PDA

View Full Version : Timmy "Touchdown" Tebow Love Thread!

PackerLegend
01-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Marry me you big sexy hunk! your my hero!!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VaNcA8ilvE8/Tu0Ay60VY2I/AAAAAAAABuY/7u8a6z0wgvE/s1600/TimTebow_01.jpg

wogitalia
01-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I've been an athiest my entire life and even I'm starting to believe in Tebow and his message...

Honestly though, how good an effort was it by that Denver defense to actually be able to get pressure and force OT despite their DC only rushing 3. In Doom and co I believe.

49erNation85
01-08-2012, 07:30 PM
From his College days at Florida to now a Denver QB . I've always been a fan and his just winz games. If he would have been started Denver would of had a bye this maybe. Plus most of u know I'm the biggest tebow fan here.

robert pancake gallery
01-08-2012, 07:31 PM
jglmB24WJZE

PoopSandwich
01-08-2012, 07:33 PM
http://liveaction.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/tebow-not-tonight-ladies1.jpg

A Perfect Score
01-08-2012, 07:39 PM
It's my birthday today, and all I wanted was a Steelers loss. Thank you Timmy Tebow!

BloodBrother
01-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Tebow unleashed the dragon today on Pitt's D.

niel89
01-08-2012, 07:41 PM
this also needs to be here

qNC8xRo9vXY

BloodBrother
01-08-2012, 07:42 PM
31.6 Yards per completion for Timmy today

playoff record

Ness
01-08-2012, 07:44 PM
From his College days at Florida to now a Denver QB . I've always been a fan and his just winz games. If he would have been started Denver would of had a bye this maybe. Plus most of u know I'm the biggest tebow fan here.

I think you are too big of a fan. The Broncos would have been 12-4 with a tiebreaker over the Ravens and Patriots?

T-RICH49
01-08-2012, 07:57 PM
zMK9FKMG

I am drinking the Tebow cool-aid now.the guy just finds a way

J-Mike88
01-08-2012, 08:00 PM

playoff record
But his delivery is too long, and slow.

Punisher
01-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Why would you want to marry the QB that will slay your team in the the Super Bowl? :p

49erNation85
01-08-2012, 08:10 PM
But his delivery is too long, and slow.

I don't think any gives a **** now. He still win games..

Punisher
01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I don't think any gives a **** now. He still win games..

95.5% sure it was sarcasm.

FUNBUNCHER
01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
This is the reason why I quit betting on sports.

Rob S
01-08-2012, 09:11 PM
They said he couldn't be a HS quarterback.....

WO8imsZl1F8

Roddoliver
01-08-2012, 09:31 PM
And he will be the worst QB in the NFL once again if the Broncos lose to the Patriots in the next round.

NIN1984
01-08-2012, 09:35 PM
What a great job Mike McCoy is doing, give that guy some love and Tebow was just awesome today.

Rob S
01-08-2012, 09:39 PM
And he will be the worst QB in the NFL once again if the Broncos lose to the Patriots in the next round.

If you don't support the awesomeness that is Tim Tebow I would encourage you to do so in a different, more appropriate thread. This is the "love" thread. Lets keep it that way, gentlemen. Oh, and God bless you, Rod.

CJSchneider
01-08-2012, 09:49 PM

playoff record

316 yards passing.

As in John 3:16

What...what?

DraftSavant
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
This is the reason why I quit betting on sports.

Interestingly enough, there wasn't a lot of sharp action against Denver this week. They're professional betters for a reason.

Vegas is happy as ****, because you know the squares bet big on Pittsburgh.

kalbears13
01-08-2012, 09:58 PM
From the other thread: Tebow was going to make your mom swallow but TEBOW ALWAYS GETS HIS GODDAMN COMEBACK!!

Complex
01-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Interestingly enough, there wasn't a lot of sharp action against Denver this week. They're professional betters for a reason.

What was the betting line for the game?

DraftSavant
01-08-2012, 10:14 PM

DEN +9 I think.

descendency
01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
The Steelers played him like he was a "wildcat 'QB'" and now regret it. I'm not saying you need to respect him the same way you would an elite QB, but at least play a half decent safety over the top. At least.

descendency
01-08-2012, 10:36 PM

No half reasonable person would have touched that game. Roethlisberger hurt and your other starter at safety is out because he might die if he played... that's a mess waiting to happen.

Byrd430
01-08-2012, 10:37 PM

Depends on the book, but I caught it at Steelers -8.5.

I was telling my boss about how bad of a matchup this was for Denver. How the man corners for Pitt would allow them to easily play man coverage with no safety help, allow Polamalu to spy on Tebow both in the running game and with the pass, and crush the running game. I predicted a total blowout in this game.

When I saw the final, I looked at myself in the mirror and vowed that I would never ever again doubt the almighty Tebow.

Complex
01-08-2012, 10:40 PM

I was telling my boss about how bad of a matchup this was for Denver. How the man corners for Pitt would allow them to easily play man coverage with no safety help, allow Polamalu to spy on Tebow both in the running game and with the pass, and crush the running game. I predicted a total blowout in this game.

When I saw the final, I looked at myself in the mirror and vowed that I would never ever again doubt the almighty Tebow.

I hope your boss did not take your advice.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-08-2012, 10:44 PM

Tebow forgives you. He will not turn away any who wish to cast aside their old ways and embrace truth and love and #15

RCAChainGang
01-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I love Tebow and his passion. The guy is a freaking incredible leader with good morals and he's just a nice guy. I root for him everytime he steps out on the field save LSU, Saints, and Colts, but I'm his biggest skeptic. Dude can't keep this up. Give it this offseason for teams to watch tape on him and his stuff won't work. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Rosebud
01-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I love Tebow and his passion. The guy is a freaking incredible leader with good morals and he's just a nice guy. I root for him everytime he steps out on the field save LSU, Saints, and Colts, but I'm his biggest skeptic. Dude can't keep this up. Give it this offseason for teams to watch tape on him and his stuff won't work. I hope to God I'm wrong.

I dunno...seems kinda preachy to me...

RCAChainGang
01-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Well you know...Matthew 10:22
Haha

Bengalsrocket
01-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Well you know...Matthew 10:22
Haha

I'm not familiar, but I do know Tim 316:2

keylime_5
01-08-2012, 11:17 PM
as if i needed another reason to love tebow, he goes and beats the steelers in dramatic kick ass fashion.

http://i.imgur.com/s5Q0U.jpg

killxswitch
01-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I did not watch the game. Were his completions good ones or were they slants that the receiver took for big YAC?

kalbears13
01-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I did not watch the game. Were his completions good ones or were they slants that the receiver took for big YAC?

It ended with that but he had a lot of rollout passes that were deep. Pretty? No. Good? Debateable.

Ness
01-08-2012, 11:47 PM
316 yards passing.

What...what?

Stop it. I'm scared.

MetSox17
01-08-2012, 11:53 PM

A lot of them were deep basket tosses that he laid in perfectly between the numbers. The 80 yd game winning td to Demaryius was a deep post that he struck absolutely perfectly on where Thomas didn't break stride at all and he just housed it after completely ******** on Ike Taylor with a stiff arm.

descendency
01-09-2012, 12:01 AM

The throws were over the top of a defense that literally had 11 in the box. They were legit, but the defense basically gave it to him. It was the single stupidest (most arrogant) way to play him.

They were basically playing him like a wildcat "QB".

It was an amazing game.

descendency
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm not familiar, but I do know Tim 316:2

2nd Tim 41:23

MetSox17
01-09-2012, 12:13 AM
The throws were over the top of a defense that literally had 11 in the box. They were legit, but the defense basically gave it to him. It was the single stupidest (most arrogant) way to play him.

They were basically playing him like a wildcat "QB".

It was an amazing game.

What's stupid is everyone being monday morning quarterbacks every time the Broncos win. When they weren't loading the box, everyone would say "noo, you gotta beat them by stacking the box and manning up on the corners!!!!1111". Now that he exposed that style of defense with the over the top passes, everyone is gonna say that the best way to play him is to keep safety help over the top to cover the deep pass.

XxXdragonXxX
01-09-2012, 12:17 AM
I think it's safe to say now that the way not to play him is bringing everyone up in the box, and then not even try to rush him. Half the time it looked like the Steelers D was just standing there like they were playing contain, but then completely failing to contain.

Scotty D
01-09-2012, 12:24 AM
That was one of my favorite games in recent memory.

01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
What's stupid is everyone being monday morning quarterbacks every time the Broncos win. When they weren't loading the box, everyone would say "noo, you gotta beat them by stacking the box and manning up on the corners!!!!1111". Now that he exposed that style of defense with the over the top passes, everyone is gonna say that the best way to play him is to keep safety help over the top to cover the deep pass.

The best way to beat Denver is to repent. Big Ben is a rapist, or at least a deviant, and he lost. Tom Brady has a child out of wedlock, he will lose. Ray Lewis killed a guy, and will lose. And from the NFC, the saints and 9ers are from new Orleans and San Fran... might as well be Vegas. The packers rejected the return of their prodigal son.

The only hope is the Giants. They can beat Tebow.

MI_Buckeye
01-09-2012, 12:33 AM
He got lucky; he threw a couple nice deep balls.

He still sucks monkey dick as a passer. He still had a few "Oh my god, where was he throwing that?" passes. He still completed fewer than half his passes. He didn't deal with any pass rush all day long, because Pittsburgh were w/o three of their best players up front most of the day.

I'll give him credit for playing his best game of the year so far, but this one performance doesn't change anything. If anything, it screws the Broncos, because now they'll be forced to go with this guy next season, when they will absolutely pay for the fraudulent season they're putting together right now.

01-09-2012, 12:35 AM
His throws were lucky? I'll keep that in mind next time I see the mind blowing luck of Aaron Rodgers as he throws strikes down the field.

Can we talk about the luck of Matthew Stafford last night throwing ducks that Calvin magically came up with?

descendency
01-09-2012, 12:49 AM
He still sucks monkey dick as a passer. He still had a few "Oh my god, where was he throwing that?" passes. He still completed fewer than half his passes. He didn't deal with any pass rush all day long, because Pittsburgh were w/o three of their best players up front most of the day.

I don't really feel it's fair to criticize the guy for only completing half his passes. Most of his passes were deep throws and very few QBs would complete half their passes if they were throwing down the field like that.

I am still fairly certain Mangini is right. Play solid coverage (mix cover 1 and cover 2 on the backend and not 0 dog blitzes every down lol) across the board, accept that he will get some runs on you, but contain and be disciplined in your rush. Force him to sustain drives by making intermediate throws. He didn't do that in this game or any other yet. Play him like a young QB and not like a wildcat QB or Peyton Manning.

Basileus777
01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Denver's offense has been pretty terrible under Tebow. One game doesn't mean the way defenses have been playing them needs to be thrown away. Pittsburgh's secondary was abysmal and not up to what LeBeau was asking them to do, but the Steeler's complete lack of any pass rush was the biggest issue. Tebow has awful pocket awareness and is terrible under pressure, playing strictly contain against him makes little sense, especially when Denver's gaudy run numbers haven't always translated into points.

MI_Buckeye
01-09-2012, 12:58 AM
His throws were lucky? I'll keep that in mind next time I see the mind blowing luck of Aaron Rodgers as he throws strikes down the field.

Can we talk about the luck of Matthew Stafford last night throwing ducks that Calvin magically came up with?

By lucky I mean he made passes he wouldn't normally make.

I didn't get the chance to see the Lions' game last night, but I can tell you Matthew Stafford is about 1000x the passer Tebow is.

01-09-2012, 01:00 AM
And he's 1000x more likely to be sitting at home next weekend.

MetSox17
01-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Count it!

sabf:1

random tool: 0

MI_Buckeye
01-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Denver's offense has been pretty terrible under Tebow. One game doesn't mean the way defenses have been playing them needs to be thrown away. Pittsburgh's secondary was abysmal and not up to what LeBeau was asking them to do, but the Steeler's complete lack of any pass rush was the biggest issue. Tebow has awful pocket awareness and is terrible under pressure, playing strictly contain against him makes little sense, especially when Denver's gaudy run numbers haven't always translated into points.

Great points and very well-stated. Not enough attention will be given to the fact that the Pittsburgh's corners have stunk for years, and missing Woodley, Keisel and Hampton were totally devastating.

wogitalia
01-09-2012, 01:08 AM
The Bronco's really are confusing teams. That is their thing on offense and it's amazing how many of the teams really are struggling with it.

Have to expect a smart coach like Belichek will keep them in order.

XxXdragonXxX
01-09-2012, 01:15 AM
You sayin Tomlin isn't smart?

descendency
01-09-2012, 01:20 AM
You sayin Tomlin isn't smart?

http://nicepickcowher.com/files/2011/11/mike-tomlin.jpg

Tomtom is confused by that.

yo123
01-09-2012, 01:23 AM
The Bronco's really are confusing teams. That is their thing on offense and it's amazing how many of the teams really are struggling with it.

Have to expect a smart coach like Belichek will keep them in order.

That's why I wish they could have drawn someone else in the next round than NE and prayed that someone else upset them. Denver is my team in these playoffs but I see absolutely no way they beat the Pats next week. I really think Denver would have a chance against Baltimore, if only because I really don't trust Flacco.

Basileus777
01-09-2012, 01:24 AM

Are they really struggling with it though? Before this game, the Broncos only really put up points on awful defenses like New England and Minnesota.

TACKLE
01-09-2012, 01:30 AM

Denver really game planned well and ran a lot of 7 and 8 man protections. Eight man protection schemes are non-existent in a lot of offenses today. But what it did was give Tebow a lot of time in the pocket, really simplified the reads and allowed his receivers to run deeper, longer developing routes that got more separation because of that extra time he had. Their coaches understand that they can't expect to spread teams out and have Tebow shred teams with accurate anticipation throws. Their passing game is built off creating big plays on play action and by keeping a few extra guys in pass pro, it allowed them to do that effectively.

jsagan77
01-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Anyone criticizing Tebow needs to realize that he's basically a ******* rookie. I've never seen a player so overly and unfairly criticized despite getting his team to the playoffs and winning a game. If you want to judge, judge the overrated D for giving up a two TD lead or McGahee for fumbling, but don't slight Tebow because you have some bull **** agenda. He played some very good football today and while yes he still does stuff that makes you want to scream, he beat a very good Steelers D today who doesn't give up yards like that very often.

bantx
01-09-2012, 01:53 AM
why are you so angry

But seriously though atheism is at an all time low after today.

wogitalia
01-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Are they really struggling with it though? Before this game, the Broncos only really put up points on awful defenses like New England and Minnesota.

They've been "effective" on offense. They haven't scored a lot but teams are letting them have the ball for far too long and not forcing anywhere near enough turnovers. It actually looked like teams had figured them out in the past couple of weeks, which makes the Steelers effort even weirder.

BloodBrother
01-09-2012, 02:12 AM
316 yards passing.

What...what?

Tebow 3:16 says he just whooped the Steelers ass

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxicifYulR1qmxum5o1_500.jpg

murdamal86
01-09-2012, 07:45 AM
316 yards passing for Tebow

31.6 yards per completion

31:06 time of possesion for the Steelers

Big Ben's interception was on a 3rd and 16

Don't forget the 66 yard field goal the Steelers passed on...

Their kicker wears the number 6...

Demaryius Thomas' birthday is December 25th 1987

The Denver Broncos season average in total offense: 316 yards per game

Oh yeah Eddie Royal had 3 catches average 16.3 yards

Believe bruhs...believe!!!!!!!!

WCH
01-09-2012, 07:58 AM
Tebow 3:16 says he just whooped the Steelers ass

Hilarious image! I was excited to see the new overtime format, with both teams getting the ball. Then BOOM, the 3:16 QB ended it on the first play.

I have to admit, this guy is a lot of fun.

Brothgar
01-09-2012, 08:27 AM
And he's 1000x more likely to be sitting at home next weekend.

I'm sure the opponent and the defense didn't have anything to do with it. I swear the reason why some people can't give Tebow any credit is because of people on the other side wish to make him into a god. This is the first time the guy played four full quarters yet some people want to give him full credit for the team's success. It's ridiculous.

Go Cowboys
01-09-2012, 08:41 AM
By lucky I mean he made passes he wouldn't normally make.

I didn't get the chance to see the Lions' game last night, but I can tell you Matthew Stafford is about 1000x the passer Tebow is.

And what reference do you have for he wouldnt "normally" make that throw? He lost his best receiver early in the game and with guys that would be #3 receivers on other teams beat the #1 defense on deep balls.

Give Tebow Calvin Johnson and give Stafford the guys Tebow has and we would see a huge difference in both teams records right now.

the_dark_knight
01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm sure the opponent and the defense didn't have anything to do with it. I swear the reason why some people can't give Tebow any credit is because of people on the other side wish to make him into a god. This is the first time the guy played four full quarters yet some people want to give him full credit for the team's success. It's ridiculous.

No one wants to make Tebow into a god, that's just not it. There's a huge segment of society that have been waiting for a high character, high quality, hard worker to achieve what he has. He's not back down from his faith, he hasn't run from it, and he also hasn't forced it on anyone.

The people who are demonizing Tebow for being a Christian are the ones who are really causing the ruckus and constantly talking about how bad he is, and how he can't play. It's sort of like one side or the other ya know, it's crazy crazy.

Truth of the matter is, I like watching Tebow because it's exciting. It's U-G-L-Y to watch sometimes, okay most of the time, but there's something about his charisma and his ability to just win. I know that's so overused but he's got his team believing in him and that makes such a huge difference in wins and losses in the NFL.

It'll be interesting to see what he can do in his first full season at the helm, if he even gets that shot. I am sick of all the haters, Colin Cowherd, and people all over ESPN radio making themselves look so foolish because they're not capable of saying, you know what, I was wrong on this one. I don't like what I see but he's pulling it off somehow. They're all just acting like cry babies, and it's getting really annoying.

the_dark_knight
01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
And what reference do you have for he wouldnt "normally" make that throw? He lost his best receiver early in the game and with guys that would be #3 receivers on other teams beat the #1 defense on deep balls.

Give Tebow Calvin Johnson and give Stafford the guys Tebow has and we would see a huge difference in both teams records right now.

This is the thing that is overlooked. Stafford looked pretty piss poor in that game against the Stains, not even hatin. He was underthrowing almost everything, and just putting it up there and Calvin was saving his bacon. When 1 dude is 40%+ of your receptions and yards, it's not the QB, it's the WR. People know where you're going, they're trying to stop him and they can't.

I really want to see Stafford without Calvin, because he is right now the best WR in the NFL, and it could be a while before we see someone on his level again.

Go Cowboys
01-09-2012, 08:50 AM

That is ridiculous. There are no words for any of that.

Go Cowboys
01-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Not sure how to correctly put a Youtube video into a post but here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkFQSk-Bsqg

Is about a month old...

the_dark_knight
01-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Colin is going to cry so hardmode today on his show.

noondog
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
I am far from a Tebow-hater, and watching his games this season has been very entertaining. Having said that, I'm still convinced that he isn't a good QB and I believe that the sample size his career has generated thus far from a W-L standpoint will not reflect his ultimate body of work. Half the fascination with this guy is because of his penchent for these "miracle" games, or however you want to phrase it. That begs the question: Why are the things he's doing so miraculous? It clearly can't be because he's good and the wins are expected of him. It's because he's a cherub of christian justice. It's because he's Mr. All-American boy. It's because he's the ultimate underdog who's continually beating the odds. It's because he embodies everything the public has been craving in a professional athlete and is succeeding to boot. Let's just call a spade a spade and enjoy the ride, because it will come to end.

MI_Buckeye
01-09-2012, 10:12 AM

What reference do I have? I don't know, maybe just a 46 percent completion rate.

You say he lost his best receiver, yet he still had a receiver go for over 200 yards, and calling the Steelers team that played yesterday the No. 1 defense in the league is a little misleading. They were missing five long-time veteran starters most of the game. They have the best pass rush in the league, yet had none yesterday.

MI_Buckeye
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
This is the thing that is overlooked. Stafford looked pretty piss poor in that game against the Stains, not even hatin. He was underthrowing almost everything, and just putting it up there and Calvin was saving his bacon. When 1 dude is 40%+ of your receptions and yards, it's not the QB, it's the WR. People know where you're going, they're trying to stop him and they can't.

I really want to see Stafford without Calvin, because he is right now the best WR in the NFL, and it could be a while before we see someone on his level again.

This is Calvin's fifth year, and he's never been nearly as good as he is this year. He's put up good numbers in year's past, but he's always been monstrously inconsistent.

And by the way, Stafford threw for nearly 3,500 yards to receivers not named Calvin Johnson.

the_dark_knight
01-09-2012, 10:16 AM
What reference do I have? I don't know, maybe just a 46 percent completion rate.

You say he lost his best receiver, yet he still had a receiver go for over 200 yards, and calling the Steelers team that played yesterday the No. 1 defense in the league is a little misleading. They were missing five long-time veteran starters most of the game. They have the best pass rush in the league, yet had none yesterday.

Give credit where it's due, right now you just look like a hater.

Their offensive line handled business, that plus Tebow's effective at moving around in the collapsing pocket. They kept him clean, but he helped them by avoiding sacks other QBs couldn't have.

Don't make excuses with injuries etc, you act like Denver wasn't missing anyone and they were 100% I'm sorry but Ryan Clark to Pitt isn't as valuable as Dawkins is to Denver, they were about even on players missing.

Not to mention his #1 WR is in St. Louis, his #2 WR went down first play of the 2nd quarter, and Thomas did step it up, but Tebow put the ball where it needed to be.

murdamal86
01-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Give credit where it's due, right now you just look like a hater.

Their offensive line handled business, that plus Tebow's effective at moving around in the collapsing pocket. They kept him clean, but he helped them by avoiding sacks other QBs couldn't have.

Don't make excuses with injuries etc, you act like Denver wasn't missing anyone and they were 100% I'm sorry but Ryan Clark to Pitt isn't as valuable as Dawkins is to Denver, they were about even on players missing.

Not to mention his #1 WR is in St. Louis, his #2 WR went down first play of the 2nd quarter, and Thomas did step it up, but Tebow put the ball where it needed to be.

Not to mention he added yeards on the ground too and James Harrison was rendered almost invincible yesterday

A Perfect Score
01-09-2012, 11:25 AM
I think the best part about Tebow is that he's an absolutely awful QB, there's no way around it. But god damn is he an amazing football player. I've never seen anything like it.

DraftSavant
01-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Success. (10)

ElectricEye
01-09-2012, 12:20 PM
all right, you guys have done it. i can no longer tell who actually wants to sleep with tim, and who's just trolling. i'd say congratulations, but i just hate all of you equally, now.

It's actually kind of scary, I agree....even as an active participant.

Brothgar
01-09-2012, 12:29 PM
That is ridiculous. There are no words for any of that.

Coincidence perfect word for it. God doesn't care much about football.

Colin is going to cry so hardmode today on his show.

He would if he didn't call it.

I am far from a Tebow-hater, and watching his games this season has been very entertaining. Having said that, I'm still convinced that he isn't a good QB and I believe that the sample size his career has generated thus far from a W-L standpoint will not reflect his ultimate body of work. Half the fascination with this guy is because of his penchent for these "miracle" games, or however you want to phrase it. That begs the question: Why are the things he's doing so miraculous? It clearly can't be because he's good and the wins are expected of him. It's because he's a cherub of christian justice. It's because he's Mr. All-American boy. It's because he's the ultimate underdog who's continually beating the odds. It's because he embodies everything the public has been craving in a professional athlete and is succeeding to boot. Let's just call a spade a spade and enjoy the ride, because it will come to end.

This this this this. I don't want to be a Tebow hater but the more others go over the top makes me feel like I've got to combat it.

stl705
01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
The scary thing is that the Trolls are now actually turning into Pro-Tebowers...

I've been on the Tebow bandwagon since the end of last season (although a lot of it was trolling I admit, at least until this season and his winning streak) and saw his raw emotion on the field. I hated him coming out of college and thought there was no way he would be a competent pro QB... I may be right, but god dang is he a great football player like others have said.

Unless you're a Steelers fan, there's no way you couldn't get jacked up after watching him on the sidelines after the score. Anyone who'se played football knows that feeling, and it was absolutely amazing to watch.

You just don't see football players, let alone QBs with that kind of emotion and passion for the game. I love it, I get so amped up after watching Tebow pump his fist and yell on the sidelines after a TD or good play by the defense.

I don't even like the Broncos, but man am I a fan of the Fighting Tebows!!! This is how the game should be played. When/if I have a son who plays football i'm going back and showing him some Tebow highlights, because that's what this game is about. Pure and simple, Tebow loves football, and couldn't stop himself if he tried. Just beautiful to watch if you're a football fan, although his ducks that he throws can be a little ugly sometimes haha.

Edit: If this enthusiasm and passion for the game pumps me up this much, imagine his teammates... That's why he wins. That's why he makes players better. It's not that he puts the ball in a great spot or tells the WRs some profound information to help them get off the line better. It's that he is absolutely in love for the game and makes any football player get that fire and swagger back in the days of playing at recess!

Also, keep in mind I could care less about his man-crush on jesus and don't even like religion lol.

soybean
01-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Thought you guys deserved to see this. Per reddit:

Tebow is now the most famous white bronco since OJ's truck.

DraftSavant
01-09-2012, 01:28 PM
The scary thing is that the Trolls are now actually turning into Pro-Tebowers...

Quiet, you.

Crazy_Chris
01-09-2012, 01:43 PM

Thats some freaky ****.

http://www.admedia.co.uk/blog/uploaded_images/tn23-795592.jpg

murdamal86
01-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I hope he has a great game against the Pats Saturday. Just don't turn the ball over

jsagan77
01-10-2012, 12:17 AM
The reason I don't think Tebow wins Sunday has nothing to do with him and everything to do with their defense not being able to stop a good team. Sure they looked dominant against a Cutlerless Bears team and other mangled opponents but every time they play a good offense they cave.

Ness
01-10-2012, 02:40 AM
If Tebow made it to the Super Bowl...the internet would just explode.

Hopefully it's a good game this weekend and not another blowout, which I could see happening obviously. The last time these two teams met though Denver looked good early until turnovers killed them.

J-Mike88
01-10-2012, 05:19 AM
In case you didn't know:

I9a8WJK-RzY

J-Mike88
01-10-2012, 05:29 AM
jD6B1CXXgM0&feature=related

01-10-2012, 10:53 AM
The reason I don't think Tebow wins Sunday has nothing to do with him and everything to do with their defense not being able to stop a good team. Sure they looked dominant against a Cutlerless Bears team and other mangled opponents but every time they play a good offense they cave.

Yeah they really need to step it up or it won't matter how well Tebow plays. Even last week against a hobbled Ben they weren't great.

Anyone know if Dawkins is gonna be back?

bigbluedefense
01-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I love Tebow. He's so entertaining to watch.

He spits in the face of all logic. And I enjoy seeing how polarizing he is.

crossroads
01-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Yeah they really need to step it up or it won't matter how well Tebow plays. Even last week against a hobbled Ben they weren't great.

Anyone know if Dawkins is gonna be back?

According to some reports his injury is actually career threatening. I really hope this isn't true, the defense is so much better with him back there.

Brodeur
01-10-2012, 11:37 AM
m5OAGHXc1ZU

niel89
01-10-2012, 06:34 PM
^
That might be the most accurate way to describe Tebow with animation.

Raiderz4Life
01-10-2012, 06:53 PM
all right, you guys have done it. i can no longer tell who actually wants to sleep with tim, and who's just trolling. i'd say congratulations, but i just hate all of you equally, now.

I'll 3rd this as well.

keylime_5
01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Tebow got a 31.6 on his wonderlic

Brothgar
01-10-2012, 08:03 PM
jD6B1CXXgM0&feature=related

OH MY GAWD I'M HITLER!

Saints-Tigers
01-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Tebow got a 31.6 on his wonderlic

Typo, you meant 3.16

PoopSandwich
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Typo, you meant 3.16

Typo, you meant 316

Brodeur
01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Typo, you meant 3.16

Tebow, not Vince Young.

J-Mike88
01-10-2012, 09:22 PM
OH MY GAWD I'M HITLER!
Haha.... who dat?

Rob S
01-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I am rooting vehemently against the Patriots this weekend, but a few of my friends were talking about how cool it would be if Brady threw for 666 yards and 6 TD and then wore devil horns in his post game interview.

PackerLegend
01-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Greatest shirt ever

http://www.tshirtsiwant.com/images/b21/97578.jpg

sDU1LYFXwP8

J-Mike88
01-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Anyone else here think Brady is just going to go off tomorrow?
I would not be shocked if he threw 5 or 6 touchdowns in this game.

http://cdn1.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/Brady-Tebow-FEATURE_0.jpg
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/IFWT-BRADY-TEBOW.jpg
http://m2.nflrush.com/bz/feature.heroes.collide.brady.tebow.640x380.jpg
http://bostinno.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/12/brady-tebow-121211.jpg

J-Mike88
01-14-2012, 05:56 AM
What happens if tonight Tebow lays an egg and the Patriots win 47-10?
More questions about Tebow, or will they 100% committ to TT going forward now that he's done what Matt Ryan and Matt Stafford have yet to do: Win a playoff game.

The Alex
01-14-2012, 08:56 AM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff115/jddunn411/Tim-Tebow-Christmas-Card.jpg

Rob S
01-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Today is the big day; let the Tebowning commence!

jsagan77
01-14-2012, 12:10 PM
What happens if tonight Tebow lays an egg and the Patriots win 47-10?
More questions about Tebow, or will they 100% committ to TT going forward now that he's done what Matt Ryan and Matt Stafford have yet to do: Win a playoff game.

Honestly why should they? According to everyone here it's the defense who wins the games and Tebow is the worst QB ever and his ways are unsustainable so the should probably draft someone or sign a real QB in the off season so they can start winning in a more appropriate fashion. The fans in Denver deserve it.

Seriously if you think Denver losing to a team by 37 points is a reason to move on from your QB and
not your defensive coordinator then i think there is a bigger problem in the club house.

BloodBrother
01-14-2012, 12:39 PM
http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/getty/9c/fullj.55f08467ab37f14e14f0eefe18e17bd2/55f08467ab37f14e14f0eefe18e17bd2-getty-136590330.jpg

Hail to the King, baby

Nalej
01-14-2012, 04:39 PM
fYSRiz52exk

stl705
01-14-2012, 05:24 PM
In honor of the game tonight.... Let's go Fighting Tebows!!!!

Please Tim, let the Fightin Tebows beat the Cheaters, I mean Patriots.

Sports karma is a crazy thing...

Brothgar
01-14-2012, 09:40 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/576/d1b/364/resized/nope-chuck-testa-meme-generator-jesus-nope-chuck-testa-e29e1a.jpg?1316834964.jpg

Complex
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Next Year. His defense was weak and he had no WR's or RB's.

Stash
01-14-2012, 10:55 PM
His team really let him down. And the Patriots were obviously cheating.

descendency
01-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Next Year. His defense was weak and he had no WR's or RB's.

If Tom Brady were the QB of the Broncos, they'd have beat NE 45-7.

Complex
01-14-2012, 11:28 PM

No he wouldn't have Tebow would have thrown to early season MVPs Welker and Gronk plus Herendez. Tebow led pats would of won.

ElectricEye
01-14-2012, 11:29 PM
No he wouldn't have Tebow would have thrown to early season MVPs Welker and Gronk plus Herendez. Tebow led pats would of won.

You shouldn't do peyote and go on the internet.

Complex
01-14-2012, 11:32 PM
His team really let him down. And the Patriots were obviously cheating.

Obviously, they must of used the John Fox tapes they had during spygate when they beat the panthers. Tebow will overcome this next year when the Broncos draft a explosive runningback to compliment Tebow.

Complex
01-14-2012, 11:33 PM

Denial.(10)

descendency
01-14-2012, 11:38 PM
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/could-tim-tebow-really-just-be-the-antichrist/

Kind of humorous.

Scotty D
01-14-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm not necessarily pro-Tebow but Brady has far superior weapons on offense. I saw a lot of drops by Denver's playmakers tonight. When the defense put their offense in that kind of hole the game was over.

descendency
01-14-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm not necessarily pro-Tebow but Brady has far superior weapons on offense. I saw a lot of drops by Denver's playmakers tonight. When the defense put their offense in that kind of hole the game was over.

It's hard to catch passes when they are at your knees one throw and then over your head the next.

Tebow's best throws were out of the pocket to DT. And both went for big yardage.

lod01
01-15-2012, 12:33 AM

Provided that the QB of N.E. was Tebow, yes.

descendency
01-15-2012, 01:05 AM
Provided that the QB of N.E. was Tebow, yes.

In fairness to Tebow, the game would have been more like 80-20, Denver.

DraftSavant
01-15-2012, 01:10 AM

This is false.

Matthew Jones
01-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Tom Brady would have eviscerated either defense tonight. Tim Tebow would have eviscerated...neither.

PackerLegend
01-15-2012, 08:53 AM
I still love you Timmy!!!!

thefalconer
01-15-2012, 12:15 PM
http://i.qkme.me/35pwx0.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljkahzoZ671qanb21o1_500.gif

Ness
01-17-2012, 02:11 AM
CBS wants Tim Tebow to join studio analysts this weekend. Obviously to get ratings. I think they had Suh in last weekend.

CBS has asked Tim Tebow if he would be interested in joining the studio crew during the playoffs, according to CBS Miami.

According to USA Today, the network is still waiting to hear back from the ultra-popular quarterback.

CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus says that he hopes to hear back from Tebow by the middle of the week.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/16/cbs-asks-tim-tebow-to-join-studio-analysts/

Zycho32
01-17-2012, 09:26 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fox-elway-agree-tim-tebow-earned-start-2012-221258523.html

Well, no more doubt now. That's about what he's rightly earned going in. Now let's see how far he progresses in one off-season.

Stash
01-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Hooray! This makes me happy as a Raider fan.

J-Mike88
01-05-2014, 03:46 PM
CBS wants Tim Tebow to join studio analysts this weekend. Obviously to get ratings. I think they had Suh in last weekend.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/16/cbs-asks-tim-tebow-to-join-studio-analysts/

In the last 25 years, 16 QB's have won the Heisman Trophy.
Only 1 of them have won a single NFL Playoff Game.

http://cdn.charismanews.com/images/stories/featured-news/tim-tebow-glory.jpg

Job Reborn
01-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Did you just bump a two year old thread for no reason at all?

vidae
01-05-2014, 04:20 PM
There was a reason.. he's trying to be obnoxious. That, coupled with some of his most recent posts, have me wondering why we're keeping him around at all.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
01-05-2014, 04:23 PM
How does this guy even remember these threads...

J-Mike88
01-05-2014, 04:46 PM
That stat was just tweeted to me again this afternoon and I wanted to pass it on..... but did not want to START another new thread, so I found the existing Tebow thread. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? Not start new threads if there's already one?

And if nobody was interested in it, they wouldn't post, and guess what? It would drift off again.

Figure it out.
No interest? Then don't click in or don't post.
Not complicated.

vidae
01-05-2014, 05:28 PM
You could have posted that in the current game day thread, or not at all, because no one gives a ****. You knew what you were doing when you did it, so stop pretending this is something else.

MikeTheDudeV2
01-05-2014, 08:04 PM
You could have posted that in the current game day thread, or not at all, because no one gives a ****. You knew what you were doing when you did it, so stop pretending this is something else.

So hostile...

The Alex
01-05-2014, 08:07 PM
So hostile...

It's necessary with this guy.

georgiafan
01-06-2014, 01:26 PM
While we are on the subject Trent Dilfer claims his mechaincs are fixed on a story from espn raise your hand if you have heard this one before.

J-Mike88
01-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Why so hostile?
It was Tebow, it belonged in A TEBOW THREAD.
But why create a new one? Enough already.

Tebow wasn't playing on gameday yesterday. It surely didn't belong in the gameday thread.

I know you're still hurting from the Chiefs exit.
But I still feel pain too. The Niners keep raping us.

Remember, I was an early and strong advocate of Alex Smith for the Chiefs. I threw my support behind that thing before it happened.
Show me some love for once.

While we are on the subject Trent Dilfer claims his mechaincs are fixed on a story from espn raise your hand if you have heard this one before.
Love Tebow, and I like Dilfer.
But Tebow throws ugly and I don't think that can be changed.

Rob S
01-06-2014, 04:42 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57547

You're the worst.

J-Mike88
01-06-2014, 04:59 PM
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57547

You're the worst.
Aw shucks, is that where you would have preferred it?

You see, since it's a Tebow note, I would have expected it to go in a Tebow thread, so that way if you have no interest in Tebow, guess what? You don't click into the Tebow thread.

BTW, I think you're not the worst, but one of......

Let the Tebow thread fade away though if no interest.