PDA

View Full Version : Briggs deal

woodnick
03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
I know it's a Lions forum, but the Bears are a division rival and they are receiving an offer for Briggs. The deal is Wash gets Briggs and #31 overall, the Bears get #6 overall. Who are our rivals going to go after at #6? Are they going to try to trade higher for Quinn or CJesus?

Xiomera
03-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I know it's a Lions forum, but the Bears are a division rival and they are receiving an offer for Briggs. The deal is Wash gets Briggs and #31 overall, the Bears get #6 overall. Who are our rivals going to go after at #6? Are they going to try to trade higher for Quinn or CJesus?

They'd target Quinn and Landry . . . but that trade is not happenin

WMD
03-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I'd guess Quinn...

woodnick
03-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Why won't it happen? I guess they could also try to trade down and get Olsen.

Scotty D
03-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Just what we need.

Peter
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Shouldn't they ask for a mid-round pick as well? Isn't Washington coming out on top in this deal?

bearfan
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM
They'd target Quinn and Landry . . . but that trade is not happenin

LIES!

CJ all the way baby B)

bearsfan_51
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM
Mwahahahahahhaha....

By the way, for what it's worth my best bet would be.

1)Trade whole first day up for Calvin Johnson
2)Trade down, get more picks, draft Brown, Olsen, or Poz.
3)Brady Quinn
4)Laron Landry
5)Alan Branch

WMD
03-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Shouldn't they ask for a mid-round pick as well? Isn't Washington coming out on top in this deal?

I think the Bears come out on top.. They get rid of a guy who doesn't want to be there, and give up a Glorified Round 2 pick.. and get the #6 Overall pick. This trade values Lance Briggs as the #16 Overall pick..

TacticaLion
03-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Mwahahahahahhaha....

By the way, for what it's worth my best bet would be.

1)Trade whole first day up for Calvin Johnson
2)Trade down, get more picks, draft Brown, Olsen, or Poz.
3)Brady Quinn
4)Laron Landry
5)Alan Branch
You'd have to trade your whole first day up to the Raiders for CJ... because he wont get past the #2 pick.

Regardless of who's picking it.

Addict
03-27-2007, 07:09 AM
You'd have to trade your whole first day up to the Raiders for CJ... because he wont get past the #2 pick.

Regardless of who's picking it.

QFT. No way CJ goes lower than #2, We'd pick if we don't trade down, and any team that's gonna trade with us for #2 is targeting him.

Unless... well of course the Cards, if they trade to #2 the pick is Thomas.

Imagine we trade with cards, end up @five, just try to imagine the HELL the Browns war room would go through, every team in position will be wanting their pick, since he won't go past the bucs.

It's crazy, it's madness, it's draft day! I can't wait.

TacticaLion
03-27-2007, 09:51 AM
QFT. No way CJ goes lower than #2, We'd pick if we don't trade down, and any team that's gonna trade with us for #2 is targeting him.

Unless... well of course the Cards, if they trade to #2 the pick is Thomas.

Imagine we trade with cards, end up @five, just try to imagine the HELL the Browns war room would go through, every team in position will be wanting their pick, since he won't go past the bucs.

It's crazy, it's madness, it's draft day! I can't wait.
Draft day is too far away. It's ridiculous.