PDA

View Full Version : Draft Idea

butterman42d
03-27-2007, 12:41 PM
What if jimmy williams goes to saftey? Who is our Target know.

With the new system I think will be alright at CB and Safety.

FS Jimmy Williams
SS Layor Mill
CB Webster
CB D. Hall

That means we will not draft CB or safety first round.
DE we have speed rush end already we need someone to take kerney spot.
J Anderson is big DE and there similar De in the later rounds we could pick up
both DE from ga could possibly be there are DE from Teaxs Crowdwer

THis my mock draft top ten!

1. Radiers J. Russel QB
2. Lions Trade with Atl // Calvin Johnson
3. Clevland Brady Quinn
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers A. Gaines
5. Arizona Cardinals Joe Thomas
6. Washington Redskins Trade to Bears - AMOBI OKOYE
7. Minnesota Vikings - LARON LANDRY
8. Detroit Lions - Patrick Willis, MLB, Ole Miss
9. 9. Miami Dolphins OT Levi Brown (Penn State)
10 Houston Texans Adrian Peterson, RB

Atlanta trade both both 08 second round draft pick, their first this year and 3 round draft this year.

Atl- gets 2 overall pick this year.

They draft 39. ATLANTA FALCONS (f/HOU) Charles Johnson
44. ATLANTA FALCONSOG | Texas Justin Blalock

4thrd pick M. Bush
Tell me what do you think?

Shiver
03-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Honestly, if Jimmy Williams is moved to S. I would want Leon Hall.

iloxygenil
03-27-2007, 01:06 PM
I dont' want Leon Hall in any way...I would much rather have Chris Houston or even better, Darrelle Revis.

Mr. Myogi
03-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Chris Houston will be a bust.........Leon Hall has more upside.......being that Zimmer is blitz happy and the corners will be in "man" mostly.......Jimmy Williams will not be moved to safety.........he compliments D Hall on the opposite side........I would go Merriweather, He can actually play both corner and safety as well.

What about Kenny Scott from GT......He is very impressive on the field and loves to hit.

catcher_0_3
03-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Chris Houston will be a bust.........Leon Hall has more upside.......being that Zimmer is blitz happy and the corners will be in "man" mostly.......Jimmy Williams will not be moved to safety.........he compliments D Hall on the opposite side........I would go Merriweather, He can actually play both corner and safety as well.

What about Kenny Scott from GT......He is very impressive on the field and loves to hit.

If we happen to get Kenny Scott I will be extactic. He was probably the best player on the GaTech defense last year, and is probably the most underrated corner in the draft.

iloxygenil
03-27-2007, 05:10 PM
I think he is one of two or three corners I would really be happy selecting. Him and Courtney Brown...CB is prolly my favorite of the CBs though

mahnee
03-27-2007, 08:53 PM
If we happen to get Kenny Scott I will be extactic. He was probably the best player on the GaTech defense last year, and is probably the most underrated corner in the draft.

As a GT Alum, I'm so happy to hear those words. Tenuta's defense is all about blitzing and leaving their corners on an island so it's a perfect fit for our scheme. However, Scott's tackling ability is questionable at best. Tech's defense is always susceptible to the big play, but Scott consistently misses tackles that end up in TD's. If he can gain some weight and wrap up a little better, he'd be a steal in the later rounds

iloxygenil
03-28-2007, 12:39 AM
Well...that's what a good Safety is for Mahnee, the Safetys prevent the homeruns, or are supposed to, we just don't have a good one to do it. I think He'll be fine, but yeah, I'll be upset if he is Deion Sanders as far as tackling goes, that would be frustrating.

butterman42d
03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
WR Calvin Johnson and DE Charles Johnson

DE
Charles 35 Tackles 5 sacks would be great.

Player No Yds Avg Long TD
Alge Crumpler 56 780 13.9 46 8
Roddy White 30 506 16.9 55 0
Michael Jenkins 39 436 11.2 34 7
Ashley Lelie 28 430 15.4 51 1

If we get D Oneal we do not need to draft LL from LSU

Pro projected stats 07
Player Rec yds Avg Long TD
Algee 58 700 14 40 10
Calvin 58 900 13 60 8
M. Jenkins 43 600 12 35 6
J. Horn 35 400 10 25 3
R. Whit 30 400 14 40 4

d34ng3l021
03-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Though I think these offseason moves and suggestions seems as if ATL is gearing up to draft Okoye or CJ, I will no longer follow the Falcons if Jason Webster is still starting by week 5.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
03-30-2007, 09:47 PM
I believe Detroit would ask for A LOT more than that. I think they'd also try to swipe atleast one of our 2nd rounders this year, and a 4th.