PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers Getting Kicked Out of the Playoffs Thread

Vikes99ej
01-15-2012, 06:49 PM
So, how are you guys celebrating? I know after all of the Green Bay dick sucking during this season I have to get something special to make the night great!

MetSox17
01-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Suck a fat dick Wisconsin lard asses.

Vikes99ej
I love you MetSox, and it's not even the drunk in me talking

kalbears13
So, how are you guys celebrating? I know after all of the Green Bay dick sucking during this season I have to get something special to make the night great!

A tranny prostitute so you can suck his dick? :D

Jvig43
01-15-2012, 06:51 PM
So who will knock the Green Bay packers from the regular season? Maybe you should of been a little more concerned about the post season you **** sucking packer fans.

TACKLE
01-15-2012, 06:52 PM
You guys are just jealous of the Packerz...

Crazy_Chris
01-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Need to start a New York Giants appreciation thread... As they gave us all 2 amazing gifts this year by getting rid of JCBX and the Packerzzzzzzzzz.

Twiddler
01-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Packer fans have gotten that bad around here, huh? This should put a temporary end to that...

Basileus777
01-15-2012, 07:02 PM
After I saw the Chiefs dominate the Packers, I kind of felt that this was coming.

Bengalsrocket
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I'd take Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers if I was starting a franchise from scratch... who's with me?!?!?

TitansCJftw
01-15-2012, 07:10 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liq0lhd9GG1qblp6jo1_500.jpg

Vikes99ej
01-15-2012, 07:10 PM
I'd take Eli Manning over Aaron Rodgers if I was starting a franchise from scratch... who's with me?!?!?

I would! No homosex starting QBs for me!

Bulldogs
01-15-2012, 07:19 PM
There was 3-4 really bad ones. The string of threads started by the Packers was really bad.

scottyboy
01-15-2012, 07:22 PM
i'm just gonna post in here saying today was awesome and I really want a subscription in this thread to see all the funny things that transpire

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm just happy J-Mike 88 is probably crying like a little ***** right now.

Giantsfan1080
01-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Stop talking about the Giants!!! They're getting to much time.

brat316
01-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Packers fan excuse, "coach's son died, so players didn't play as well"

phlysac
Must've been the Injuriezzzzzzzzzz

49erNation85
49ers to the super bowl!!!!

Basileus777
01-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm already tired of hearing the media talk about rust and the bye week. **** defense, drops, sloppy play...these things were problems for the Packers at the end of the season, including the game they lost.

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 07:40 PM
49ers to the super bowl!!!!

More like Giants Pats. Good luck stopping the Giants right now because they are absolutely on fire.

Basileus777
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
More like Giants Pats. Good luck stopping the Giants right now because they are absolutely on fire.

You mean like the Saints were?

Vox Populi
01-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Packers fan excuse, "coach's son died, so players didn't play as well"

Not to sound insensitive, but I would have literally zero emotional response to one of my coaches sons dying. ****, I didn't even have any issues with an actual coach dying mid-season when I played rugby aside from the fact that I spent an hour at a memorial service instead of going to my night class. The only person that could use that excuse reasonably is Philbin. Some people make death into such a bigger deal than it is like the whole thing is surreal and impossible to imagine. Maybe I've just experienced more of it than most people or I'm just entirely desensitized.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Go Pack Go!

Just thought this thread needed some Packer love.

bigbuc
01-15-2012, 07:48 PM
You mean like the Saints were?

Nice come back

BradysKnee
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Go Pack Go!

Just thought this thread needed some Packer love.

Humor attempt Fail.

Ness
01-15-2012, 07:57 PM

Most folks have doubted us in a big matchup this year. And those folks have usually been wrong. Just saying.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd at least make a joke if i was trying to make people laugh.

That makes your humor atrempt to try and get people to laugh at me a fail, no?

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm just happy J-Mike 88 is probably crying like a little ***** right now.
J-Mike is not crying like you would be right now you ***** because J-Mike is about the only one here who said that we could lose and I am certainly the only one (Packer) in here who bet on the Giants+9 as soon as Bodog offered it on Monday, and then bet on the Giants outright to win the game this morning at +285 straight up.

I didn't talk smack that the Packers were unbeatable, and that the Giants were crappy because they were only 9-7.

I made the case why the Giants could win, and I put my $ where my mouth was. I wanted to lose the $, but oh well I'll take it.

And the refs did all they could to help us out.
But even they can't make up for guys that never fumble, fumbling, and guys dropping passes all over the place, Rodgers mis-reading Jennings early....

(Vox, I hear what you are saying, but it was the offensive coordinator, who does a lot crunching film for 18 hours a day during playoff weeks, developing the play designs and calls) was gone all week because his stupid drunk-ass punk kid got hammered and fell into a river and died. That might have had some affect on the offense, although he can't catch the damn ball for them, and he can't keep Jennings, Kuhn, Rodgers, and Grant from fumbling the ball)..... even if we had the cupcake of a game to shake the rust off like the Broncos, not sure if we could have beaten them with this sick comedy of errors.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM
J-Mike88

You bet against the Packers? Wow ever heard of believing in your team?

How do you do that anyway. I'd never even think about rooting against my ow team. not saying you were but to even think of it. Ewww!

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Most folks have doubted us in a big matchup this year. And those folks have usually been wrong. Just saying.

I am one of those people. I like the 49'ers and would love to see them in the Super Bowl. They have absolutely surprised the **** out of me the entire year.

I picked Giants midway through the season then they made me puss out when they fell flat on their face out of no where.

Now they're back and playing incredible. Don't think the Ravens will win either because I'm a Browns fan and ******* hate Joe Flacco.

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:04 PM
J-Mike is not crying like you would be right now you ***** because J-Mike is about the only one here who said that we could lose and I am certainly the only one (Packer) in here who bet on the Giants+9 as soon as Bodog offered it on Monday, and then bet on the Giants outright to win the game this morning at +285 straight up.

I didn't talk smack that the Packers were unbeatable, and that the Giants were crappy because they were only 9-7.

I made the case why the Giants could win, and I put my $ where my mouth was. I wanted to lose the $, but oh well I'll take it.

And the refs did all they could to help us out.
But even they can't make up for guys that never fumble, fumbling, and guys dropping passes all over the place, Rodgers mis-reading Jennings early....

(Vox, I hear what you are saying, but it was the offensive coordinator, who does a lot crunching film for 18 hours a day during playoff weeks, developing the play designs and calls) was gone all week because his stupid drunk-ass punk kid got hammered and fell into a river and died. That might have had some affect on the offense, although he can't catch the damn ball for them, and he can't keep Jennings, Kuhn, Rodgers, and Grant from fumbling the ball)..... even if we had the cupcake of a game to shake the rust off like the Broncos, not sure if we could have beaten them with this sick comedy of errors.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JECHcrzu65w/TmZ05xToTSI/AAAAAAAAAgc/dQwpoVWnpW8/s1600/bros.jpg

Go browns baby.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Agree! Would love to see the 49ers in the superbowl. I dont know why though, just found myslef rooting for them.

As for the AFC...I'd probably say i want the Ravens to win, but i have Gronkowski in my fantasy team so i'll have to say Patriots.

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:06 PM
lol at this thread

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
J-Mike88

You bet against the Packers? Wow ever heard of believing in your team?

How do you do that anyway. I'd never even think about rooting against my ow team. not saying you were but to even think of it. Ewww!
You think I was rooting to win my bets today?
I bet against us a lot and always hope to lose my money. I used to call it heartbreak insurance (like blackjack insurance), but when a team like the Giants gets 9 in what I think is a close matchup, I have to take it.

I still wish we would have won in a blowout, or by 7.
There was no way we should have been favored by 9 over these guys, in cold climate. That # was suspicious IMO and should have baited a lot of people to bet on the Giants. And that's why I thought the Packers would get all the close calls so the betters lost, and Vegas wins. Vegas usually wins.
I do believe the refs did their part.

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:13 PM
You think I was rooting to win my bets today?
I bet against us a lot and always hope to lose my money. I used to call it heartbreak insurance (like blackjack insurance), but when a team like the Giants gets 9 in what I think is a close matchup, I have to take it.

I still wish we would have won in a blowout, or by 7.
There was no way we should have been favored by 9 over these guys, in cold climate. That # was suspicious IMO and should have baited a lot of people to bet on the Giants. And that's why I thought the Packers would get all the close calls so the betters lost, and Vegas wins. Vegas usually wins.
I do believe the refs did their part.

Not even the refs can save you from Trolli Manning and Hakeem the Dream.

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 08:14 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JECHcrzu65w/TmZ05xToTSI/AAAAAAAAAgc/dQwpoVWnpW8/s1600/bros.jpg

Go browns baby.
LOL, very creative, in depth. Way to dig deep from your own book of knowledge and fish out someone else's artwork.

To the final 4, I'll be happy if anyone other than the SpyGaters/TuckRulers/FGkickWinners win it.

So go Ravens next week, then Giants or Niners.

BeerBaron
01-15-2012, 08:18 PM
http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/166/full/919.gif

kdxBkd_3PZc

YEAH GIANTS!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shut those Packers the **** up. Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:21 PM
can't wait for next season

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:22 PM
http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/7/166/full/919.gif

kdxBkd_3PZc

YEAH GIANTS!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shut those Packers the **** up. Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!

6RGcb7alSk0 Better description of this game just because J-Mike is probably crying like a little *****.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:27 PM
can't wait for next season

YOTTO #3, because the first two were both s***.

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:27 PM
packers needed to step onto the field with this theme and they'd have won with ease

PC8VB5xEFEs

music just breeds fear

the_legend_killer
01-15-2012, 08:32 PM
lol at this thread

Agreed. And I do NOT like the Packers.

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Not a G.O.A.T team! WOOO!!
Anyone who bought into the GOAT stuff must not have ever watched the Packers defense this whole season.

They made Kyle Orton look great, and even made Josh Freeman, LeGarrette Blount, and Mike Williams look like the Dallas Triplets of the 1992-1995 years.

This Packers defense was one of the WOAT, as statistics backed up.

When a defense did a good job on our offense and/or when our guys fumbled 4 times, dropped 9 passes, and had Rodgers mis-read Jennings and Finley on big plays, a team with a defense that bad cannot win.

The D actually did better than I expected after the first half's pathetic 3rd down failures.

Everyone expected the Saints & Packers to have a rematch from week 1.
In 2007 everyone expected the #1 Cowboys & #2 Packers to have a rematch in that season's NFC Title game. None of those 4 teams even made it to the NFCCG.

Records are irrevelant when the playoffs start.

LonghornsLegend
01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Im not saying im sure we're going to win but its just annoying when your team is doing well and all you hear is "the giants have a chance to win!".

http://pantsandshock.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/facepalm-homer.jpg

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
will someone tell me what goat and woat stand for.

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Lol Rodgers... Lol Pack... Lol At That Woman Mathews.... Time To Cut Your Hair You Little Woman.... Rodgers Chokes When It Matters Most!!!!!!!!! Boooooooooooom

Vikes99ej
01-15-2012, 08:45 PM

Greatest of all time and Worst of all time

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Im funny cus i edit peoples quotes to miss out what the real meaning of them is.

(10 Characters)

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Greatest
Of
All
Time

or

Worst
Of
All
Time

Our offense was close to GOAT this REGULAR season.
Our defense was close to the WOAT this season.

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Greatest
Of
All
Time

or

Worst
Of
All
Time

Our offense was close to GOAT this REGULAR season.
Our defense was close to the WOAT this season.

Like J-Mike 88 is the WOAT (worst of all time) when it comes to posting.

BradysKnee
01-15-2012, 08:48 PM

Gayest of all time and Wickedest of all time.

Crazy_Chris
01-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Fun fact...

Packers are the only 15-1 team to ever to go 1 and done in the playoffs.

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
01-15-2012, 08:49 PM
J mike is going to masturbate to *** mathews soaping his hair tonight after that ass wooping by the great eli...

J-Mike88
01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.
You definitely have some comedy-writing in your future when you grow up.
Keep up the educated posts, son.
I guess there's no other reason for a Browns fan to be on a forum like this other than just to be a ***** right?
Doesn't your season become draft season usually by mid-October every year?
Every year......I understand your bitterness

LonghornsLegend
01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
page trap...I need more lollzzz

Im not saying im sure we're going to win but its just annoying when your team is doing well and all you hear is "the giants have a chance to win!".

http://pantsandshock.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/facepalm-homer.jpg

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:51 PM
seriously now? A troll account after the Packers lose?

just keeps getting funnier and funnier

PoopSandwich
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.
I guess there's no other reason for a Browns fan to be on a forum like this other than just to be a ***** right?

http://cdn3.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/you-mad-bro.png

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
rodgers can go home and snub as many cancer patients he wants now because he is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee.... not even a top 5 qb in the nfl... how does that feel choke artist?

LonghornsLegend

Don't you make him make a thread with a poll to prove you wrong. He will buddy.

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:52 PM
I don't think Rodgers posts on this forum so he cannot answer that question

BloodBrother
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Fun fact...

Packers are the only 15-1 team to ever to go 1 and done in the playoffs.

even in losses this team makes history

Best in the world, ladies and gentlemen

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
karma: snubbing cancer patients when they ask for a simple autograph...
piece of ****: aaron rodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
transvestite: clay mathews.

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 08:54 PM
how was our defense greatest of all time this year? it was dog s***

PoopSandwich
01-15-2012, 08:55 PM
how was our defense greatest of all time this year? it was dog s***

J-Mike 88 said it was WOAT so it is and WOAT means (Worst of all time) like for example :

J-Mike 88 is the WOAT when it comes to posting on this forum.

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
01-15-2012, 08:56 PM
rodgers chokes when the game matters most... doesn't matter what you do in the regular season if you go one and done and choke like a little girl downing her first load of man gravy!!

Rodgrsh8scancrpatients
01-15-2012, 08:58 PM
There you go again boy!
Great stuff as usual.

FACT

Big Ben >>>> Rodgers

LOL packers... rodgers discount double choke!!!!!!!

SuperPacker
01-15-2012, 09:01 PM
lol this is cracking me up :D