PDA

View Full Version : AFC North: Who do YOU think is the best team?

robert pancake gallery
01-02-2012, 06:48 PM
I noticed there was no thread for this already, so who do you think is the best team from the AFC north?

A Perfect Score
01-02-2012, 06:49 PM
The Ravens, obviously. We just swept the division.

It's pretty nuts that we put 3 teams into the playoffs though.

Pat Sims 90
01-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Yea i would have to agree and say the Ravens are the best team in the divison.

PoopSandwich
01-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Browns are the best team because we have a high draft pick therefore we will be the best team ever within 2 or 3 years, cause that's how it works.

robert pancake gallery
01-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Browns are the best team because we have a high draft pick therefore we will be the best team ever within 2 or 3 years, cause that's how it works.

yeah, that and they have shawn lauvao and tony pashos who can only improve over the next few years, considering they can't play any worse.

Bengalsrocket
01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Bengals have a secret weapon... Marvin Lewis has been faking it this whole time. He's about to prove how awesome of a head coach he actually is!!!

And if that doesn't happen, I'll go with the Steelers.

J-Mike88
01-02-2012, 08:17 PM
Some think the Steelers, but I'll take the Ravens because A) they did sweep the Steelers this year but also B) Mendenhall out hurts them a lot and C) Big Ben is a big sitting duck back there with that foot.

Smooth Criminal
01-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Definitely dumb to argue for anyone but the Ravens after the swept the division.

Though a third Steelers/Ravens matchup will be the only thing that matters in the end. Hoping this happens so bad.

Sloopy
01-04-2012, 09:25 PM
amazing jade rings on

Jade Rings (http://www.micaroo.com/jewelry/jade/jadeite-ring.html)

Wholesale (http://www.micaroo.com)

YOUR ALL WRONG!!!! ONLY THIS MAN HOLDS THE RIGHT ANSWER!!!!

obviously amazing jade rings on are the best...

Bengalsrocket
01-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Definitely dumb to argue for anyone but the Ravens after the swept the division.

Though a third Steelers/Ravens matchup will be the only thing that matters in the end. Hoping this happens so bad.

So were the Bengals the best team in '09 after they swept the division? it didn't seem so :(

I'm not saying the Ravens aren't the best, I'm saying that sweeping the division isn't really a good indicator.