 PM
The way I see this game playing out is Tim Tebow ravaging the Pats awful secondary for 300+ yards passing and 2+ TDs. I'm very confident in this.

But for the Broncos to actually win the game, their defense will have to play out of its mind. If Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil can have huge days rushing the passer, I could see the Broncos defense holding Brady to less TDs than Tebow, which would basically ensure a Broncos victory.

JBCX
12-13-2011, 02:50 PM
I appreciate the fact that you probably haven't seen more than one or two Patriot games so I forgive your ignorance. I never said that we have legit pass rushers, but we get quite a lot of pressures over the course of a game. Sacks are overrated, or at least BB thinks so. I think differently, but the truth is that we're getting pressures from Wilfork, Anderson, Mayo and Ninkovich besides Carter. They don't get a lot of sacks, but that's what happens when you DBs can only cover receivers for about 2 seconds.

Just because Wilfork, Mayo, Anderson and Ninkovich occasionally will generate a QB pressure, that does not mean that they are remotely good pass-rushers on a consistent basis. Wilfork is still a great NT with little pass-rushing ability, Mayo is a damn ILB, and Anderson and Ninkovich are just mediocre JAGs through-and-through.

jrdrylie
12-13-2011, 02:53 PM
You don't have to have a good defense to beat the Broncos. You have to have a good offense. Tebow is going to suck in the first half. We know that. All you have to do is drop 30 points in the first half so that you build a big enough lead that even Tebow-Time can't overcome. I'm thinking this game will be similar to the Denver-Detroit game. 38-10

AntoinCD
12-13-2011, 02:55 PM
You don't have to have a good defense to beat the Broncos. You have to have a good offense. Tebow is going to suck in the first half. We know that. All you have to do is drop 30 points in the first half so that you build a big enough lead that even Tebow-Time can't overcome. I'm thinking this game will be similar to the Denver-Detroit game. 38-10

This is kinda what I'm hoping for. Get off to a fast start(which hasn't happened recently) and force the Broncos to get away from the run early.

Razor
12-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Just because Wilfork, Mayo, Anderson and Ninkovich occasionally will generate a QB pressure, that does not mean that they are remotely good pass-rushers on a consistent basis. Wilfork is still a great NT with little pass-rushing ability, Mayo is a damn ILB, and Anderson and Ninkovich are just mediocre JAGs through-and-through.

.... which just proves my point that you don't have a ******* clue about what you're talking about.

Jvig43
12-13-2011, 02:57 PM

I mean we have hopes that Mayo could become the next Ray Lewis. Unless he doesn't produce a month from me saying this now, then hes a bust.

jth1331
12-13-2011, 03:24 PM

Oh, so all you have to do is score a TD on every offensive possession in the first half to beat the Broncos.
Basically, you have to be damn near perfect on offense.
Gotcha.

jrdrylie
12-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh, so all you have to do is score a TD on every offensive possession in the first half to beat the Broncos.
Basically, you have to be damn near perfect on offense.
Gotcha.

With all the three-and-outs the Broncos have early in the games, the Patriots will have more than four possessions in the first half.

Rosebud
12-13-2011, 03:33 PM
This is a ridiculous topic. You suck, shylo. The Broncos would make it to the super bowl in spite of Tebow and because of their defense. Doesn't matter though, the Broncos won't make the SB.

Oh ye of little faith...

Raiderz4Life
12-13-2011, 03:42 PM

That's OK....Pats just need to get into a shootout. Victory right there

shylo3716
12-13-2011, 05:46 PM

svwGRJA28lY

http://www.theweekendhangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Marshawn.jpg

HOLD MY ****!!!

Saints-Tigers
12-13-2011, 06:31 PM
WTF, the Saints were an 11-5 team that was decimated with injuries, and got beat by 5 points to a team that was at home.

Stop acting like that is some extraordinary upset that gives hope to Tebow reeling off 4 wins against high caliber playoff teams, when he can't even throw.

The Saints weren't nearly good enough, even when healthy, to keep using as your support for this argument. I realize you've probably been following the NFL for like a year or two, so this is the biggest playoff upset you've seen, but come on man.

Rosebud
12-13-2011, 06:43 PM
WTF, the Saints were an 11-5 team that was decimated with injuries, and got beat by 5 points to a team that was at home.

Stop acting like that is some extraordinary upset that gives hope to Tebow reeling off 4 wins against high caliber playoff teams, when he can't even throw.

The Saints weren't nearly good enough, even when healthy, to keep using as your support for this argument. I realize you've probably been following the NFL for like a year or two, so this is the biggest playoff upset you've seen, but come on man.

I dunno man, those Seahawks were one of the worst playoff teams I've ever seen. Them beating anyone in the playoffs is a massive upset. Maybe not 07 Giants over Pats, 2001 Pats over Rams, 99 Rams over Titans and what was it 96 when the Jags beat the Broncos? But still a huge upset none the less.

Saints-Tigers
12-13-2011, 06:47 PM
I dunno, maybe I was just so numbed out at that point, but I really wasn't all that shocked that our defense that was missing key pieces all over and playing a lot of injured players, gave up a lot of points. The Seahawks had some weapons, and it was a very hostile environment in general. Our defense was actually the strong point that year for most of it, but that game we were weakened a lot on D.

A Perfect Score
12-13-2011, 07:12 PM
I dunno, maybe I was just so numbed out at that point, but I really wasn't all that shocked that our defense that was missing key pieces all over and playing a lot of injured players, gave up a lot of points. The Seahawks had some weapons, and it was a very hostile environment in general. Our defense was actually the strong point that year for most of it, but that game we were weakened a lot on D.

That Seahawks team was beyond awful, they had no business being in the playoffs in the first place. Absolutely none. I understand the desire to defend your team, but that's one of the biggest upsets I've seen in the 10 or so years I've been watching the NFL. Not to mention one of the single most dominant plays I've ever seen (BEAST MODE).

Saints-Tigers
12-13-2011, 07:15 PM
I dunno how I'm defending my team by saying we weren't as good as we got credit for... haha.

Just agree to disagree I guess, our offense did their job, and I'm just not shocked our defense gave up 40 in a hostile environment I guess.

Saints-Tigers
12-13-2011, 07:23 PM
My point is, using the "anything is possible!" banner for something extremely farfetched, shouldn't really be attached to the situation. If Tebow gets homefield and the opposing team has a rash of injuries in the same vein as the Saints, then yea, they'll probably win one, but 4 times? lolol

49erNation85
12-14-2011, 12:28 AM
TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW ! I'm sure he will make the pro bowl heck with the super bowl.

MI_Buckeye
12-14-2011, 01:06 AM

Okay, so the Donks knocked off two of the worst teams in the league the past two weeks in unconvincing, dramatic fashion, and all so the sudden, they are Super Bowl contenders?

Keep in mind, the best team they've beaten since Tebow took over was the Jets, and that was w/o either Shonn Greene or LT, and Mark Sanchez practically giving the game away. Other than that, they've beaten Miami (0-6 at the time), Oakland (no Run DMC, Palmer's first start, Raiders' D cluless about read option), Chiefs (terrible team, just terrible), San Diego (in the midst of a six game losing streak) and the aforementioned loads of poop that are the Minnesota Vikings and the Chicago Brainfarts.

I give them credit for winning those games; going 7-1 is difficult no matter whjo you are playing. But, if Denver was legitimite, they wouldn't continually have so much drama against such a crappy schedule.

MI_Buckeye
12-14-2011, 01:09 AM

The best team the Broncos have faced since Tebow took over.

MI_Buckeye
12-14-2011, 01:14 AM

Dude, almost every defense Tebow has played has stopped him. He's made some big plays at curcial moments, but you can't even begin to say Denver has been lighting it up with Tebow. Their offense is below average at best.

ChiFan24
12-14-2011, 01:17 AM
The Broncos are good.

For some reason, that fact is completely lost on the Tebow haters. Even if you don't want to acknowledge him as a good/competent QB, you don't have to act like it's completely out of the question that they can win football games, even it's in spite of him.

MI_Buckeye
12-14-2011, 01:35 AM
The Broncos are good.

For some reason, that fact is completely lost on the Tebow haters. Even if you don't want to acknowledge him as a good/competent QB, you don't have to act like it's completely out of the question that they can win football games, even it's in spite of him.

I really don't think they can beat good teams, and although I am a supposed "Tebow hater" I don't think I am being unfair in being skeptical of how good the Broncos really are.

We've seen plenty of teams go on runs that make fans think they're better than they really are, but these frauds always get exposed. They remind me of the 2007 Detroit Lions, who feasted on weak competition to build a misleading 6-2 record, before winning one game the next season and a half. Heck, even KC went on a four-game run earlier this year.

I see the Broncos getting embarrassed by the Pats this weekend, then beating either Buffalo or KC, possibly both, getting flattened by Pittsburgh or Baltimore in the playoffs and going back to thei sucky selves next season a la the Kansas City Chiefs.

ChiFan24
12-14-2011, 02:22 AM
Forget that I said "hater." It just slipped out. I hate people that say hater.

All I'm saying is that people should know that Denver being a Super Bowl contender =/= Tebow being a good QB. They're clearly a pretty good team with a great running game, some playmaking receivers and a defense that can rush the passer and stop the run. If they can continue riding this string of luck into the playoffs, they can win games.

Saints-Tigers
12-14-2011, 03:14 AM
I really do hope Tim Tebow makes the pro bowl, just for Roy Williams(Cowboys) sake.

"Roy Williams made the probowl before!" will no longer be used to discount PB appearances.... Tebow will be!

niel89
12-14-2011, 03:25 AM
People are looking to this Patriots game to bring Tebow back down to earth a little bit but I bet he actually has a pretty good day on sunday. New England is nothing special on defense so I expect the Broncos offense to move the ball pretty well. If the Broncos lose people might point to Tebow's nice stats and ignore the loss just as they ignore his bad stats and look only at his wins. The only quality teams Tebow has faced is the Lions and the Jets.

NE is a legit team but their defense isn't the reason.

Rosebud
12-14-2011, 10:10 PM
zMK9FKMG3Nc

This should be on every page of the thread.

shylo3716
12-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I'm so aboard Team Tebow coming out the AFC

shylo3716
01-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Ahhhh this thread is so popular right now.

Do the 54 of you still not believe in the guy?

Saints-Tigers
01-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Sometimes I hope you're a troll, and not serious.

shylo3716
01-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Sometimes I hope you're a troll, and not serious.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_chh9nTWbsPc/S_b4Rv1k8RI/AAAAAAAAA8c/uH53qTIWxOw/s320/if+its+too+loud+8.jpg

Smooth Criminal
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I still cannot believe that happened.

Brent
01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/2012/01/12/is-tim-tebow-***/

hahhahahahaha

Smooth Criminal
01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Well that was one of the most offending things I've ever read.

BaLLiN
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
http://outsports.com/jocktalkblog/2012/01/12/is-tim-tebow-***/

hahhahahahaha

tebow might be the most polarizing celebrity in recent history. Who the hell cares if he's ***?

ChiFan24
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM

I'm gonna sig the **** out of this if Tebow beats the Pats.

shylo3716
01-12-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm gonna sig the **** out of this if Tebow beats the Pats.

When you do PLEEEEEEASE add this...

http://www.theweekendhangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Marshawn.jpg

HOLD MY ****!!!

Stash
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM
i would absolutely love the steelers to play the broncos in the playoffs, thats an ideal scenerio
You should sig quote this one.

wogitalia
01-12-2012, 10:18 PM
If Tebow gets homefield and the opposing team has a rash of injuries in the same vein as the Saints, then yea, they'll probably win one, but 4 times? lolol

On the ************* money... nice work S-T!

This week is the test for whether god exists or not...