PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for making a thread

yodabear
01-07-2012, 02:49 AM
But some dude on NFL Network just said it is likely McDaniels is going to be out at OC and going back to New England. In the words of Harry Doyle....THANK GOD!

However, he was discussing candidates to replace, and I apologize just the thought makes me cry more than when I went to the Mall of America they other day and saw a Pujols Angels jersey....THE NAME HE SAID WAS......MIKE MARTZ.

H5CSBZz3eOI

I am on my computer so I know its not one big nightmare. I know its just speculation but all that work. All that work creating my original username COULD BE FOR NOT and the mad asshole will be back. ALL THE BRENDA WARNER LOVING. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH! Some1 save my wrists. I know its just speculation, but just that....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Poster's note: I joined in July 2005 originally under the name Firemikemartz.com, which was obviously successful.

I MAY NOT SLEEP. Thanks a lot LaFancora or whatever the **** ur name is. NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoopSandwich
01-07-2012, 03:08 AM
you make 1 thread j mike makes 100000000000000

it is okay.

descendency
01-07-2012, 01:44 PM
For just $10 per year, you can have firemikemartz2012.com (plus webserver fees and website creation fees)

ArkyRamsFan
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Easy, Yoda...put the knife down and step away.

Let me assure you that there is no way in Hades that the Rams are going to try again with Mike (the Mad Scientist) Martz. In fact, I'll go even further and say that I think this is the end of the line for Mad Mikey.

Just too much failure over the last few years. Sure he has put up some decent numbers and all but apparently he just wears out his welcome wherever he is.

I think the NFL is done with him and I think that that sentiment is shared by Mike also.

He had a nice run....but it is time for him to ride off into the sunset. Much like the final scene in The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly when Clint Eastwood rides off across the prairie.

Good bye, Mike..it has been quite a ride.

Complex
01-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Jason LeConforta(sp? probably wrong) is always wrong don't listen to him

BeerBaron
01-07-2012, 11:53 PM
Hahaha, that would be epic though. I'd fear for my life as Yoda hulks out and goes on a rampage.

Brent
01-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Much like the final scene in The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly when Clint Eastwood rides off across the prairie
I would argue that the ending of Shane is more accurate.

Brodeur
01-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Hey, now Sam Bradford has the additional 3 coordinators in 3 years excuse to explain the fact that he just isn't very good.