PDA

View Full Version : Forum Mock Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 02:27 PM
It's time for another forum mock!

The goal for this forum mock is to complete three rounds. If things are running smoothly and people would like to do more, more rounds may be added.

In order to apply for the GM spot of a team, please send me a PM with the following info:

1.) Username:

2.) Cell Phone #: (I will ONLY use this to send texts to teams currently on the clock. Draft picks may be texted to me if you are unable to make it to a computer.)

3.) Desired Team(s):

Please list desired teams in order of preference. No co-general managers will be assigned. Assistant managers will not be assigned; feel free to choose assistants once you have been selected as a general manager.

The forum mock will begin approximately one day after teams have been assigned. My goal is to start on Monday following the deadline for underclassmen to declare and the divisional round of the playoffs. This time may be used for media posts, circle jerking about your team's awesomeness, etc.

There will be a two-hour time limit for first round picks and a one-hour time limit for all other rounds. The time limit begins from the minute the person before you picked (ex. if the previous pick was made at 7:59pm, you will have until 9:59 to make your first-round selection.)

The clock will stop between midnight and 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Picks can still be made while the clock is stopped..

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO BE ONLINE FOR YOUR PICK, PLEASE SEND ME A BIG BOARD. Leaving a big board (via my email address or PM) allows the draft to be run so much more smoothly. If you are logged in while your team is on the clock, you will be given a reasonable amount of time to make your selection.

Please do not waste everyone's time by waiting until the last minute to make your selection. Try to work out contingency trades in advance (ex. if player A is on the board, both teams accept the terms.) Repeatedly asking whether or not anyone wants to trade while the clock runs is unacceptable.

Feel free to sign into IRC. It's helpful for discussing the draft and working out trades and such. You can login here: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/

Use your username from here. It can sometimes be helpful to add a "(Team X GM) after your name so people know.

To join the main forum channel, type "/join #forummock" (without the quotes obviously.)

Trades may be submitted for approval via PM. Trades will be approved or rejected at my discretion with the help of the trade value chart. All trades must involve draft picks; no player-for-player trades will be accepted. Trades involving players will only be approved if they are realistic and fair; no trades involving players who would not reasonably be traded in real-life will be accepted.

The list of general managers has been announced and can be found below!

Forum Mock General Managers

Arizona Cardinals - fenikz

Atlanta Falcons - Bosanac01

Baltimore Ravens - A Perfect Score & TACKLE

Buffalo Bills - fischbowl

Carolina Panthers - ncst8fan83

Chicago Bears - BeerBaron

Cincinnati Bengals - ChiFan24

Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat

Dallas Cowboys - CashmoneyDrew

Denver Broncos - DBNYDP

Detroit Lions - WMD

Green Bay Packers - SuperPacker

Houston Texans - CJSchneider

Indianapolis Colts - MaxV

Jacksonville Jaguars - jrdrylie

Kansas City Chiefs - vidae

Miami Dolphins - TheBoyWonder22

Minnesota Vikings - prock

New England Patriots - Matthew Jones

New Orleans Saints - Diabsoule

New York Giants - scottyboy

New York Jets - Derza and Hurricanes25

Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation

Philadelphia Eagles - shylo3716

Pittsburgh Steelers - Hines

San Diego Chargers - princefielder28

San Francisco 49ers - gonzo1105

Seattle Seahawks - Shane P. Hallam

St. Louis Rams - holt bruce81

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Caddy

Tennessee Titans - DoughBoy

Washington Redskins - Dirty Thirty

TACKLE
01-12-2012, 02:33 PM
new forum mock.....awwwww yeeeeeeeaah!

Way to step up RoP. Much appreciated.

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 02:37 PM
new forum mock.....awwwww yeeeeeeeaah!

Way to step up RoP. Much appreciated.

Happy to help; was getting pretty antsy to participate in one myself. Please spread the word; hoping to get this one started on Monday after the underclassmen have all declared.

DiG
01-12-2012, 02:41 PM
ill be assisting mr. rop as best i can.

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 02:45 PM
In the interests of starting by Monday teams for the most part will be assigned on a "first come, first serve" basis. A handful of applications are already in so make sure to PM me yours ASAP if you're really hoping for a particular team!

CJSchneider
01-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Application sent.

holt_bruce81
01-12-2012, 03:20 PM
2nd overall pick is available.

Who wants RG3?

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I've sent my application! If i get the Packers then im willing to trade down from 32 if anyone is interested.

TACKLE
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
2nd overall pick is available.

Who wants RG3?

I could use another WR but I don't think I'd wanna move up that high.

CashmoneyDrew
01-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Application sent!!!! ZAA!

BeerBaron
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
I was going to do another one after the Superbowl, maybe with a full offseason. Still may.

But I'll sign up here too.

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Lots of applications received so far! Make sure to list more than one team if you want to make sure you end up with one!

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Lots of applications received so far! Make sure to list more than one team if you want to make sure you end up with one!

Has mine been accepted?

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Has mine been accepted?

GMs most likely won't be announced until Sunday unless all of the teams are filled because I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to apply but your application has been received!

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 04:02 PM
GMs most likely won't be announced until Sunday unless all of the teams are filled because I want to give everyone a fair amount of time to apply but your application has been received!

Ok, thanks for doing this btw!

A Perfect Score
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Do TACKLE and I have to apply for the Ravens or can we just have them?

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Do TACKLE and I have to apply for the Ravens or can we just have them?

Tackle applied for both of you!

A Perfect Score
01-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Tackle applied for both of you!

Lovely. I was sending you one just in case, but it would appear it's unnecessary.

Caddy
01-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Buccaneers kthxbye/

RaiderNation
01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
If I'm not able to trade for a 1-3 round pick, can I at least get the compensary pick for Asomougha at the end of the 3rd?

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 05:03 PM
If I'm not able to trade for a 1-3 round pick, can I at least get the compensary pick for Asomougha at the end of the 3rd?

I'll give you the packers 3rd rounder for Lamar Houston?

DoughBoy
01-12-2012, 05:08 PM
I shall trade you all of the titans picks for Danarius Moore.

shylo3716
01-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Application sent

RaiderNation
01-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I'll give you the packers 3rd rounder for Lamar Houston?

No way I really like Houston and he will be used better in our new defense.
I shall trade you all of the titans picks for Danarius Moore.
1st round pick plus more? I may be down for this....

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
I didnt think you would but oh well.

Anyone want James Jones or AJ Hawk?

EDIT: James Jones is a legit number 1 receiver and Hawk is a leader on defense who has experience being the communicator. I'd be willing to give them up for 3rd round draft picks.

The Rams could use a WR and a LB!

ChiFan24
01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I've never done one of these on this board.....application sent.

DeepThreat
01-12-2012, 06:22 PM
James Jones is a legit number 1 receiver

Wait, what?

DoughBoy
01-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Lavelle Hawkins is the next Jerry Rice and can be had for a 2nd round pick.

TheBoyWonder22
01-12-2012, 06:29 PM
I'd like to know who I should apply for. I don't wanna apply for a team of someone who has seniority wants. At the same time, I would really like to do this.

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 06:33 PM
People who are looking to participate would have the best luck applying for one of these teams below; other teams have had veteran applicants:

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Buffalo Bills
Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

Matthew Jones
01-12-2012, 06:38 PM
A few people have asked me about co-GMs; if you specifically request to be a co-GM with another user there's no problem. I just wasn't planning on assigning two GMs for a team that had not mentioned anything about wanting to work together.

SuperPacker
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Wait, what?

Why not? I can think of a lot of teams where he would be a starter.

Browns
Colts
Vikings
Rams
Redskins
Bills
Dolphins
Broncos
Bears
49ers
Cardinals
Jaguars
Texans
Raiders

diabsoule
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
I got dibs on the Saints!

Caddy
01-12-2012, 07:43 PM
I like having seniority :D

scottyboy
01-12-2012, 07:58 PM

Browns
Colts
Vikings
Rams
Redskins
Bills
Dolphins
Broncos
Bears
49ers
Cardinals
Jaguars
Texans
Raiders

yeah, if he showed any consistency and didn't have bouts of the dropsies...

fenikz
01-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Hed be the 4th wr on az

DeepThreat
01-12-2012, 09:56 PM

Browns
Colts
Vikings
Rams
Redskins
Bills
Dolphins
Broncos
Bears
49ers
Cardinals
Jaguars
Texans
Raiders

Except that he wouldn't start for half those teams and wouldn't be a No. 1 on any of them except the Jaguars...

fischbowl
01-12-2012, 10:52 PM
I'll take any team that's left

marshallb
01-12-2012, 11:13 PM
I wish you'd be starting this about a week later, but it doesn't look like I'll have the time required to run a team by myself, but I'd like to be a co with the Vikings if that would work out with whoever gets them.

RaiderNation
01-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Will there be any Free Agency before/after the draft? Or we just sticking to a mock for now? I think we can go at least 5 rounds with all the underclassmen declaring now. The draft should start on Monday, giving us the weekend to make trades and maybe signings.

Caddy
01-13-2012, 03:29 AM
If anyone trades a third round pick for Louis Murphy I will rape them viciously.

SuperPacker
01-13-2012, 03:47 AM
Except that he wouldn't start for half those teams and wouldn't be a No. 1 on any of them except the Jaguars...

Can you tell me who because hes better than:

Austin Collie
Michael Jenkins
Erik Decker
Roy Williams/Bennet/Knox
Early Doucet
All the rams receivers exc Lloyd
Whoever is the Bills #2 receiver
The whole Jaguars receiving corps

fenikz
01-13-2012, 04:19 AM
He isn't better than Doucet and Doucet sucks

And we use far more 2 TE sets than 3 WR so I wouldn't even call him a starter

scottyboy
01-13-2012, 11:49 AM
and he is absolutely not better than Knox. And with the whole vandy connection in chicago, he wouldn't even be better than Bennet.

hell, even Decker, Collie and Jenkins are questionable.

DiG
01-13-2012, 11:50 AM
id argue he wouldnt start on washington either...he's not better than santana and gaffney fit into his role quite well this year. hell i prefer hankersons upside.

BeerBaron
01-13-2012, 11:51 AM
I think we could do the team announcements a little earlier...it would at least let everyone start working on trades and post stuff in the media thread. I'd like to, but I need to know what team I got first.

Just a suggestion.

scottyboy
01-13-2012, 11:54 AM
id argue he wouldnt start on washington either...he's not better than santana and gaffney fit into his role quite well this year. hell i prefer hankersons upside.

I didn't even realize how good a year Gaffney had this year. I was super surprised when I saw his final numbers

DoughBoy
01-13-2012, 01:01 PM
I think we could do the team announcements a little earlier...it would at least let everyone start working on trades and post stuff in the media thread. I'd like to, but I need to know what team I got first.

Just a suggestion.

dis (10char)

RaiderNation
01-13-2012, 01:14 PM
If anyone trades a third round pick for Louis Murphy I will rape them viciously.

He actually started to look like the rookie version of himself later in the season. 4th on our depth chart but I think he could easily become a starting #2 or a slot WR. I plan on keeping him for now though....

SuperPacker
01-13-2012, 01:55 PM

Just a suggestion.

yes, yes, yes

fenikz
01-14-2012, 04:02 AM
Doucet for a 3rd

Do it :)

But honestly I'd trade one of Kolb or Skelton if someone is interested

And can we please go 4 rounds, 3 is never enough

SuperPacker
01-14-2012, 05:39 AM
Doucet for a 3rd

Do it :)

But honestly I'd trade one of Kolb or Skelton if someone is interested

And can we please go 4 rounds, 3 is never enough

Yep, im up for realeasing the teams early and going 4 rounds instead of 3. Make it happen Matthew Jones!

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 10:06 AM
Will there be any Free Agency before/after the draft? Or we just sticking to a mock for now? I think we can go at least 5 rounds with all the underclassmen declaring now. The draft should start on Monday, giving us the weekend to make trades and maybe signings.

Just going to be a mock and all free agents are assumed to be remaining with their current team. The draft is going to be Monday and teams will be announced shortly; just need to work out some final stuff. Look for the team announcements shortly after the Patriots game. For now I'm planning on three rounds and hoping it goes longer.

scottyboy
01-14-2012, 10:19 AM
I knew Matthew Jones before he was Matthew Jones

/hipster

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 11:26 AM
Alright almost every team is set, just need to work out a few things.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Waiting to hear back on a few things but the teams list is VERY close to being posted! Only three teams left to assign at this point.

Bosanac01
01-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Where the hell did you get that draft order from?

You don't have the Falcons on there at all.

Bosanac01
01-14-2012, 12:46 PM
WTF you gave all the Falcons selection to the Browns.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 12:47 PM
WTF you gave all the Falcons selection to the Browns.

My bad, let me fix it. I copied the first round draft order over a couple of times since figuring out the pick rotation was a huge pain in the you know what.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 12:50 PM
The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! The clock starts on Monday at 9:00 AM Eastern Time but draft picks can be made before that off-the-clock.

Forum Mock General Managers

Arizona Cardinals - fenikz

Atlanta Falcons - Bosanac01

Baltimore Ravens - A Perfect Score & TACKLE

Buffalo Bills - fischbowl

Carolina Panthers - ncst8fan83

Chicago Bears - BeerBaron

Cincinnati Bengals - ChiFan24

Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat

Dallas Cowboys - CashmoneyDrew

Denver Broncos - DBNYDP

Detroit Lions - WMD

Green Bay Packers - SuperPacker

Houston Texans - CJSchneider

Indianapolis Colts - MaxV

Jacksonville Jaguars - jrdrylie

Kansas City Chiefs - vidae

Miami Dolphins - TheBoyWonder22

Minnesota Vikings - prock

New England Patriots - Matthew Jones

New Orleans Saints - Diabsoule

New York Giants - scottyboy

New York Jets - Derza and Hurricanes25

Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation

Philadelphia Eagles - shylo3716

Pittsburgh Steelers - Hines

San Diego Chargers - princefielder28

San Francisco 49ers - gonzo1105

Seattle Seahawks - Shane P. Hallam

St. Louis Rams - holt bruce81

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Caddy

Tennessee Titans - DoughBoy

Washington Redskins - Dirty Thirty

Additionally, three applicants were unable to be included as GMs but if some users would step up and take one of these guys on as an assistant, it would be greatly appreciated:

Dangermouse

Docta

widereceiving

Bosanac01
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Start the Draft!!!

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Feel free to start posting your depth charts in the appropriate topic as well!

A Perfect Score
01-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Excellent. Let the madness begin.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 01:49 PM
A note regarding trades:

Free agents are projected to stay with their original teams and no trades involving free agents will be accepted.

SuperPacker
01-14-2012, 02:02 PM
A note regarding trades:

Free agents are projected to stay with their original teams and no trades involving free agents will be accepted.

So i cant trade Finley?!

EDIT: Am i allowed to pick up players that have been released?

jrdrylie
01-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Ugh, I love the Jaguars, but man are they bad.

SuperPacker
01-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Ugh, I love the Jaguars, but man are they bad.

Hahaaha. Dont doubt Blaine Gabbert!

RaiderNation
01-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Raiders will be looking to move just about every player. DT/DE Richard Seymour, DT Tommy Kelly, RG Cooper Carlsile, DT John Henderson and WR Louis Murphy are all on the block...

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 02:11 PM
So i cant trade Finley?!

EDIT: Am i allowed to pick up players that have been released?

Not going to project free agency, just trying to anticipate what the final 53-man roster might look like after the draft.

TheBoyWonder22
01-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Can I just name anyone my head coach?

DeepThreat
01-14-2012, 03:53 PM
If anyone wants to talk trade, I'm pretty well always on IRC.

Shane P. Hallam
01-14-2012, 03:57 PM
The fact that it is only me and Deep in the #ForumMock IRC room is depressing...

BeerBaron
01-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm busy and I have no plans of making any trades. Perhaps I'll get on later.

Caddy
01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm the Buccaneers and am open to trading almost anyone.

scottyboy
01-14-2012, 07:31 PM
so did we pass the rule where you have to give all your rutgers players to me? is that official yet?

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 07:59 PM
Draft order will be updated tomorrow afternoon after the divisional round of the playoffs has been completed.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 07:59 PM
so did we pass the rule where you have to give all your rutgers players to me? is that official yet?

Alex Silvestro for your first-round pick. Just be happy I didn't ask for more.

Caddy
01-14-2012, 09:08 PM

I'll trade Jeremy Zuttah.

DBNYDP
01-14-2012, 10:02 PM
If his name isn't Von Miller or Elvis Dumervil or Demaryious Thomas the Broncos are open to trading him. I'd consider offers for any of the above but you would have to WOW me.

Also willing to take any assistant GMs.

Matthew Jones
01-14-2012, 10:10 PM
If his name isn't Von Miller or Elvis Dumervil or Demaryious Thomas the Broncos are open to trading him. I'd consider offers for any of the above but you would have to WOW me.

Also willing to take any co-gm's.

Try contacting Docta, I know he was really hoping to get involved.

Caddy
01-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Trade with me someone

fenikz
01-15-2012, 04:57 AM
In all likelihood the cardinals will be looking to trade down so feel free to offer me something in advance

Trade ahead of Dallas for DeCastro you know you want to

gonzo1105
01-15-2012, 07:54 AM
As the San Francisco GM, I am willing to trade up in the first round if the price is right or I am willing to trade down into the 2nd round if a player at the end of round 1 is hanging around that you want. Hit me up with a PM first and then I will get on the chat to discuss trade scenarios with you.

If your looking to trade down from the early 20's im willing to give up a 3rd rounder. PM me first.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:20 AM
As the San Francisco GM, I am willing to trade up in the first round if the price is right or I am willing to trade down into the 2nd round if a player at the end of round 1 is hanging around that you want. Hit me up with a PM first and then I will get on the chat to discuss trade scenarios with you.

If your looking to trade down from the early 20's im willing to give up a 3rd rounder. PM me first.

I second this but as a Green Bay Packer.

I'm willing to trade any of my picks so just ask if you feel like you might be interested!

fischbowl
01-15-2012, 09:06 AM
The Buffalo Bills are seeking to trade the #10 pick and move into the mid-late 1st Round!

Matthew Jones
01-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Just to clarify: the clock does not officially start until Monday morning at 9:00 AM but teams are free to make their selections before then.

Matthew Jones
01-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Sometimes the obvious choice is the best one. Nice job Colts.

BeerBaron
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
I added the thing to the Draft thread title. Figured it would help get the word out.

Hines
01-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Steelers could be interested in moving their pick depending on the board.

Bosanac01
01-15-2012, 01:47 PM
Michael Turner is on the trade block.

Shane P. Hallam
01-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Seahawks looking to move up or down.

RaiderNation
01-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Richard Seymour is still on the block, 3-4 teams that need some help up front could really use a veteran like him. He still has gas in the tank, just needs a new team...

TheBoyWonder22
01-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Dolphins looking to upgrade our rush backer opposite Cameron Wake. Also, QB, WR, T, and S could use an upgrade.

diabsoule
01-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Robert Meachem is on the block for anyone needing a WR

TACKLE
01-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Robert Meachem is on the block for anyone needing a WR

You can't trade free agents.

RaiderNation
01-15-2012, 04:32 PM
So I guess nobody thinks Richard Seymour can play football anymore...

I'm still willing to move DMC for a 1st round pick, if anybody wants to do that

DBNYDP
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Denver Broncos are in the market for a SS or FS. Broncos are also willing to trade out of the first round, if anyone wants a late 1st hit me up too.

TACKLE
01-15-2012, 04:35 PM
So I guess nobody thinks Richard Seymour can play football anymore...

You guys are moving to a 3-4 and he's the undisputed leader of your team. Why don't you just keep him?

Matthew Jones
01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
New England is willing to listen to any trade offers but not hoping to find anything in particular.

TACKLE
01-15-2012, 04:49 PM
New England is willing to listen to any trade offers but not hoping to find anything in particular.

I'm interested in Devin McCourty. I've been told he could be the next Ed Reed.

CashmoneyDrew
01-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Martellus Bennett is on the block. If you're curious about anyone else on the Cowboys roster, just hit me up.

RaiderNation
01-15-2012, 04:59 PM
You guys are moving to a 3-4 and he's the undisputed leader of your team. Why don't you just keep him?

I'm trying to rebuild the defense, not just change the scheme up. Looks like I will keep Seymour though at this point.

TACKLE
01-15-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm trying to rebuild the defense, not just change the scheme up. Looks like I will keep Seymour though at this point.

You hired Winston Moss which means you're running a 34, no?

RaiderNation
01-15-2012, 05:06 PM

Yes and yes, but teams don't turn around defense in 1 year( unless your the Texans) and I just think I could get good value for Seymour and try to get some more youth on defense.

gonzo1105
01-15-2012, 05:07 PM

Some people love trading for the sake of trading. With that said I am online right now and willing to listen to offers mostly on the Draft Picks end even though I might be willing to part with Parys Haralson as he could be a nice solid pass rushing for someone else but the rest of my roster is pretty solid and dont really want to give away any key parts.

DeepThreat
01-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm looking for a pass-rusher. Anyone who has one available, hit me up.

prock
01-15-2012, 06:09 PM
I think Hutch is going to be cut or retire. Should I count him on my roster?

diabsoule
01-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Denver Broncos are in the market for a SS or FS. Broncos are also willing to trade out of the first round, if anyone wants a late 1st hit me up too.

Roman Harper is on the block as a SS

BeerBaron
01-15-2012, 06:23 PM
I think Hutch is going to be cut or retire. Should I count him on my roster?

Just do what I did with Roy Williams and Marion Barber. It doesn't matter all that much as long as you aren't trading the guy.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings are on the block. Just an emotional decision after wathcing them drop pass after pass. Contact me quick because im going to bed and wont be able to contact the GM after i do.

fenikz
01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Your pm box is full super packer

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Send it me again!

God im going mental. It actually feels like i have a time limit but its just im about to fall asleep not run out of time

Lets get this trade happeing!!

Hines
01-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Mike Wallace COULD be had, but he's worth quite a bit. I'm not looking to trade him but if the price is right, I will.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Mike Wallace COULD be had, but he's worth quite a bit. I'm not looking to trade him but if the price is right, I will.

Dont listen to him! You can get better value over here if you want Jennings or Nelson.

EDIT: We really need to move this to a 4 round draft!

gonzo1105
01-15-2012, 08:24 PM
I actually think that 5 would be a good number. I have also sent you a PM SuperPacker if you want to chat.

RaiderNation
01-16-2012, 01:19 AM
The Raiders are willing to move WR/KR Jacoby Ford for a pick, as well as Rolando McClain. PM me if your interested.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 03:52 AM
....Bengals are offering a first round pick for all of the pro bowl wide receivers stupidly being put on the trading block.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 07:01 AM
I've sent you a PM ChiFan24

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 07:04 AM
I don't think any trade involving those guys will be legitimately passed. Not my call in this one but I know I wouldn't do it. They would never be traded in real life.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 07:09 AM
I don't think any trade involving those guys will be legitimately passed. Not my call in this one but I know I wouldn't do it. They would never be traded in real life.

The Packers have too many receivers so its not out of the question they look to the future with Cobb, Nelson, Gurley and Jones and trade Jennings to improve the horrible defense.

princefielder28
01-16-2012, 07:36 AM
The Packers have too many receivers so its not out of the question they look to the future with Cobb, Nelson, Gurley and Jones and trade Jennings to improve the horrible defense.

There's no way to rationalize a deal involving Jennings...the Packers would NEVER do it

DiG
01-16-2012, 07:37 AM
There's no way to rationalize a deal involving Jennings...the Packers would NEVER do it

definitely agree here

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Guys, quiet down, Jennings is mine.

DiG
01-16-2012, 07:52 AM
i know the rams are on the clock at 9 am but just an fyi that a trade has been agreed to pending matt's approval

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I assume that means you're taking Griffin. The 9th overall pick is now on the block. Way to secure it D30

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 08:18 AM
The Redskins are now on the clock!

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 08:23 AM
The Vikings are on the clock.

Another note: getting a trade passed requires more than the agreement of both general managers. The trade has to be realistic and plausible as well.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 08:25 AM
The Vikings are on the clock.

Another note: getting a trade passed requires more than the agreement of both general managers. The trade has to be realistic and plausible as well.
So no go on ours? Because I think I gave him acceptable compensation considering depth of both of our teams. Plus multiple picks.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 08:29 AM
So no go on ours? Because I think I gave him acceptable compensation considering depth of both of our teams. Plus multiple picks.

Again, only draft picks that are both realistic and plausible will be accepted. There's no way a trade like that will happen in real life, therefore there's no way a trade like that will happen in this forum mock.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah I posted before I sent. Understood. With that, the Dolphins are looking to shore up their receiving core. If any has a starting caliber receiver or tight end they want to trade, pm me.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 10:03 AM
Would i be allowed to trade Jordy Nelson?

EDIT: When i'm on the clock do i send you a PM saying who i want or do i just post it on the Draft thread?

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Would i be allowed to trade Jordy Nelson?

EDIT: When i'm on the **** do i send you a PM saying who i want or do i just post it on the Draft thread?

I can't imagine Jordy Nelson being traded from Green Bay. Use your discretion and ask yourself whether or not that player could realistically be traded in the next two months.

Your picks can be posted directly in the draft thread.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 10:09 AM
You entered **** instead of clock...classic.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Another note: when a team's clock expires, I will make a selection on their behalf.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 10:18 AM
You entered **** instead of clock...classic.

hahaha didnt realise that :D

@Matthew Jones

Well if SuperPacker was the GM (which he is right now) i think there would be a great chance. I see your point though.

If a team offered more than hes worth than i dont see why we wouldnt trade him. You could of said, no chance Seymour gets traded to the Raiders or no chance Marshall gets traded to Miami.

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 10:19 AM
The 49ers are very happy about adding a solid WR option in James Jones. He will have an opportunity to be our 2nd or 3rd WR and feel he can break out of the shadows of a deep WR corps in Green Bay. We feel at a 5th rounder it was a steal and Parys has fallen out of favor with the emergence of Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 10:19 AM
The Patriots have a habit of moving on from guys just before their prime expires and they got a 1st from Oakland for him.

And Marshall was/is a head case who didn't fit what McD was doing at all. So unless you've suddenly hired McD, there isn't a chance of your trades happening.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 10:21 AM
Good deal for both. Jones was about to be my 5th receiver and maybe even worse with the emergence of Tori Gurley and Shaky Smithson who have been promoted from the PS and IR respectively.

Plus i needed some pass rush and Harlason has a lot more than Zombo/Walden/Jones...

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 10:24 AM
The Patriots have a habit of moving on from guys just before their prime expires and they got a 1st from Oakland for him.

And Marshall was/is a head case who didn't fit what McD was doing at all. So unless you've suddenly hired McD, there isn't a chance of your trades happening.

Yeah thats true. Oh well, i cant complain with getting to keep both of my elite receivers. The more i think about it the happier i get that the trade didnt go through.

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I'm mulling over my options... Pick will be up momentarily.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Great pick for Cleveland; Haden and Claiborne would be an intimidating pair of cornerbacks.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 10:41 AM
How long is the clock again?

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 10:42 AM
How long is the clock again?

Two hours for the first round and one hour for other rounds.

fischbowl
01-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Buffalo is still trying to move down from the #10 pick, please PM me with any offers

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Im also trying to move from #28 so if anyone is interested in moving up or down just PM me!

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Im also trying to move from #32 so if anyone is interested in moving up or down just PM me!

You're not #32 anymore...

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 11:49 AM
You're not #32 anymore...

ahahaha oh yeah :D thats me just assuming we were going to win the superbowl

prock
01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Sorry, I wasn't awake yet. The right pick was made anyway. I will leave a big board next time it gets around my pick so y'all early birds don't skip me.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Bucs have like 20 minutes to go.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Bucs have like 20 minutes to go.

Caddy will probably time out considering it's between 2:00 and 5:00 AM in Australia but based on prior posts I have a pretty good idea of who he would have wanted.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Caddy will probably time out considering it's between 2:00 and 5:00 AM in Australia but based on prior posts I have a pretty good idea of who he would have wanted.

I always threaten him with punters. Him being in Aussieland isn't an excuse for holding up everyone else. Send boards.

DoughBoy
01-16-2012, 12:22 PM
******* kangroos

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 12:29 PM
I have to sign off for a little while so I'm going to post Tampa Bay's pick a couple of minutes early.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 12:31 PM
We should do another one with free agency as well.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:32 PM
We should do another one with free agency.

I plan on attempting one after the Superbowl.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Why did you choose Blackmon? Don't they have plenty of receivers already?

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:33 PM

None worth a damn. That whole team took about 3 steps back this year.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 12:34 PM
None worth a damn. That whole team took about 3 steps back this year.I didn't see them this year. I just assumed that they would have a surplus with Blackmon on board.

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 12:34 PM

Caddy's posts have suggested he has Blackmon No. 2 on his board.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 12:35 PM
cool and also please make the draft times shorter because this is taking the p***! I was scared about not being back home in time but at this rate i'll be going to bed before my pick.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Sometimes this happens with these drafts. It'll take 4 hours to get through 2 picks because the GM isn't here, but then the next 8 might fly off the board in 20 minutes if everyone is present or left boards.

It's why I always say, leave boards!! And work out trades in advance.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Caddy's posts have suggested he has Blackmon No. 2 on his board.
I didn't see anything that said that, but I'll take your word for it.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 12:41 PM
holt_bruce is online so the Rams pick should be up shortly.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Sometimes this happens with these drafts. It'll take 4 hours to get through 2 picks because the GM isn't here, but then the next 8 might fly off the board in 20 minutes if everyone is present or left boards.

It's why I always say, leave boards!! And work out trades in advance.

But if you make the time 10 mins and if you dont leave a board or make your pick you get the worst players in the draft people will make boards or make sure they are there. sounds harsh but its just other people time they are wasting.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:43 PM
But if you make the time 10 mins and if you dont leave a board or make your pick you get the worst players in the draft people will make boards or make sure they are there. sounds harsh but its just other people time they are wasting.

But then the draft isn't as fun because the picks are realistic. Once a person has missed a few picks, I'll typically just take over their team when I'm running the show since I made most of the picks anyway.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 12:46 PM
But then the draft isn't as fun because the picks are realistic. Once a person has missed a few picks, I'll typically just take over their team when I'm running the show since I made most of the picks anyway.

yeah true. you could PM every owner asking them to send you a draft board? Or say you have to make a draft board if you want to take part?

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 12:46 PM
I didn't see anything that said that, but I'll take your word for it.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2810329#post2810329

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2810329#post2810329Good find, I never would have seen that.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
yeah true. you could PM every owner asking them to send you a draft board? Or say you have to make a draft board if you want to take part?

I started asking people to give numbers for texting with the last one and that seemed to work out well. Even if you aren't by a computer, getting the text at least lets you know you're up. I had a number of people just text me their pick that way and we moved right along.

It'll never be perfect but if most of the GMs participate, things work out well usually.

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Plus, you have one of the last picks, if you can't stick around send a board and don't worry about it.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Plus, you have one of the last picks, if you can't stick around send a board and don't worry about it.

I've already made a draft board.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Sent you a PM, SuperPacker.

princefielder28
01-16-2012, 01:08 PM
holt_bruce is online so the Rams pick should be up shortly.

he seems to have disappeared

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 01:09 PM
He was checking mock drafts for a while there. Probably looking for ideas with Blackmon gone.

(Yes, I stalk people on here. Make your picks dammit!)

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Just give him Riley Reiff or Michael Floyd! This is painful!

holt_bruce81
01-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Yeah I'm here, thanks Bucs you really screwed me lol

I'll make my pick in like 5 minutes.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 01:47 PM
It's only been and hour or so....deep breaths.

holt_bruce81
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Wan't my first choice, but Steven is going to be 29 years old before the season starts so who knows how much time he has left. Expecially the way he runs. And Fisher loves to run the ball and with Richardson and Steven it gives the Rams a great 1-2 punch.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Wan't my first choice, but Steven is going to be 29 years old before the season starts so who knows how much time he has left. Expecially the way he runs. And Fisher loves to run the ball and with Richardson and Steven it gives the Rams a great 1-2 punch.

Richardson was definitely the best option given the circumstances.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 03:08 PM
Just wondering, do you send the GM a text as soon as they're on the clock?

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Just wondering, do you send the GM a text as soon as they're on the clock?

Yes, as long as I have their number. Almost every general manager gave me a cell phone number aside from some of those who live outside of the U.S.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 03:45 PM
How long have the Jags got left?

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Yes, as long as I have their number. Almost every general manager gave me a cell phone number aside from some of those who live outside of the U.S.

Sounds good.

Side note: The Jaguars have all but assured that by the time that it is my Bengals pick(s), I will be drunk. Which is good for realism-sake, since I'll be on the same level as Mike Brown.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 03:55 PM
How long have the Jags got left?

I'll post a pick for them in five minutes and have a big board for the Panthers after that, so we should be up to Miami's pick shortly.

RaiderNation
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
If your looking for suggestions for the Jags pick here, I would say Coples, Kirkpatrick or Floyd...

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 04:00 PM
The pick is up. Carolina's will be up momentarily via big board.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Carolina's pick is up. A PM has been sent to Miami's GM.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 04:14 PM
Lets get this ****** rolling!

jrdrylie
01-16-2012, 04:15 PM
My bad, I thought we weren't starting until this evening. I'll send in my big board when I get home.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
My bad, I thought we weren't starting until this evening. I'll send in my big board when I get home.

Hopefully you're cool with Kirkpatrick; the pick was a consensus decision between myself and a few others.

Caddy
01-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Sorry for holding things up guys. I completely spaced. That was the pick I was going to make so thanks!

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Alright I'm looking to move one more time so everyone send your last minute offer before I pick.

SuperPacker
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Draft Michael Floyd!

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 04:42 PM
The tenth pick should be up shortly after Miami chooses.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Just as the draft was starting to get on a roll...please try working out trades in advance instead of wasting time trying to put one together when you are on the clock.

Shane P. Hallam
01-16-2012, 05:16 PM
I'll be here the rest of the night!

RaiderNation
01-16-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm going to be at work until tonight, so if there is any trade offers/talk you want to do with the Raiders send me a text. 707-365-5554

Remember these players are able to be traded...

Darren McFadden
Jacoby Ford
Richard Seymour
Rolando McClain

TheBoyWonder22
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm not trying to put one together at this point I'm just second and third guessing myself. I'm sending you my pick within 5 minutes.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Miami's pick is up and Tennessee is now on the clock via trade.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll be here the rest of the night!

Shane, you wouldn't happen to have vidae's number, would you? He's on the clock.

Shane P. Hallam
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I will text him.

Seahawks looking to move down if anyone is willing. If not, I'll pick after vidae.

vidae
01-16-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm here. Reiff, Richardson and DeCastro are gone so I'm going to be a few minutes. The pick will be up shortly.

edit: If anyone is interested in moving up to 11 now is the time.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Ugh, overrated Richardson...you don't take first round running backs in this day and age. You'll help your team more by taking literally any other non K/P position and then drafting a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round if you need one.

The drop in NFL level production between a 1st round RB and what you can get in the 2nd/3rd (or even later) rounds is significantly less steep than the drop in any other position.

It's a waste of a draft pick to take a RB that high.

vidae
01-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I'd normally agree with you but Richardson is elite. Not many RBs get to that level, but he did. He's worth a high first imo.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 05:55 PM
I'd normally agree with you but Richardson is elite. Not many RBs get to that level, but he did. He's worth a high first imo.

Yeah, and look at Peterson. One blow to the knee and he may never be elite again.

No RB, anywhere, is worth a high first anymore. Period. Too much investment into a position that takes that level of abuse and suffers relatively little drop off between the highly drafted guys and 2nd/3rd/later round picks.

Think of it this way: Do take Adrian Peterson, or do you take someone else with the first round pick and then take Ray Rice? Or MJD? Or Matt Forte?

Obviously the latter. Just hang back if you need a RB and take one a little later after you take literally any other position with the first.

fenikz
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Cardinals looking to trade down still, probably only cost you a 3rd

CashmoneyDrew
01-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah, and look at Peterson. One blow to the knee and he may never be elite again.

No RB, anywhere, is worth a high first anymore. Period. Too much investment into a position that takes that level of abuse and suffers relatively little drop off between the highly drafted guys and 2nd/3rd/later round picks.

Think of it this way: Do take Adrian Peterson, or do you take someone else with the first round pick and then take Ray Rice? Or MJD? Or Matt Forte?

Obviously the latter. Just hang back if you need a RB and take one a little later after you take literally any other position with the first.

Obviously everyone would take the second option because you're giving us the option for two players. With the Adrian Peterson choice you only give us one choice. And who's to say the second round player at another position can't be a stud? It's just personal preference. For every stud runningback you name from the second round, I can name 3 that didn't do jack.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Obviously everyone would take the second option because you're giving us the option for two players. With the Adrian Peterson choice you only give us one choice. And who's to say the second round player at another position can't be a stud? It's just personal preference. For every stud runningback you name from the second round, I can name 3 that didn't do jack.

There's a far greater chance that, at another position, the drop off is going to be far greater.

Alright, let's say your team needs a RB and a S as the biggest needs. Do you take Peterson and a 2nd round safety, like last year Rahim Moore went in the 2nd.

Or do you take a high first round safety, like an Eric Berry or Earl Thomas and then take one of those RBs I mentioned before.

There's just such a drop off any any other position from high first round to the 2nd round and there isn't with RB. I mean, right now, more of the best RBs in the league WEREN'T first round picks than were...you can't say that about any other position.

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 07:17 PM
anybody hit up shylo yet? We had a nice little run going there and I see that both Derza and Hurricanes 25 are both on and they pick for the Jets

Caddy
01-16-2012, 07:21 PM
There's a far greater chance that, at another position, the drop off is going to be far greater.

Alright, let's say your team needs a RB and a S as the biggest needs. Do you take Peterson and a 2nd round safety, like last year Rahim Moore went in the 2nd.

Or do you take a high first round safety, like an Eric Berry or Earl Thomas and then take one of those RBs I mentioned before.

There's just such a drop off any any other position from high first round to the 2nd round and there isn't with RB. I mean, right now, more of the best RBs in the league WEREN'T first round picks than were...you can't say that about any other position.

If you think that Trent Richardson is going to put up AP numbers then he is absolutely worth a top 10 pick. Of course you are going to get good backs in later rounds/undrafted, but for every Arian Foster there is eight thousand Kregg Lumpkins.

fenikz
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
While I don't like the pick for the Rams I do truly believe that Richardson is worth a top 10 pick, and generally I wouldn't take a RB in the 1st round

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Shylo PMed me his number at one point but I accidentally deleted the message while I was trying to make room in case people sent me trade requests or boards. If anyone else has it, please text him.

I ended up falling asleep for a little bit and I'm heading out, but Hines is going to send me a text if anything comes up. Please relay any trade requests, etc. to him tonight and he'll run them by me. I've also left any big boards with him.

shylo3716
01-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Shylo PMed me his number at one point but I accidentally deleted the message while I was trying to make room in case people sent me trade requests or boards. If anyone else has it, please text him.

I ended up falling asleep for a little bit and I'm heading out, but Hines is going to send me a text if anything comes up. Please relay any trade requests, etc. to him tonight and he'll run them by me. I've also left any big boards with him.

Pick is in...sorry for the delay but I would have been selected if you shot me a txt...going to PM you my number again

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Nice up to pick 17!!! Solid late night of drafting

DBNYDP
01-16-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm inclined to agree with Baron. Aside from the fact that it is the position with probably the lowest shelf life for players, the drop off at the back position is considerably less than the drop off at any position. While not every 2nd/3rd rounder is going to be MJD/Ray Rice/Matt Forte, there is a good chance they will be more than serviceable backs. Also even if they stay healthy the bust rate or at least the rate that these guys don't turn into elite players I'd expect would be one of the highest in the league. I mean I think Richardson can be really successful but I don't see him having as big of an impact as some of the other guys you could get in the mid-late first much less the top 10. He's not exactly the freshest back out there and his running style + his injury history scares me for the future.

Also the Broncos might be willing to trade out of the first. So if anyone is interested hit me up.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Eh. I'll pick within the next 10 minutes or so. Send all trade up offers fast and furious. I may trade #21 for a player, but I am only willing to turn this one into more picks.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 09:53 PM
The need wasn't huge, but Wright was one of the few guys on the board that has a very good chance of being a difference maker in the NFL. I don't think he'll make it out of the top 15 when all is said in done. In Cincinnati, he'll replace FA Jerome Simpson as the #2 receiver and be given a chance at returning both kickoffs and punts.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Bears looking to move back into the first. 2nd and 3rd round picks available, willing to discuss more.

Get at me.

CashmoneyDrew
01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
As much as I like Wright, I feel like Floyd would have been a better compliment to A.J.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Wow that was fast. I'll give it another 5-10 minutes to think about my pick. Hurry up and send in those trade offers.

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 10:06 PM
If anyone wants to trade up to 22, I'm all ears.

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Who do we send the trade offers to right now? Im consumating a deal with Cinci.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Well, it would have been Matthew but he headed out a little while back. I'd say send it to him and include who you want. That way, whenever he gets back, he can check the trade and make the pick.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:16 PM
MJ said to PM Hines, so that's what I just did. #21 pick should soon belong to San Fran.

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
I really don't want to slow things up guys but chitown and I have been in negotiations for this pick for what seems like hours

killxswitch
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Shouldn't Colts and Rams be alternating the 1st and 2nd pick in each round?

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Honestly the trade is #21 and a fifth for #31 and #95. What I lose in trade value chart points I gain in the fact that there is nobody available that I want to pick and no other trade options available. I consider the trade finalized. Is there any reason that wouldn't go through?

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Oh also Keith Rivers and Rey Maualuga are on the block. I should have mentioned that a long time ago.

BeerBaron
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Alright, I need to peace out for the night in order to function in the morning.

Bears are still looking to move up in the mid-late 20s of the first round. Let me know.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Anyway if we can't get this thing to go through any time soon just give me Luke Kuechly I guess. But I would much, much prefer to make this trade happen. I'm going to go drink now.

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Anyway if we can't get this thing to go through any time soon just give me Luke Kuechly I guess. But I would much, much prefer to make this trade happen. I'm going to go drink now.

Kuechly is long gone.

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 10:34 PM

I have sent pms to both mj and hines. I apologize deep threat cause your probably waiting for the next pick

gonzo1105
01-16-2012, 10:39 PM
If this trade does go through deepthreat I guarantee this pick will be up before 9 but I have to hit the sack by midnight cause im a teacher

vidae
01-16-2012, 10:43 PM
The Chiefs are interested in moving back up into the first. Let me know here or IRC.

ChiFan24
01-16-2012, 10:58 PM
Kuechly is long gone.

EDIT: nvm

scottyboy
01-16-2012, 11:00 PM
class starts tomorrow for me, so i may or may not be around but a lot of people here have my number...probably more internet strangers then probably should, but whatever. I'll make my own little board in my head for now

vidae
01-16-2012, 11:02 PM
class starts tomorrow for me, so i may or may not be around but a lot of people here have my number...probably more internet strangers then probably should, but whatever. I'll make my own little board in my head for now

I wish I had your number. I'd text you sexual nothings about Kenny Britt and Brian Leonard all day long.

DeepThreat
01-16-2012, 11:12 PM
I wish I had your number. I'd text you sexual nothings about Kenny Britt and Brian Leonard all day long.

Don't listen to him. He texts me only when he needs something.

Matthew Jones
01-16-2012, 11:18 PM
The trade has gone through and gonzo let me know who he was planning on drafting. The pick will be up in a minute.

Matthew Jones
01-17-2012, 01:01 AM
New England is entertaining trade offers for both first-round picks, although the prospects available are tempting.

RaiderNation
01-17-2012, 02:33 AM
Oakland is still trying to get into the 1st round, offering just about any player except a few of the young guys.

ChiFan24
01-17-2012, 02:51 AM
My offer will be on the table....

RaiderNation
01-17-2012, 02:54 AM
My offer will be on the table....

Not moving McFadden for a the 31st pick lol.

ChiFan24
01-17-2012, 03:07 AM
Hah....I was hoping you were desperate for picks.

RaiderNation
01-17-2012, 03:11 AM
Hah....I was hoping you were desperate for picks.

I'd rather wait til the very last pick, I would have traded McFadden for a top 15 pick but this late in the 1st I don't see equal value.

BeerBaron
01-17-2012, 05:51 AM
Bears still looking to move back into this area. Let me know.

BeerBaron
01-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Somebody trade with me dammit!! rage!!

Caddy
01-17-2012, 07:14 AM
I''ll trade with you.

BeerBaron
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
I''ll trade with you.

It's far too late for you.

Caddy
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
It's far too late for you.

I said I'd trade with you, I didn't say what it was for! Give me Nate Enderle!