PDA

View Full Version : Alamo Bowl Prospects

Caulibflower
12-29-2011, 08:35 PM
If anyone else is watching the game right now and also online. 4 potential first round prospects playing right now in Griffin, Wright, Polk and Ta'amu. Last game!

Caulibflower
12-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Excellent run by Griffin. Got up gingerly, though. I feel like I see that too often. You often see him wincing after he gets tackled. Runs a little wild for not being very big.

ElectricEye
12-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Some of us are discussing it in the Bowl Game thread in the college football forum. I have no problem with this thread...don't get me wrong, just trying to direct you to a potentially more lively discussion.

Caulibflower
12-29-2011, 08:54 PM
Some of us are discussing it in the Bowl Game thread in the college football forum. I have no problem with this thread...don't get me wrong, just trying to direct you to a potentially more lively discussion.

That'll work. Hadn't looked in there.

onejayhawk
12-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Did Ta'amu play? Baylor racked 777 yards, over 450 on the ground. He name was not called much.

J

Caulibflower
12-30-2011, 10:10 PM
He was double-teamed a lot, but the game was so wild you didn't get much of a chance to see what he could do against the run, because Washington's whole defense was getting washed out.