PDA

View Full Version : Week 16 - Chargers at Lions

Scotty D
12-21-2011, 12:51 AM
Make a prediction and discuss the game.

What could make a better Christmas Eve than the Lions clinching a playoff spot?

BRAVEHEART
12-21-2011, 01:12 AM
SD is rolling right now, and I don't see us winning this one. Score will be close, but SD has that fire power that'll put us away if we fall behind.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we get the W, but I'm not feeling confident about this game.

Prowler
12-21-2011, 07:18 AM
I don't have any confidence in this game either, but at least its a home game. We at least gained some momentum from winning at Oakland, and right now the players have to be smelling blood for the playoffs. If we come out flat in this game then I put the blame squarely on Schwartz. I believe that we are absolutely going to curb stomp the Matt Flynn led Packers in week 17, but I would like to have this all wrapped up this week.

noondog
12-21-2011, 08:49 AM
I love our chances in this game.

Home field advantage will be huge for us this week and the crowd should have an effect on SD's offense similar to the Monday night game against the Bears. Everyone (team and fans) will be amped at the possibility of clinching a playoff spot. Past that, SD is travelling cross-country to play which is always tough for any team.

I'm calling 38-30 Lions with a playoff clinch for christmas.

Scotty D
12-21-2011, 04:17 PM
San Diego's offense is loaded but their offensive line is shaky. Need another big game from Avril.